Broken American Girl (Michael...

By pastelpurpleclifford

It's easy to simply stay in a relationship, whether it's healthy or not, for fear of being alone. The fear of... More

///DESCRIPTION///
1-Racing Thoughts/Should Know Better
2-Small Smile/Oh My God!
3-Performance/Frantic
4-Blonde?/Sirens
5-Give It Up/Like A Sleepover
6-Decorating/Excitement
7-Shopping/Scaredy Cat
8-What Are What?/Date Details
9-Sick Again/Changes?
10-Nando's/Bail An Interview Like This
11-Take All The Heartbreak Away/Fan Reaction
12-Fan Visit/Phone Call
13-More Confused Than Ever/May I Help You?
14-The Girl Who Can't Be Moved/Your Girlfriend Happened
15-Paparazzi/As Slow As You Want
16-Now You See Him/You're Hurt
17-Police/Failed
18-Realization/Jealous
19-Cheater/Reunite
20-Psychological Problems/Confession
21-Butterflies/Letter
22-Try Hard/Threat
23-Discharged?!/Wrong Moment
24-Cali Arrival/Phone Call
25-Decisions/Sneaky Performance
26-Regret/Explanation
27-Dinner/Embarrassing
28-That's What Men Do/Getting Ready
29-The Brits/Mine
30-Please../Goodbye?
31-Heartache/That's More Like It
32-Butt-Called/Engaged?
33-Heart-To-Heart/Heart Attack
34-Shout Louder/Insist
35-Sheet Fort/Blacking Out
36-Shit In These Situations/Gone Blind
37-Alone Time/Breathing Support
38-Did You Hear?../Love Affair
39-Discharge/6 Years?!
40-Questions/Nightmare
42-Single Tear/Giant Teddy Bear
43-Texts/Moved On
44-Puke/Whatever!
45-Stealing/In The Mood
46-You Guys Are So Cute/Like A Princess
47-You Got Chicken?/Told You
48-It's About You/Most Truthful Bullshit
49-3 Weeks../Girlfriend
50-Promo/Attack
51-In a Daze/Weak
52-Giggles/Flirt
53-Sick/Remember?
54-Christmas Eve/I Have No Say
55-Test/Anticipation
56-Bad Reaction/Unexpected
57-Uncontrollable/Frozen
58-Guardian/Paparazzi
59-Lonely/Half-heartedly
60-Tour/Icy Glare
61-Accusation/Bad Timing
62-Emotional Pain
Sequel
OMG

41-Getting Funky/August 2nd

197 7 0
By pastelpurpleclifford

-A Week Later-

"What are you gunna wear?"

"I don't know. Oh my god.." I was stressing about my concert outfit, it normally wouldn't bother me but now it's annoying me so much.

"Just go for something simple, don't over do it." Great advice, cheers Niall..

"I need to dye my hair." I though aloud while I was putting my hair up and out of my face, I still had a plane journey to deal with before I even begin to think about the concert so I wanted to be comfortable as possible.

"What colour are you thinkin'?"

"Probably a darker blonde, maybe dirty blonde." I stated as I dug through my suitcase in search of a suitable outfit for the airport. Ana somehow got hold of my suitcase without either Dani or Cara knowing which I was happy about.

"What's this?" Niall's curiosity never passes does it?

"That's my songwriting book, if you look through it don't laugh, some of those songs were written when I was like 10." I laughed slightly at the thought of some of the stupid things I wrote about back then.

I found my favourite unfaded pair of black skinny jeans and paired it with a simple white bralet. I also found a jacket that I stole from Cara, I decided that this would be my concert outfit and I'll probably just wear sweats to the airport, because I don't care what anyone thinks..

"Ugh where's Rox? She was meant to meet me here 10 minutes ago.." I had chosen to not take Niall, although he was very certain he'd at least come on the plane with me but I somehow convinced him to just come to the airport to say goodbye.

"I'm here! Don't panic! I've arrived!" Roxelle shouted as she ran through the unlocked door to Niall's flat. I heard loud footsteps chamber down the hall before they stopped at the door of Niall's bedroom. A shy knock echoed before Rox spoke.

"You two aren't getting funky are you?" I couldn't help but giggle loudly at her question, Niall just blushed furiously.

