Bittersweet (Louis Tomlinson...

By AllYours17

''I promised my mom that I would find someone that would be able to take care of me, that's what she wanted... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~

~Chapter 51~

480 13 22
By AllYours17

This is a very intense chapter and I do apologize if it's a bit choppy! It was hard to write so I did the best I could! If you have any questions please fill free to ask! Don't forget to comment and vote! Enjoy!x

Shaileen POV

I watched the muscles in Louis back flex as he reached down feeling the temperature of the water. Louis strained his body back up his eyes held contact with mine as he glided over to me, his hands running down my arms while kneading his thumbs into my muscles. My eyes closed slowly at the contact of his hands on my skin, his gently touch already relaxing me. A light kiss was pressed to my lips as his hands reached the hem of my tank top, his fingers grazing my skin as he pulling it over my head. My bikini top was worn on my body under my tank. He leaned to press a kiss on my shoulder while my hands pushed his shirt up his torso, revealing his soft skin and toned muscles inch by inch before pulling the shirt over his head. Feather light touches tickled around my stomach, tracing gently along my skin before his hands moved to undo the button to my jean shorts.

His movements were slow and gentle, each and every action sinking deep into my bones. His lips found my neck, their warmth igniting my skin with every touch. I giggled quietly as his fingers tickled against my stomach, the skin sensitive from his grazes as he pulled down my jean shorts. It was dark out now. I could barley even see Louis's face as his shadow stood before me. I now stood half naked in my swim suit. I wanted to feel and look good for Louis. I found a black baiting suit with gold around the edges and it gave my boobs a bit of a push. Louis was already in his swim trunks, all I had to do was take off his shirt.

Louis let his hand graze lightly up my body, coming to rest on my hip as he squeezed it lightly and kissed my lips once before releasing me and pulled me closer to the hot tub. I grinned as I watched him gingerly dip his toes, testing the water once again. He apparently deemed it an acceptable temperature because he stepped in fully and sat down on the small bench, slowly, easing his long frame into the steaming water. Once he had settled himself by leaning his back against the edge of the hot tub, he looked up and smiled.

''Come on, Shay,'' he said, looking irresistible as the steam rose around him and he pushed his wet hand through his hair slowly, unknowingly looking extremely, extremely hot. My eyes fitted to the deck above us. Jay and Dan could be home any minute what if they see us.

''My mom won't be home for another two hours. It's okay,''

I gave him a small nod before stepping into the tub, my feet immediately g stinging with the heat of the water, but not unbearably so. Louis arms reached for me, wrapping around my waist and pulling my back into his chest. I sighed contentedly as I leaned back against him, the heat from the tub and the proximity to his body instantly helping to uncoil the muscles in my shoulders. The jets from the hot tub along with Louis palms pressing into my hips, pulling me against him before they slide down to the top of my thighs. Smooth circles were rubbed into my skin as his thumbs and fingers rotated into my muscles. My head tilted to the side when his lips pressed lightly into my skin and he trailed open mouthed kisses up my neck. My eye lids drifted down slowly as I let myself focus on the attention he was giving my body.

The way his hands trailed slowly up my body, his fingers kneading and dragging into me as they crossed my hips was enough to make me melt into a puddle in the hot tub. My body felt light and feathery at Louis affection but also the way the water felt. His teeth nipped lightly at the sensitive skin behind my ear before taking in my earlobe between them, his gently biting easily soothed by the slow swiping of his tongue across the surface.

Louis's fingertips continued to pad across my skin, working their way into my stomach, my hips, my thighs, everywhere. He was trying to relax me, his soothing touches innocent and made with good intentions, but I could feel my body waking up quickly every time he covered another inch of my skin. Each time his lips dragged to a new section of my neck was like a shot of fire through my veins and I quickly found myself squirming in his grasp.

