More Than The Image (BoyxBoy)

De Mochaaa_

Love can change the way we view a person. Read this short story to see how these two different guys find love... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 11

4.5K 258 16
De Mochaaa_

Marley followed Terrell towards his bedroom. He couldn't believe he had really said that to Terrell but he figured it was best to get it out of the way and make some ground rules. At the end of this he was not trying to get his heart broken so he was going to focus on having great sex and worry about the rest tomorrow. When he saw Terrell playing ball earlier and the looks that he gave him, Marley knew he couldn't deny having sex with Terrell even if he tried. Thank god for Damion, he had distracted Amoy telling her that he had a bad stomach ache and also told Marley's parents that he was spending the night. His heart was beating a mile a minute when he finally got to Terrell's room.

Terrell made his way across the room and turned on the lamp on the table giving the room a gloomy look. It wasn't too bright but it wasn't too dark either. The perfect light for what they were about to do. Just thinking about it made Marley blush. Terrell looked at Marley and mouthed for him to 'come here' and he found himself making his way towards Terrell. Terrell took a seat at the edge of the bed and when Marley came up close he was grabbed and found himself straddling Terrell's lap. Terrell looked at him before holding onto his waist and swooping in to kiss him. Marley kissed back with as much passion, when he felt Terrell seeking entrance he opened up and Terrell delved in licking everyplace he could come in contact with. Marley gave as much as he got, he nipped Terrell's lip gaining a growl which had him quivering. Terrell grabbed his ass spreading his cheeks which had him moaning.

"You sure you wan't this?" Terrell whispered in his ear while making his way towards his neck.

"Yes," He gasped as Terrell started licking and making his way back up so that he could lick his ear which had Marley jerking on his lap. His ass bumped into something and he realized that it was Terrell's little friend or big friend by the looks of it. Terrell groaned before grabbing Marley's ass harder and slamming him down on his dick which had them both moaning. Terrell started taking his shirt off and as soon as it fell to the floor Terrell was on him again, giving him nips everywhere before he made his way to a nipple and gave it a bite.

"Oh fuck," he shouted.

Terrell looked up at him before blowing on his nipple and giving it a lick before he started sucking on it. He grabbed onto Terrell's shoulders before slipping his hands downwards and making his way under Terrell's shirt, he was graced with Terrell's washboard abs which were hot the touch but before he could go upwards though he was flipped over and Terrell was now on top of him setting between his legs. He stared down at Marley while easing himself up on his knees so that he could take his shirt. Marley leaned up so that he could kiss him and they went right back to kissing until they were gasping for air.Terrell got off the bed and grabbed Marley by the knees dragging him to the edge.

"I wan't you to take the rest of your clothes off," Terrell said while staring right at him as if he wanted to eat him for breakfast or in this case dinner. Marley felt himself getting a little nervous but quickly got over it when he saw how Terrell was staring at him with so much arousal and lust. For once he wanted to just submit to the guys every word knowing that it would bring him so much pleasure. If he was going to take his clothes off he was going to give Terrell a show that he wouldn't forget. Before he could change his mind he got up.

"Why don't you take a seat," he told Terrell finally gaining enough confidence. The feelings sex brought out in a person, he thought to himself. Terrell kept staring at him but took a seat. Marley stood directly in front of Terrell as he started unbuttoning his fly and pulling down his zipper while staring directly at Terrell. He slowly slipped his pants down his legs before tossing it to the side. He then turned around and started to slip his underwear off while bending over to make sure that Terrell got a good look at his puckered hole. Before he could get back up he was pushed into the wall. Terrell made a sexy growl before whispering in his ear.

"You like teasing me don't you," Terrell said before he felt a sting on his right ass cheek. Terrell had just smacked him and even though it hurt he felt so much pleasure that he wished Terrell would do it again. He moaned pushing his ass back on Terrell's jeans clad lower half.

"And you like getting smacked don't you?" Terrell asked before he started to dry hump Marley. Marley was a moaning mess. He reached behind him trying to locate Terrell's dick but got a swift slap to his already aching ass cheek which had him crying out.

"Oh fuck, please fuck me Terrell."

Terrell didn't answer but instead held him around the waist and backed them up until they got closer to the bed. He turned Marley around, pulling his chin up and forcing his tongue into Marley's mouth. Terrell pushed Marley onto the bed and started to take his pant's off ,pulling his pants and underwear off in one swift motion which had his dick slapping onto his lower stomach. Marley was in awe, Terrell was well endowed and his mouth watered just by looking at it.

