Broken American Girl (Michael...

By pastelpurpleclifford

It's easy to simply stay in a relationship, whether it's healthy or not, for fear of being alone. The fear of... More

///DESCRIPTION///
1-Racing Thoughts/Should Know Better
2-Small Smile/Oh My God!
3-Performance/Frantic
4-Blonde?/Sirens
5-Give It Up/Like A Sleepover
6-Decorating/Excitement
7-Shopping/Scaredy Cat
8-What Are What?/Date Details
9-Sick Again/Changes?
10-Nando's/Bail An Interview Like This
11-Take All The Heartbreak Away/Fan Reaction
12-Fan Visit/Phone Call
13-More Confused Than Ever/May I Help You?
14-The Girl Who Can't Be Moved/Your Girlfriend Happened
15-Paparazzi/As Slow As You Want
16-Now You See Him/You're Hurt
17-Police/Failed
18-Realization/Jealous
19-Cheater/Reunite
20-Psychological Problems/Confession
21-Butterflies/Letter
22-Try Hard/Threat
23-Discharged?!/Wrong Moment
24-Cali Arrival/Phone Call
25-Decisions/Sneaky Performance
26-Regret/Explanation
27-Dinner/Embarrassing
28-That's What Men Do/Getting Ready
29-The Brits/Mine
30-Please../Goodbye?
31-Heartache/That's More Like It
32-Butt-Called/Engaged?
33-Heart-To-Heart/Heart Attack
34-Shout Louder/Insist
35-Sheet Fort/Blacking Out
36-Shit In These Situations/Gone Blind
37-Alone Time/Breathing Support
38-Did You Hear?../Love Affair
39-Discharge/6 Years?!
40-Questions/Nightmare
41-Getting Funky/August 2nd
42-Single Tear/Giant Teddy Bear
44-Puke/Whatever!
45-Stealing/In The Mood
46-You Guys Are So Cute/Like A Princess
47-You Got Chicken?/Told You
48-It's About You/Most Truthful Bullshit
49-3 Weeks../Girlfriend
50-Promo/Attack
51-In a Daze/Weak
52-Giggles/Flirt
53-Sick/Remember?
54-Christmas Eve/I Have No Say
55-Test/Anticipation
56-Bad Reaction/Unexpected
57-Uncontrollable/Frozen
58-Guardian/Paparazzi
59-Lonely/Half-heartedly
60-Tour/Icy Glare
61-Accusation/Bad Timing
62-Emotional Pain
Sequel
OMG

43-Texts/Moved On

164 7 0
By pastelpurpleclifford

-Michael's POV-

I yawned slightly as I greeted various groups of fangirls as they passed me, most of them going towards the other three guys but I wasn't complaining- I was very tired. Don't get me wrong, I love meeting the fans but I'm drained from the show.

I spotted two girls enter the room slowly, they seemed very nervous as they stayed back from the line so I decided to approach them.

"Hey girls!" I beamed brightly as I got closer to them, both girls gasped and tears began to fill the elders eyes.

"He-he-hey-" I smiled slightly as she stuttered, then I brought her into a tight hug.

"How come you're late? Did you get lost?"

"Oh no, we didn't actually have backstage passes, we just got given them." I nodded and smiled again, loving the fact that someone would give those up.

"Who? Was it another fan who didn't have time?" They both shook their heads and smiled towards each other.

"It was a celebrity, you know her very well." Kyra.

"Wow, did she say why she didn't want them?" I was nervous to know the answer.

"No, we were talking and she just asked if we were talking about passes and we said yeah so she gave us hers. Oh, and she gave us £30 of a taxi since she didn't want us going on the bus at this time of night, she says it's dangerous." I nodded- it wasn't the safest place.

"Do you want me to sign anything for you?"

"Um, oh god Lil we forgot the shirts and CD's!" the eldest groaned, the younger girl frowned.

"Here, I'll get you both some merch, we have some somewhere. I'll be back." the girls nodded and giggled before I turned around and walked out of the room in search of some merch.

-Kyra's POV-

I yawned loudly as Roxelle and I got into the waiting taxi, I was beyond tired now and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Your phone is beeping Ky." Rox stated before handing me my phone.

Incoming Message From: Mike

Hey, I saw what you did during 'Everything I Didn't Say' and I just wanna say that I love you too. Did you enjoy the show?

Confusion took over my tired face as Roxelle and I both read the message again.

"He is so confusing! So he's just recently confirmed that he's with Chloe and now he's saying that he loves you! I'm never going to understand him.." I laughed slightly at her annoyed tone before replying.

To: Mike

Okay let me get this straight, so you just recently confirmed your relationship with Chloe yet you're saying that you love me? Come on Michael don't do this. I'm struggling to understand you. It's not fair on me or Chloe.