I let my back slide to the side in his grip, his arms still wound around me as his fingers focused on the skin of my hip. My head tilted to the side so I could see him, his lips pulling from my neck. His eyes looked slightly dazed in the warmth of the tub as I leaned forward to press a kiss to his jaw, my lips lingering against his skin.

One of his hands slid out of the water and trailed a hot path up my body before resting on my jaw, cupping my face and bringing up to his. His eyes searched mine for a second before pulling me towards him and pressing his lips gently to mine. A slow burn worked it's way through my body, the heat from the hot tub and our kiss was taking over my body. His lips folded over my lower one a she kissed me slowly, the soft pattern being traced into the skin on my cheek resonating through the kiss as well.

I pulled myself from his grasp, twisting around in the tub and settling my legs on either side of his hips, straddling his waist. My arms came to rest on his shoulders, bending at the elbows so my fingers could pet back the soft hair that covered his head. I felt his hands slide up my sides of my thighs before reaching in the skin on my backside and letting his fingers dig into the soft flesh there

Our chest pressed together as we kissed. My whole body felt like it was melting into a puddle. Every where Louis touched left a tingling sensation on my skin. The jets in the tub were bubbling and vibrating against my skin. It was getting harder and harder to kiss him because of how breathless that I was becoming. I tightened my legs around his waist feeling our kiss deepen.

But it was all interrupted when Louis phone rang. Both of us were so into this kiss that we didn't break away. Both of us wanted and needing more from each other. I was glad that he didn't answer. But once his phone kept on ringing and ringing, one after a another. I knew something was wrong.

I pulled away from Louis lips feeling annoyed. Louis gave me one small glance before pulling my legs to unwrap from his waist so he could stand up. I sat on the bench beside where Louis and I was feeling upset. All I wanted were no distractions or interruptions and we did not get it.

''It's Chris..'' Louis grumbled from out of the tub. His body was dripping from being wet and his hair was sticking up in different places from my fingers pulling at it. Louis called Chris back and I wasn't exactly listening until Louis voice rose.

''What the hell are you saying Chris?''

That's when I knew something was definitely wrong. I moved from my spot and stood up walking to the other side of the tub to where Louis was. I leaned forward trying to hear what Chris was saying but since Louis was out of the water is was difficult.

''Okay so what should we do?'' Louis seemed beyond mad and upset by whatever information he had just been exposed to. I was suddenly starting to panic. My heart rate had increased as I felt my knees shake.

''No. We are not doing that!'' Louis hissed not making eye contact with me.

''That's literally insane. I can't put her through that.'' Louis eyes finally met mine and I could see how disturbed he was. What was going on? Louis was quiet for a moment listening to Chris speak.

''I'll talk to her.'' Louis grumbled. I guess her is me. I'm nervous as to what he is going to tell me. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I felt sick to my stomach.

Louis hung up the phone and was quiet for a moment. The tension in the air was thick and he made no eye contact.

''Louis,'' I spoke softly begging to him to tell me. ''What is it now?'' I wanted this to be our night together but it's not. It's completely ruined.

Louis had a hard time looking at me. His face wined when he saw my worried expression. ''Chris... he t-thinks he saw your mom.'' My breath caught in my throat. I felt like I could not breath like someone was pushing down of my chest from breathing. My hands and knees shook. I trembled while bringing my hand up to run through my hair which was falling out of it's braid.

''W-where?'' I wheezed. I love my mother I do, but it almost feels like that she has gone mad. By the things we found in Jay's files and how I've seen her every where it makes me question how stable she really is. I mean she was in a terrible accident and faked her death while trying to somehow be stable with having schizophrenia? I'm not entirely sure on the last one but it's what we found. I'm not ready to see her. I hate to admit it but I'm not.

''You know how Chris's mom is a nurse at the hospital? Well he was bringing her lunch and apparently she was yelling at the front desk saying she needed to find you.''