"Can I taste you," he asked Terrell while getting on his knees and making his way to the edge of the bed. Terrell shook his head saying yes while walking to edge of the bed and kissing Marley before guiding his head downwards.

Marley grabbed Terrell's dick in his hand by the base and licked the tipped. Terrell gave a loud groan which had Marley moving his had up and down from base to tip before he finally swallowed half of the thing which was a good nine inches he was guessing. This had Terrell bucking into his mouth, his eyes became a little watery but after looking up and seeing Terrell staring right back at him he vowed that he was going to take it all the way down just so he could keep that look on Terrell's face.

"Yea babe, just like that," Terrell groaned while gripping his dreads tightly while thrusting into his mouth, Marley was just getting into it when Terrell dragged him off.

"I can't wait any longer, I need to be inside you," Terrell said pushing Marley back on the bed. They started to kiss while Terrell raked his hand downward gripping Marley's dick and moving his hand up and down which had Marley crying out for more.

"Come on, no more foreplay, you need to fuck me already," Marley said, wondering where all that came from.

"I know babe, I will," Terrell said kissing on his neck before making his way further down and pushing a finger inside Marley's tight hole. Marley gasped out at the feeling.

"You like that," Terrell whispered while adding a second finger and making a scissoring motion that had Marley arching his back and begging for more.

"Yes I love it," Marley gasped out.

Terrell was up to three fingers now and he was thrusting them back and forth hitting Marley's prostate on every try. After a while Terrell slid his hand out and stared reaching over towards the bedside table, Terrell didn't take his eyes off Marley and Marley found that he couldn't stop staring either. He was so handsome staring down like that and it had a million feelings running through Marley's body which was hard to deflect at the moment. Terrell's hand finally came back with a condom and some lube.

"You wanna put it on?" Terrell asked him.

Marley shook his head saying a soft yes before taking the packet from Terrell with trembling hands. He ripped the packet with his teeth, took the condom out and starting rolling it down Terrell's shaft which resembled an iron pole due to the pent up orgasm. He took the lube from Terrell and coated the condom rubbing from base to tip which had Terrell groaning and pushing him back onto his back. Terrell leaned down on him and starting to suck on his tongue while guiding his dick towards Marley's hole. When the head finally slipped through they both gasped out.

"Damn, your tight,"Terrell said. He kept on giving little thrust until he was balls deep. Marley never felt so full in all his life. He gasped out when Terrell started thrusting deeper. The speed gradually increased the louder Marley screamed and soon Terrell was fucking him into the headboard.

"Oh god, oh god, don't stop Terrell!" he couldn't stop screaming if he tried.

"Never baby," Terrell said into his neck. He soon found himself being flipped over and he was now on top looking down at Terrell who he was now straddling.

"Ride me," Terrell said holding onto his waist. He put his hand on Terrell's chest and started lifting himself up before slamming back down, gaining a loud moan from Terrell.

"That's it baby, you're a pro."

He rode Terrell until his legs were tired and he couldn't move anymore. Terrell sat up and grabbed onto his ass cheeks. Terrell started to lift him while slamming him back down and meeting him half way.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck," he was screaming so loud he felt as if the whole neighborhood could hear him but he didn't care. Terrell was speeding up and breathing extra hard which showed that he was coming. Marley grabbed his dick and started to slam his hand down in time with Terrell's hard thrusts.

"Of fuck baby, I'm gonna come," Terrell said. This prompted Marley's orgasm and he found himself spraying all over his hand and on Terrell's chest. Terrell roared afterwards and Marley knew that he had came because of the warm feeling that the condom gave off. This had to be the best sex of his life he thought while bathing in the after effects of his orgasm. Terrell kissed on his neck and whispered sweet nothings in his ear and Marley wondered what he had gotten himself into.

Here's the sex scene ! This was so hard to write but I really hope you guys like it. Please vote, share and tell me what you guys think.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.4K 147 18
After finishing junior year of high school, Nate's big day finally arrives. He's afraid of his parents disowning him, but confidence in who he is. Wi...
30.5K 1K 17
Jay Williams. A fifteen year old sophomore. He has a slick attitude and doesn't hold his tongue. He's been with many boys but hasn't found the right...
179K 5.3K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...
26.1K 1.9K 33
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I wanted to write a one-shot for pride month, but I turned it into a short story because pride month and my gay readers deserve mo...