Kurt Left Us (Kurt Cobain Fan...

By Ur90sGrungeChick

"You were gonna leave me here without saying bye. Kurt, I thought you loved me. When you love someone, your n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 16

283 8 0
By Ur90sGrungeChick

I woke up next to Dave in his bed. Oh no... I check to look under the covers if we're clothed. We are wonderful! No sarcasm there. Wait, Dave is naked like fully naked. I look at his body, and it wasn't too bad, if you know what I mean. I was in my underwear and in one of his shirts.

I roll myself closer to him so we can spoon.

"What are you doing?" I hear Dave mumble.

"I want to spoon." I say while putting my leg over his body.

"Your making my butt really hot."

"Maybe you should put the ac on next time." I say and wrap one of my arms around him.

"You comfortable?"

"Yes" I say to him.

I then start to play with his hair and he had a few tangles. I start to comb his tangled out with my finger.

"Ouch"

"Sorry" I say and continue.

"Ouch" he says again as a I pulled on his knot.

"Okay I'll stop but comb those out in the shower."

As we cuddle I put my hand on his but and grope it.

"Hey watch those hands" Dave says while relaxing again.

"Now you know how girls feel" I say and laugh with him.

"Can you kiss me?" I ask.

He turns around from our spooning positions and looks me in the eyes.

"So you want me to kiss you?"

"Yes" I say as my breathing started k slow.

He put his hands on my cheek as I wrap my hands around his waist. He slowly gets closer to his face. I try not to breath so that I don't breath on his face. He then kisses me gently and slowly. It was just a short kiss.

"That's it?" I ask.

"What you want another one?"

"Yes for like at least a minute" I say.

He then kisses me again gently and slowly.

I wrap my legs around his torso trying to bring him closer to me. I remove my hands from his waist and put them on the back of his head so that he'll kiss me deeper.

"I have never seen a girl on her period like this." Dave said and I laughed.

"It happens sometimes" I say.

"I see that" he says.

I don't know why, but I started to feel sad. I guess I should have taken my pills yesterday.

"I gotta get home."

"Want me to drive you?"

"No I brought my car here, but you can come with me." I reply to his question.

"Alright let me get ready" Dave says.

It took an hour and thirty minutes for Dave to finish. I just sat downstairs wearing the same thing as yesterday.

When Dave came downstairs, he was wearing a black leather jacket, with a white shirt and some black denim capris with some black vans. I then noticed his blonde hair.

"How did you get that done right now?" I asked surprised.

"I found a box under my sink while I was grabbing my soap. You like it?" He asked.

"Um yeah it's different. It looks nice." I say.

"Cool" he says.

We then drive to my house.

I get my keys out of my back pocket and open the doors.

"So this is my place." I say while looking around.

"You can do what ever you want I'm just gonna change really quick." I say.

"Wanna go to a concert?" Dave asked.

"When?"

"Today it's at 7:00pm"

"What concert?" I asked.

"Well Metallica and Black Sabbath have their world tour right now and there playing near us"

"How did you get tickets so fast? I know that there sold out."

"I'm the drummer for Nirvana" Dave says and I laugh.

"Okay now that I know what we're doing I'm gonna go change." I say while running off to my room.

What could I wear. I take my clothes off because I wore them yesterday and threw them into a basket. I look at myself in the mirror. I pinch the fat on my thigh and wanted to cry. I walk closer to the big mirror so I could look at my face. I feel so ugly, so disgusting. I start to cry a little bit just looking at myself while pulling at my hair a little bit. My pills. I walked to my nightstand and get my pills that were on the table. I pop open the bottles and take one of each. Anti-depressants, Anti-anxiety, and Anti-bipolar.

I then look in my closet to see what I should wear. I put on a black cropped button up blouse, it ends at my last rib cage. I then add some high waisted, black, Levi short shorts that show a little bit of my butt. For shoes I put on some black converse that Kurt got me a while ago. I do my hair

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

come back By emmy

Fanfiction

9.3K 243 25
"i will come back for you." [second part to Everlong]
2.1K 74 15
[ Krist Noveselic ♡ Kurt Cobain ] "You're so oblivious!" "..I am?" It's true, Kurt Cobain is very oblivious and sensitive. how would he react to Kri...
8.6K 286 35
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain. ] Dave is jealous over Kurt and Courtney's relationship. How will the drummer react once he found out the toxicity the re...
4.2K 205 25
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] All that can go through Dave's head is, "Why?!" - After seeing Kurt's condition. It worries the brunet so much, will Ku...