I am his mate, not yours! *bo...

Bởi stormtirra

Raven is the lowest of low in the pack. Her parents were called traitors and she was deemed one as well; but... Xem Thêm

I am his mate, not yours!
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 13

3.7K 45 1
Bởi stormtirra

Damien's POV

I held my mate close to my chest as I walked up to our house. Her belly was already swallen, and it had been maybe a month since we found out. From her size, we all estimated that we had another month or so until our child was born. I grinned. Never had I imagined being a parent.

"Damien?" I turned and looked at Stefan. In his arms slept his mate. I nodded for him to go on. "I normally wouldn't ask this, but can we crash on your couch? I'm not really in the mood to be bomb barted by my parents." I nodded again.

"Sure, I do believe our couch is big enough. He smiled his thanks and followed me inside. He headed for the living room as I headed upstairs. Raven had been through a lot in the past couple days. After Jacob gave her his Alpha powers over his pack, she had been working over drive, trying to murge our packs. Jacob did ask for one thing: to be Beta for his pack. She, of course, granted him that much.

Raven shifted in my arms, her eyes fluttering open.

You're awake," I murmured, kicking the bed room door closed behind me. She sighed when I sat her down on the bed. Laying back, her hands hooked behind her head. I crawled up behind her, running my own hand over her tummy. I could feel that my pup was growing and healthy. "I wonder if our pup will be male or female."

An emotion crossed Raven's face, but disappeared before I could read it.

"I hope it's a boy." Then I understood. She didn't want a little female, because she didn't want our child to go through anything even close to what she did. I leaned up and kissed her belly.

"Honey, this child, male or female, will have a wonderful life. All of the wolfs in our huge pack seem to love you... and do you think that Stefan, Sofia, or myself would let the little one NOT be spoiled?" I said, grinning. She chuckled.

"No, guess not."

--

Sofia's POV

The sun shown brightly through the room, waking me. I tried to sit up, but realized that pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. Stefan lay sleeping under me. We were laying on a couch, in what seemed to be Raven's house. Why hadn't we gone home?

As I sat there, I smiled softly. The heat had finally calmed about a week ago. Who knew it lasted so long. When I had asked Kathie about it, she said that when a female loves their mate, and if there is enough love coursing through them, sometimes the heat would last longer; because the female body gave the mated pair a longer chance to have pups.

Stefan's sandy blond hair clung to forehead. I reached up and brushed it away. He stirred under me, and his eyes opened.

"Morning," I said softly, an uncontrolable grin curving my lips. He grunted in responce.

"I don't care what time it is... it's too early to be awake." I stood from Stefan, but held his gaze.

"Oh really? Well... I WAS going to go for a run..." He jerked to his feet, then stretched.

"You little sneaker, you KNOW I can't refuse the chance to run with you." Running while wolf beside your mate was one of the most pleaserable things about going wolf.  I smirked and ran for the front door. Ever since Stefan had taught those sessions about fighting, I had become faster then most males. My wolf form may have been about the size of males, but I was able to be as nimble as a female.

By the time he had closed the front door and came outside, I was standing on four paws. My tail wagged behind me. I was anxious to run. He leapt off the porch, landing wolf.

"Well?" he urged. I spun and ran. My paws moved so fast it was like flying, but I made sure to go a speed that Stefan could keep up with. Our bodies quikly began to move insynic. The forrest flew by and we ran throughout all our new land. No one ever bother us, which worked perfectly for us. By the time the sun dipped low, we were hungry.

I crept along the ground, stalking the mountian lion. They were the prefect natural enimy for us to hunt. They could put up a great fight, which was ALWAYS fun. Stefan hung back. The lion leapt down and sniffed the dead rabbit. I loved to used them as bait. My muscles coiled, and I shot forward.

The lion screeched as it tried to avoid my snapping jaws. Our fight went from playful to serious. This lion had scars, I noted, scars from fighting a werewolf? Looked like it. I jumped up onto it's back and dug my teeth into it's spinal cord. The lion gave up seconds later. As it fell, I let go. Stefan walked up to me.

