Night Job ➻ rin matsuoka x re...

anxietologist

(Rin Matsuoka x Reader) ----------------------------------------- aint no one got time for synopsisisisis' In... Еще

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 5
A/N ~
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8 (FINAL)
Ch. OVA

Ch. 4

14.4K 423 923
anxietologist

- TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY -

Rin was to be honest, freaking out a little but also a little too excited at the same time. All he could think about was tonight and he wasn't sure if he was prepared for this, but also he couldn't wait to see this side of (Name). He also just had to tell someone about all of this and of course that someone was Sousuke. 

Rin laid on his bottom bunk with his hands behind his head just thinking while Sousuke was on the top bunk playing a PS4. 

"So Sousuke I learned something today...." Rin began, beginning to get flustered just talking about it.

"And what did you learn today Rin?" Sousuke wasn't really listening since he was too focused on beating the boss in the game.

"Well.... Apparently (Name) has gotten this new job for the summer right...." 

"So? Whats your point?" Sousuke still had his eyes on the game.

"And that job.... just... she's a stripper." Rin covered his face with his hands trying to calm himself down from the thought. He heard Sousuke choke on his saliva and almost drop his PS4.

"No freakin way." Sousuke looked down at Rin with his eyes slightly widened and then he bursted out into a loud chuckle.

"So the chick that you want to do turns out to be a stripper. That's hilarious oh my god! It's just so weird though because you'd never peg (Name) to be that type of girl!" He continued laughing while Rin's face grew redder every second.

"And also.... she invited me to visit.... her job tonight... at midnight...." Rin slammed a pillow into his face since all of these thoughts were driving him crazy.

Sousuke hopped down from the bunk and placed a hand on Rin's shoulder looking like he was about to give Rin some deep advice.

"Well all I can say man is..... bring lots of fuckin cash." He then put a thumbs up and began chuckling yet again. He then made his way out of the dorm room still laughing and waving to Rin.

Rin's eyebrows twitched at that comment and he again kept slamming the pillow against his face.

"I wonder if I should bring someone with me.... I don't know... Sousuke is busy since he leaves to go out of town tonight... Maybe I should bring Haru and the others?" Rin thought trying to be very cautious about all of this even though we all know he was actually looking forward to you dancing on that pole. (I need to stop omg xD)

Rin decided to call Haru and the others to go with him. Of course he didn't tell them where they would be going exactly, but surprisingly they all agreed to go for some reason.

- TIME SKIP AGAIN AT SOME TIME BEFORE MIDNIGHT -

"So where are we going exactly?" Rei asked a little curious as he adjusted his glasses.

"A um place...." Rin said trying his best  to stay calm.

"You seem a bit nervous about something." Haru commented in his (as always) monotone voice.

"Yea are you ok?" Makoto asked in concern.

"I'm fine! Geez can I not just wanna chill and hangout with my friends..." Rin shoved his hands into his pockets and continued walking, secretly peeking at the address every once in awhile to make sure he was going the right direction.

Soon they got to this alley that seemed abandoned I guess you could say. Rin looked around for an entrance and saw a metal door that said VIP only. Rin was confused but he was sure this was the right address but that was the only entrance there. 

The boys all crowded around the door as Rin knocked on it. When the door opened a big, buff guy stood there with a security guard shirt on. All of the boys were confused. 

Rin then spoke up to the guy.

"So um uh we're here to see (Name) (Lastname)?" Rin held up the note with the address and time and the security guard took it. On the back of the note it said the words 'red shark' which Rin had know idea it was there till now. Once the security guard saw those words he immediately let them in.

"Where the crap are we?" Nagisa whispered to Rin.

"I-i dont know actually..." Rin responded.

The security guard led them down this stare case that seemed to go underground, or atleast it seemed like it. The farther they went the more they began to hear loud music, and bass thuds.

"I knew it was a strip club." Rin thought as he heard the loud music nearing.

The security guard then opened the entrance to where the music was coming from. As he opened it birght neon, flashing lights leaked through the door and loud music blasted through the whole place. 

Rin and the others squinted their eyes as the lights blinded them for a split second.

"W-woah." They all said in unision.

There was a big stage and an audience that was huge, they were all dancing and screaming. On the stage was a huge stereo system along with some turntables and monitors. Lights flashed everywhere and huge speakers pounded as bass blasted through the whole area. 

"This isn't a strip club." Rin thought out loud as he raised his eyebrow a little shocked. The boys looked at him giving him a 'wtf' expression.