She was nuts. It's official. Why is she looking for me now? Doesn't she know that I'm with Jay? She has made it clear that she knows where I live so why is she looking for me at the hospital? There was a whole other side to the story that we did not know. Not yet. It took me a while to answer. What was I supposed to say? I was extremely embarrassed that I had a mom who was apparently going mad. I was hurt that she had decide to pretend she was dead and let me go through so much pain. But mostly I was so confused. Who's funeral did I go to? How is this even possible? I was in shock. It would not process through my head that she somehow is alive but not well.

''Shaileen, say something.''

My eyes met Louis worried ones. So many emotions were flooding through my body but at the same time I needed to grow up and face reality. This was no time to be crying and confused we had to take action and figure out what the hell is happening.

''What does Chris want me to do?'' I gulped nervously.

''No. Shaileen it's wa-''

''Louis.'' I spoke sternly making him stop. ''Tell me.'' I needed this to be over. I was so behind in school and needed to focus on that since the year is just about over.

Louis let out a huff. ''You're not going to like it.''

****

I felt my stomach twisting as I paced back and forth. I couldn't stop my heart from pounding inside my chest. I felt my knees begin to weaken as I paced. I could do this. I had to. I needed this. Chris's mom was a doctor at the hospital and apparently since my mother was causing a scene, she gave her a shot of some kind of anesthetic and it knocked her to sleep. Once Louis and I showed up here we had to explain to Chris's mother what was going on. She was kind enough to help us out. Chris's mom had my mom held in the examination room that was not being used. She said she would do some X-rays to confirm if she was ill or not.

I on the other hand had to go in there and identify if it was actually her. My whole body was so jittery that I could barley even walk. But I needed to do this. We had to figure this out. I had under so much stress and pressure right now and I didn't need it. The door to the examination room opened reveling Chris's mom. I stood in the hallway outside from where my mom was being held. My eyes met Mrs. Martin's as I waited to hear what she had to say.

''Okay so I can't exactly do too much without an MRI but I need Jay here. I can't have two teenage kids solving a mystery by them selves. Besides the police need to be involved.'' Her words had tore me apart. It was past midnight so I was already exhausted.

''I understand but Jay is keeping this whole thing from us and I don't want to get her involved. She has a very good reasoning as to why she kept this from me. Are you sure you can't do an MRI? Anything you find is crucial right now.'' I sighed running my hand through my hair. Louis and Chris went to sneak through the files of patients here to see if my mothers name came up Jessa was on her way over here. So I was alone right now trying to convince Chris's mother to do anything.

''I'll see what I can do sweetie.'' I let out a sigh in relief and it took everything in me not to hug this lady right now.

''Thank you so much. It really means a lot.'' I breathed out feeling my muscles relax a bit.

''Of course but I need you to go in there Shay and tell me if that's your mom. I mean this whole thing could just be on big misunderstanding. You need to tell me.'' I slowly nodded at her words. She was right. I felt like I was going to throw up I really did. I had to do this. Come on Shaileen. Do it.

I pushed open the door to the examination room where I saw a body being layed on the table. My heart pounded in my chest so loud. Tears were blurring my vision and a sob has escaped my lips as I tried to control myself. I stepped closer expecting to see my moms blond hair and tan skin. A scar right above her eyes brow but I didn't

It wasn't her.

This unconscious lady sleeping was not my mom. She looked almost identical to her. Her blond hair was the same length as my moms was but this person had bangs that came across her forehead and a scare was not placed above her eyebrow. More tears had escaped my eyes as I felt like I could not breath now. Now I was even more confused. My heart was literally breaking in half as I saw this. How could this happen? I had to get out of here now.

I ran to the door fumbling with the knob before running out the door. I ignored Chris's mom who was calling my name but I could barley hear her. I needed space. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but I didn't bother to answer it. I ran to where I found a dead end. I stopped. My breathing had became erratic now and I felt like I was going insane.