"Wow, you killed that huge mountian lion easier than I thought you would." I smirked and my tailed wagged.

'Very good,' my inner wolf commented. 'I didn't even have to help you.'

Stefan rubbed his cheek on mine, then began to eat. I dug in quickly, my belly grumbling. I had grown so hungry during the day while running that it didn't take long for me to have eaten my half of the animal. It did not take Stefan long before he was full, too.

"Come on," I murmured, "everyone is probably wondering where we are."

--

Raven's POV

As I walked through my town, my back began to hurt. I had been told by many that the child would cause strain on my back, but this was stupid. I NEVER would have thought that it would have made it feel like there was a knife in my lower back!

"Raven!" Corria and Jacob ran up to me. Jacob looked down at his mate, his worry written all over his face, then said to me, "There is a pack off behind where the West part of the pack lives have been attacking our wolfs who come anywhere near the boarder! Please, help!"

"They killed my brother," Corria added. Only then did I notice her eyes were puffy and red from crying. My anger shot through the roof... and to make it worse, I KNEW I could not help because I was pregnant.

"I shall send a trusted group of mine, led by my person Beta, his mate, and my mate," I said. Jacob hugged his mate, and nodded. Lifting my head to the sky, I howled loudly, calling Damien, Stefan, Sofia, Colten, and Maria to me. It didn't take but a few moments.

"We just returned," Stefan said, "what's going on?"

"Another pack is attacking our pack at the West boarder." Anger colored all of their faces. "Go, hurry."

--

"Damien!" The team I had sent out were staggering up my porch and in my house door. "What happened?" I directed them into the living room.

"We were sucked into a battle as the othe pack invaded our land," Stefan answered. "We won, but." He didn't go on, just stared at Sofia. Her hand held her side, and I could smell the blood. "Sofia, come with me. You guys get your selves cleaned up." Sofia followed me to the bathroom. "Remove your shirt."

As she complied, I pulled out the First Aid kit. When I looked back at her, I froze. There was a huge gash from her hip to the top of her ribs.

"Do the others know?" She shook her head. I sighed and knelt in front of her. "Why did you hide it?"

"Because it happened early on, and the others didn't need any other distraction. In the fight, we were basically even matched," she said, "and I did not want Stefan to think he had to protect me, too." And he would have. I knew that.

"But by hiding it, you have lost so much blood." She shrugged.

"I hoped you would help patch me up, then all I need is some sleep." 

"This is going to hurt." I began to stich up her gash. She sucked in a breath, then hissed it out. It took me at least twenty minutes to finish. "There, now all you need is sleep." She nodded.

"Thank you." I lead the way out of the bathroom, and saw that everyone but Damien and Stefan.

"Stefan, take her home. She needs a lot of sleep." He nodded, took her hand, and lead the way out.

"What happened to her?"

"She got hurt." My eyes narrowed. "Are YOU okay?" He nodded. I snatched up his hand and pulled him upstairs. He did not complain as I began to undress him, inspecting his body for any wounds.

"Satisfied?" He asked, cocking an eye brow.

"Yeah." He leaned down and kissed me.

"Don't worry, Love. None of us died, we're fine." Damien walked over and closed the door. "Come here," he motioned for me to join him at the bed, "I think I know how to relax your mind."

===================================

Hope you enjoyed, and sorry for the late update.

Please comment and tell me what you LIKE and what you HATE. Please, lol.

Next upload should be soon.

-Stormy

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

515K 20.1K 31
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
69.1K 2.2K 31
My name is Alexandra, or my nickname Lex, who knew that being an alpha is so hard? psh I didn't. My packs name is Midnight Light Pack and we are the...
34.9K 779 27
Alexis has had a tough life. Like being abused by her own father. One day she plans on running. She reaches a new lands territory. Will she know that...
27.6K 948 28
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...