How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

By AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... More

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Twenty-Nine

1.8K 49 8
By AngieTheTurtle

I'm sorry guys... it's getting harder and harder to update. I guess that's what happens when a story's coming to a close soon. Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Sorry guys :|

It was Christmas break. Miguel had invited me over his house to spend some time. I brought some things over with me that I'd need.

When I came back, I expected his room to be just how we left it. He tried his best to stall, but I eventually found it just as disgusting as it was.

"I'm surprised you don't have roaches." I said with a scowl, "Now I'm going to make sure you clean this up all on your own."

"B-b"

"Don't you stutter, you bum!" I hissed, "Now start cleaning."

"You're not going to help me?" he said childishly.

"No."

He pouted and I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was acting like a child and honestly, it was really cute.

Like a mother, I pointed to his room and spent the next two hours watching him clean up. The room was about halfway finished, this time, you were able to walk.

He came out and wiped his sweat. You'd expect him to be done with an intense workout. He took off his shirt and flung it to the corner of his room. I raised an eyebrow and he paused. Slowly, he looked up at me, a nervous chuckle leaving his mouth. He eventually went to get it and put it in the laundry basket.

About a good three hours later, we were finished. I sighed with a smile and looked over at him.

"If we're going to be in a relationship, the first rule is to be clean."

He scowled but nodded his head. I smiled at him and squeezed his shoulder.

"I never knew relationships had rules." he mumbled.

"We'll this one does."

He scoffed and I couldn't help to laugh. We went into his kitchen and put some frozen pizza in the oven,

"So it is true."

"What's true?"

"Italians love pizza."

"Well fuck it, I love pizza."

"Do you even workout?"

"Back in Italy I used to work out for about... six to nine hours a day."

"Seriously?!" I gasped.

"Yeah, it was kind of a guilty comfort. If I couldn't sleep, I'd workout. If I was bored, I'd workout. If I had free time, guess what?"

"You'd workout?"

"No, I'd study."

I rolled my eyes and Miguel opened the oven once the timer went off. We put two slices on a plate and headed to the living room. We plopped down on the couch and Miguel turned the tv on.

We ate for a little and Miguel went over the cabinet that I didn't realize was there until now. Opening it, he took out two shot glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

He sat down and poured me a shot. With a nod, I downed it. He downed his and I rested my head, loving the burning sensation in my throat.

"Why are you making me drink?" I asked.

"Why not? I understand you're a minor, but if you're willing to date someone my age while knowing my job title, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind drinking."

I nodded and poured myself and him some. Our glasses clacked when we held them together and we downed it.

"I love whiskey." I said with a sigh, "Though I do prefer vodka."

Miguel grinned and walked over to his cabinet. He pulled out a half bottle of grey goose. Smirking, I raised my glass to him.

"Now you know what I'm talking about." I said deviously.

By the time Miguel and I were finished, the half bottle of grey goose had about a quarter left. Usually, when people are drunk, they tend to do stupid things.

I remember when I saw Miguel drunk. He was a wreck and the words he spewed nearly killed me. At that time, I wasn't sure of my feelings.

So here sits both Miguel and I. He hugged me to his chest and I rested my head on his collarbone. Our legs were tangled with each other's. I have no idea how this happened, but I like it.

Miguel tiredly looked up and switched to the music channel. Soft Italian guitars strummed through my ears and I closed my eyes.

I felt at peace. If someone wanted to kill me, they could go ahead. I don't think I've ever been this comfortable with anyone else.

I trailed light kisses on his neck and smiled when he kissed my nose. He then began to softly trail kisses around my ears. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his muscular arms.

Miguel's Point of View

She looks so peaceful in my arms. Whoa, my thoughts are in English. Her almost blonde hair fell over her shoulders and her mouth was curled into a smile. The sound of her breathing sounded a lot more better than the music playing.

I appreciate what she did. I looked up and saw Dante smiling at us. I glared at him but he decided to be a little smart ass and walk over to us.

"Illegal." he said gesturing to us.

This bastard. I narrowed my eyes and shrugged. At least his English has gotten better. He can speak more fluently, though his Italian accent is thick. Almost like dad's.

Immediately, a chuckle slipped from my mouth and I covered it when Suzy slightly moved. Dante turned around and walked away.

I stroked Suzy's soft hair and hummed along with the song that was playing. She yawned and slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she mumbled, "Did I fall asleep?"

"Yes." I said with a smile, "And you looked very cute."

I never had a girlfriend like Suzy before. She doesn't care that I'm a multi-millionaire, that's the one thing that intrigues me. She blushed and rested her head on my chest.

"You smell so good." she mumbled, her voice hoarse from the nap.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"No, but my head is throbbing."

"Had too much to drink?"

"A little. How come you aren't drunk?"

"I've had liquor since I was 11, the only time I'm drunk is when I'm depressed."

A look of guilt flashed across her face and I lowly chuckled

"The past is the past."

Her hazel eyes landed on mine and she sighed.

"I'm really sorry about that. I was high on mixed emotions."

"Do not apologize. We both had mixed emotions."

She nodded and sighed.

"I always thought you were an asshole."

"Assholes can be sweet."

Before she could reply, I gently pressed my lips to hers. She lowly moaned and kissed me back. I felt her smile and bit her bottom lip. She kept her teeth clenched and I started to suck on her bottom lip. When she moaned, I captured her lips again and began to play around with her tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair and angled her body towards me. She broke the kiss and tried her best to quietly pant.

I hugged her to me and trailed kisses everywhere but her mouth. Then, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"One moment." I whispered in her ear and kissed it.

She pouted and I took my phone out if my pocket. I stared at the phone screen and looked back at Suzy.