I paced back and forth running a hand through my hair. My heart felt like it was in my throat. My stomach was clenched tightly as I thought about what I just had seen. It felt like someone was pushing down on my chest making me struggle to grasp a full breath of air. Someone is pretending to be my mother. The person that I saw looked just like her. Only I would be able to know that she was not my mother. And the worst part was whoever this person is was looking for me. Has been harassing me.

''Oh my god,'' I choked out softy to myself. I grew dizzy from pacing so fast and as tears blurred my eyes I could not see. I stumbled over my own feet and landed clumsily on the floor. A shaky hand shoved roughly through my hair as I gasped. Reality was finally settling in. My chest caved in and out drastically, drawing uneven, painful breaths as I tried to cling to my senses. I tried to calm down but the tightness n my chest and the burning in my throat refused to subside.

I heard what sounded like running and shuffling from down the hallway making my whole body tense. That was until I met his blue eyes. His features softened when he saw my emotional state. Louis came walking to me and sat down right beside me. None of us spoke. It was quiet for a while and I liked that he respected that I needed space. Louis found my hand and grabbed it bringing it to his lips. I watched as he kissed each one of my knuckles.

''D-did you.. look?'' His voice was cautious and gentle. I made eye contact with him giving him an emotionless look.

''Yeah I did.'' I responded feeling my throat closing. ''It wasn't her.'' I turned away from him. My eyes looking forward. I could feel Louis's eyes widen as he still layed his gaze on mine. I heard his breathing increase slowly and he gave my hand a squeeze.

''Are you su-''

''Yes. It looks exactly like her but it's not!''

He was quiet. It was embarrassing that this was actually happening to me. It really was. I wanted to move on from this not be reminded by it every single week!

''We'll get through thi-''

But he stopped when all of the sudden the lights turned off leaving everything pitch black. I could hear patients and people whimpering and yelling at the sudden commotion . I gripped Louis hand for dear life.

''It's probably just a fuse that went out.'' Louis spoke his body closer than I thought. It was pitch black and we could see nothing.

''Come on,'' Louis said and pulled me off the ground. I stayed close behind him gripping his hand. Louis took out his phone using the flash light through there giving us some light to know where we are going.

''Where are we going?'' I asked softly. Nurses and doters were running around the hallways trying to figure out what had just happened.

''I don't know. How far did you run off to?''

''I didn't think it was that far from we were.'' I had a bad feeling in my gut. The pit in my stomach grew and grew as we kept on walking to where Chris and his mother was.

''Attention patients we need everyone to evacuate immediately so please safety and calmly find the nearest exit.''

Louis and I stopped walking looking at each other wide eyed. I jumped when I saw tons of patients running out of there room to the front doors. There had to do at least a hundred people coming toward Louis and I some in wheel chairs and others being wheeled out in their hospital beds. Nurses and doctors followed. I panicked as I was being pushed and trampled. I lost Louis grip in the crowd and I was on my own.

''Louis!'' I yelled trying to push people out of the way to find my boyfriend. This was crazy. And something felt so utterly wrong. I could not a thing because of how dark it was. I felt someones hand push my back making me tumbling to the floor where the crowd of people were running to the exit. I crawled on the dirty ass floor while getting trampled by people.

''Louis!'' I yelled one more time. Where could he have gone? I needed to go back to that examination room. What if that women was still knocked out. I needed to get her. I wanted answers. I was not going to let an opportunity like this slip away from me to get answers. I got up from the floor and ran the opposite direction as everyone else was running. It was still dark so I winced a couple of times as I ran into the wall.

I pushed myself further and further to where I needed to be but I had no idea if I was even heading in the right direction. The hallways started to clear as everyone had left the building and I could hear fire trucks and police sirens in the distance. I needed answers so bad and was desperate. This was my only chance. I pulled my phone from my pocket using my flashlight. My ears were ringing and I was almost hyperventilating from adrenaline.

I heard a door slam open and then shut making me stop. I put the light to where the movement was coming from and there I saw the blonde women tearing out of the examination room. She wore a hospital gown and was running barefoot. I chased after her.

