.𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞,π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨�...

By helpmydecayingsoul

"sometimes in life, some people... they don't break your walls down... they just wait...and simply knock at... More

.☘ namaste ☘
.gotta start it new.
.hate at first sight.
.you found your prince charming.
.hit in the eye.
.can't stop the feeling.
.past isn't just a tense.
.you only fall when someone holds you.
.the man I love.
.death doesn't come easy.
.secrets only bring sorrow.
.the time, it's away.
.this time is critical.
.blame it to fate.
.got you on my mind.
.just believe him.
.bring me back.
.i don't trust love.
.he ain't the one.
.night in the woods.
.the one who cared.
.the ego he carries.
.they felt the jealousy.
.caring hurts.
.he is torn.
.you scared me.
.not a fairytale.
.she is worried.
.I ruined it all.
.i feel the pain.
.darling, you're perfect.
.you're beautiful.
.give me a chance.
.loving him is blue.
.my hot boyfriend.
.let's make love.
.she's gone.
note.
I'M BACK.
.memories.

.you are all that I draw.

559 46 25
By helpmydecayingsoul

“I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you”

— Friedrich Nietzsche

🔹🔸

* after two week*

Sophia has been wild after that night. She just won't stop teasing me. All the time, she would come out walking like a model, place her hand on my thighs, whisper in my ear and did things that would turn me on. She's seducing me in all the ways possible and it's a turn on.

We had one more night to ourselves after that night and add the special part, we did it in her room. Her parents were out and Liam was with Lauren. She called me to her place because she was bored alone. First we watched movie but she again started playing with me and we ended up with having sex. She has the perfect body and I admit that I don't only have sex with her just for fun, we make love. This is the pure love that I was waiting for. I love her, she is special to be heartbroken.

But there is just one problem. I can't decide if this is just my imagination or will she really rip my head off when I declare her the truth, but she has to know about this. Maybe she will be happy or looking to the other side, she will throw things at me. She might not want to see me ever again. Shit, what have I done.

"Where are you lost, lad. What are you thinking?" Louis brought me back on earth. He sat next to me and Niall came with the coke can in his hand. We three have our free time while the others are in the class. She has history class with Lily and Liam.

Niall went out on three dates with Elle and he finally asked her to be his girlfriend. Without any surprise, she said yes and after that my blonde friend won't stop blabbering about her. I never thought that we five best mates will find our partners. Before a year, only Louis had a girlfriend and look where we stand now. We four lads are in love with our respective girls.

"Um, nothing." I shrugged his question off. "There is something." Niall raised his brow at me. This guy should be a detective.

"Without any doubt, he is day dreaming about Sophia. That's what he does all the time." Louis laughed and Niall joined in too. I ran my hand through my hair. They are right. Sophia has being on my mind lately, I know this sounds cheesy but yes, she is changing me into a complete different person. I'm the new me and I like this side of me.

"She's being doing a lot for you. I mean look what she did. You're back in the stable relationship with your dad just because of her. She did that for you, she knows you well, mate." Niall spoke. I nodded.

"I love her for that." Louis spoke. "She can do anything for you." he pointed at me.

"I can sacrifice everything just to see her smile." I stated, mostly whispering to myself. If ever she asked me to leave anyone on this earth, I would do, just to see her Happy. But her happiness is the people around her, she loves them all, they keep her alive. She would never leave anyone of us.

"Aw, Zaynie." Niall mocked a girl's voice. I laughed. "No seriously what were you thinking though?" Louis asked.

"What if one day you find out that you didn't use a condom while having sex with a girl, not just any random girl, but your girlfriend?" I asked randomly. They both watched me for a second with their wide eyes and then started laughing. "You mean you didn't use a condom when having sex wit..."

"Yes." I sighed before Niall could complete his question. "Dude, what have you done?" Louis asked, like he was unhappy with what I did.

"I forgot. I'm a fool. She was tempting me and it just turned me on that I forgot. It all happened so fast that I couldn't think about using it." I explained.

"Dude, did you say this to her?" he asked, his blue eyes staring me.

"I'm afraid, what she might think and how will she react to all of this."

"Just tell her." Niall stated casually. "I can't. I mean the first time when we did that, she asked me if I used a protection and I just thought of playing around and said no. As soon as I said that, she started panicking. She was fucking scared of the thought of not using any protection."

"What did she do then?" Louis asked. "Before she could throw things on me, I told her the truth. That's when she finally relaxed."

"So now? Won't you tell the truth to her?" He asked. "You didn't use a condom that clearly states that there are chances she might end up getting pregnant with your baby." He being the genius, made me feel worse.