I smiled towards Rox as she gasped after taking my phone and reading the message I just sent.

"You copied me!" I laughed at her fake hurt expression before my phone beeped again.

Incoming Message From: Nialler

Hey just wanted to know if you're staying in London for the night? The plane is booked for another 2 days so you can take your time. How was the show?

"Ohhhh is it Niall?" I looked towards Rox and nodded, she turned all giddy before moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Just go out with him for God sake! He's told that he loves you so he won't reject you!"

"But I don't love him yet, I'd hate to lead him on.." I groaned while typing a reply.

To: Nialler

I think we will stay in a hotel tonight and return tomorrow, the show was amazing.

"You've got the boys lining up Ky." Roxelle joked as she lightly shoved my shoulder.

"Oh Rox! Can you dye my hair for me?"

"Yeah, what colour do you have in mind?"

"Like a dip dye but with two colours fading into each other."

"Ask the fans, they'll know what will look nice." I beamed before opening Twitter.

@KyraWrightXO need ideas for hair colours guys! I'm going for a full head dye with two colours fading into each other all over the place, once I've chosen my favourite and it's finished I'll post a picture!

I got many replies almost instantly, some saying red and orange while others suggested light blue and pastel purple.

"Think I'll go with blue and purple, most of the fans seem to have the same idea." Roxelle nodded before telling the driver to stop, seeing as we had arrived at the hotel we had booked moments before.

-Michael's POV-

I didn't know how to reply to Kyra's text, maybe what I was doing wasn't fair on Kyra or Chloe..

My mind is so confused- I really do love Kyra with all my heart and I'd give the world to have her in my arms again, but Chloe, I don't know about her really, I don't want to love her but I can't help it, is it even love?

I quickly found some merch and returned to the girls before signing everything I had brought with me and taking some selfies with them. Luke soon joined me and introduced himself as the youngest girl went all shy and giggly.

"You're with Chloe now aren't you?" The eldest girl asked as she was scrolling through her phone before placing it at her side.

"Yeah." I nodded, wanting this conversation to end quickly.

"You're happy with her, right?" She didn't seem convinced that I was happy, I guess I wasn't as believable as I first thought. Yes, the contract is still standing but the only reason I'm dealing with managements bullshit is because Kyra let me go. I was fully prepared to say fuck it to producers and reps and announce my love for Kyra- but she obviously had other plans.

I nodded quickly but she still looked me weird, telling me that she could see right through me.

"I've moved on, I'm with Chloe now, Kyra is in the past." I stated before multiple girls walked up to me and squealed and smiled widely as I said hey.

-Kyra's POV-

"Ugh.." I groaned as I flopped onto the hotel bed behind me, I'd just had a shower and now I was more than ready to fall asleep and forget the show ever happened.

"Shall we do your hair now? I didn't know that room service would find a way to get hair dye but they did!" Rox laughed from the bathroom. She came into my view wearing gloves while shaking two bottles of different coloured dye.

"Alright." I nodded before yawning and making my way to the bathroom.

"Oh wait, hold on.." I quickly picked my phone up from its place on the floor as it beeped. Twitter.

@AmeliaEast sent you a message

I was confused until I read the message.

@AmeiliaEast hey Kyra! It's the girl you gave the passes to at the concert. Just wanted to say thank you, you've made my sisters life.

@KyraWrightXO hey Amelia! It's really nothing, honestly x

@AmeliaEast sent you a voice recording

@AmeliaEast he says he's moved on..I don't believe him for a second.

I clicked 'Play' on the recoding and heard some shuffling before anyone spoke.

"You're with Chloe now aren't you?" I heard Amelia ask and I knew instantly that she was talking to Michael.

"Yeah.." he didn't say anything else, he sounded very unsure.

"You're happy with her, right?" I didn't know where this conversation was heading but I decided to keep listening. He didn't respond for a while.

"I've moved on, I'm with Chloe now, Kyra is in the past." my heart instantly dropped. He says that he loves me, writes songs about me and then he just 'moves on'?

The recording cut off after that and I decided against replying. I knew that I would say something that I shouldn't say and she'd probably spill to Mikey and that's the last thing I want if he has indeed 'moved on'.

"What are you doing Ky? Are you alright?" I nodded quickly and rushed to the bathroom, excited to have a new look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 252 15
"I'll protect you. I'll be there for you. Always, okay?" "You'll be my ~guardian~?" Start: 22.09.2020 Finish: 06.02.2021
641 49 16
“Love, not as a surge of passion, but as a choice to commit to something, someone, no matter what obstacles or temptations stand in the way.” People...
77.8K 1.7K 25
"You can keep trying to run away but you won't get far." "I promise no matter where you go Ill find you."
940K 34.8K 31
❝boys like him don't fall in love with sad girls.❞