Captured

By tmntfishface

Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

3K 85 32
By tmntfishface

Raph's POV

We all walked out of that hallway. Leo didn't look too good. His arms and legs were all cut. He looked sick too.

Both him and I had problems walking. I did because of what Shredder did to my shell. It really hurt.

We went back to the main room with the big window that we were going to exit. It seemed like a good idea until we got there.

Once we got to the main room, we noticed that there were a lot of lanterns. Enough to light up the entire room!

I took my night vision googles off since I didn't need them.

Also in that room was Tiger Claw, Fishface, Karai, and Rahzar.

"Oh no," I said.

This isn't good. I'm having problems with walking, so fighting won't be that easy, and Leo won't be able to fight!

"What do we do?" I asked Donnie. "This isn't part of the plan!

"I know it's not part if the plan!" Donnie snapped. "I guess we just have to fight."

I thought he was crazy, but soon realized that we didn't have a choice!

"If we all can sneak off into the other hallway after we fight, we'll find another exit." Donnie added to the plan.

Mikey and I nodded our heads in agreement.

Leo just stood there. I think he was daydreaming or something.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Fishface asked.

"No, yes, maybe," Mikey answered as if it was a trick question.

The foot got inpatient and starting walking towards us.

We started walking up to them.

Finally they attacked us.

Donnie went for Karai, and Mikey went for Tiger Claw.

I tried to protect Leo while I fought Rahzar and Fishface!

Fishface tried to kick me, but I stepped out of the way.

I threw a couple of ninja stars at the and made them look like they were dancing.

Donnie tried hitting Karai with his staff, but Karai blocked it with her sword.

Tiger Claw shot his freeze guy at Mikey, but missed every time.

I was about to throw my sai at Rahzar, but the realized that I would only have one left, so I decided not to.

Leo's POV

I stood there helplessly. Well, after a while I couldn't stand no more, so I sat down.

I watched around me as everyone fought someone. They were all doing pretty well, so I think it might last for a while.

I could tell that Donnie was getting sick of fighting by the expression on his face. I knew that he wanted to leave.

That's when Donnie looked over at Raph and asked "Plan B?"

"Plan B," Raph confirmed.

I didn't know what plan B was. Well then again, I wasn't there when they made it.

I watched as Donnie Raph and Mikey pulled some sort of gun from there belt thing. (I'm not sure what they're called.)

It didn't look like any ordinary gun. I've never seen one that looked like that before. I couldn't wait to see what it did!

Raph was the first one to shoot at Rahzar. Instead of a bullet that came out, a chained net came out!

Raph hit Rahzar and he got tangled in the chain. I'm starting to think that Donnie made these guns.

Raph shot at Fishface, but missed. He shot again, but once again missed. Raph went to shoot again, but he had run our of nets.

"There's only three?" Raph asked Donnie.

"Yeah it turns out that a small gun can only hold a certain amount," Donnie answered sarcastically.

Fishface went to attack Raph, but Mikey shot Fishface for him.

"Thanks Mikey," Raph said.

"No problem."

Next Donnie tried to shoot Karai.

The first time he went, Karai moved out of the way. The second time, Donnie clearly missed her, but the last time, he trapped her too.

All that was left was Tiger claw. Mikey was the only one with nets left. In fact, he only had two nets!

Mikey shot at Tiger Claw, but he ducked, causing it to miss him.

This was his last chance. Mikey aimed perfectly, but once again Tiger Claw moved out of the way.

"You're out," Donnie said referring to Mikey being out of nets.

"I don't think so," Mikey said.

Mikey threw blinding powder in Tiger Claws face. While Tiger Claw couldn't see, Mikey grabbed one of the nets from off the ground and tangled Tiger Claw in it.

"Smart thinking," I told Mikey.

He smiled and said "Thanks bro."

"Lets get out of here," Raph suggested.

We all started walking down the main room. Everyone was tangled up, we had no one to worry about. This seemed too easy. That's when something happened.

"You think you could get away that easy?" Shredder called.

"Not you again." Raph said sounding frustrated.

"You may have beaten me in the dark, bit in the light you'll have no chance," Shredder continued.

"If we run we can make it!" Donnie said.

"I can't run," I said.