"Don't you want to spend your life with her? Don't you see her as your future? We all thought you already started planning about your honeymoon and the number of kids you'd have with her." Louis laughed. This must be a joke to him, but to me, I'm terrified.

"Shut up Louis. Of course I love her and I only see myself with her in my future."

"What's the problem then? You're giving me a headache." He complained.

"I don't think Sophia wants to start a family this soon. I mean, yes we are young and all. One day we talked about the wedding thing and she stopped me by saying that we both have our future to settle and then think about wedding."

"We don't need wedding to get a girl pregnant."

"NIALL." I hissed at him. "You're not making this easier for me."

"Sorry. But I think you should not hide this from her. Sooner or later she will know this."

"I know and that's the exact thing I was thinking about on how to tell her and how will she react after I say her about this."

"She's an optimistic person. I'm sure she won't throw things on you. Instead she will hug you and will be fine with all this." Louis assured. "You do?" I asked. He and Niall nodded.

"Ugh, I never felt this way before." I sunk myself under the chair.

"Because you weren't the Zayn that you've become today. Before a year, you didn't care if you slept with a girl and then got her pregnant. That was merely a lust game for you. But now you're in love. All you care is about Sophia and her happiness."

"Niall is right." Louis raised his hand supporting Niall. I nodded. She has made me feel everything from the bottom of my heart, the feelings that I have, they keep me sane, because she's with me. There are not enough beautiful words to describe this amazing feeling I have when I'm around her.

The bell rang and we saw students walking out of their classes. Within a second, the cafeteria was filled with crowd of students.

"I'll tell her about this tonight. We have a date." I declared.

"That's perfect. Best of luck, mate." Louis wished me.

"I just can't wait to hold little Malik's in my hand." Niall laughed. "And I want the little Horan's playing around with my Malik's." I teased him back.

It always feels good when you share your thoughts with your friends. They know you the best. They have the best advisory words to keep you calm.

"Hey baby." Lily came running towards us and jumped on her boyfriend, kissing him. My girl came out too. It's hard just to stay away from her for an hour. I stood up and gave her a hug kissing her forehead that I always do.

"Missed me?" she asked. "More than anything." I landed my hand on her waist.

"My my Payne girl, are you ready to go on your first official date with the one and only Zayn Malik?" Jasmine walked in the scene with Harry. Lauren and Liam came too. Ella hangs out with us but she also is in contact with her other friends from who I mean, Clary and Brittany.

"Yes." she answered looking at me. "I've waited for this day, everything will be perfect." She smiled, seeing her being cheerful, makes me happy.

"You both have been playing around a lot. Don't just bring the little babies in this world already." Liam joked. The others laughed.

"No. Not before you hand me my little nephews or nieces." Sophia teased him back. This made me feel bad. Only one question kept repeating in my head, how is she going to handle all of this?

"What class do you guys have now?" Harry asked. "Biology." Louis, Jasmine and Liam spoke together.

"Art." I and Sophia said in union. Finally I have a class together with her.

"Dance." Elle, Lily and Lauren spoke. "And I have history with you, Hazza." Niall reminded the curly boy. "Ohh, crap. I just hate that class." Harry sighed. Today, Lauren had different class.

"Okay, see you all after an hour." I spoke intertwining my hand with Sophia and we waved our farewell to the others as we walked to the art class. I remember how it was the first day of her and professor praised her for drawing the best design. I just hated her back then for stealing away the spotlight of mine, but now I wish, she gets all the fame that she deserves.

We entered the class together and took a seat next to each other. The whole college knows now that we both are in a relationship. Some People still don't believe that I, Zayn Malik is in love with Sophia Payne. I don't care what others think. As long as I have her with me, I don't need to worry about anything else. I'm not planning to let her go, ever.

The professor entered and instead of asking us to draw something, he taught about some famous paintings. I have enough knowledge about all the paintings that he showed us. I was busy playing with her hand when she had her eyes on the board. She had her eyes concentrated on what professor taught and I had mine on her. How she blinked her eyes, how she read those words, how she reacted to the words. She is the definition of perfection.

"Stop staring me. Professor asked to stare at the portraits." she giggled. "I'm concentrating on my personal portrait. You are all that I draw."

"How did I get this lucky? I mean there's an artist who draws me." she turned her gaze on me.

"The artist got lucky to have you as his model." I winked. She giggled.

She noted down the points and all I did was staring her prefect face. She will surely turn me into a perfect Romeo. She's my Juliet and our love will be for eternity.

