Inuyasha Fanfic: A Twist in T...

Af lordoflemons

Kagome, while studying a "fake" jewel her grandfather gave her, accidentally casts a spell on the bone eaters... Mere

Intro- Through the well
Inuyasha,... At school?!
The date
Hollow hearts
Authors note
A Mistake
*Bonus Chapter* The Possiblities
A/N
guys,..

To School!

262 11 3
Af lordoflemons

Hey guys, reminder that I am going to camp tomorrow so I won't be able to update throughout the week. Hope you like.

-Inuyasha's POV-

What the hell is going on.

I pace to one side of Kagome's room.

Why isn't the well working?

I pace to the other side.

When will we be able to get back?

Kagome's voice jolts me out of my thinking

"Inuyasha I get that you're confused and I am too but, you don't need to pace around like that, it's making a mark on my floor."

I look down at the floor and see dirty footprints crossing from one end of the room to the other.

I want to say sorry but then I remember that it's her fault. 

"Stop lecturing me!"

I say, my voice rising,

"You're the one who caused this!"

She looks shocked and then rebounds back at me.

"What the heck Inuyasha!"

"Spare me!" I shoot back.

She fumes,

"I didn't do anything so stop blaming me for everything!"

I instantly regret making her angry 

"Look I'm sorry Kagome, I'm willin' to bet whatever this is was caused by that weird jewel your grandpa gave you. Am I right?"

She sits backs and thinks about it. 

"Yeah I guess you're right,"

She says,

"This did all happen because Gramps gave me that jewel. But he's always been giving me weird artifacts and they were all fakes in the past, so why was it real this time?"

I shake my head

"I don't know, but one thing I do know is that we need to talk to your grandpa about this and if he knows how to reverse it. Ugh, Damn! Why is your family so weird and complicated Kagome?" 

She sighs, "I ask myself that question everyday." 

We walk downstairs and find Sota sitting on the couch, paying with Buyo. 

"Hey, Sota!"

I say to him, he looks up.

"Oh hey Inuyasha, did'ya come to take Kagome back?"

Kagome and I look at each other. 

She shoots me a look like we-don't-need-to-make-my-family-scared look and I get it.

I turn back to Sota and say, "yeah sort of." 

Kagome cuts in, "Sota do you know where Gramps is?"

Sota shakes his head and says, "I don't know, but he's always cleaning out some ol' storage unit, you could try the shed." he points towards the backyard.   

"Thanks kid." I say and start towards the shed, but kagome pulls on my sleeve. 

"What do you want this time?" I say to her.

Man, She's always buggin' me at the most important time.

She gestures out of the room like she has something to say that she doesn't want Sota to hear, not like he's payin' attention anyways. but, I follow her.

"Inuyasha there are a million sheds on our shrine filled with family heirlooms and stuff, it would take us hours to look for him out there."

"So what,"

I say.

She points outside, the sun's setting. 

I sigh heavily and follow her inside remembering that tonight is the new moon and I won't have my powers to help the search. 

"oh lighten up,"

she says, giving me a pat on the shoulder.

"He's going to come back inside soon anyway."

We go back up to her room and wait. Pretty soon, It's dark and My hair turns black and my dog ears are nowhere to be seen.

I look at my hair from all angles in this reflective thing Kagome calls a "mirror" and for the first time I see what I look like up close.  

My nose is really pointy.

"Hey Kagome,"

I say, not turning away,

"Does my nose really look this pointed?"

Kagome glaces at me before replying,

"You're acting like such a girl, and your nose isn't the worst of our problems. Gramps isn't back yet, I'm worried." 

I go over to where she is on the floor next to her bed and sit beside her

"Don't worry Kagome, Your ol' man isn't a weaking right? He has sutras and stuff to protect himself."

She weakly smiles what looks like a fake smile, I can see through it.

"Thanks Inuyasha,"

She leans against me, which takes me by suprise and I can feel my heartbeat race suddenly.

 damn these stupid human emotions, how does Kagome live with them 24/7? 

I turn to say something to her and find that she's asleep. I turn back ahead but soon start to find myself getting dreary. 

 I forgot again that I'm human tonight and humans need more sleep than demons. 

Before I know it, I'm nodding off with kagome still leaning against me.

-Kagome's POV-

I can feel sunlight on my face and I start to reach out to find my clock to see what time it is. Instead, I find flesh beween my fingers.

 I open my eyes and look at my hand. 

My fingers are intwined with another hand's fingers, strong fingers that are bigger than mine, with claws at the end of them. My eyes jolt open and I sit up.

I'm holding Inuyasha's hand!

  I look at Inuyasha sleeping against the frame of my bed, with my fingers intwined with his. My face goes from normal to pink in a matter of seconds as I remember how I fell asleep on his shoulder last night.

 I quickly take my hand from Inuyasha's and stand up. 

