The Road Gets Tough (Synyster...

By nickisevenfold

Brian's finally learned to accept the things he cannot change. Losing Jackie again was all it took for him to... More

Going To California
It's What You Do Best
One Too Many Drinks
Yoga-nna Accept My Apology?
The Heavens Opened Up and An Angel Appeared
Green-Eyed Monster
The Future Mrs. Haner
Face To Face With The Enemy
Strength Of The Syn
Getting Serious
When The Past Comes To Visit You Got To Think Twice
The Fight That Ended It All
Can We Still Be Friends?
Worry Wart
Papa Gates' Words of Advice
Had It All
This Family
Testing The Waters
To End The Rapture
Unaware How Fine You Were Before My Buzz Set In
Berries and Cherries
Jail Cells... Jail Sells
A Smile Long Gone
A Little Surprise
Don't Speak
Making Amends
That's The Wrong Answer
Lord, Take Me Now
Promise Me All The Alcohol In The World
Still Loving You
What Are Friends For?
This Is Going Too Far: Part 1
This Is Going Too Far: Part 2
The Intervention of a Life Time
Dad's Always Right
Ready, Set, Run
Calling Out The Obvious
Breakdown
Bring Me To Life
Down The Hole
Swallow Your Pride
Mid-Air Apologies
Assuming Makes An Ass Out Of You And Me
Some Guiding Light
Here Comes The Past, All Dressed In Black
One of My Best Regrets
Order Up; Haner on the Grill
A Stranger's Mouth
An Explosion of Serenity
The End Of Me
Stress Is A Real Bitch
Sudden Outbursts
Goodbye Gates
Zacky's Deep Dark Secret
Stress, Stress, Stress
Small Change in Plans
Breaking The News
I'm Coming Home
A Friendship Sent To Exile
Vengenz To Gates
Baby Wait-Baby Weight
All I Ask Of You
Let's Have A Wedding
Jimmy's Prediction
Born To Die / Author's Note

A Fucked Up Lie In A Fucked Up World

1.5K 53 7
By nickisevenfold

Comment/Vote pls:D 

Brian's POV

"Here's to another morning, waking up hung over as shit." I sighed, popping two asprins into my mouth then washing it down with some coffee. It was cold coffee. Of course, it would be cold. I was the last one to wake up. Then again, I did have another fight with Jackie and it kept me up all night.

She told me she wasn't ready for forgive me but was willing to attempt to work past what happened. She understood it was only a kiss and knew I meant nothing by it. 

She's seemed to change alot in the past few weeks. I'm just really looking forward to seeing her. I can't wait to have my arms wrapped around her frame. I can't wait to give her kisses. I can't wait to finally be with her, the way things were supposed to be. 

The door to the bus swung open, shining the bright morning, or so it seemed, light in. I squinted my eyes, "God damn it. Can you close the fucking door?" 

"Don't get all bitchy just because you're hung over as balls, Bri." Matt teased, walking in with Val and Zacky. He threw me a bottle of iced coffee, which I caught. "Drink up. We got an appearance to do today. Shower." 

I rolled my eyes and opened the bottle, taking a quick sip. The bittersweet taste of Starbucks coffee always made me want to run  into a wall. It wasn't pleasant but it did wake the shit out of me. 

"Who agreed to the appearance? I didn't even get asked if I was up-"

"Yes you did and you said yes. Last night after you guys got back from the bar." Val informed me. "By the way, Jackie called you earlier. You didn't pick up, so I picked up for you." 

"What did she want?" I asked, pulling my dirty shirt over my head. 

Val shrugged, "She's coming to visit." 

My eyes widened as the bottle hit the floor. Not that I wasn't happy she was coming, but I wasn't expecting such a surprise. "H...Here? As in the bus?"

She nodded, "Well, the hotel of course. Not the bus.She's meeting us at the hotel." 

I took off running to find my phone and give her a call. She couldn't see me like this. I've been drunk for the past weeks. Not one moment of my life on this tour have I been sober. 

I quickly searched my bunk for my phone. Once I found the device, I called Jackie. Her phone rang for a few seconds. 

That's when her beautiful voice answered, "Hello?"

"Babe, you... What are you doing coming on the trip? Are you really coming? Or are they just fucking with me?" I hopped into the bunk and laid on my back. My bunk smelled like cigs. I knew she wouldn't be very happy. 

"I'm going. I wanted to see you. Plus I have nothing else in my agenda."  

"What about work?" I asked. 

She stood quiet for a few seconds which was rather suspicious to me. "I don't work today."

"Wait. Where are you?" 

"I'm at the hotel, waiting for your arrival. I just got here. I got us a room already. I really miss you." 

I was quite surprised at those words. I hadn't heard them in so long. I smiled, "I miss you too." 

"Well I gotta go. I want to shower. And I'm jetlagged. So... See you when you get here. It's room 420." 

"Alright." I said, turning on my side. "See you..." 

After a mutual goodbye, I hung up. I closed my eyes for a brief second, taking in the smell of... cigarettes and beer. Holy shit.  I sprung out of the bunk and threw everything off of it. All that was left was a mattress. I collected all of the beer bottles, cigarette packs and burger wrappers, placing them in the bed spread and hauling it away into the closet beside the shower. 

"What are you doing?" Johnny asked as I searched for some sort of odor spray. 

