Levi x Reader x Eren(Cheater!)

By NerdGirl121

So here's my second fanfic. I'll try to write the chapters everyday, but if I can't I'll write them the next... More

Intro
I find out
I start being happy again
My date with Eren. Levi's forced to go out?
Should I take him back?
Levi and Eren
Note
Another Note -sigh-
Authors Note. Hopefully starting again soon.
I wake up
A/N
Discharged
Eren
Second date with Eren
Hungover
Job Interview
Special Place
Wedding Preperations
Wedding
Consumation
Happy Family
Sad Goodbyes
Epilogue - The Funeral

Levi's unexpected day out

7.5K 171 357
By NerdGirl121

Hey reader! Here's Levi's POV as I promised!

Levi's POV

Ow. Fucking hell, my head really hurts. I open my eyes to see my bedroom and see Petra staring at me.

"MMMM!!!"

What the hell? Why can't I speak?! She duct taped my mouth! I try to move my hands but find they're handcuffed to the bed.

"MMMMMMMMM! HMMHMHM!!!"

"I know Levi. You want to talk. You want to move your hands. But not yet. There need to be some ground rules before I take your gag off."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"

Take it off now bitch!!!!!

"Rule #1: If you ever call me any bad names, I will throw you in your room for 3 days without feeding you. You will have access to your bathroom from your room but you can't come out through your bathroom. Rule #2: If you try to get away from me to go back to F/N, I will hunt the both of you down, kidnap the both of you, kill her right in front of you, leaving you alive to live with the guilt of killing F/N. Rule #3: If you tell anyone that I did this to you, like the police or someone at work, I will kill the people you told. So if you don't want anyone to die you will obey these rules. Do you have it?"

I nod at her. Anything to get this stupid gag off. She rips the tape off and throws it in the trash.

"Better?"

I inhale sharply and keep my urge to kill Petra down.

"Better." I say through clenched teeth.

"Great! Cause we're going to the amusement park." She glares at me. "Right now."

She's really crazy.

"Sure."

She smiles again. She goes back outside and comes back in with a key and unlocks the handcuffs.

"Ok! Let's go!"

She grabs a backpack then drags me outside and shoves me in the car. She then gets into the drivers seat and drives to the amusement park.

Le Drive Skip

She pull into the spot closest to the entrance. We both get out and go buy tickets. As I don't have my wallet Petra pays for the tickets and fast passes. She tows me to F/N's favorite roller coaster. We go up to the guy and show him our fast passes. I shot the guy a "HELP ME" look and then get dragged along by Petra. When we get to the gate she jumps up and down waiting immpatiently for the car to come back. When it comes back and the other people get out of the car, Petra drags me into the car and buckles me in then pulls the bar down. The speakers start blaring the safety rules. I remember when I took F/N on this ride. She wouldn't stop holding my hand the entire time. I'm so sorry F/N. The ride shoots off.

Le Ride Skip

We pull into loading area and the car stops. Petra turns and looks at me. No, she looks behind me. I hear a sweet voice from behind me.

"Eren calm down."

I then hear the voice of Eren. He stole my girlfriend AND he's on a date with her?! Can my day get any worse than this?

"That bastard was lying to me. He said he didn't want to cheat, that Petra forced him to. But if she did force him, then why is he on a date with her?"

I look back at the 2 of them. Petra then leans in and whispers in my ear.

"You're little girlfriend's here. With Eren no less. Remember Rule #3 Levi."

I look back at F/N. I give F/N my best "Help me" look. She just glares at me. She really is over me. Petra grabs me and pulls me out of the car. We grab our backpack and walk down the ramp. As she tows me along I can't help but look back. F/N, I'm so sorry I cheated on you. Petra dragged me on more and more rides. Before I knew it, it was night.

"We're watching the fireworks, ok?

"Sure."

She tussles my hair.

"Good boy."

I'm not a dog bitch. Don't touch my hair. Petra drags me to the beach and she sits me down on the sand.

"Stay. I'm going to get some snacks."

I just fucking told you I'm not a dog bitch!!!! She left to get some snacks and I got to sit there. Around 15 minutes later Petra came back with a pretzel.

"We'll split it while waiting for the fireworks."

"Nah I'm ok. You can have it."

"We're going to SPLIT THE PRETZEL."

"Ok."

