You're Not Different

By jooseyo_

Oh Haru is different. Like, really different. It's her eyes. One is blue, one is brown. She's been hurt, avoi... More

Intro to The Characters:
You're Cool
You're Cute
You're Sleepy
You're Secretive
You're Hungry
You're Weird
You're Dreaming
You're Beautiful
You're Cold
You're Touched
You're Stunned
You're Sick
You're Shy
You're Memorable
You're Skipping
OST Mini-List~
You're Concerned
You're Terrified
You're a Liar
You're Falling
You're Decided Pt. 1
You're Decided Pt. 2
You're New
You Feel Better Now?
You're Replacing it With Another?
You've Been Seen
You're Caught in the Act
You're... Is This Real?
You're Running
You're Leaving
You're Parting Away
You're Shocked
You're Tricked
~THANK YOU~
You're in Danger
You're Mine
You're My Everything
You're Not Different
*SPECIAL*
You're Done: My Final Note
IT'S POSTED~
4K? 4K! WTF?

You're Happy

4.1K 166 46
By jooseyo_

I love to spend my days sitting with you, talking with you, laughing with you and just... Being with you.

___________________________

When Haru sat up, her head was so much better. The headache was gone from her cold. Ah, I feel better! I just know today is going to be a good day! Haru dashes out, gently surprising Mihi.

''Oh! You're up! Feeling better?'' Mihi asks

Haru nods fast, ''Mm hm! I'm going to get ready!'' And dashes off to the bathroom. Huh, at least she's happy...

Mihi sips her tea.

Haru comes out skipping, ''Ah! We're going to be late, let's go!'' And grabs her bag.

''Hold up!'' Mihi says while still tying her shoelaces. Mihi catches up and links arms with Haru, ''Shall we go?''

''We shall!'' Haru laughs.

From afar, Sora scoffs, ''Such goody-goodies. I hate them.'' She steps on a branch, breaking it, ''Oh Haru, I will break your walls, one by one.''
---
''Kookie! Bro!'' Mihi shouts from a far distance.

Jimin's attention turn towards them, but Jungkook's attention was focused on his phone.

''Hey! What's up?'' Jimin says, then nudging Jungkook to pull out his earphones.

''Huh? Oh, morrrrnnnniiinnngggg~~~''

''Hi!'' Haru smiles

Jimim smiles back automatically, ''How're you feeling?''

''Great! Thank you for taking care of me... Um, here's your scarf.'' She pulls it out and hands it towards him.

''No. I want you to keep it.'' He pushes it back towards her.

Haru was puzzled, ''Huh?''

Jimin chuckles lightly and takes it from her, ''Keep. It.'' And wraps it around her again.

Jungkook and Mihi were making squishy noises. Jimim turns around and glares at them while Haru stood there, blushing. Kookie and Mihi must know about Jimin's confession to me...

''L-let's go to class.'' Haru tugs on Mihi's arm. Jungkook follows too. Jimin wondered why he didn't move. He was smiling to himself, Haru.

''Why aren't you following your little girlfriend Jimin? Hm? Aw, did someone get dumped?'' Sora taunts him.

''Shut up. I didn't.'' And he took that chance to walk away.

Sora folds her arms, ''Hey guys.''

''Yeah?'' Jinwoon and Yuki gather

''I have a plan... Care to join? It's going to be really fun~''

''Sure, but how fun?'' Yuki wiggles her eyebrows

''So much fun, we'll need to do it again.''

''Let's do it. Tell us more.'' Jinwoon smirks

''Okay, well I was thinking about this...''
---
When Haru opened her locker, a small plain of paper came out. "Hm?'' She bent down to read it:

Meet me at lunch? Rooftop.
-Jimin

Haru smiles and saves the paper, I can't wait for lunch. She sat down with her books, ready for the lesson. Jimin walks in with a bunch of his other male friends. They both lock glances for a second, Jimin shyly smiles and descreetly waves. Haru waves back. Haru secretly envied Jimin and Jungkook, who had so many friends.

''What's on your mind Haru?'' Mihi plops down with a banana milk.

''Nothing much.''

''So how's progress with my brother? Go on a date yet?''

Haru was baffled by Mihi's sudden question, ''W-what? N-no!''