I ignored him for a second, "Uh... Nothing. Val, do you have body spray? Anything?" She nodded, pulling a violet scented body spray out of her bag. "Thanks!" 

I ran back to the bunk and sprayed it... More like drowned it in the spray. Then I took myself a shower so I wouldn't smell or look like shit. 

The bus was at a standstill at the entrance of the hotel. We gathered our suitcases and made our way to the front counters. I had forgotten that Jackie was already here, for a quick second. Next thing you know, I was on my way to room 420. 

The elevator ride was the longest I had ever taken. I couldn't help to compare this ride to the one I was on when I ran after her. That night was full of bitter disappointment. But this was different, because I was going to see her. I expected her to be in the room. I wanted to finally hold her. Except, this was the first time I'd seen her since the whole drunk-fight. I didn't know whether or not to start with an apology or with a kiss. 

The doors parted and I dragged my suitcases down the hallway. I passed a vase with roses in them, so I took them. I wanted Jackie to think I knew she was coming. Also, I thought it'd be a funny story later. I knocked on the door, covering the peephole. I wanted to surprise her, so in my squeakiest voice I said, "Room Service."

"I didn't order any!" She shouted from the other side of the door. "Come back later." 

I held back a laugh, "Room service. Por favor, abra la puerta. Llamaste al servicio de... house." I slapped my forehead, just thinking of how stupid my spanish sounded. I turned the door handle and found it to be unlocked. 

"Hey! What the hell!? Get ou- Brian!" She shouted, running to me from the bed. She hopped on me and wrapped her legs around my middle. I dropped my bags and the bouquet and closed the door behind me. 

I moved us over to the bed, gently laying her down. She still didn't let me go and honestly, I was fine with that. I loved holding her in my arms. 

I pulled away to get a look at her. She looked as beautiful as ever. I'm the luckiest guy in the world... that makes the worst choices possible. 

She pressed her lips to mine as I collapsed on the bed. I felt every single curvature of her body and it made me feel like a million bucks. What have I done to deserve such a loving girl like her? 

"I've missed you so much!" She said, kissing my face, in which I giggled. 

I rolled her on top of me, "I missed you too babe. You look so God damned beautiful." She blushed, "I thought you were mad at me." 

She let out a laugh and removed my beanie, "Of course I am. I'm really pissed off at you. But I haven't seen you in so long, that right now, I could careless." 

"What have you been doing since I've left?" I randomly asked. I knew I'd get something that had to do with Andrew. I was prepared. I learned to accept the fact that she worked for him. It was out of my hands. 

"Uh. You know, mope around the house with Pinkly. Go visit Zina and Matt. Spend time with your dad and mom. Hang out with Gena. Do my nails with Michelle... You know just the basic." She got off me and fixed her shorts. "How about you?" She quickly turned the spotlight to me.

"Haven't you been going to work? Since when have you had time to visit my parents, let alone do your nails?" I sat up, now looking at her bite down on her perfectly manicured nails. 

She smiled, "I have a weekend off... Andrew wanted me to relax because it's going to get busy." 

"Oh. Well can you go on tour with us for a few days? I promise to take you to the airport when it's time to go. Please?" I begged. I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. 

"Of course. Just promise me one thing." She said, walking over to me and fitting herself between my legs which were dangling off the bed. 

"Anything." Stupid response Brian, I though to myself. 

"No fighting. I want to enjoy this with you. It'll be the only time I spend with you until you get back home." She stuck out her bottom lip. "Can we please make that happen? No questions asked? We can put the whole cheating fiasco on hold." 

I nodded. The last thing I wanted was to fight for the whole weekend straight; the only weekend we'd spend together for a while. 

Jackie's POV

Brian was in the restroom, getting ready for an appearance while I laid under the covers watching the news. It's horrible how we live in a world where there's always violence. Someone got raped. Someone got abducted. Someone got beaten and left to die. There's a war against almost every nation. It's sad. 

"... A 42-year old man is getting used in New Hampshire for lying about his age on a social network. And now studies are showing that people in this century are bound to lie more about their age and keep secrets about their personal life. Ana Trevor is in Downtown to inform us about this study. Ana." 

I gulped and changed the channel quickly, remembering Brian grilling my ass about work. I feared he knew something. But he was sort of oblivious to the signs. 

I knew I had to dodge every opportunity I got when it came to speaking about the job I once had. If Brian ever found out without meaning to... I'd be dead. I was just waiting for the right time.

As far as our fight about him cheating went, it wasn't going to be spoken of until I was good and ready. When we did speak, I told him I wasn't able to forgive him but with time I would. I understood that he was used to doing it on tour and it was a habit he had to break. But he had to understand that he couldn't do it anymore... As for me, when the time is right...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 54 20
How could it come so far? Is Brian just meant to lose everything he loves? And how will he get out of this, if he's not even sure to be strong enough...
209K 3.5K 62
This a Synyster Gates story, the sequel to "Pleasure's All Mine This Time." On the week of Matt and Jade's upcoming wedding, three years after Chloe...
25.3K 610 21
Zacky and Brian (Synyster Gates) are best friends/band mates. Is there something more? Will things work out or will Zacky be left heart broken? ***Wa...
104K 2K 61
When I'm falling down, will you pick me up again? When I'm too far gone. Dead in the eyes of my friends. Will you take me out of here? When I'm stari...