Love is a Weakness

By papez123

Hitomi Taki is planning on being one of the greastest Shinobi there ever was. She won't let anything get in h... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter One: Unwanted Run-ins
Chapter Two: Sasu-Gay Talks!
Chapter Three: Surprise, Surprise Hitomi
Chapter Four: Meeting Kakashi
Chapter Five- Apologies and Revenge
Chapter Six-Aggravations
Chapter Seven: Late Again, Are We?
Chapter Eight: Hitomi = Friend?
Chapter Nine: Her Worst Nightmare.
Chapter Ten: Hitomi's Savior
Chapter Eleven: Torture
Chapter Twelve: Sakura's Jealousy
Chapter Fourteen: Kakashi's Wrath
Chapter Fifteen: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter Sixteen: Rumors
Chapter Seventeen: Give People What They Want
Chapter Eighteen: Naruto's Request
Chapter Nineteen: Don't Bother Saving Me
Chapter Twenty: Evil Little Emo
Chapter Twenty-One:Sasuke, a Murderer?
Chapter Twenty-Two: Just Like Mommy
Chapter Twenty-Three: Fail.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Guilty Pleasures
Chapter Twenty-Five: Lies
Chapter Twenty-Six: Dirty Little Secret
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bunny Boxers
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Sexy Failure
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Foolish
Chapter Thirty: Nightmares Come True
Chapter Thirty-One: Heart's Desire
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hypocritical
Chapter Thirty-three: Pride Matters
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sand Ninja

Chapter Thirteen: Heartfelt Words with Heartfelt Battles

18.7K 538 635
By papez123

Best chapter that I have written!(: Well, I think so......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is a Weakness-A Naruto Fan Fiction

Chapter Thirteen: Heartfelt Words with Heartfelt Battles

I turned to go back to the bridge, surely Kakashi would be there soon. But then again, this is Kakashi-sensei we were talking about. I doubt he would be here anytime soon. Possibly a few hours? If we were lucky.

"Wait." Once again, Sasuke stopped me from going back. "What?" I semi-growled. I didn't want Sakura to get any ideas, I've already had enough of her.

"Why are you acting so afraid of Naruto?  I thought he was your best friend." I sighed. So he noticed?  Of course he noticed, it's freaking Sasuke. Why did I have to hide behind him? There is always Sakur-- okay, maybe he was the best option I had. I just creeped myself out. Sakura? Gross.

"I....umm.... I have no clue what you're talking about! I was err....hiding from Sakura's! Yeah, Sakura......" I shivered for effect, praying he would believe my lie. If I were to tell him the truth, then I would certainly be put in an insane asylum. Then how would I become a great shinobi? Heck, I wouldn't even make it to chunin!

I think he picked up on my lying, but just stalked off. "Hn." Was he mad at me? Oh well, he could cry me a river, build and bridge, and get over it. Either way, I went back to the others,

The scene I saw before me was quite funny.

"What do you see in her?! She's half the woman I am!" Sakura yelled to her 'beloved' Sasuke. Oh, this was going to be good. Even Naruto joined in on the fun.

"Don't you dare talk about Hitomi like that! She may not be the nicest at the best of times, but she's my best friend and no one-- and I do mean no one-- talks about her like that. She's my best friend! The only one who ever cared for me. She's the most caring person I know. She's funny, smart, and a great ninja! And that's more than I could ever say about you." He spoke down on her, like she was nothing but scum. His words broke my heart into two. That was the nicest thing anyone had ever said about me. And I felt horrible that I was actually scared of him. Especially since he just made my day, by putting the girl, who he has been in love with forever, down.

I could've hugged him, if I wasn't scared that he was going to rip my head off. "What?! I'm way smarter and prettier than she will ever be!" Was she serious?

"I have to agree with Naruto, Sakura. Hitomi is prettier, and you have a horrible personality. She actually knows taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu while actually being good at it. You're a worthless ninja." Did Sasuke just say all those nice things about me? Naruto also looked stunned. I was glad they hadn't noticed me; I probably looked like a gaping idiot.

After hearing those words, Sakura punched Naruto over the head. "What was that for?!" he whined, rubbing his head.

"For making Sasuke agree with you. She's nothing but a filthy orphan." Naruto and Sasuke looked like they could have murdered her.  They too, were orphans. Naruto hadn't any parents to begin with. Sasuke  had his the first few years of his life before they were so pointlessly killed by someone unknown to me. Sakura--still having her parents--acted like it was our fault that we didn't have parents; family. She acted like we choose for this to happen.

Sakura was suddenly on the defensive, realizing what she had said. "I'm-I'm sorry! I-I d-didn't m-mean it!" she cried out, tripping over her words. What the hell was she thinking when she said that? Something was seriously wrong with her.

I thought that this time would be good to make my presence known. I didn't want them to kill Sakura; that was my job. I cleared my throat and they all turned around, surprise flitted across their faces.

"Hey Hitomi!" Naruto yelled. In all truths, Naruto and Sasuke had done nothing wrong. But Sakura had. So why did Naruto and Sasuke look guilty, but Sakura looked as if she accomplished something? Like she was proud of insulting me behind my back. I had been standing there the whole time, but she didn't know that.

I nodded towards Naruto, and walked until I was face to face with Sakura.