"No, I wouldn't put you through that Roxy." she entered cautiously, giving me a 'what-the-hell' look.

"Don't worry Rox, me and Niall aren't even together, we're just friends." I swear I just saw Niall's heart break, his face dropped and the normal loud, out-going Niall disappeared quickly. Way to go Kyra, good one..

"You don't have to be together to do that Ky, there's not a rule saying that only couples can 'get down', as some people say." she smirked towards me, before Niall got any more red, I decided to change the subject.

"So, what are you wearing to the concert?" Roxelle quickly emptied her backpack, showing me her ripped jeans and top, along with various bracelets.

"Why are you even going? I mean you're not with Michael and he's officially with Chloe-"

"What?!" Officially with Chloe?!

"Yeah? Didn't you hear? There was an interview a few days ago and he confirmed his relationship with Chloe.." She spoke with caution, kind of surprised I didn't know anything about it.

"He-he listened.." I heard the door close quietly after I spoke and as I can still feel Roxelle's presence I guessed that Niall left.

"What do you mean?" She seemed a little concerned as she put her arm around me and sat me on the edge of the bed.

"When we broke up, if you can even call it that, he said he didn't know who to choose, that he loved both me and Chloe. It broke me, completely shattered any hope I had of me and him maybe fixing our relationship. I told him to go to Chloe, because if he truly loved me, he surely wouldn't fall for Chloe would he? So I let him go, I didn't think he'd actually go to her.." I spoke softly, my voice weak sounding and Rox looked towards me with sad eyes.

"Oh Kyra, you still love him don't you?" I looked towards the door for a moment, I'd hate to let Niall down after he told me that he loved me but I do still love Michael with all I have.

"Yeah.." I nodded. Rox took me into her arms tightly.

"Is this concert like, some sort of closure for you? Finally let him go, one last listen to his voice before it's all over?" She seemed to understand what she was going on about so I nodded, it was closure of some kind in a way.

"C'mon we have a plane to catch." she beamed brightly and it was only now did I realise that her usual purple hair was now an electric blue.

"Wow I love your hair, Rox!"

"Thanks! Did it this morning really quickly, got bored of the purple." she stated simply as she repacked her bag.

"Is the plane private?" She nodded quickly and helped me pack my bag. Her eyes caught sight of the envelope which held the tickets and the letter.

"Can I read it?" It was nice to know that she wasn't just going to just read it, that she was respectful enough to ask.

"Aw, bless him." Rox cooed, her eyes scanning over the letter that everyone seemed to be obsessed with.

"So if he is like this to you, calling you beautiful and saying that he thinks about you all of time and everything, why does he love Chloe? Chloe shouldn't even be in his headspace at all if he thinks about you as much as he says.."

"You think about things too much woman." I laughed, putting my black vans onto my feet before walking over to the door, Rox following behind.

-5 Hours Later-

I groaned as I shifted on the sofa of the private plane Roxelle and I were on. My eyes slowly opened to be met with Rox biting the end of a pencil with my songwriting book in her lap, she looked deep in thought.

"Hey Roxy.." my voice was very hoarse but Rox waved nonetheless before returning her full attention to the book.

"Hey um, how long have we got left on this flight?" She silently checked her phone before putting 3 fingers up, signalling 3 hours.

"Okay, um, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm writing. If that's okay with you I mean, I can stop if you-"

"Rox, shut up." I laughed while I stretched my arms, they ached slightly from me laying on them. I slowly got up and made my way to sit next to Rox.

"What you got so far?"

"Well I have the chorus, wanna hear it?" I nodded and smiled, I never knew Roxelle could write songs let alone sing.

These feelings I can't shake no more
These feelings are running out the door
I can feel it falling down
And I'm not coming back around
These feelings I can't take no more
This emptiness in the bottom drawer
It's getting harder to pretend
And I'm not coming back around again

I was amazed it was this good, I smiled widely and clapped.

"What's it about?"

"It's about your feelings for Mike, I know I'm not you and only you know exactly what you're feeling but I think I have a pretty good idea, I have been in a situation similar to this so I kinda involved me too. I've only been writing for an hour so that's why I haven't got much."

