Oreo Love (Tratie Fanfiction)

By apollo17

Katie Gardner and Travis Stoll have always been at each others throat until a little game causes them to get... More

Oreo Love (Tratie Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ATTENTIONN

Chapter 4

12.4K 262 152
By apollo17

A soft ringing entered my ears. It started a slow bravato before it gradually got louder. A sharp rang then pierced my ears as my eyes shot open. My sleep swollen eyes slowly glanced over to my dresser beside me. My alarm clock was restlessly ringing, the time 7:30 vividly flashing red.

I rolled over onto my back covering my ears with the sides of my pillow, hoping to avoid the harsh ringing only for the light that seeped through my blinds to sting my eyes. I grumpily threw my left hand onto my clock, clicking an array of buttons until it finally shut off. I rolled back onto my stomach in hopes to fall asleep again block it all out.  As I laid in bed, I realized,

Wait, 7:30?

School started at 7:45.

Crap

I lied there, dreading to leave the comfort of my bed. With the force of a thousands suns, I pulled myself out of my bed  and stretch walked to my closet. 

OK Katie what are we working with today, I say jeans? Of course and the same Ohio state sweatshirt I wear 4x a week? Yes! 

I quickly got dressed and brushed out my hair. 

Ok hair tie hair tie hair tie where is my freaking hair tie! I angrily rummaged around my dresser top looking for one of my randomly scattered black hair ties. Finding one behind an empty perfume bottle, I plucked it and bent over, my hair almost touching the tops of my shoes, and I quickly tied it up. I straightened my back and walked over to my mirror while tightening my pony tail. My white shoes sat next to the mirror and slid them on while checking myself out.

You know for someone who just woke up, not bad Katie not bad.

With a final look, I threw myself a peace sign in the mirror and walked out my door. I quickly made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I opened my fridge, my foot anxiously tapping as I looked for something I could possibly eat. 

Hmm, strawberry yogurt or blueberry?Well, I could take both, but then you know I wouldn't have any for tomorrow so strawberry it is

I grabbed the strawberry yogurt sitting in the back of the fridge and plucked the water bottle that was next to it. As I closed the fridge doors, I heard the squeak of the tabletop chair being sat on.I turned around to see Terra. Her long legs were covered in dark blue skinny jeans and she wore a flowy white shirt.  She was slowly tapping her short leather boots against the base of the counter and was in the process of wrapping and unwrapping the front pieces of her highlighted brown hair around her finger.

I set my lunch on the counter and bent down to the cabinet that lie under the counter. In the cabinet lay my personal haven, it was my granola stash. The cabinet contained a thin tray that covered the entire bottom of the 3 foot cabinet. It lay home to my 120 granola bars that ranged from blueberry honey to my absolute favorite, pomegranate dark chocolate. It was a Christmas gift from my dad last year, I started out with 300 but I've been trying not to go too crazy on it.

As I grabbed two random granola bars I asked Terra, " So, what are you doing here?". I stood up and put them in my lunch box.

Her eyes , as usual, stuck to her phone as she replied in a  bored and condescending tone " Well, we ARE moving in today so here I am ." She flashed me a fake smile through her pink sunglasses and quickly averted her eyes back to her phone.

Feeling the annoyance rise in my chest, I closed my eyes took a deep breath. " OK, well are you going to school?"

" Yeah, I was going to wake you up but I didn't feel like it. "

" Thanks, well we better get going because we are going to be late "

" Fine " she said. She grabbed her backpack which was laying on the floor, and walked out the door. I went to the living room and grabbed my knife which was hiding behind the sofa. I walked out of the door and hopped into my truck where Terra was siting in the passenger seat.

I put my seat belt on and turned on the car. I looked at the clock to see it was 7:40. I was definitely going to be late. I slowly reversed the car out of my drive way and flipped through the radio station. I settled on my favorite station 93.7 The Beat, or as they put it " Your favorite station for all your Alternative needs"

Terra turned her head over at me, her right eyebrow was slightly raised and her previous hard demeanor seem to soften.

"You like this station too?" she asked.

" Uh yeah best one out there in my opinion. I use to listen to 98.5 growing up but they got too poppy in my opinion so I had to switch it up." 

" You talk a-lot but cool" With that she turned back to facing the road ahead, and I raised the volume, riding the rest of the way with the blasting music filling the void.

 I pulled up to the parking lot. We got out of the car and she followed up the stairs to the front entrance. I walked into the office so she could get her schedule. A few minutes later she got her schedule and we swapped and started comparing. We had math, athletics, and science together. " Well since we have math first I'll show you the way. I lead the way to my teacher Ms. Weeks. Terra introduced herself to the class and soon the class was almost over. Me and Terra started talking. About the wedding, the dresses, and basically everything that we thought about. It was kind of nice actually talking to her without wanting to rip my guts out.

" So why are you being nice to me?" I asked.

" Well I thought, If we're going to be living together, might as well be nice, and just to say, you're not that bad " she said.