''Hey! Stop!'' I yelled getting her attention. I could barley even see where I was running too. I pushed myself to run faster. But I was weak. I have been out of soccer for a month now. My body was still trying to heal. I pushed myself to go faster no matter how much I needed a breath. I didn't even see but Blondie pushed a wheel chair behind her making me trip over it and fall to the floor. I really needed the lights on right now. This flashlight was not exactly that helpful.

I stumbled as I picked myself off the floor. I ran faster to her. I needed Louis here. He was fast. He would be able to catch up to her. But I was weak. I slowed down and dialed his number. He was quick to answer thank god. I continued running as I talked.

''Where the hell are you!?''

''I need your help.'' I breathed.

''Why are you so out of brea- Don't tell me you're still in there? Shay somebody called in a bomb threat get out of there now!'' A bomb threat? An idea hit me. Blondie over here was trying to escape and called in a threat to distract herself. Bitch.

''I know who called it in Louis. It's- her. She's trying to escape.'' I was loosing her by a lot. I needed him to get here now without any questions asked.

''You don't know what! Get the hell out of there now!''

He was useless.I sighed frustrated I hung up the phone using the every once of energy I had to run. There was a dead end ahead. I stopped and waited until she made the move. She turned right to where a door was. I ran and followed her to the door as I tried to pull it open, it was locked. I pulled it open as hard as I could and it opened halfway but then shut. Bitch here was holding the door shut. I tried one more time I almost had it. I tried to squeeze my body through the door but only to get pushed by her and the door slammed shut loudly. I groaned angrily and sighed taking a breath. Louis kept on calling my phone and I answered on the sixth time he called. I needed to get in there.

''Lou-''

''Stop! Where are you? I'm coming to get you.'' He sounded breathless.

''I-I don't know.'' I spoke breathless.

''Look around? Where are you?'' I took my phone away from my ear to use light and saw a sign saying X-Rays.

''Okay umm there's a sign that says X-rays and it's a long hallway and I'm all the way at the end.''

''Okay stay there. I'll be there in a second.''

''Thank you,'' I sighed in relief.

''I'm only doing this because I love you.''

I smiled softly blushing at his words. ''I know I owe you! I love you too.''

I hung up the phone and waited around for me. I kept on trying to open the door but was so exhausted that I gave up. Within ten minutes I debated on calling Louis to see where he was but I heard running and shuffling of feet from down the hallway. I looked up to see a dark shadow running I assumed it was Louis.

''Shaileen?'' Yeah that was him.

''Over here!'' I waved my hand He was quick to get to me. Once he saw what I was doing he let out a heavy sigh.

''We need to go. I don't care if she's in there we need to leave.'' Louis tried to pull my arm but I stayed put.

''No. I need answers Louis. She basically stole my mothers identity! She's been looking and harassing me and your family and it's going to stop! Please.'' I begged him.

''It's not worth it! We can talk to the police and have them help.'' He tried to persuaded me but I stood my ground.

''Please Louis, she called in the bomb threat and has been running away from me for the past hour I need to know I need this kind of closure to move on.'' My prayers were answered as I watched Louis features. He softly nodded.

''Alright! fine,''

''I love you,'' I gasped feeling relieved and pressed my lips to his briefly before pulling back.

''I love you too now what do I have to do?'' He sighed heavily.

''She's blocking the door and I need you to push it open.''

''Okay,'' I watched as his muscles flexed as he pushed open the door. He was so strong it was so sexy. You could see the veins in his bicep as he used every strength he had to push it open. He almost had it to. You could tell he was winning and Blondie was struggling but then something was moved in front of the door causing it to slam and Louis to jump away from it like I had done.

Louis turned around, his back to the door facing me. ''See, she's crazy! We need to call the police and have them come and take her aw-''

I let out a scream when Blondie or also known as bitch opened the door which hit Louis in the back of his head. I watched as his body fell to the ground at the impact. I caught his upper body but he was too heavy so Louis fell to the ground.