We split the pretzel against my will. The fireworks started just after Petra threw the plate away. She rested her head on my shoulder and I had to sit there. Every fiber in my being told me to snap her neck and go to jail. But somehow I kept control and sat there. By the time the fireworks ended I wanted to kill her soooooo badly. We got up and walked back to the car. She climbed into the driver seat and I climbed into the passenger seat. She started the car and started to drive home.

Le Drive Skip

She pulls into the apartment garage and we got out of the car and went in the house. When we got in the house Petra put the backpack down on the counter.

"I'm going to bed Petra, ok?"

"Yeah sure."

I climbed into my bed and fell asleep.

K! Now onto Eren's POV. Hope you like it!

Eren POV

I get a rude awakening of ice water thrown on me. My eyes shoot open and I jump onto the carpet.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck?!?!?!"

I look up and see F/N standing there with a crazy grin on her face and a bucket in her hand.

"F/N, I'm going to get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She drops the bucket and runs out of my room then shuts the door. I can't stop in time and run into the door. I try to open the door and can't. She must have put a chair up to the door.

"F/N open the door." I say as calm as I possibly can.

She laughs.

"I can't, you'll catch me if you do!"

I sigh. I look around and notice that she left the bucket in my room. Bad mistake F/N. I grab the bucket and go into my bathroom. I turn the bath on and fill it with cold water. I hear her footsteps walking away. Perfect. It's now or never. I walk out of the bathroom as quietly as I can. I see F/N walking towards the kitchen. I run up to her and dump the water on her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She turns around and looks at me. I grin at her.

"Gotcha."

She replies with a snarky "I gotcha first."

We both laugh at ourselves.

"I'm going to go make breakfast. Ok?"

She looks at my chest and then back at my face.

"Yeah."

I remove the chair and go back into my room to change. I hear very quiet footsteps into the bathroom. I turn to face away from the bathroom door. I slowly take my shirt off and throw it on the bed. I stretch a little and then turn around. I start to take off my shorts and hear F/N tip-toe into the kitchen. I get on my swimming trunks and put on a white t-shirt. By the time I come out of my room, F/N's done cooking and has set the table. I grin at her.

"Did you like the show?"

She looks up and has a look of surprise.

"Show? What show?"

She's trying to act innocent? Totally F/N.

"I know you peeked through the keyhole, so give up on the innocent act."

"I still don't know what you're talking about."

I sigh.

"Whatever you say."

We sit down for breakfast. We both gobble our breakfast up. She gets up and starts to pack a backpack while I clear the table.

"You ready to go?" she asks now that she's done packing the bag.

"Yep."

We put the backpack in the car and get in. I start the car and she turns the radio on. I hear the DJ anounce the song and it comes on.

"Sind sie das essen? Nein, wir sind die Jager!"

We sing along with the song till it ends. We stay on the station the whole drive.

Le Drive Skip

I pull into one of the first spots and F/N screams "Yes we get the first spot!!!!"

I laugh at F/N.

"You're so cute F/N. Are you ready to go in?"

"Yeah!!!! Are we getting fast passes?"

"Of course we are."

We get out of the car and I grab the backpack and put it on. We go in the gates and walk up to the ticket booth.

"Hello sir and ma'am. How can I help you?" the woman in the ticket booth asks.

"2 tickets and 2 fast passes please."I say as I get my credit card out.

F/N leans in. She whispers into my ear.

"I thought you said I was paying."

"I changed my mind. We are on a date after all. The gentleman always pays." I reply smuggly, still whispering.

I take the tickets from the woman and we go through the gates.

"What ride do you wa- Hey!"

F/N grabs my hand and takes off.

"Hey F/N slow down!"

She doesn't listen. She never does. She trips on a cup and starts to fall.

"AAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

I pull on her hand and grab her by the waist.

"You ok F/N? I told you to slow down." I say while still holding her.

I see her look around and turn red. She now turns even darker red.

"Hey, you ok F/N?"

She finally looks at me.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine."

I let her go and she grabs my hand again then starts walking towards her favorite roller coaster. Geez. She's so reckless. If I hadn't been here, she would've fallen on her face. We walk up to the amusement park worker and show him our wrist bands. As we walk away I hear him mumble something. Oh well. We walk up to the gates to wait for the coaster car to come back. I see the car pull up and look at F/N. I notice she has a far away look.

"F/N." I snap in front of her face a couple times "Helloooooo. Earth to F/N."

She comes back to reality looking confused.

"Huh, oh yeah, sure?"

I laugh at how cute she is.

"The car's back."

"Oh! Yay!"

