Boys Boys Boys

By nattybeebug

When new girl, Park-Yin shows up to Park Ho Minh High School she befriends Popular Kpop sensation Got7. She b... More

Chapter One: The Boys
Chapter Two: Got7?
Chapter Three: Uhm Mark?
Chapter Four: Lunch
Chapter Five : You're My Playground
Chapter Six: Got6?
Chapter Seven: Love Train
Chapter Eight: Forever Young
Chapter Nine: The Concert
Chapter Ten: Rapmon
Chapter Eleven: He's A Monster
Chapter Twelve: Who's Tae?
Chapter Thirteen: Mine
Chapter Fifteen: Shopping Day
Chapter 16: U Got No Jams
Chapter 17: Dad?
Chapter 18: This May Have Gotten A Teeny Bit Out Of Control...
Chapter 19: JJ?
Chapter 20: Sleepover!
Chapter 21: No More Dream
Chapter 22: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 23: Rain
Chapter 24: Kim Tuan?
Chapter 25: Hug Me
Chapter 26: Trick Or Treat?
Chapter 27: Part 1 Of Blanket Kicks
Chapter 28: Part 2 of Blanket Kicks (Final!)

Chapter Fourteen: An Alien Encounter

2.1K 87 32
By nattybeebug

Mark's POV

Aish. I was standing in the lunch line waiting for my lunch when I heard that annoying voice behind me.

"What a pain..." I mumbled to myself grabbing the bowl of soup from the lunch lady.

"Thank you," I half bowed setting the bowl on my tray.

"Ahh, Suga? Pass me a cookie, eh?" I heard Rapmon say.

Suga did as he was asked and handed Rapmon a cookie. I honestly just wanted out of this place. He was pissing me off and he hasn't even gotten to our table yet. Rapmon and his little Bangtan gang hang with us everyday now. Honestly I don't mind any of them. Except Rapmon. I want to beat the living day lights out of him. He constantly hits on Park. I don't think she is even aware because she just continues to hang with him. I think I'm going to say something to her because I can't take it anymore.

"Mark oppa!"

I turned around and almost spilled my soup on Park.

"Aish Park! I almost spilled my soup all over you!" I laughed, holding the bowl more carefully on my tray.

"Let's go sit down, oppa," she pulled my arm and sat me next to her at the table.

Everyone was already here except Suga and Rapmon who were just behind me. I began eating my soup when Park nudged me.

"Park!" I looked down at my lap to see some of the soup spilled out on my new pants.

"Mark! Look! Suga and J-Hope are gonna have a rap battle!" Park grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

Can't I just eat my soup. I sighed, turning my attention to Suga and J-Hope who were staring eachother down. I dabbed at my pants, watching the two battle out to see who was a better rapper. After most of lunch Suga came out the victor. I was surprised he could rap really fast! I was very impressed!

"Man, Suga! You are an animal in the rap battle field!" Bam cooed, watching him with admiration.

I laughed to myself. Bam found himself another role model. Well better Suga then Rapmon.

"Mark?" Jackson waved his hand in front of my face.

"Y..Yea?" I looked at Jackson who was looking at me as if he was expecting me to do something.

"Rap battle?" he smirked, deviously.

"You're on," I cracked my knuckles for effect.

Jackson began rapping about the situation we were in. Ahh... Jackson how predictable of you. Chose the easy start. He stopped and I hopped in rapping about his predictable and easy start. I made sure to end it with how unchallenging it was for me so I could make him lose confidence. I needed to win this. I don't know why. Maybe it was because Rapmon was watching. He was the "Rap King" after all. I needed to show him my skills. Jackson continued on from mine rapping about me feeling inferior to him and I said things like that to feel big. I ended the battle with another burn to Jackson and he finally gave in. I smiled. I won.

"Hey, Mark!"

"Yah! Mark Hyung!"

"Who would've thought Mark would have won!"

I heard them cheering me on and I felt awesome! I bro-hugged Jackson and told him good job.

"Aish, Mark. You whooped me good," Jackson laughed, ruffling my hair.

I laughed and looked at Rapmon. He smirked.

"Mark," he stood up.

"Rapmon," I stood as well.