I squeezed her shoulder and answered the call, walking into the kitchen.

Suzy's Point of View

I can't believe a man could be so sexy and sweet at the same time. I sat up straight and another fresh scent of blueberries wafted around my nose and I took a deep inhale of breath. Dante came back and plopped himself beside me.

"Ciao." I said with a smile.

Then, he looked at me and snickered.

"You American accent bad. Funny."

I almost flipped a table. I glared at him and was threatened to do it when he smirked. Telling by how these two are, I could only imagine how their parents are. With the roll of my eyes, I focused on the soft Italian song that was playing.

About five minutes later, Miguel came back. He went up to Dante and grabbed him by the throat. I gasped and tried to push Miguel off of him.

Miguel started to speak Italian at a lightning fast rate, anger laced in every word. Then, Dante looked over at me.

I looked at Miguel and his eyes were puffy. He looked down and clutched his phone in his hand. What's going on? Why are these bums speaking so fast?!

"Miguel what's going on?" I asked.

His eyes couldn't meet mine. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He looked so... distressed. I got up and patted his shoulder. He sighed and squinted his eyes shut. Then, he opened them and smiled.

"It's nothing, something happened... in Italy."

"What happened?"

He looked over to his brother and back to me.

"Dante got someone pregnant... So it's a little hard on the family. We didn't expect it."

"Oh." I said looking back at Dante, "Um, congrats?"

He had a look confusion on his face and looked at Miguel.

"He doesn't know yet." he mumbled, his eyes glued to his phone.

"So tell him?"

"I will."

I nodded and sighed in relief.

"Thanks for being honest."

He hesitated for a second and nodded.

"Why hesitation?" I asked.

He smiled and shook his head. He walked over to me and slid his phone in his pocket.

"I have things to grade, I should be done soon. Do you want my laptop?"

"Laptop?" I parroted, "Uh, sure."

He nodded again and retreated to his room. In about a minute, he came back and handed it to me. Kissing my cheek and walking away, I opened the laptop.

I instantly scowled. 'Russian chick gets creamed.'

"Miguel!" I yelled.

He came back and gave me a confused look.

"What the fuck is this shit?!" I screamed, turning the laptop.

He stared at the laptop screen for a second and clenched his jaw.

"Dante!" he yelled.

--

"Are you going to put a Christmas tree up?" I asked as Miguel finished ordering from the Chinese food restaurant.

"Christmas tree?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

I smiled and gestured to an empty corner.

"One would perfectly fit there. I'll buy you one to-"

"No!" he interrupted, "I'll buy it."

Then, the thought suddenly hit me. I slapped my hand on my forehead. I have work today.

"Miguel, I have to go." I mumbled, sitting upright, "What time is it?"

"Why do you have to leave so late? It's like ten."

"Ten?!" I yelped, "I really have to go!"

"Suzy, go where?!" he replied frustratedly:

"I have... a project with Garrett and he told me to be by his house for 7!"

"I don't recall any teachers giving projects..." he mumbled, "Alright, I'll drive you."

Shit!

"It's okay, I'll walk. I think I've been gaining weight."

"It's too late for you t-"

"Miguel, I'm seventeen for goodness sake, I think I can handle myself."

"Well I guess you're postponing this since this neighborhood isn't the best one and it's late."

"Who the fuck said you were my dad?!" I hissed.

Miguel flinched at my words and tone of voice.

"Is it wrong that I don't want anything bad to happen to you?!"

As Miguel and I bickered back and forth, Dante awkwardly sat there. After we were done, I plopped myself down on the sofa and huffed.

"I'm not letting you go out there. Plus, your house is about a thirty minute walk from here. Nuh-uh."

"Goodness I love you but you can piss me the fuck off." I muttered.

"What class it it for?"

Art

"French."

Fuck! Why did I say French?

"....but you take my class..."

My body stiffened and Miguel put his hands on both sides of me, 'cornering' me on the couch. My heartbeat loudly drummed in my chest and I felt small under his glaring eyes.

"What exactly are you hiding from me, Susanne?"

"Nothing..."

"You look away when you tell a lie."

"What? I didn't look away."

"You just looked back at me."

"What are you hiding?"

"N-"

"How old are you?"

"Sevent-"

"What is your surname?"

"Lock-"

"Where do you live?"

"Ma-"

"How old are you?"

"Sev-"

"What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing!" I yelled.

"Sei una bugiarda" he mumbled and walked away.

  Sei una.... bugiarda...? I am not a liar... I mean, I have to live somehow...

"Okay Miguel!" I shouted, "Okay, just come back!"

He looked back at me and sighed. He walked to me and sat down.

"I... Okay."

"You what?"

"Remember... rememberthestripclubiusedtoworkat?"

"What?" he said with the raise of his eyebrow.

"Strip... club."

"Y-" he paused and put his face in his hand, "You didn't..."

"I had no choice, Lucy went looking for me. I'm bound to a contract until next April."

He sighed and looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me? How much is it to break the contract?"

"I can't."

"How could you agree to that?!" he cried, "Suzy, didn't I say I would take care of you?!"

"But I don't want your money..." I whispered, "I have to make my own somehow... I have to survive. I understand we'll be together for a long time, hopefully forever, but you have to understand that I was raised to be independent. I-I'm sorry I never told you."

"How long have you been doing this again?"

"...A little over a month..."

He nodded his head and hugged me.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for what?"

"Suzy, remember the phone call I got earlier?" he mumbled.

"Yeah, that Dante got some girl pregnant."

"I... lied."

"Then what's the truth?" I whispered.

"I have to go back to Italy next week. I-I... I don't think I'll be able to come back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 267 11
As the title says
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3.8M 88.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
36.9K 2.3K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...