Chapter 10

"Marley!" someone shouted.

Marley turned around to see Damion making his way down the hallway. What was he doing here, thought Marley.

"Hey Damion, I thought you started on Monday," said Marley giving Damion a quick hug.

"I know, I thought so too but when I came in to transfer my credits earlier they told me that I could start today. Pretty dumb because it's Friday and all but at least we can hang out," Damion replied.

"Yea that's true, let me see your schedule." After looking at Damion's schedule Marley realized that they had most classes together which was a plus for him. They made their way to English class and it was quiet in there as usual. Amoy was sitting there on her phone playing some sort of game.

"Hey Amoy, this is Damion that I was tell telling you about, I thought he was starting on Monday but he started today instead," Marley said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Amoy got up and gave Damion a hug, "Nice to finally meet you." Damion gave her a huge grin and they started talking. Marley knew then that they would get along well.

Everyone was paying attention to the lesson but Marley was in wonderland. Ever since he had that conversation with Terrell over the phone he couldn't stop thinking about what Terrell had said. A million emotions ran through his body when Terrell said that he wanted to have sex with him. He was shocked at first and then he became angry, who did Terrell even think he was, thinking that he would just give it up to him like he was some sort of booty call. But even though he was angry, Marley was also a little turned on by how bossy and straightforward he was. There was a part of him that like knowing that Terrell was the type of guy to take charge. It didn't make it any less worrying though, he could never have sex with a guy like Terrell.

It wasn't healthy. He wanted a relationship but with someone that he knew would be there for him and wouldn't be scared to show him off. Terrell would never do that, as far as everyone knew he was straight as a pole. Marley knew that if he had sex with Terrell it wouldn't end well, he would end up getting crushed afterwards because lets be honest he was falling for the guy already. Marley wasn't a virgin but he wouldn't describe his first time as being sunshine and rainbows because it really wasn't. But he knew that having sex with Terrell would be very different and passionate and that could be very bad because if a guy knew how to give good pleasure it wasn't hard to fall head over heels for him afterwards and Marley did not want that. Terrell wouldn't share his feelings but oh how he wanted to take a chance and just give it up to the guy. Just as he started over thinking Damion tapped him.

"Marley are you okay?" he asked.

"Yea, yea I am," Marley replied.

"No you're not, I might not have been around you for a couple of years but I know when you have something on your mind that is bothering you. What's wrong?"

Marley looked at Amoy to see if she was paying attention to their conversation before replying. "I'll talk to you about it next period." At that moment Marley was so glad that Damion was back home.

^^^^^^^^

They made their way to Art class which was a very chill class. Everyone was busy talking to their close friends while working on projects so it was the best place to talk without worrying about someone being nosy. As soon as they both took a seat, Damion turned to him with a raised eyebrow waiting for him to start talking.

"So do you like it here so far, you and Amoy seemed to hit it off pretty well," Marley said with a laugh trying to change the subject.

"Don't try to change the subject, you look so nervous, like the time when you told me that you liked boys in fourth grade," Damion said with a smile.