"Don't stand so close, you might get Sakura aids." To everyone else, it may have sounded like he cared. Like her really didn't want me to catch her aids. But, I could hear the sarcasm laced through his voice, reminding me of what I said earlier. Mad, yes. But, he stuck up for me. SO maybe I can trust him with the truth? He made himself known to be trusted. I doubted I could tell him without being labeled as crazy, though. I'll just tell him the skinny version. Lie a little.

I had no time to dwell on this thought, though. I had a pinkette to take care of. I stared her down before speaking. "You have something to say about me, you say it to my face." I growled. Right now I probably looked scarier than the Naruto-beast. Especially with my red hair and icy cold blue eyes. I'm surprised she wasn't whimpering in my presence. Instead, she stood her ground.

"You don't deserve Sasuke. He's mine and always will be. So I'd advise you to back off, before things get ugly." I could've laughed in her face. Did she just say that, out loud, in front of Sasuke? I have to admit, I admired her, for her stupidity.

"Who told you that? Sasuke?"

"I know he loves me! He just has to!" She cried out. Wow....she's really desperate. Why was she so obsessed with him? I mean seriously, he wasn't even that great. Am I the only person in this whole frikin'  universe that saw him for the emo that he was?! Just look at him!

A wonderful idea popped into my head. I was prettier than Sakura, right? An evil smirk hit my lips as I walked over to Sasuke. "Play along, okay?" I whispered in his ear. Once again, my body was pressed against Sasuke's as I twirled his hair between my fingers. He gulped before nodding. I smiled flirtatiously at him.

"What do you think you are doing?! Get away from him!" Sakura yelled, desperation in her voice. It took everything I had not to laugh at her. "Grab me around the waist." I told Sasuke, but made sure Sakura and Naruto didn't hear. Might as well hit two birds with one stone, and get my revenge on Naruto while pissing Sakura off. Hell, I might even be saving Sasuke's butt, and the pinkette will leave him alone.

He obliged like a good boy, and even pulled me closer to him. I giggled, but only for the effect. I looked over to see Sakura's eyes glued on Sasuke. She was on the verge off tears. Naruto's eyes were on me, pain clear in his eyes. I quickly looked away, I couldn't be distracted by him. I had a mission to fulfill. Although, I'm sure that look in his eyes was going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

Wanting to get Naruto off my mind, I took this a step further. I pressed my lips against Sasuke's unsuspecting one's. It took him a few moments to get over the initial  shock, afterwards he kissed me back, almost instantly. My hands grasped around his neck as warmth spread throughout my body. Before I could begin to enjoy the kiss, I felt myself being ripped away from him. I fell on my butt, feeling a sharp slap across my face. My eyes slowly traveled up to big green orbs, tears leaking out of them.

"How could you?" Sakura shrieked, her body shaking violently. At first I thought she was going to turn into a werewolf, like in this book I read. That would explain a lot! "Did. You. Just. Slap. Me?!" With each word I got angrier. I looked at Sasuke for back-up, but he was pre-occupied with his lips. He was just standing there in a daze, feeling his lips. Freak. But I had the urge to do the same; I could still feel the linger of his lips on my own.

"Obviously." She smirked.

She just stepped over the line with that one. No one slaps me, and lives to tell the tale! I jumped up and slapped her as hard as I could. You could've probably heard the smacking noise from miles away. It had even made an echo. The impact of my slap had forced her head to turn to the side so fast I'm was sure she would get whiplash.  There was a huge red mark on her face, that I'm sure would bruise later.

Then, I spit on her to show how far beneath me she was. That should teach her.

It was clear how enraged she was when she let out an animal-like growl. Less scary than Naruto's was the other night, but still pretty scary. She dove for me, but I easily dodged her. Sakura was such an amateur.

She started running for me again, and I threw my hand behind me. Readying to deck her in the face. Just before my fist connected with Sakura's face, Kakashi grabbed my balled fist and pushed Sakura away from me. But he pushed a little to hard, because she landed in the river.

"Oops." he laughed. But his laugh was humorless. His gaze fell on mine and his hand squeezed mine painfully. I think I may have pissed him off a little. I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my head. "Hi, Kakashi-sensei. How are you today?" Hopefully, if I be nice, he'll let me off easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teehee. Sakura got OWNED! God, words can't even begin to express how much I hate her. -_-* Why can't she just die off, or maybe turn evil, like Sasuke did?  I really find no point for existing on the series, except for hurt Naruto for no reason.

Oh, well. I hope you found this chapter entertaining.  My friend is coming over for a few days, so I won't be able to upload while she is here. I'll 'bore' her. SOooOOOoooOO, just re-read this as many times as necessary until I'm able to upload again^.^ Just kidding. But I will be writing, just not uploading! LOVE YOU GUYS, and I know you will understand, because y'all are WONDERFUL, NICE, UNDERSTANDING fans(:

Vote
Comment
ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD
Fan.(:

~Hasta Luego~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.5K 29
𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝑥 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 ❝𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼―𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿❞ 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Modern Fanfiction 𝗔𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁: Dwindling amidst the glimpse of th...
66.6K 1.9K 16
Naruto had a MAJOR crush on Sasuke since when they first met as a child, and when Sasuke left the Hidden Leaf Village Naruto's life changed, He somet...
39K 2.3K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
23.2K 1.1K 43
(Book One) A red headed girl by the name of Hanabusa has been traveling with her sensei, Rose, for three long years. She has only three years worth o...