Chapter 14

Marley woke up to an empty bed. There was no sign of Terrell and Marley figured he had left. He didn't even remember himself going to sleep. After having sex with Terrell every other thought had left his brain. Marley blushed thinking about what had taken place a couple hours ago. When he had came home, Terrell was the last person he thought he would see. He also found that it was hard saying no to Terrell and he gave himself a mental punch for having sex again with the guy. But, even though he didn't tell Terrell to leave like he was suppose to he realized that he didn't feel any guilt. There was so much emotions in Terrell's eyes and the sex was even more passionate than before. It didn't feel as if they were just fucking, it felt like making love and Marley smiled just thinking about it. He could see himself making love with Terrell time and time again and he started to believe for once that Terrell might be feeling the same way about him.

Marley loved Terrell, that was a guarantee now but he still needed to set some things right. For one, Terrell might share his feelings but where would it go from there. He didn't wan't to be Terrell's secret. He deserved so much better than that but at the same time he knew how hard this must be for Terrell so he was scared to push the subject. His thoughts were just about to consume him when he heard his phone beeping signalling that a notification came in. He smiled as soon as he saw what was on the screen. Terrell had texted him a few hours ago and now he had texted him a second time.

'~Terrell~: Babe, you fell asleep as soon as we were done but I didn't want to wake you up plus I didn't wan't any of your parents to burst in and find two naked dudes all cuddled up so I decided to leave lol. Call me when you get up thou. I miss you already.

~Terrell~: Damn, somebody's been sleeping forever. Text me when you get up.

Marley read the messages a couple times before he finally decided to take Terrell out of his misery. He called and on the first ring Terrell picked up.

"Hey babe," Terrell's deep voice came through the phone and it was still surreal just hearing Terrell call him babe. It made him feel so good just hearing it.

"Hi, what you doing?" Marley asked breathlessly.

"I'm just chilling, I was waiting for you to call me. Did you sleep well?" Terrell replied.

"Yea, it was great."

"Considering how long you were sleeping I hope it was. Somebody must have been really tired," Terrell said and Marley could hear the smirk in his voice. He found that he liked how playful Terrell was being about everything that happened and he decided to play along.

"Yea, I was really tired, a lot of moving around you know."

"What exactly were you doing that had you moving around?" Terrell asked, his voice was starting to sound a little husky and it made Marley grin mischievously.

"I was riding, best ride of my life but it made me really tired though."

"Yea, what were you riding? You need to be more specific," Terrell growled.

"Oh, It was this long dark stick thingy, ever heard of it?" Marley asked. He could hear Terrell's breathing picking up and he was getting aroused all over again just from hearing it.

"I think so, was it good. Did you enjoy yourself on it?"

"Yea I did, it was the best," Marley replied with a small laugh.

Terrell laughed too before replying. The conversation was filled with joking around and compliments. They talked for hours about almost every topic and for the first time Marley felt like he could never run out of sentences. Normally when he had conversation with guys it was normally boring subjects that were repeated over and over again but with Terrell he felt like they could talk about anything and it would be interesting.