''Aw, why not? Geez, Jimin is so slow.''

''Wha- Huh? No! Wait- Mihi, it's not like that! H-he only told me---''

''Ah, sh! It's fine. I'm joking Haru-ah.'' She giggles.

Haru huffs, "Okay...?"

"You're so cute when you're flustered. No wonder my bro fell for you."

When the bell rang, Jimin got out from his seat fast and sprinted to get his lunch then head up to the roof, anticipating Haru's appearance. He checked the time, 10 minutes passed. Where could she be? He didn't see her not that long ago...

"Haru! Help me, please!" Mihi holds up her hands. "H-huh? I thought you were the smartest..."

"Well, that's what people think. It's true but sometimes I also don't get things, I am a human, right?"

Haru knew she didn't want Jimin to wait long, but she did feel like she had to help her best friend too. "Okay, I'll briefly teach you..."

Jungkook struts over and sits on the desk, "Ah, math struggles? I feel ya."

"Shh! Kookie shut up!"

Jungkook ignores Mihi's comment and continues to talk, "No, no, you have to do this first." he points out, "Hey, go eat Haru. I'll stay. I know you don't Jimin waiting."

Haru's eyes widen, "H-How did you..."

"Pfff, Haru, sometimes hyung is stupid and an idiot. He thinks no one is watching, but me, who sits next to him, I always peek at him when he's acting odd."

Haru grins at Jungkook, "Ah. Thank you."

"No problem."

Haru dashed up the stairs with her lunch box. When she opened the door, she didn't see anybody, that's until she saw feet sticking out behind a corner. She chuckled to herself and walked over there. There he was, Jimin was asleep. She crouched down in front of him, observing his calm face. It was the first time she saw him sleeping. He looks so... Cute. Just then, Jimin's eye lid lifts,

"Oh, Haru, you came... I thought you didn't so I feel asleep." he says groggily.

"Sorry, I had to help Mihi with a question. But Kookie took over."

"Ah, I see."

They sat there, in front if each other silently. Jimin clears his throat and walks to the rail, looking down at the small view of the students.

"I would go here to escape from reality. It's so quiet and relaxing." Jimin says.

Haru walks up to go join him,"You're right." and smiles at the clouds, "Such a beautiful day. Even if it's cold."

Jimin looks at Haru's smiling face. He could feel himself grow his feelings for her by a ton. "Hey, Haru."

"Oh yeah! What did you want to tell me? You gave me that note, right?"

"Mm. Yeah. Um, what I wanted to say was, uh, are you... free this Saturday?"

"I think so... Exams are done, so yeah. I am, why?"

"Because I'm asking you out for date. Haru, will you go out on a date with me?"

White noise filled Haru's ears, Did I hear right? Did Jimin just ask me out? "W-what?" She says as she starts to feel warm.

Jimin chuckles, "I said, will you go out with me?"

"S-sure."

Jimin smiles widely and hugs her unexpectedly. He didn't know he was going to do that. Haru was also taken aback. "Oh! S-sorry." Jimin says

"I-it's okay..."

"Shall we eat lunch? I'm kinda hungry..."

"Okay I have some I could share with you..."

"Ah, it's fine."

They sat there peacefully, occasionally making simple conversation and listening to the wind blow from up top. Jimin was more than just happy and delighted, he was so... He couldn't even describe it. On the other hand, Haru was excited and slightly nervous. She couldn't wait for Saturday.

''Really? That's all?'' Yuki says

Sora and her friends were over at her house, gossiping and eating snacks.

Sora nods, ''Well, not only once. Of course we'll do it more to actually let it sink in.''

''So... When are we going to take action?'' Jinwoon asks

Sora smirks, ''Hm... I wasn't thinking of doing it right away. When the time is nice and ripe.''

''Oh! Hey! I overheard Mihi's and Haru's conversation earlier and apparently Jimin asked Haru out.''

Sora chokes on her Cola, ''W-what!?''

Yuki nods, ''Yes! Haru said yes.''

Sora places down her cup, ''Are you thinking what i'm thinking?''

The girls all smirk,

''Hell yeah.'' Jinwoon says

''All right then. It's settled.'' Sora laughs

________________________________

Sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
298K 13.7K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...
85.5K 3.7K 45
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...