Don't Stay, Don't Go (Ben Dro...

By KittyKaitlynn

Elizabeth loves the lesser known CreepyPastas of the web. In fact she doesn't really care for the big ones li... More

Character Analysis: Elizabeth
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 13.5
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Woah What?
Sorry Again
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
For My First 50
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Add On: Months After Ending
It's A Poll!

Ch. 58

293 18 0
By KittyKaitlynn

I wake up probably in the middle if the day, from the light shining through my window. I grab a change of clothes from the small pile in the corner, and walk to the bathroom with my head hanging in defeat from earlier.
I figure no one would miss me for a few hours, and I can try to find a way to get what I want. It's not fair.
I run a bath for myself, with the water steaming up. I strip off my sweaty clothes and slowly sink into the water.
I sigh, how can I be so pathetic?
You don't have to be.
The strong side tells me. But I don't know if I want to listen to it anymore. It's making me so lonely.
I close my eyes and sink under the water, and try to make myself shut up. It's not as easy as you would think.
I come back up so I can breathe, and start washing myself. My mind almost blissfully quiet.
[Time Skip]
I drain the water in the tub and ring out my hair before drying off and putting on my new clothes. I discard the towel and my previous outfit into the bin in the corner.
I grab the water bottles that Tim gave me last night and fill them in the sink before drinking one of them. It makes me feel a little better, although I'm still hungry, but I don't want to right now. I sit at the table resting my head on the wood still managing to keep my head quiet. I focus on my breathing, seeing how calm I can make it. It hikes up as I hear footsteps behind me.
"Hi." I mumble.
"I got these out of your room for you. I thought they would make you feel better." Ben's kindness makes me feel sick to my stomach. I'm literally crawling to him for affection. I try to stifle a cough as he comes closer and sets something on the table.
"Thanks." I take the CD's and portable player off the table. Though, why I don't know.
"Please tell me you're ok." He lightly begs.
"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I keep my head on the table so I don't have to look at him. I can't lie to his face.
"It's hard not to worry when someone you care about looks like they're dying, just to get to you." He explains.
I told you he cares.
He's just playing with you.
"It's hard to like you when any time I try I hurt myself." I whisper to myself, having a heavy coughing fit after. I pop open the water bottle and down a fourth of it in an effort to make it go away. I don't think he heard me though.
"Your birthday is soon." I feel the suffocation crawling down my throat, but it feels I'm glued in place.
"I'm sorry." I choke out.
"I'll go, I should have sent someone in the first place." I hear Ben quietly walk away.
He left you. He can't like you.
He thought he was hurting you, and couldn't watch you suffer.
I look at the CD's and sigh. If he gave them to me he wants me to listen to them, but I can't. Just thinking about it makes my stomach churn.
I walk up to his room and set them down outside his door.
"I'll come back, I promise." I call before hesitantly going downstairs and outside. There I know I can scream, kick, and run out all my energy. Starting with sitting in a tree, because that sounds nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.6K 76
A collection of Creepypastas. Should be updated every Saturday, or when I have the time. Also, don't be afraid to comment if you know of a good creep...
46.7K 2K 25
It's been only a year since Rose Woods has been deceased. A sad and miserable year for the Creepy Pasta's who had lost one that was so very close to...
830K 10.5K 95
includes Slenderman, eyeless jack,Jeff the killer,BEN DROWNED, ticci Toby,masky, and hoodie. hope you like it. if you want me to add another one, jus...
1.1K 15 27
To Learn From All The Creepiest And Pasta Lovers Of All Time In Going In Parts Memorable Creepypasta New Creepypasta and Old Creepypasta you don't kn...