I keeled down to Louis body on the ground as his eyes were squeezed shut and his hand was pinching the bridge of his nose. Blondie ran out of that room, past us. She hit Louis with the door on purposes to distract me. My blood was boiling with anger as I watched my boyfriend who might have a concussion now! But they softened when Louis's eyes opened meeting mine. He looked slightly out of it.

I'm going to kill her.

'Oh my god! Louis.. I'm so sorry! Are you alright?'' I griped his hand into mine squeezing it as he didn't answer. I began to panic as Louis wasn't saying anything. He just let out a heavy breath. He took a moment before sitting up.

''I'm fine. Just seeing stars.'' He let out a low chuckle. I didn't find it very funny.I could feel tears springing my eyes as I took in everything. I still grabbed a hold of his hand but my back was against the wall. On that note the lights flickered and then turned back on fully. Making me squint for a moment.

''At least the lights are back on,'' Louis spoke moving his hand from his nose and met my eyes which were filled with tears.

''Shaileen,'' he spoke gently noticing my sudden emotional state. I turned my head away from his as I let out a tear. Louis sat up from his spot and moved next to me on the wall. His hand moved to my chin forcing me to face him. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to breath.

''I'm sorry,'' I let out a soft sob and I brought my hand to my mouth. I was immediately pulled into Louis chest.

''Why are you sorry?''

I scoff. ''You just got a door to your head because of someone who I thought was my mom but really just took her identity and has been harassing us for months and it's crazy! This whole entire thing is my fault. Everything that has been happening is all because of my fucked up life.''

''I'm fine love. Her hitting me with a door was not even your fault. You didn't ask for this. None of this is your fault Goldie. Believe me. And your life is not fucked up. Trust me.'' His soft warm lips were pressed to my temple making me take in a breath.

''Are you sure you're okay?'' I looked up from his chest and saw the side of his forehead busing. I gently pressed my fingers there and Louis jaw clenched.

''I'm sorry.'' I spoke softly pressing my lips to the bump.

''I'm fine, we just need to get out of here. Okay?''

I swallowed harshly and nodded. ''Okay.''

We ran out of the hospital hand and hand I kept my eyes closely on Louis to make sure he was okay. He did the same for me. I might not have my mother back but I do have a new family and friends who definitely care a lot about me. I just wish I was able to catch Blondie and put her a stop to this. Because who knows what she could do next.

***

PLOT TWISTTTTTTT

Were you guys expecting that??

So NO her mom is NOT alive. More will be revealed next chapter so you'll have to wait and find out! I can't believe summer is almost over! My first day of school is August 12th! That's in like three weeks! I'm extremely concerned because this year is so busy and I don't exactly know how I'm going to have time to write when school starts. Between Cheer practice ever day and homework.. it's going to be kind of chaotic! But I'm not giving up on writing! I love it way too much to just let it go! So I will figure it out!

But sadly to say this book is almost over:( It feels like I started this book yesterday! I'm so sad to say it might be like another 6 chapters

But then I have my new Harry story which will be so much fun and a lot more mature if you know what I mean...:)

I'm going to try my hardest to give you a double update! I really want to move this story along! This weekend I'm flying to Minneapolis to the One Direction concert! I'm so excited! But after hearing the news with Louis about him being a dad...I'm speechless and kind of upset with him to be honest. But I guess everything happens for a reason.

PLEASE pretty PLEASE comment and vote:) I love you guys so much! Thank you for everything you do!

Question: How do you guys feel about a Teen Wolf fan fiction??? I'm in love with Tenn wolf and thought about writing about it but I don't know.... let me know!

xoxo

AllYours17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.5K 167 23
Kia worked so hard to get to where she was, her final skate before the big competition, she was ready, she was prepared. She had her family, her frie...
23.1K 856 35
❞You're watching me lie when I say that I'm fine. Without you, I don't even know myself. Through bloodshot eyes the sky is falling, and I just want t...