---------

College finally ended and we all were free to leave. Now I can plan about the perfect date. Harry promised that he'll help me. Niall and Louis arranged their double dates while Liam as always, planned something with Lauren. Jasmine will help Sophia to get ready. I don't think she needs any make up to show herself. She is the real beauty.

"Don't forget, you have a date with me tonight." she joked. I pushed her against my car and I leaned in to kiss her. She immediately kissed me back and smiled through the kiss.

"I won't babe. I have been waiting for this day too." I said pulling back from the kiss. "Just wear something casual. I don't mind if you show up in your night pyjamas."

She nodded winking and sat in the car so I took the driver's seat and turning on the ignition, I started driving.

Drive to the home was fun. She won't stop asking about the surprise and all I did was tease her and make her mad. But I know she will love the surprise. This is going to be the best surprise of her life and the night, she will always remember.

* Evening *

Everything was perfect, the same way how I wanted it to be. This isn't a random flick date for me. I want her to know how much she means to me and how much my life is changed after she walked in.

Harry helped me with the set up. But little did she know, each and every person we both know has helped me planning this date. From her parents to mine, from Liam to Jasmine, my other two lads, Niall and Louis, the girls.

Now is the time. It's 7:45 in my watch and I have to go and pick her up from Jasmine's place. She's getting ready there.

I walked out of my house waving a bye to Walihya. She has exams so she was busy studying. Saffa slept already, that was a little weird to have kids falling asleep so early. Mom and dad are out on dinner night with Sophia's parents.

Closing the door of the house, I walked to the car. The surprise begins from here. Stepping in, I turned on the ignition and drove to Jasmine's place, she lives two streets away. I reached there and stepped out of the car. Walking to the door, I knocked. My heart started beating faster than usual. She is already my girlfriend, so I need not to worry. But I have to share that news with her.

"Coming." I heard a voice from the house and waited for the door to open. The door opened revealing a smirking face of Jasmine.

"Hey,fella." she hugged me. I hugged her back. "Is everything ready?"

I nodded. "Your lover helped me. I just hope she likes it."

"She will do. She won't stop guessing on what will the surprise be and because of her shouting and complaining, I got a headache. Kidding, she's up there. I'll call her." she spoke everything at once. I nodded laughing.

"Hey, beauty queen. Just walk down the aisle, your Prince Charming is waiting on the balcony." Jasmine shouted. I shook my head laughing at the way of her calling her.

My eyes were on the white stairs waiting for Sophia to walk down and after a minute, she finally came down. She wore the cutest outfit. Her blue shorts perfectly fitted her with the grey sweat shirt. I know how much she loves her sweatshirts. She walked to me and planted a kiss on my cheeks.

"Hey handsome." She winked. She is again in a playing mood.

“Hello darling.” I planted a kiss on her cheek. "Okay, no making babies on my doorstep. Leave already." Jasmine pouted. We laughed and waving her bye, we stepped in the car.

"I missed you." She kissed my neck when I was driving. I moaned. "Let me drive. I don't want us to die." She nodded and started asking me if the date was on the cliff or in any restaurant.

"None of them." I stopped the car and passed on a smile. She narrowed her eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked me.

"I need you to put this on."

She furrowed her brows as I held up the black blindfold.

"Zayn, I've told you I’m not into that Fifty Shades of Gray shit." She teased. I only laughed. "Yeah, sure, but this isn’t what this is."

"You are really going to make me put this on, aren’t you?" She pouted. I know she hates surprises, but i'm sure she'll love this one.

I nodded. I got close to her and leaned in to place the blindfold on. Her scent. I breathed in and closed my eyes.

"This seems like a movie." She mumbled and that's when I opened my eyes. God, everything about her I'd a distraction. I planted a kiss on her neck.

"More than an imagination." I started driving again.

"So did I do something wrong? Did I make you mad again that you’re going to have Venom eat me?" She asked. I let out a chuckle.

I applied brake as we've reached out place.

"What now?" She asked complaining. I smirked. "We're here." As soon as I said that, her hand ran to open the blindfold but I stopped her and helped her to get out of the car.

"Are we there yet?" She asked, annoyed. "I hate dark."

"Stop complaining. Can't you enjoy this?" I helped her walk. "Yeah, actually wait, let me tie this fucking black thing on your eyes and then you enjoy the night alone." All I did was laughed.

"And now you wanna laugh. I'm done with this."

"Sophia, shush down. Stop, now only one more step." And we stopped in front of the surprise. I left her hand and went to her back to unfold the black cloth off her eyes. It took her two minutes to recover from the dark and until then I switched on the lights of the place. Her mouth hung open. She didn't speak for a good long time and that scared me. Didn't she like the surprise?