She looks at the car and her eye's lose their cheery glow. I look over at the car and see Levi on a date with Petra. So he did cheat on F/N with Petra. And he WANTED to. What a bastard. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Eren calm down."

I stare into F/N's pretty eyes.

"That bastard was lying to me. He said he didn't want to cheat, that Petra forced him to. But if she did force him, then why is he on a date with her?"

She looks at me for a few seconds longer then looks back at Levi. I see his eyes begging for help. Why is he begging for help? He cheated on F/N, made her cry, then shows up at the amusement park we go to AND on her favorite ride! What is wrong with him in the head? We watch Levi and Petra leave the car then get their stuff. The gates finally open and we get in the car. We both have our own buckles, so we buckle ourselves in. F/N pulls the bar down and it gets caught on my stomach. I feel myself blushing. After we are strapped in the speakers start blasting the rules of the ride. I tune them out. I touch F/N's hand and she looks up at me.

"Are you ok F/N? You looked like you wanted to cry."

"Yeah I'm fine."

She has a watery smile. The speakers end and the ride shoots off. And I mean LITERALLY shoots off. My instincts kick in and I grab the bar as we shoot forward. When we slow down near the top I feel my hands relaxing again. Then for crying out loud, we shoot forward again. I grab the bar again as we shoot down the slope.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh my god make it stoooooooooop!!!!!!!!!!! I see out of the corner of my eye, F/N lifting her hands in the air.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It feels like it gets faster when we do the loops, corkscrews, and ups and downs. I see F/N grab the bar out of the corner of my eye when we do the loops and corkscrews, but when it's the ups and downs, she let's the bar go and screams each time. On one of the ups and downs I can't take it anymore. I cover my eyes. I see a flash for a split second. Oh fuck. That's my picture. I'm cowering for my picture with F/N. Fuck my life. I uncover my eyes and grab the bar again. The tracks straigten out and the car slows down. Fucking finally it's over. I lived! Whooohoo! When the car pulls back in and the bar releases, F/N and I get out of the car and grab our stuff. She drags me to the picture booth. I see her start to look so naturally I do as well. I find it pratically immedietly do to people laughing at it.

"Oh F/N, I found it."

I point at the picture and she turns to look at it. I feel myself blush as she looks at it. I see the glow in her eyes return. Thank god.

"Pppppppppppp, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"

Ok. Not thank god. This is embarassing.

"All the army training, the fights in school and your STILL afraid of roller coasters? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"

She starts crying from laughing so hard. At least I got her to smile.

"Shut up F/N." I say as I smile myself.

 "Let's go on another one!!!"

"Wa-Hey!"

I tried to protest but she grabbed my hand and ran off again. She drags me to the next roller coaster and shows the worker our wristbands, not letting go of my hand. I'm guessing she doesn't want me to run away, because I would easily outrun her. The guy let's us through and I shoot him a "HELP ME" look and he laughs. F/N shoots off again and we get up to the gates just as they open. She drags me to the thing and she sits/climbs onto it. I sit on it and fasten myself in. The ride shoots off slower than the other one but still pretty fast. God, please get me off these soon.

Le Ride And Few More Roller Coaster Rides Skip

F/N drags me off the last coaster we went on. I'm so sick. I want to hurl, but I don't want to throw up on F/N. She grabs her cell phone out of the bag and checks what time it was.

"Hey Eren, I'm hungry. Can we go get lunch?"

I smile at the thought of food. Fuck yes. Food.

"Food would be great."

F/N drags me to the line and I slump on her.

Le Line Skip

F/N puts me on the counter and I start to order.

"Umm, can I please have a hot dog?"

"Would you like soda with that, sir?"

"A medium soda please."

The server hands me my cup and I look to see F/N standing there with her purse in her hand. I lean in and whisper into her ear "Uh uh uh. You're not paying a dime."

She looks at me funny. Then she whispers back "Too fucking bad I'm paying for this one. You can pay for the next one."

I smile at her offer. I then whisper into her ear again. I tell her "I'll uphold you to that."

She smiles at me and I leave to fill up my soda while she orders. I come back and we wait together for the food to come out. When the food does come out we take it, more like she hands me the trays, but whatever, and we go to sit down.

Le Eating Skip

We walk hand in hand to the water park portion of the park. When we arrive at the water area, I tell F/N to go change while I get a locker for the to of us.

"Ok. I'll be right back."

