Captured

By tmntfishface

Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

3K 85 10
By tmntfishface

Raph's POV

I was glad to see that Leo was alive, but I wasn't glad to see Shredder. I was about to fight Shredder alone. That's the first time that I will and I'm really nervous about it.

Shredder made the first move and ran towards me with his blades out. I moved out of the way before he ran into me.

I tried stabbing Shredder with my sai, but he blocked it.

This time he tried to stab me, but I rolled backwards to avoid it.

I didn't know how long this fight was going to last. It could take forever, or it may be really fast.

I tried kicking Shredder, but he grabbed my leg and flipped me over. I hit the ground. It did hurt a bit, but there was no way that I was giving up now.

I quickly got up again and went to attack. This time I went for the place on Shredders arm that doesn't have any armour.

Shredder not only avoided it, but also punched me in the face. I could tell that I was bleeding a bit on my cheek. I ignored it and continued to fight.

Shredder tried kicking me, and it worked. I flew across the room until I hit a wall, again.

This time my shell hurt a bit. There was nothing else to do but attack him again!

I punched at his stomach, but he grabbed my arm and twisted it.

This fight wasn't going as well as I thought it would. I never realized fighting Shredder alone would be this hard!

Shredder wasn't even attacking me anymore. He'd wait for me to go, then make his move.

I threw a couple ninja stars at him, but he avoided all of them. They were useless against him.

I threw some blinding powder at him, but he turned away and blocked his face.

I tried stabbing him again, but Shredder blocked it with his blade.

I could tell that Shredder wasn't trying his hardest. He didn't need to when he was going against me. I was not as skilled as he was. I wasn't even close!

This fight was going no where's. I was getting a but tiered. I still put in all of my effort.

Leo's POV

I was watching the fight. It wasn't going to well for Raph, but he wasn't backing down.

I could tell that he wanted to save me. After all the times that Shredder threw him at the wall, he just keeps on getting back up.

Shredder tried attacking Raph, but Raph did a backflip to avoid it.

Raph threw some more ninja atars at Shredder, but like last time, Shredder blocked all of them.

While the fight continued, I was really wondering where Mikey and Donnie where. Did they not come? Did Raph not tell them about this?

While I was deep in my thoughts, I heard Raph yell. I lifted my head up and noticed that Shredder pined Raph the the ground. He had one hand on his stomach, and the blade slowly approaching Raph.

"Raph!" I cried in horror.

I didn't wanna look, it was too painful, but I had to. What if Raph somehow escaped!

The thing that happened next really confused me. While Shredder was bringing the blades closer and closer to Raph, the room went pitched black.

Even though the room was dim before, it made a huge difference. What happened to the lanterns?

Or even worst, what will happen to Raph?

Donnie's POV

~Ten minutes before it went pitched black~

Mikey and I ran to help Raph.

"Leo should be down here," I explained to Mikey.

"Raph has the keys, right?" Mikey asked making sure that he didn't have them.

"Yes, Raph does have the key," I replied.

I was the first one to go down the hall where the cells should be. The moment I started going down, I went back out, and took Mikey with me.

"What's wrong?" Mikey asked sounding concerned.

"Well there is a slight change of plans," I explained. It turns out that Shredder is down there, and he's fighting Raph.

"We have to help him!" Mikey said starting to walk back down that hallway.

I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"We need a plan first!" I explained.

"Yeah, go save Raph!"

"How about we add onto that," I suggested.

I peaked down that hall. It seemed a bit different from the rest of them. That's when I realized that there were lanterns on the wall to light up the room.

"I got it! We'll stay back here, and throw ninja stars at the lanterns!"

Mikey nodded his head, agreeing that it was a good idea. Us both took ninja stars out and started throwing them at the lanterns.

There were six lanterns. I went for the one closest to us. I hit it in three tries. Mikey hit the second closest, and I hit the one beside that one. Before we knew it, all the lanterns were out!

We slowly walked down the hallway. I quickly noticed that Raph was pined down to the ground.

Since Shredder couldn't see, and Raph was helpless, I took my staff and hit Shredder on his back.

Just by the looks on him you could tell that he wasn't expecting that! He took his hand of Raph to check his back, and moved the other one with the blade away from him.

Raph pushed Shredder off him and stood back up.

Raph walked towards the cell and looked for the key that would unlock Leo.

Shredder got back up. He couldn't see, but he could hear the keys rustling. He panicked, not wanting Raph to unlock Leo, and swung his blades at Raph.

Unfortunately, Shredder did scratch Raph. Shredder scratched Raph on his shell. It looked kinda deep too.

Raph yelled in pain and fell to the ground. He also wasn't expecting that.

"Raph!" Leo cried most likely not knowing what just happened.

"I may not be able to see you, but I'll stop you from saving him!" Shredder announced.

Shredder started swinging his blades everywhere hoping to hit someone else.

Mikey started to fight against Shredder while I went to check on Raph quickly.

"Are you okay?" I asked Raph hoping that he'd say yes.

"Yeah I'm fine, just help Leo and lets get out of here.

I took over Raphs job for him while he sat on the floor. I could tell that he wasn't fine, but he wanted me to pay attention to Leo and not him.

I took the keys from him. I swear there were around 100 keys on that key ring.

I started going through them, seeing which ones wouldn't fit.

While I was going through the keys, I heard a "thump."

"I'm all good," Mikey said.

I guess he fell or something.

It was taking forever! I knew it wouldn't be quick, but it was taking longer then I excepted.

The next key was a bright gold colour. I put it in the lock and turned it. It worked!

I slammed opened the door. I was so excited that this was happening. Just as I was about to enter the cell, Shredder came this was.

"No!" he cried out after we opened it.

I quickly went in and found Leo in a corner.

"It's me Leo," I told Leo making sure he knew it was me.

I have him a pair of goggles, and helped him stand up.

"I'm not sure if I can walk for that long," he warned me.

"It's okay, just walk as long as you can, then tell me if you can't no more," I explained.

He nodded his head.

"Lets go!" I called to everyone!

Mikey quickly came, while Raph struggled to get up.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine," he said again.

He limped while he walked, but he could still walk.

We all got out of there before Shredder could stop us. Now all we have to do is leave. How hard can that be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
4K 311 54
"How could you still love me? I'm a monster." "No, ya ain't. You're ma little damsel in distress." A mysterious boy who evades all attacks of the tur...
8.2K 154 35
Summary: Although raised as brothers, they are not related whatsoever or so they think? One turtle is keeping a dark secret and it may cost them all...
10.6K 531 25
It's no one's fault that they got captured, but now they are at the mercy of the Shredder and his mutant companions. The Foot. Each brother will go t...