Mated To Twins

De MsCandyKisses

My Name is Trinity im getting ready to turn 18. To me its no big deal but since im the daughter of a Alpha an... Mais

Meet Trinity
Jayceon & kayceon
Party
After the party
After Party pt2 the twins
Trinity
Q
Authors Note
Mates
Explanation
Mates Love
This is not a update just a quick question
Filler pt1
Filler pt 2
Damn
author's note
???
Wake up
A/N
Me and Them
Tell Me
How is this possible
Safety First

Mated to Twins

25.2K 130 4
De MsCandyKisses

My Name is Trinity im getting ready to turn 18. To me its no big deal but since im the daughter of a Alpha and still haven't met my mate I guess it is. Incase you haven't caught on I am a werewolf. I actually first turned when i was 16, Now that was exciting til i went home alone with no mate. If you don't know what that is let me break it down to you in simple terms. A mate is basically your other half. Most wolves find them when they first turn me not so lucky. Its like everyone had found there mate except for me its a complete drag and to make matters worse my parents plans to marry me off if i don't find him by my 18th birthday. On the bright side if there really is one there's this huge party a few days after my birthday that me and my best friend Kayla will be attending so if i don't find my mate atleast ill be going out with a bang.

***Please let me know what you think so i know if should continue writing or give it up***

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

91.1K 2.5K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
24.8K 870 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
6.2M 148K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...