"I challenge you to a rap battle,"

A few days later

I was still bummed out about losing to Rap monster. He truly was the king. I can respect that. But there will be a rematch for sure! I almost had him until the last round. We went through about five or six until I ran out of ideas. I mean not bad, right?

I glanced over at Park who was fast asleep beside me. She looked so cute and peaceful. I lie my head next to hers, facing her. I brushed the hair from her face, gently. She moaned, stretching her legs. I froze as her eyes fluttered open. She smiled and put her hand on my head, ruffling my hair. I smiled and brushed her cheek with my thumb.

"Mark oppa?" she sang, beginning to pout.

"Yes?" I asked looking down at her lips.

They were gorgeous and full. I wanted to kiss them.

"I'm hungry. Can we get Galbitang?" she stuck out her lower lip.

"When did you start liking my favorite soup?" I asked, surprised she even knew what that was. I should give her credit I guess. She has been in Korea for awhile now.

"Well... I kind of asked the guys what your favorite food was and they all agreed it was soup. So I then asked which kind was your favorite and they all almost simultaneously yelled out Galbitang. Sooo I want to get some with you and try it," she took in a deep breath.

I laughed and nodded. Her face lit up and she raced to the bathroom to, I assume, get ready.

She came out and grabbed my arm, pulling me out the door.

After eating Galbitang, which she loved, we went back to the dorm for game night with the boys. We invited Bangtan to join us and they accepted. Sadly that ment Namjoon would be joining us as well. Sigh.

"Go fish!" Bam yelled at Yugyeom.

They are always in competition, being the Maknaes and all.

I looked to Jr and JB to see their reaction and noticed Jr had his head on JB's lap. I thought it was strange but shrugged it off thinking they just became closer recently or something.

"Aish, Bam," Yugyeom grabbed a card from the deck.

"HA! I WON!" J-Hope danced around the living room.

He ran right into the wall as he was celebrating and everyone laughed. 

I loved game night and Bangtan was actually making it even more fun. Usually Bam, Yugyeom, and Jackson are the only ones that actually try, but now everyone wants to show off because Bangtan is here. I feel like they bring out the best and worst out of us. I mean we owe it all to Park she brought them to us after all.

"HA, MARK!" Rap monster screamed as he threw down his last pair.

"I WIN!" he stood up, "You owe me now, man."

I may have gotten carried away and bet Rap monster free dinner.

"Alright. Alright," I got up and gave him a $20.

"Go buy some Kimchi or something," his face brightened up and he raced out the door.

"Well at least I got rid of him," I mumbled to myself.

Bangtan went home after a few more games and I tucked Park in my bed. I slept in the living room on the couch with Jackson's blanket. Well my blanket that I loaned to him, but anyhow it was a nice gesture. As I settle myself on the couch I heard a noise from the kitchen. I froze and my eyes widened. Everyone was in bed and Bangtan had gone home. So I had no idea who could be in the kitchen. All I knew was that I was all alone well except for the stranger in the kitchen, in the dark, and unarmed.

"Hello?" I called out.

Bang

I jumped and thought I should just go see what or who it is in there. I threw the blanket off myself and searched for something to arm myself with. I settled with a pillow because that was all that I could find. I walked to the archway leading to the kitchen and stood in front of it.

Crash

I jumped again. Aish when did I become such a chicken. I rushed into the kitchen, flashing the lights on.

"AHHHH," I yelled, holding the pillow out in front of me.

As my eyes adjusted I saw V crouched in front of the fridge eating leftover Kimbap.

"What the..." I dropped the pillow out of confusion.

"How did you get in here?" I asked him.

He stared at me wide eyed, mouth open full of Kimbap

"I...uh..." he started but dropped the Kimbap and ran past me out the front door.

What the actual hell just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.2K 30
" No Mark draw a circle instead of a heart cause hearts can be broken but circles go on forever " A school trip turns into a romantic getaway for tw...
33.3K 1.6K 21
yugyeom is in love with his best friend
19.1K 653 12
[BOOK 1] The moment Jaebum saw Jackson he knew that he already fall in love at the first sight.
12.3K 274 18
Bambam and his little sister move to Korea for Bambam's job when she meets Bambam's friend this get a little messy *this is my first story so it's p...