" Thanks.. I think " I replied.

" Anyway, I have English next, do you think you could show me to that class?" She sighed.

" Sure, I guess ". The bell rang and I grabbed my things and walked out of the classroom, and walked Terra to her next class and then went straight for biology. We ended up having a substitute who gave us a crossword puzzle. I gave up do to my dyslexia and slept for the rest of the class. The third bell rang and I walked out of biology to my science class which I had with Terra. She entered the class and ignored the boys staring at her and sat next to me. " Hey I have to ask you something " she said. I nodded my head signaling for her to go on. " I've been hearing rumors about you; slipping in vomit , and few things to do with feathers..What happened?" I started blushing and proceeded to tell her what happened about the Stolls and how I hated them. After a few minutes of silence she asked " Is he cute?".

I was puzzled " Who?".

" Travis, the guy you hate?".

My eyes got big. I had never really thought about it. " I don't know.. I never pay attention to him. Why don't you see for yourself? He's in with Athletics with us next period." " OK ". Science passed by and soon enough the bell rang and then came athletics, were I go to see Travis. Woohoo. I walked into the girls locker room and changed into my gym clothes. White shorts and a light blue shirt that said our schools logo. I put on my tennis shoes and walked in the gym and stood next to Jo,Cher, and Layla. Travis caught my eye and winked. I looked away and Terra silently stood next to me. I introduced Terra to the girls when our coach looked up from the pie he was eating and said " Listen here losers, run a mile around the track and when your done.. leave."

Cher whispered to us " Who's he calling a loser? he can barely lift himself out of the chair! "

" Cher! That's rude! " Layla said half giggling.

Jo shrugged her shoulders " Well it is true." I rolled my eyes and we walked out of the gym and hit the track. I started running and quickly lost the girls when Travis caught up to me, his brown hair bounced off his head as he said " Hey Katie. Hows the run?"

I answered " Good, I mean it's pretty easy when your a demigod and all "

" Yup can't wait to go back next week, I get to do my favorite things: Pranking, the campfire, training,pranking, swimming, and did I mention pranking?" He said with a smile.

We were going on the third lap as I said " Isn't that all you ever do?"

" Katie it's not my fault that I'm super awesome and not to mention good looking " He raised his eyebrows at the last part. " That had nothing to do with what I just said "

" Whatever, race you to the end?" he asked. " Your on!" We started sprinting on the last lap. I was almost to the finish line when he screamed " HELLHOUND!!" I stopped running and took out my knife doing a 360 when I saw Travis at the finish line giving me a thumbs up and smiling like an idiot. I sighed, I put my knife back into the hidden pocket I made in my gym shorts and ran to the end.

He smirked " Ahhh Katie, you were about to beat me, what happened?" I playfully shoved him. " You sooo cheated!" He put his hand over his heart and spoke in the worst old time accent " Katie! I shant cheat on thou fellow.. fellow.. Ahh forget it, I won anyway " I rolled my eyes and waited for the girls to finish running. So I walked back inside and changed back into my clothes when the girls came in sweating and panting like dogs.

" Katie, how do you run so quick?" Terra asked.

" I run a lot " I wasn't completely lying. We ran from monsters all the time so it was kind of the same thing.

" Whatever I'm going to change, I smell like you did when you had vomit on you " Jo said. " That was not my fault!" I shouted at her, but she had already started to change.

Terra came up to me. " Hey Katie, me and Layla were talking and she told me about the game Oreo, and I wanna play "

" OK good for you. " She sighed with annoyance " Katie, I wanna play with you!"

" Uhh no way am I paying that game!"

" Why not?" She wined " Its the last week of school! What could go wrong? And even if you did loose your going to have to break up with the guy!" I stayed quiet for a few minutes thinking about it. I mean it is the last week of school and she's right, what could go wrong?." Fine, lets play " I huffed.

Jo,Cher,and Layla had finished getting dressed to notice what we were doing.

" Were you guys about to play Oreo?" Layla asked. I nodded my head, as we got our hands in position. " Rock, paper, scissors!" I Said. Her hands landed in rock while I landed in scissors. She smiled with a smirk on her face. " I win ". "Yeah, I think I can tell.." I sighed." So... who do I have to ask?" She thought about it for a while until she looked up smiling and said "Travis".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.3K 14
What happens when Travis and Conner Stoll place a bet on teen love? The answer isnt good. Join these Half- bloods through an adventure of love, laugh...
117K 1.1K 23
Just your average Tratie fanfiction will a little twist. Katie Gardner hates Travis Stoll, but will that change. Travis and Katie get thrown into a w...
375K 9.6K 23
In this story, Annabeth and Percy are not demigods. They are students at Goode. Annabeth and Percy. Just some other people at school, right? Wrong. A...
70.1K 1.1K 22
[#48 in tratie] Katie Gardner and Travis Stoll. The most unlikely couple to get together in the entire Camp Half-Blood, yet, somehow it works. But as...