I guess Shredder heard us talking, because he threw a couple ninja stars at us.

I guess we're stuck fighting," Raph said unpleasantly.

"I guess so," I said watching as Shredder got closer to us.

Donnie's POV

I was the first of us to make a move. I swung at Shredder, but he blocked it with his blades.

Next Mikey went to hit Shredder with his nunchucks, but Shredder ripped it out of his hand and threw it across the room. Mikey ran after them quickly.

Raph tried to stab Shredder, but Shredder picked Raph up, and threw him just like he did to Mikey's weapon.

I could tell the Raph was getting weaker then he was. Shredder just seems to keep on attacking him the most.

Without Leo, this is hard. If Raph can't fight, it will be a lot harder!

I tried hitting Shredder again, but just like last time he blocked it.

Mikey finally got his nunchuck back. He tried to do a sneak attack on Shredder, but Shredder moved out of the way.

Just as Raph was about to do another attack, Shredder swung his blades at Raph.

It unfortunately did hit him in the front of the shell just higher then his stomach.

Raph fell to the ground in pain. As blood ran down, Shredder picked him up.

"Drop your weapons or the red one dies," Shredder announced.

I remembered that something just like this happened a couple weeks ago. The only thing different was that Shredder had Leo and not Raph.

"What happens to him if we do drop them," I asked curiously.

"The same that happened to your leader," Shredder replied.

"I'd rather die then suffer. Don't drop them," Raph said.

I looked back at Leo hoping he's tell us what to do. When I looked back at Leo, I could tell that we wasn't listening because he looked like we was going to pass out or something. That's when I made my move.

I threw a couple ninja stars at him. I could tell Shredder was surprised. Shredder dropped Raph in order to avoid the ninja stars.

He rolled out of the way, and by the time he got back up, I had already picked up Raph.

Mikey picked up Leo, the threw a smoke bomb to the ground.

Sure we had escaped to the hallway, but we still didn't know how to get out now. I'm sure Shredder knows that we'd go that way, so he's probably chasing us.

"I know where we can escape," Mikey said.

"Are you sure?" I asked him making sure that he knew where to go.

"Yeah we can leave through the window I came in through," Mikey explained.

I nodded in agreement. I hope that Mikey does know what he's talking about.

I followed Mikey as we made a left, then a right, and finally another left.

"In here," Mikey said as we entered a little room.

I closed the door behind me I followed Mikey to the window. He slipped Leo out first, then went out himself. Next I came out and helped Raph out.

We quickly ran to the Shellraiser. I turned my head back as we were running and noticed something. We were being chased by foot ninjas!

"We're bing followed Mikey!" I warned.

Mikey turned back and saw the foot ninjas.

"Good thing we're almost there then," Mikey said.

Shortly after that we made it to the Shellraiser. I quickly opened the door and let Mikey in first. I followed.

I laid Raph on the ground in the back of the Shellraiser. He was bleeding like crazy.

Mikey laid Leo down close to Raph. Leo didn't look to good either.

I was going to bandage Raph up now, but I could feel the foot ninjas pounding against the doors, and I'm sure Shredder and the foot aren't too far behind.

"Keep an eye on them while I drive," I told Mikey.

He nodded as he sat there. I would've got him to bandage Raph up, but I don't think we have a long enough one.

As I started driving, Mikey asked me something.

"Are they going to be okay?"

"They'll be fine. Leo just needs water and with a few bandages Raph will be fine," I said reassuring Mikey.

The truth was I don't know how they will be. Leo is dehydrated for sure, but there may be something else wrong with him too! And Raph, I don't know about him. He was bleeding pretty badly from the one cut. We'll do the best to save them.

I'm scared that we might lose one of them, but I'm also scared of doing something else. I'm scared to tell sensei about this. We did exactly what we were told not to do by sneaking out and try to save Leo. Im sure he'll understand, or at least I hope he does.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 526 18
It's been a year since the Sacks Tower attack, and you and Leo still aren't together. Yeah it fucking sucks. Both of you are completely oblivious to...
62.5K 1.7K 34
This is a tmnt fanfiction Leo is captured by the Shredder and tortured will his brothers same him in time or will he spend his last moments in the h...
32.3K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...
65.4K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...