The Babysitter (August Alsina...

By KillinEmSoftly

The Third and Final book of "The Babysitter" Trilogy [Caution-Mature Audience] One of Wattpad's popular serie... More

Trailer- Story Coming Soon
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Behind the Story
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69
Chapter 69 part 2
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87- Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 59.

36.1K 1.8K 373
By KillinEmSoftly

"So you not gonna do us like that night again are you," Sean said being funny as he pulled Danielle onto his lap. Referring to being kicked out the house by August

"You and Danielle not gonna fuck all on my bathroom sink are you?" August retorted eyeing him as he poured the caramel colored cognac into his glass.

"Whatever nigga, that was a in the heat of the moment situation," He replied while lighting his cuban.

"It's funny how so much has changed from 6 or 7 months ago," China said.

"Most definitely. Shoot I would have never seen us all together like this," Becca said referring to the fact her and August friends becoming close as well as them even on the verge of marriage.

"Yall gonna be alright living away from the squad," Danielle asked.

"Yeah. We gon' be alright," August said rubbing the small of Becca's back as she nozzled her head in the crook of his neck.

"Well China and I need to start looking for a new house. A nigga ready for a bigger house. Plus I want more kids," Chris kissing China. "So maybe we will come down here."

China looked at him crazy.

"Uhhh who said we having more kids."

London stomach started to churn. She didn't feel like throwing up. Just listening to Chris and China talking about kids made her feel uneasy.

"Excuse me yall."

She got up and went upstair to a room the would soon be a library.

"What's wrong with her," China asked. "She isn't being her normal self."

Drake rubbed the back of his neck trying to come up with something to say, "She uhh--"

"She is just going through some things right now," Becca said beating Drake to the punch.

Everyone was quiet mulling over what London could possibly be going through. August's phone started to go off. It brought everyone out of their thoughts. He looked down to see Cam calling him.

"Excuse me y'all," he tapped Becca's thigh to signal her to stand up. "I need to take this baby."

Becca knew who was calling August by the reaction he gave when he looked down at his phone.

"So what do y'all wanna do," Becca asked yawning.

"Looks like your ass about to fall asleep," Vanessa laughed.

"I am a little tired,' she laughed. "I have been up since 5."

"Well we are going out," Danielle said pulling Sean out his seat.

"I'm coming with y'all,' Vanessa said.

"I'm staying here," Chris said as he scrolled through his timeline

"Yeah, I'm not feelin' it tonight." China said as she sat there still trying to figure out what was wrong with London.

"I'm going to go check on Lo," Drake said standing up to go up the stairs.

"Well, you boring ass people can stay here," Danielle said picking up her purse.

After chatting for a few more minutes, the ones who said they were going out left the house.

*****
Upstair August walked into his office closing the door behind him.

"Aye man, what's up?"

"Just callin to see how the move went."

"It went iight, Becca had everything pretty much finished by the time I got here this morning," August said sitting down in his black leather chair behind his desk.

"That's good. Make sure you tell the fam I said hello."

"I will," August replied waiting for Cam to ask what he really wanted to know.

"So, I know you already know why I called. Were you able to plan your family meeting," Cam said speaking in code. He was asking if August met with his Lieutenants so they can get their product to their teams.

"I talked to my nephews, they will be coming to the house tomorrow." August said referring to an underground warehouse where business will be conducted.

"Cool, well I'll let you go. I got a few bad bitches comin' through in a minute," Cam said laughing.

"iight playboy. I'll call you tomorrow after I meet with fam."

August hung up the phone up leaning back in his chair.

He opened his eyes when he heard a knock at the door.

"Hey baby, I'm getting ready to go to bed. Everyone else is doing their own thing," Becca said peaking her head in.

"Come in for a minute," he motioned towards her. "Close and lock the door as well please."

She did as she was told and walked over to him. August stood up walking over to a picture of him, Becca and Kimberly when they went to the carnival the for the first time together.

"I'm about to let you know something. I'm not putting fear in your mind, I just want my family prepared for anything now that we are down here," he said as he took the picture off the shelf.

Becca looked at him not knowing what he was about to say or show her so she just nodded her head.

"If someone ever tries to break in the house you take this picture and flip it over."

He demonstrated by flipping it over. Revealing the normal back of a picture frame. But then he removed the back of it revealing a keypad.

