Chapter 11

Marley followed Terrell towards his bedroom. He couldn't believe he had really said that to Terrell but he figured it was best to get it out of the way and make some ground rules. At the end of this he was not trying to get his heart broken so he was going to focus on having great sex and worry about the rest tomorrow. When he saw Terrell playing ball earlier and the looks that he gave him, Marley knew he couldn't deny having sex with Terrell even if he tried. Thank god for Damion, he had distracted Amoy telling her that he had a bad stomach ache and also told Marley's parents that he was spending the night. His heart was beating a mile a minute when he finally got to Terrell's room.

Terrell made his way across the room and turned on the lamp on the table giving the room a gloomy look. It wasn't too bright but it wasn't too dark either. The perfect light for what they were about to do. Just thinking about it made Marley blush. Terrell looked at Marley and mouthed for him to 'come here' and he found himself making his way towards Terrell. Terrell took a seat at the edge of the bed and when Marley came up close he was grabbed and found himself straddling Terrell's lap. Terrell looked at him before holding onto his waist and swooping in to kiss him. Marley kissed back with as much passion, when he felt Terrell seeking entrance he opened up and Terrell delved in licking everyplace he could come in contact with. Marley gave as much as he got, he nipped Terrell's lip gaining a growl which had him quivering. Terrell grabbed his ass spreading his cheeks which had him moaning.

"You sure you wan't this?" Terrell whispered in his ear while making his way towards his neck.

"Yes," He gasped as Terrell started licking and making his way back up so that he could lick his ear which had Marley jerking on his lap. His ass bumped into something and he realized that it was Terrell's little friend or big friend by the looks of it. Terrell groaned before grabbing Marley's ass harder and slamming him down on his dick which had them both moaning. Terrell started taking his shirt off and as soon as it fell to the floor Terrell was on him again, giving him nips everywhere before he made his way to a nipple and gave it a bite.

"Oh fuck," he shouted.

Terrell looked up at him before blowing on his nipple and giving it a lick before he started sucking on it. He grabbed onto Terrell's shoulders before slipping his hands downwards and making his way under Terrell's shirt, he was graced with Terrell's washboard abs which were hot the touch but before he could go upwards though he was flipped over and Terrell was now on top of him setting between his legs. He stared down at Marley while easing himself up on his knees so that he could take his shirt. Marley leaned up so that he could kiss him and they went right back to kissing until they were gasping for air.Terrell got off the bed and grabbed Marley by the knees dragging him to the edge.

"I wan't you to take the rest of your clothes off," Terrell said while staring right at him as if he wanted to eat him for breakfast or in this case dinner. Marley felt himself getting a little nervous but quickly got over it when he saw how Terrell was staring at him with so much arousal and lust. For once he wanted to just submit to the guys every word knowing that it would bring him so much pleasure. If he was going to take his clothes off he was going to give Terrell a show that he wouldn't forget. Before he could change his mind he got up.

"Why don't you take a seat," he told Terrell finally gaining enough confidence. The feelings sex brought out in a person, he thought to himself. Terrell kept staring at him but took a seat. Marley stood directly in front of Terrell as he started unbuttoning his fly and pulling down his zipper while staring directly at Terrell. He slowly slipped his pants down his legs before tossing it to the side. He then turned around and started to slip his underwear off while bending over to make sure that Terrell got a good look at his puckered hole. Before he could get back up he was pushed into the wall. Terrell made a sexy growl before whispering in his ear.