She leaves and I go to get us a regular sized locker. I put my shirt in the locker and wait for F/N to come out. A girl in a bikini that shows a lot of skin walks up to me. She is then followed by her "possy" of other girls also wearing bikini's that show to much skin. The girl who walked up to me first touches my chest and says "Hey baby. You want to swim with me?". All the other girls start giggling.

"I'm sorry, but I don't swim with tramps."

The girl doesn't even falter for a second.

"Oh, playing hard to get are you? I'll change that."

She leans in to kiss me and I push her away. She looks confused for a second then gets her cocky smile back.

"I'm taken!" I scream at her to make her go away.

She looks the same as ever.

"Well baby. Cheating isn't that hard you know."

No way am I CHEATING on F/N. I glare at her and she starts to cower.

"I don't cheat BITCH. Now scram."

The girls pratically run away. I turn around and see F/N coming out of the bathroom in her bikini. Wow. So she decided on THAT bikini. She's wearing her favorite bikini that has flower print on it, covers her chest as best as it can, considering she's at least a double D cup, with a tie in the back, her cute swimming bottom, and her beautiful H/C hair in a ponytail. She walks over to me then hands me the bag. I take the sunscreen out then put the bag in the locker, leaving the door open for now. I sunscreen my body exept for my back, cause that is hard to do. I hand F/N the sunscreen and ask her if she'll do it.

"Sure!"

I feel her lather the sunscreen on. When she's done I turn around and see her sunscreening herself. She turns around and asks me "Hey Eren, can you get my back?"

I agree and she hands me the sunscreen bottle. I put a glob in my hand and start to do her back. Don't look at her ass. Don't look at her ass. I feel my eyes start to wonder down and I focus my eyes on her shoulder blades. I finish sunscreening her back, even under her bikini strap, and she turns around.

"There you go F/N."

"Thanks Eren."

I put the bottle in the locker and shut it. I type the code in and look at F/N again. She grabs my hand and we walk next to the pools. She looks over at me.

"What do you want to do first Eren?"

"I don't care. Whatever you want to do I guess."

Out of the corner of my eye I see her crazy grin.

"Ok."

"F/N why are you grinning at me like that? It's cre-AH!"

She pushes me into the pool. I bob back up on the surface to see F/N laughing her head off.

"That was mean F/N." I whine at her.

I notice she's standing really close to the pool and smile. Her eyes widen in suddnen realization. Still a few seconds late F/N. I grab her ankle before she runs away and pull her in. When her head bobs up I start cracking up. I stop pretty quickly though.

"Hey!"

"Payback is hell, isn't it F/N."

"Hehe. Yeah it is."

She looks so hot and cute at the same time. I keep myself from turning red.

We play around in the pool for a few hours, going on slides. splashing each other, and playing tag. Me being the faster and stronger swimmer I tended to win. I duck underwater and see F/N looking around. She yells something but it's muffled due to the water. She spins around again, this time leaving her back to me. Big mistake F/N. I grab her waist and hear her scream. She looks down and I grin at her. I stand up. She screams/grumbles at me.

"I hate it when you do that!"

"I gotcha first this time." I say, still grinning.

"Whatever. I'll get you back." she says puffing her cheeks out, making her signature pouting face.

"Haha! F/N you're so cute when you pout! Let's go to the wave pool now."

She grins at me. Not an evil grin, just a regular grin.

"Ok."

I get out of the pool and so does she. I grab her hand and we start to walk towards the wave pool. I look around and see guys fixing their hair while looking at F/N. No you don't get her you bastards. She's MINE. I start to scowl a little.

"Eren what's wrong? Why are you scowling?"

Of course she would notice that.

"All these guys are checking you out F/N. How could I not be annoyed?"

"All the girls are checking you out. I'm only a little annoyed."

The girls are? I use my peripherals to see the girls are indeed checking me out. And only a little annoyed? Doesn't she love me?

"How come it's only a little?" I ask curious if she loves me.

She stares up into my eyes and I stare into her eyes. Her beautiful beautiful E/C eyes.

"Because I know you would never cheat on me. And you shouldn't be annoyed because I would never cheat on you, because I've seen what that does to people."

She's so amazing. I should never have doubted her. I stare at the ground, shoulders slumped a little. She pushes my shoulder.

"Come on dummy. Let's go to the wave pool."

She grabs my hand and tows me to the wave pool. I instantly go to grab a tube.

"Are you going to ride on a tube Eren?"

"Yeah. I usually don't, so I wanted to try it."

She smiles at me.

"Ok."

I get in the water and get on my tube. F/N swims off somewhere around when the waves start. I start to relax when my tube gets flipped.