"On that note, I'm gunna leave you alone cause you're in the zone and I'd hate to ruin it, I know I hate it when people disturb me. Speak later." I returned to my sleeping position on the sofa and grabbed my phone.

@Michael5SOS you ready London?! Only a few hours to go!

It made me smile at the thought of Mike being at least a little happier than he was when we broke up, I know it destroyed him.

@KyraWrightXO so excited! Counting down the hours :))

I posted it as I thought it was subtle enough for the guys to figure out, unless Mikey didn't tell them that he gave me tickets..

"Oi Ky, get some sleep, you're gunna be up all night cause of the adrenaline from the concert, you need some sleep." I smiled before resting my head on my forearm, slowly drifting into sleep once again.

-2 Hours & 30 Minutes Later-

"Kyraaaaaa! Oh Kyraaaaaa!" A loud voice sang right next to my ear, if they were trying to wake me up, they definitely succeeded.

"I'm up, I'm up.." I groaned as I rose from my comfortable position.

"We've landed, we're in London!" I've never actually seen Roxelle this happy before.

As no one knew where I was or what was going on, I didn't get mobbed or surrounded at the airport, only the odd fan that just happened to be there. We quickly got into a waiting taxi and relaxed.

"Where you going?" Not even a hello? Rude.

"Um, the O2 arena please." I stated quickly, going on my phone so I didn't have to start that awkward conversation that always happens.

"Oh Kyra, I've nearly finished that song, it's called 'Remember When'." I nodded quickly, I was trying to get to the next level on 'aa'.

"Are you nervous?" I gave up on trying and put my phone away, happy that I wasn't forced to talk to the driver.

"Completely shaken.." I admitted, fanning my face as I could feel myself getting hot.

-Michael's POV-

"C'mon Mike, we still have to shower and go over the set list.." Luke called from our dressing room.

"Wait Luke, what's the date?"

"Um it's August 2nd, why?"

"Don't worry it's nothing, just wondering." he seemed hesitant to drop it but he just shook it off and headed for the showers. Tonight's show is the one I gave Kyra tickets to, but she won't turn up so I don't know why I'm getting my hopes up. I shouldn't care anyway. I shook my head and headed off to the showers.

-Kyra's POV-

Me and Rox were so pushed with time we are going to have to change in the arena toilets. I never get anywhere early..

We arrived quickly and tipped the driver before running to the back of the shortening line.

"Oh my god, look! It's Kyra! What's she doing here?!" I heard a few girls whisper down at the front of the line, they motioned me to them so I dragged Roxelle with me.

"Hey girls, um don't tell anymore I'm here okay? Please? I'll sign some stuff for you and maybe take some pictures if you push it but wait until we get inside so I can get changed." they all beamed brightly and kept quiet until we were allowed passed security who we gave our tickets to after they checked our bags.

"Where are you girls seating?"

"Um we are on the first tier, right at the front of the first one so we get a side view. Where are you?" We stopped at a board which showed the seating plans for the show tonight, it showed me that I was seated in front row, on the left side.

"That's where Mikey stands!" Of course he'd do something like this. Great, I can't even be in front of Luke or even Calum..

"Shh! I'm a fan just like you girls tonight okay? I am NOT Kyra Wright okay?" They shh'ed and smiled as we made our way to the toilets. Rox was trailing behind talking to a young girl about being a makeup artist.

We quickly changed and took plenty of selfies with the girls and signed their shirts and phone cases and everything like that before they left to go and find their seats.

"Right Ky, I'm going to get some Nando's, you down?" I shook my head and Rox gave me a sad look before nodding and walking off. Fans were filling the arena quickly and I was amazed by how close I actually was. I saw the mic stands in the spots where the guys would be standing and I shivered at the sight of Michael's, which was right in front of me. There's no way that could escape making eye contact with him tonight.

Why did I decide to come?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 839 35
"So this is life. Moving on with or without you." 11k reads, thank y...
together By A

Fanfiction

556K 13.8K 52
"Why do you always stay with me?" "I like it when we're together"
23.7K 760 32
❝ if i wasn't afraid of love, yeah, i would've hugged you. if i wasn't so insecure, if i wasn't easy to hurt, i wouldn't hurt you. ❞
6.2K 432 18
"You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love When I'm falling to the bathroom flo...