The Power of Music

By Germangieforever96

More

Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N

Chapter 45

72 8 1
By Germangieforever96

Diego's POV:

I'm getting more and more excited for our surprise for Clari that I can barely stay on my butt properly.

But we still need to wait as I didn't get the call I've been waiting for the whole day and if this wouldn't be enough first I saw Clari and Aymen whispering to each other then hugging and now he's coming up to me to talk.

One more time he's saying anything like getting Clari I swear I'm gonna punch him as soon as no one else sees us!

- Well... When will he come? - he asked.

- I don't know... But he has to arrive soon! - I groaned.

- I see... And by the way she's yours.

- Huh?

- She's yours and she has always been yours - he said - She just told me she loves you.

I was totally frozen when he said that and I didn't really know if he was lying, or saying the truth.

- Well... So far I'm the biggest loser here! - he sighed then turned to me - But...

- But?

- But if you dare to hurt her I'll make sure you won't have any more chance to do it! Just saying.

- I'm trying to please her as much as I can, but it's not that easy.

- You'll find the way to please her just perfectly... Just don't rush anything.

And just as he finished his speech I got a call...

- Leave this for now - I said after the call.

- Time?

- Time.

He didn't ask anything more, but went back to Clari and the others while I caught Marco and we left the others for a bit to finish everything with the surprise.

Clari's POV:

What's going on here?

Diego just left without saying anything and he even pulled Marco with him.

Why? And where are they going?

- Do you know where did they go? - I asked Aymen when he came back to me.

- Hm? Oh, Diego? I don't know where did he go - he replied weirdly cheerfully.

- I know you're lying.

- Eh... Well... How about we go outside? - he asked and soon we headed out together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As soon as we got outside all the others followed us for some weird reason and we also bumped into Diego with a huge smile on his face.

- Diego?

- I'm sorry for leaving without any warning - he said - But I actually have the reason for it.

- And what was the reason?

- I had to prepare your surprised... Which I'm sure you'll like.

- Huh?

- Of course everyone else were helping me out by helping me keeping it in secret.

- But what did you have to keep in secret?! Tell me already!

- You're as impatient as ever, darling - I suddenly heard a familiar male voice from behind me when I turned around I was in deep shock when I saw...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 551 7
1.6K 312 54
This is something different also because this story is going to be of Diego Ramos and Selvaggia Lucarelli so if you can't stand these two together th...
22.6K 482 25