"AAA-"

I get cut off by water. By the time I stand back up in the water I find F/N laughing her ass off at me. When she finally calms down she says "Gotcha back."

"Yeah you did. And of course I let my guard down when you went under the water. I should have put my guard even higher shoudn't I have?"

"Yep."

We laugh. I'm so stupid. I completely forgot about that for a minute there.

Le hours pass and it's night. Yes, you guys have changed out of your swimming suits.

"Ooh ooh! Eren there are fireworks at 9:00! Can we watch them?" F/N asks looking at a poster.

"Sure we can."

"Yay!!!! Can we go to the game area please?"

"Till the fireworks sure."

We walk over to the gaming area holding hands.

"Ooh ooh, Eren can we do that one? Can we do that one?" F/N asks as she points to a gun shooting game.

"Sure."

We walk over to the game and I pay the guy.

The guy tells us "5 shots per play."

"Thank you." F/N says as he hands her the gun.

"I'm next F/N. K?"

"You betcha."

She aims the gun carefully and with each of her 5 shots she hits a target. They started talking about something, I tune most of it out but hear the word boyfriend twice. I turn red the first time, and darker red the second time. I snap out of my daze of being called F/N's boyfriend.

"You're good F/N. Have you done this before?"

She looks a little surprised.

"Yeah, I've done this before. You don't remember? You took me to a shooting range after you got back from the army."

"Oh that's right! Haha. Let's see if I can do better."

She hands me the gun. It's not right. Something feels wierd with this toy gun. Oh well, I don't care, it's a TOY GUN for pet's sake. I take aim and with the 1st shot, I hit 3 targets. I shoot again, this time taking out 4 targets. I shoot the last 3 times, hitting 3 targets on the 3rd and 4th, and got 4 targets on the 5th shot. It still feels off.

"Damn, I didn't get it quite right."

I start to examine the gun.

"You didn't get it quite right?! You hit at least 3 targets with each shot!" F/N says partially screaming.

"If I had it right, I would've hit way more than 5 targets with each shot. Since I know we got a lot of points, pick your poison."

She looks at all the prizes and asks for a giant teddy bear. The man hands it to her stuttering. He then asks her if we want the sheet with our points on it. She hands it to me and I read it. I feel my jaw drop. 2,500 points?!

"How much did we get?" F/N asks curiously.

"2,500 points."

I see her jaw drop now. She closes it pretty quickly though.

"How many points did the 2 of us get on our turns?"

"I got 2,000 and you got 500. I'm guessing each target is worth 100 points."

"Wow I'm better than I thought I was!"

I tucked the sheet in my pocket and we went off to play more games. Before we knew it, it was 8:58. We headed down to the beach to watch the fireworks. The fireworks started exactly at 9:00. Sometime in the middle of the fireworks F/N leaned in. She was freezing cold. I wrapped my arms around her hoping I shared my warmth. When the finale began I grabbed F/N's face and stared into her eyes. I kissed her with more passion than I've ever kissed anybody. We played with our tongues, and by the time the finale was over the 2 of us were gasping for breath after the kiss we shared. I got up and picked F/N up, teddy bear and all. I started to walk back to the car when I noticed F/N's breathing get even and her face relax. When I got to the car I layed her down in the back seat and got in the drivers seat. I started the car and drove off.

Le Drive Skip

When I arrived home, I parked the car and got F/N out of the car, carrying her and the teddy bear up to my room. I had a little trouble opening the door but I eventually got it open. I layed F/N on my bed then put the backpack on the table. I went back into my room and crawled in bed with the sleeping F/N. As soon as I crawled in bed she let go of the teddy bear and hugged me.

"F/N?"

Nope, still asleep. I hugged her back and fell asleep.

Hey reader! I'm so sorry for taking so long to write this chapter! Hope this made up for it! Tell me in the comments on how you liked it! See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.9K 40
My first fanfiction about Eren and Levi. WARNING: Hard Yaoi! I hope you like it :3
35.2K 717 20
"Promise me you'll be the wings of freedom." Hi everyone! So, this is just a fanfiction about... well... Levi hahaha!! Enjoy and please bear with my...
39.3K 793 25
This is a fan-fiction about how you became apart of Levi's squad, and how you slowly fell in love with him. This is rated R because there is a lot of...
2.8K 111 17
This story is a Levi x Erwin fanfic that starts out as Levi x Eren. Someone's heart will be broken. Who will be the one to mend it ? Will he find out...