Inuyasha's hand that held mine in it, now empty, twitches before he slowly opens his eyes. I quickly turn away and pretend to not notice him. 

was he awake when i held his hand?

I squeeze my eyes shut and pray that he was asleep. 

-Inuyasha's POV-

I open my eyes to see kagome sitting at her desk, looking at a small box and tapping at it. I sit up and look at my hand. 

It feels,.. empty, somehow.

I look at her again and notice that she seems kind of frazzled, and she's avoiding looking at me.

"Hey."

I say to her.

She turns around, her cheeks tinted pink and says 

"G'morning." back.

I get up and stretch.

"Is your Grandpa back yet?"

I ask her.

She sighs and says, "No, My mom texted me just now that she's going out to look for him."

She seems sad, I wonder if there's something I can do for her.

I know!

I walk over to her desk and pull one of her books with spells in it out of her drawer and hand it to her.

She gives me a questioning look and I say, "Do some of that stuff, you seem enjoy it since you read it a lot back in feudal era."

Her eyes widen and she says,"School! I completely forgot! I'm gonna be so late!"

She jumps up and starts gathering things into her yellow backpack. 

"Uhh." I say, confused as to what is going on.

Kagome grabs my arm and leads my out of her room.

"Hey!"

I say, 

"What's the big Idea Kagome, why can't I stay in your hut?"

Her voice comes through the door,

"I'm changing for school you idiot!"

"Keh!"

I'm glad I didn't barge in like I first planned.

I say and sit against her door. 

Suddenly, it opens and I fall back on her floor.

"HEY!" I yell at Kagome, now wearing the clothes I see her in often.

But she just steps over me and rushes downstairs.

I grumble and follow her.

She's getting her shoes on at the door when I get there and she says,

"Inuyasha stay here all day, whatever you do, don't follow me to school!"

"What!" I yell, watching her disappear outside.

"No fair!"

I try to follow her but I just get a "SIT!" in return. 

"w-why Kagome." I say, spitting dirt out.

By now I know where this "school" of hers is and I can set out to find her again.

-Kagome's POV- 

By some miracle, I make it to school in time without Inuyasha following me.

This may be a good day.

I cross my fingers that Mom finds Gramps today so Inuyasha and I can go back to feudal Japan, the others must be worried by now.

-flash to feudal japan-

Shippo: Kagome and Inuyasha aren't back yet, I wonder why they're taking so long. Usually Inuyasha hates to spend any extra time in Kagome's world.

Sango: Yes, it worries me a little, I hope they are okay.

Miroku: Ah my dear Sango, you must come to understand that at a time like this when a man and a woman love each other, they seek time away from everyone to bask in each other's light. It's only natural to want to do it away from people who might judge them. 

Shippo: I have no idea what you're talking about Miroku, but if you say they are fine,...

Miroku: yes, they are fine, they simply want some privacy. Therefore, we should let them take as mch time as they need.

Sango: *Shriek* Miroku!

Miroku: what? We were getting in the mood talking about it and all and I couldn't help myself. 

Sango: but you didn't need to touch my butt!

-flash back to present japan-

-Kagome's POV-

The bell finally rung for end of school and I hadn't seen Inuyasha all day.

I could practically cry with relief.

Suddenly, Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi ran over to me and said all at once, 

"Kagome! You didn't tell us your boyfriend was coming to visit!"

I slumped in my seat,

 I spoke too soon.

"Yeah,"

Eri said,

"He's talking it up with some teacher outside asking where you are."

WHAT

I stood up and run outside without saying anything to them.

Oh no, he just got here and he's already causing trouble.

I got to the front of the school and saw Inuyasha standing with my math teacher.

"Where is she! Where is Kagaome, where are you keeping her?"

I could hear him yell all the way across the yard

I wanted to dig a hole and climb inside,

  my life is over.

Then, he must have seen me, or smelled me or something and he ran over to me. 

"There you are Kagome I was looking for you all day, you're gonna regret telling me to sit this morning!"

"Inuyasha what are you dong here!" I yelled,

"I told you to stay home!"

Then the teacher came over and said,

"This young man was making quite a ruckus in the front, would you care to explain ms. Higurashi?"

I gulped.

"Uh well, you see,... He's,"

The teacher raised his eyebrow, "He's,..?"

I finished, "The new transfer student! He just didn't know where to go and got confused!"

Oh crap, what am I doing. 

Meanwhile, Inuyasha is watching the scene looking confused.

The teacher looked dumbfounded, "Well, okay. Why don't you and I show him to the office then and fill out his student ID information and then he will be all set." 

I panicked

"Well, Sensei, I could just take him myself,"

I said nervously.

The teacher smiled, "No, I insist."

And with that, I had accidentally made Inuyasha a student at my school. 

Great. 

there goes my High School life.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...