"You remember the date we talked about for our wedding?"

"Of course I do July 18th," Becca smiled thinking about it.

August smiled as well, "that's the code you need to put in on this keypad."

He demonstrated putting the numbers 0718. All the sudden a small screen popped up from his desk. He put his hand to it and the screen scanned his hand before turning bright green.

"Damn baby, I didn't know you were this tech savy. Whatever I'm about to see must be serious," she said letting out a nervous laugh.

"It's very serious. Let me scan your hand so the system knows who you are."

She walked over and pressed her right hand against the cold surface of the screen. August inputted some data on his computer. Then the screen scanned her hand before turning green like it did for August. But this time after it turned green she saw the shelf in the corner of the room slide to the side revealing a steal door.

"Behind this door is everything you need if some shit goes down. You grab Kimberly and get to here."

Becca nodded her head as August grabbed her hand and pulled her gently towards the huge door. He motioned for her to put her hand up to the monitor on the door. When she did this she heard multiple locks unlocking.

The door pushed open revealing a staircase. As they walked down the steps, the door behind them closed startling Becca.

"It's okay B. I got you," August said as he continue walking down the steps holding her nervous hand.

As they reached the bottom step the lights cut on revealing a huge room. At the very back of the room was a wall of monitors with cameras of every single room including outside cameras. There was a wall full of guns, a shelf of food and water, two huge flat screens, toys and a huge safe.

Becca's mouth hung open.

"I'm going to answer every question you have," he laughed looking at her face.

He sat her down before speaking.

He explained that he had this room built as soon as they signed the paper for this house. He explained the guns were for protection, the toys were for Kimberly to keep her occupied if they had to come down to the underground bunker for a long period of time.

"The safe is quick cash if we had to leave. There is about 3 million dollars in there along with our passports," August said pointing to the location of the safe. "This room also doubles as a place to be if there was a natural disaster. You know I believe in preparing for everything." He laughed.

"I am lost for words right now. This is just like something out of movie," she said looking around.

"I told you that I will protect my family at all cost. I will protect you from people and even mother nature the best that I can. I will be in dangerous shit now baby so I have to prepare for everything. Sometime next week, I will take you to the gun range," he said as he walked back towards the stairs. Becca followed him up.

"I'm from Virginia remember," Becca laughed. "I can shoot a gun."

August laughed.

The door closed and the shelf went back into place as they sat at the desk.

"Well I still want to take you to the range. I want to see for myself how well you shoot a gun. This isn't shooting deer and shit. You need to know how to shoot a person with the intent to kill," he said being serious.

That made her feel uneasy. It was true that she only knew how to operate a shot gun for hunting with her grandfather. She never shot at a person.

"Can I ask you something," she asked unsure of she should even ask her question.

"I already know your question. You want to know have I killed a person before," he said looking into her eyes.

She nodded her head not even sure she wanted the answer.

"Yes I have twice," he said unbothered. "In this lifestyle sometimes you are faced with shit you don't want to do to protect what is needed to protect."

"I understand," she said. She was hesitant about if she was truly prepared for what was coming along with being with August.

"I don't want you to fear me or be scared of anything. I wont let anything happen to you. This is all for survival," he said walking over to her and pulling her up from her seat. "I live by this quote, - 'failing to prepare, is preparing to fail'"

Becca nodded taking it all in.

"Do you trust me Rebecca?"

"You know I do," she said wrapping her arms around him.

"Then fear nothing," August said pecking her lips .

She nodded and smiled at him.

"Good. Now get upstairs and be ass naked in bed waiting for me to dick you down," he said slapping her butt before walking her out the door. "I need to just finish cleaning up.

She giggled and walked out the room.

*****

In the Library, London was sitting there figuring out when to talk to China and Chris.

____________
Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.5K 21
🌺Go read Baby Sitter then come back
3.8K 324 27
A story about a young girl who fell in love with a drug dealer whom abused her. She puts him in jail and goes on to find a new unexpected love and p...
291K 11.4K 46
UNDERGOING SERIOUS EDITING AND RECONSTRUCTION Autumn Glassrock and August Alsina. They're complete opposites, but yet alike in every way. She cares a...
212K 8.4K 119
"Sometimes you run into the right person at the wrong time, and things don't always turn out how there expected to be. There may be love but love doe...