"YOU WERE TRYING TO TAKE US TO A STRIP CLUB?!" Rei thought that was indecent.

Rin didn't hear him and was just looking around to see if he could find (Name).

"Where the hell is she then?" He thought getting a little irritated that he wasn't able to find her.

A loud voice suddenly rung out through the speakers as the song ended, apparently the voice belonged to the announcer.

"Give (Favorite Music Producer/DJ) another hand for his/her awesome new track: (Songs Name)!! Now everyone welcome this awesome new EDM music producer who's new to the EDM community! And is only in her third year of highchool..... (NAME) (LASTNAME)!!" The announcer handed the mic to (Name) as she stood behind the turtables with headphones around her neck.

Rin whipped his head around quickly as he heard her name.

"Shes..." 

(Name) lifted the mic to her lips and yelled loud for everyone to lift their hands up.

"A DJ?" Rin and the other boys stared intently at her and wondered if she was actually good at producing music.

Another guy with a mic came out on the stage and stood in front of the turntables. He apparently was going to be singing.

(listen to the song through the video at the top) http://youtu.be/vXoWg08pwiQ  (lets just pretend this is the song she produced and the guy on stage is singing it lol)

(Name) began messing with the monitors and sliders on the turntable adjusting the bass and clarity of the music. 

Rin and the guys all stood in awe and were actually quite surprised she was REALLY good. 

She danced behind the turntables and had her headphones on as she kept adjusting the sliders and buttons on the turntable. Her body was beginning to get sweaty from the dancing and her tank top stuck to her skin from the sweat. Her hair looked wet from the sweat as well and she continued dancing as the guy sang to her music.

Once the song was finished (Name) threw her hands up in the air and tilted her head back with a smile plastered on her face. 

"I-I can't believe that's (Name)! She's amazing! That was so epic!!" Nagisa was practically bouncing up and down at that amazing performance.

Rin just stared at her smiling up on that stage with her hands in the air. He really liked this side of (Name). Like a lot. His lips curved into a smile and he looked like the proudest person ever.

(Name) did the Makoto thing and pulled the front of her sweaty strands of hair back out of her face. The singer walked off the stage and handed the mic to (Name). She nodded him a thank you and brought the mic up at a perfect distance away from her lips. 

"I hoped you guys liked that track!"

As (Name) looked around in the crowd she finally met at a pair of glistening red eyes out in the audience. She looked directly at him and gave him a toothy grin. He knew that grin was for him and he grinned back.

She brought the mic back up to her lips yet again.

"This time I'm gonna sing to you guys. Don't get all settled down though because this song ain't all soft and nice." She made her way back behind the turntables. (you'd expect her to sing a lovey dovey song for rin and shit but nah she don't roll that way.) She fucking pumped up.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfYT0YaYCSo / Song: Somewhere To Run - Krewella) (again pretend this is your singing voice xD and your ALSO producing/DJing the music bc your a hella boss)

The guys were completely shocked.

"She sings also?! How come we knew none of this?!" Rei and Nagisa were both in unision while Makoto and Haru stared in awe. Rin on the other hand decided to get a front row seat. He pushed through the crowd until he finally reached the edge of the stage and he saw you dancing while singing AND sliding the sliders and adjusting the settings on the music. 

When that track ended you threw your headphones off and walked over to the edge of the stage seeing Rin. She was panting as sweat dripped all off her body and from her hair. Still panting she smiled at him and wiped her forehead.

"Thank you all for all coming out tonight I had a hell of a good time!" She yelled on the mic as everyone was screaming and cheering. The whole time Rin's mind was everywhere. He already had a crush on you and this just topped it all off. 

She did show him a sight he's never seen before and it made him want her, now.

Since that was the last performance of the night everyone began to head home. The guys all crowded around (Name), flipping their shit and asking her questions. She just shrugged them all off while chuckling. They soon said their goodbyes and left, with (Name) and Rin the only two left in the somewhat building. 

(Name) had a cold wet towel wrapped around her neck and a water bottle in her hand. She walked over to Rin still panting a little from the performance.

"Heh that wore me the fuck out." She gave an airy laugh since she were still trying to catch her breath.

"(Name) that was amazing, I never knew you were interested in this kind of thing." He didn't make eye contact with her, he just stared at the stage.

"So me jamming out to music 24/7 at joint practices and you seeing some music made by me didn't give a hint? Hm well then." She teased as she pulled her hair back to get the damp hair out of her face.

