The Jock and The Nerd {Comple...

By ATLBravesGirl

Description in the first chapter {A Madison Bumgarner story} Completed July 2015 More

The Jock and The Nerd Description
Characters
1. Another Day In Hell
2. Bonding With Madison
3. Why Did You Stand Up For Me?
4. Running Away From Things
MLB Players? (Not An Update)
5. Facing Madison
6. Pool Time
7. Back To School and Sneaking Out
8. The Past Shines Bright
9. Our First Date
10. Prom
11. The Phone Calls
12. Last Day Of School and Graduation
Sequel

Authors Note

2.9K 41 0
By ATLBravesGirl

Guys, ya'll dont know how bad I feel for not updating in 4-5 days. Ive been so busy lately but Ive been working on this one chapter for forever.

I want this chapter to be really good because there is a possibility it will be the last chapter of the book.

Dont worry, there will be a sequel.

Ive already sent someone (*cough cough* THGFan102 *cough cough*) an idea for the sequel and they liked it, so thats what Im gonna roll with.

Im gonna get this chapter posted tonight, dont worry. Thanks for reading this huge rambling Ive typed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
182K 18.6K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...