Chapter 1

Marley was up by six thirty the next morning. It was finally Friday. He was excited to go to school so that he could come right back home and do nothing later and for the of the rest of the weekend. His weekend included surfing the Internet and checking his social media accounts. Fun right ?

After hopping off the bus Marley made his way inside school and headed to his locker where his best friend Amoy met up with him. Their lockers were right next to each other which made it convenient to have chats before class.

"Hey Mar," said Amoy.

"Wassup Amoy, you ready to turn up for the weekend!" He shouted loudly which made him get a couple weird looks from students passing by and a slap from Amoy.

"Don't get all loud bitch," she laughed. "You know we're both going straight home and no where else after school. "

Sadly this was all true, see Marley was what was considered a loner in some sense. It wasn't that he was unfriendly or anything, he was just too shy to actually go out there and party it up no matter how much Amoy begged him to go out with her.

"I wonder if you got a boyfriend if you would stay in the house as much as you do," said Amoy giving him a mischievous look as if she was hatching up something.

"Don't even think about it, the last time you tried to hook me up the nigga was so gay he looked exactly like a girl," he laughed, but was very serious. There wasn't anything against dudes that acted and dressed like girls but they weren't necessarily his type.

"I thought ya'll would have been good together, I didn't know he wasn't your type of gay. At least I know now."

"Well I still don't want you trying to set me up, I'll figure it out myself." Marley replied ending the conversation before it got too serious.
They both headed off in the direction of their English class to start the day.

*Its sounds kind of boring so far ? I know but I promise it gets better. Just be patient and you'll be rewarded. Please like and comment !