"Is this a club?" Were her first words. "Or a whole different country?"

"This is Sophia Payne's home sweet home." I replied looking at her. Her reaction was worth seeing.

"NO WAY." She screamed on top of her lungs. "Yes way. This is your house. We're having our date in your house. I rented this whole house for a night."

"I love you." She jumped on me and kissed me. Without wasting a second, I kissed her back.

I and Harry decorated the hall with lights and the food was on the side table, all the dishes that she loves. There was a sleepover bed in front of the t.v and the chandelier hanging up gave the perfect touch to the room.

"This is the best gift. Like you literally decided to surprise me in my own house." She jumped on the bed like a small kid and I watched her enjoying the time. I'm happy that she loved the idea. No one has ever thought of this kind of date. She's always loved the basics, not too much of fancying.

"You are honestly the best boyfriend ever." She said. I grinned, leaned down and captured her lips with mine.

"What's next on the list, handsome?" She ran her hands through my hair. "The place is all ours. We can dance, play, watch movie, eat, do anything and everything."

"Sing for me." She said settling herself on the couch in Indian style. "What?"

"Any song. I just love your voice." She took my hand and I sat next to her. She loves classic songs and so I'll sing one of the song. "Do it."

I nodded and started humming the song. " Something in the way you move
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way you woo me
I don't want to leave you now
You know I believe and how
Somewhere in your smile you know
That I don't need no other lover
Something in your style that shows me
Don't want to leave you now
You know I believe and how" she was enjoying the song. Her eyes were closed, humming together and I had my eyes on her.

"you're asking me will my love grow
I don't know, I don't know
You stick around now it may show
I don't know, I don't know
Something in the way you know
And all I have to do is think of you
Something in the things you show me
Don't want to leave you now
You know I believe and how." I ended the song and she opened her eyes. Her eyes sparkled more than anything and trust me they were the most tempting eyes.

"I love this song. You're a musical angel." She cupped her hand in my face and passionately kissed me. I kissed her back without any further delay. She ran her hand through my shirt and as much as I wanted to make love to her, I stopped myself. I can't afford to break her trust again and again. I still have to confess the past mistake I made.

"What happened?" She asked. "Um,nothing, you must be hungry. Let's eat first and then watch movie."

She nodded and we both walked to the dinning area. She decided to heat the food again so she went in the kitchen and placed the pizza in the microwave. This night is perfect. I don't want this to end. She being in my arms, that's all I need.

She walked out with pizza in a plate and we both decided to eat while talking to each other. She sat exact in front of me and we made the eye contact.

"How did you rent my house?" She asked eating a slice of her favorite pepperoni pizza.

"It was simple. Your brother is my friend and your parents love me." I winked. "I never thought I would have the perfect date here with you by my side." She smiled. She is beautiful.

"Many more surprises yet to come." I started grinning. She has the just sit and enjoy the night with the surprises.

We finished our eating and I asked her to wear something warm as we were going out. The next level of surprise. She came down wearing the black jacket that once belonged to me.

"I love this." She said intertwining her hand with mine.

"And I love you in this." I kissed her nose as we walked out of the house closing the door behind us. Soon the cold air of Bradford hit our face. Tonight is the most coldest night of history.

"Whooo." She rubbed her hand on my arm. "Fucking cold."

"Get in the car." I said opening the the door for her and then I took the driver seat and started driving to the direction of our next stop. After five minutes we reached to her favorite coffee bar and her face again lit up. I booked this coffee bar for an hour. She can enjoy here. "You are the best boyfriend."

I smiled and we both entered the shop and got a warm smile from the owner. He himself came to receive us. He knows me very well and so he agreed to keep this place reserved for us for an hour.

"Enjoy your time here, ma'am. Your kahlua hot chocolate will be ready in 5 minutes." The waiter spoke and waved us bye leaving the whole room for us. Slow music could be heard in background. We both enjoyed our time.

"You knew I love Kahlua hot chocolate." She exclaimed placing her hand on mine.

"Not a hard thing to find out." I winked.

"I love this time. I don't want this to end. I want to spend this forever with you." She said looking in my eyes.

Is this the right time to say her? How will she react? What if she walks away? Will she take this news well? Damn, this mess is giving me a headache.

"What if one day you find out that there is something wrong going on?" I asked her. She gave me a confused look.

"Why are you asking that? What happened?"

"Nothing happened, babe." I assured her. "We both are in love with each other, we want to live our future together but there are many couples who fight over things and what if some day you get tired of my attitude, you find me hiding stuffs,what if I don't have a job to feed you, what if..."