Rin had to admit that (Name's) current state right now was a complete turn-on. (Name) being soaked in sweat, with her clothes sticking to her skin. Her heavy breath- (RIN STOP BEING WEIRD.)

He quickly pulled her into a hug making her jump a little in surprise by the subtle movement. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her hair.

"Um... Rin you ok?" She asked looking up at him.

"I've just realized something. That's all." Rin looked dead into her eyes which felt weird to her put for some reason she didn't pull away.

"What did you realize?"  (Name) was confused by what he was saying. She thought he would be excited and be giving her cheery comments, but he seemed really serious?

"That I love you." Rin spoke softly with half lidded eyes but yet he spoke it so straight forward it seemed.

(Name's) eyes widened a bit and her face got a bit pink.

"S-stupid don't say things like that so suddenly..." She muttered under her breath. Her face just grew redder and redder. She was still entangled in his embrace and before she knew it, his lips were on hers. Her eyes were even wider but soon became half lidded. Rin pulled away only about an inch away from her face, she still felt his hot breath hit her lips. 

"O-one more time....." She whispered. This was all so new to her, a foreign feeling began rising up inside of her and she liked it. She wanted to try it one more time.

Rin cupped one of her cheeks with his hand and once again kissed her but this one was more fiery and passionate. (Name) being new to this and all wasn't sure what she was supposed to do and what not she was supposed to do, affection such as this was always such a foreign subject for her. She was probably one of the mist clueless people when it came to love. 

Rin inserted his tongue which surprised her at first, but she assumed it was how you do it properly. His muscle roamed her mouth and she let out a quiet moan. Rin then licked her bottom lip and pulled away leaving a strand of saliva connecting their mouths, with them panting heavily. 

"R-rin..." (Name) breathed out gazing into his eyes still.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that..." He panted. 

"Well Rin... I think I just realized something also." She let out an soft airy chuckle.

"Hm?" He brought his forehead to yours and waited for your response.

"I think I love you too." (Name) smiled another one of those rare smile. 

Rin's eyes began to tear up as he smiled and he laid his forehead against her shoulder. She hugged him while rubbing his back gently.

(Name) suddenly felt a slight nick of pain on her shoulder she looked over to see a bite mark on her shoulder. 

"R-Rin?! What the fuck?!" (Name) said a bit surprised.

She looked up at Rin who was licking his teeth seductively and he responded in a low husky voice.

"Just a way to show everyone that your sexy-ass is mine."

"Way to kill a moment ass hat." (Name) chuckled and she pecked him on the lips once again. "So basically we are a thing now right? Like dating?" She asked straight-forwardly looking up at him.

Rin grinned and nodded wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her towards him.

"You seem tired (Name).... maybe we should go to your place and-"

"A sleepover?" She smirked, pretending to be all innocent and child like even though she knew the real reason. Even though she was clueless about love, she knew alot about physics, no it wasn't from experience but she knew how it worked.

"Heh yea a sleepover." He responded with a sly grin. He quickly picked her up bridal style and carried you out of the place heading to your house. And since Sousuke was out of town he wouldn't be wondering where Rin was.

"Why are you carrying me like this? It's so cheesy." She laughed.

"Well you're tired and I think It's romantic ok." He chuckled and continued to carry her to her house. Once you both reached the house you both went straight to the bedroom. Too bad for Rin, turns out (Name) was too tired to do anything that night. 

Hah sucks for Rin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: 

2569 words. Damn. A freakin long chapter yayyyy. AND YES THIS WILL BE CONTINUED I PLAN FOR THIS TO GO ON FOR A BIT. But yea you know the night job now yaaay. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but it just came to me bc 1. I like this type of music 2. i've always wanted to be a music producer or DJ when i was younger and 3. the stripper thing was funny as hell and yea. that happened. So yea do you like it? Sorry if not. But like i said before more votes and comments = quicker updates lol so yes I hope ya'll like this. Sorry if it was kind of cheesy xD

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

135K 4.7K 28
You have been diagnosed with a mysterious illness that makes you extremely weak, and feverish. It hasn't gotten any better or any worse since you dia...
4.2K 72 25
!!!Female reader only!!! ⚠️This contains smut⚠️ ✿⁠ - Fluff ★ - Smut ∞ - Angst ♡ - Suggestive
3K 124 36
Note: None of the art you see is mine Lmao, the description I had doesn't fit anymore, but there are no sexual themes.
16.9K 282 17
What happens when your one night stand becomes your boss? "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡. 𝙎𝙝...