She cut me mid way by placing her soft lips on mine. This is her way to shut me up. I felt the sparks but didn't smile. I have this huge thing to say her. I can't hide it from her.

"That is never going to happen. I will spend my life with you not your money. I will love you forever. I won't let our love fail. We will do everything to keep our love alive and for the hiding things, I know everything about you." She spoke. "Why do you sound so low?" She asked.

"Um nothing, just stuff." He shrugged it off.

"Zayn, I just don't like one thing of yours. Your addiction to smoking. It's taking your health away, it is making you sick. I can't see anything happening to you."

I took her hand. "I'll try to quit, for you." And kissed her head. Our hot drinks came and taking the first sip she shivered. "Woah, this is heaven." I laughed.

We even took the last sip in pure disgust. She won't stop licking the mug saying that she does not want that one sip to feel bad. She is a child by heart.

Then we waved bye with a final thanks to the waiter and again walked out in the cold breeze. It feels good when you drink something hot and walk in the cold weather next to your love.

"Where to now?" She asked. "You say."

"Just walk in the park." She said. I nodded and we both started walking to Saint Miller's park, the only place where you find silence. I enjoyed a lot at this park. In past days, There were only few visitors or say pedestrians and the place was quite.

"I'll bring something for you to eat." I said and she nodded. She loves popcorn. I again didn't say her. How will I do this. This thing is serious.

This is the best night of my life. I'm having the best time with the best person. Zayn is the sweetest person when it comes to taking care of someone. His surprise was the best. No one could have ever thought of having a date at girl's house. My family is the best, they helped my boyfriend to set up the date.

Everything from the start was perfect. Our first kiss of the night, him singing a song for me, the hot chocolate we shared, the air of coffee bar, everything.

But he still is insecure about the future. First it was me who was unsure about the things related to future and now when I've decided, am clear in my mind, he has this weird thoughts in his head. I would never leave him for any rumour made or for my love ending for him, because I know my love for him will never end. He's the only one I want my kids to call daddy, the only one I want my brother to ask to take care of me, the only one who my parents can trust the most for me. Our love is eternal.

My phone made a ding noise and brought me back to earth. It was a message from an unknown number.

Enjoying the sweet night?
Let's add some spice to the fairy tale. How does it feel like being left out not knowing a secret what all your other friends do? You trusted them and this is what you get. Your parents are no less.

Who the fuck is this one? What is this person trying to say. The first name that popped up in my head was Chris, but he has always used riddles to scare me. This can't be him.

I typed a reply.

Who the fuck are you, keep your crap with you. Ain't no place to keep any shit here.

I instantly got a reply.

Miss Payne, calm your balls down. You need to hold something tight for not falling apart after hearing the not so little secret of your friends and family.
By the way the secret has a main character and that's you.

A scum. What does this person want?

Yeah, tell me what it is.
What is the shitty rumour???

My friends and family cannot hide anything from me, right? I trust them more than anything.

Again the phone vibrated and popped up a message.

The whole Bradford town is a lie. All your loved one's have hidden a secret from you. You need to consult a doctor, don't you think you're missing all the memories of your childhood? Isn't that weird?

WHAT.

FUCK no. What does this person mean. This can't be happening. No. no. no. Tears started forming in my eyes. Am I suffering from any disease?

What are they all hiding? My parents know that thing too?

Again making a noise, my phone worried me, the new unread message scared me already. I don't know what is written next and what will it leave an impact on me.

Ask them all about Stacy.
It's the key word.
Enjoy.

Love
- your admirer.

Wiping away my tears, I read the message again. Stacy? What is it? Who is it? How is Stacy related to me? Ugh, I want to know it all. Stacy.

------------

What just happened. A perfect night and then this crap takes place. Who is this person messaging her? How does this person know about this thing? What will she do now? What will Zayn do? What will her parents and Liam do? And what about other boys?

I loved the date but now this thing, I'm afraid the night with turn darker.... Poor Zophia.

"Perfect" is perfect in all ways. The song is just beautiful. Damn, and the music video,just wow....

Pray for #Zophia. Vote if you want them to be good. And let me know what do you feel about the chapter. please don't be silent readers.

Yyayayyayaya.
1-2 more chapters and than a sequel...yesss... I still have so much planned for this book..... More surprises in the other part.... Stay tuned...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.6K 866 32
Kim Taehyung Min Yoongi
15.5K 302 14
Avery Jade Whitlock-Hale is the daughter of Jasper Whitlock and an unknown Hale. Laura took her and Derek away from Beacon Hills, what happens when s...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc