The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

damons_girl21 Part

2.9K 50 8
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

*Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

So, I could make a clone and trouble Damon... after all, he did try to kill me. And i will take revenge sooner or later. I'm evil after all.

Just when I was about to start, I hear the one song that suits me the most.

Everybody stops and they staring at me,

I got passion in my pants and ain't afraid to show it,

I'm sexy and I know it!

I was now singing it and dancing on my bed and suddenly I hear the door open, not slowly, but hard enough to break the poor wooden material. I see Damon enter and then stare at me like I was mental, um... that I was, but whatever, it still offends me that someone else thinks so.

Damon now shakes his head and says, "Meg, pick up the phone, will you?" And with that he turns to leave, but not before he says, "And don't dance, you're an awful dancer."

My eyes widen in astonishment. Dramatically, I place my hands on my cheeks and look up at the ceiling, "What?! Don't you ever say that! I'm the best dancer you'll ever meet." I yelled, and then added, "Besides, Michael Jackson thought so too!"

Now this caught his attention, "Michael Jackson? What did he say? And when did he even meet you?"

I grinned, "Oh, he was my best friend, no more questions now dear brother. I must answer the phone now."

And with that, I summoned air and then with one click of fingers, I kicked Damon out of the room and banged the door shut on his face. The phone had now stopped ringing. I checked who called and when I realized who it was, my smile reached my ears, my immortal heart beat so fast that I was afraid something would happen to me.

It was 'Tyler Dumb Ass Lockwood!'

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed making my door burst open so hard that the wood could have been damaged for the second time of the day.

This time it was both Damon and Stefan. Stefan was the first to speak, "Megan, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I looked up at him and then nodded, "Does almost having a heart attack count?"

Stefan opened his mouth to speak, but Damon sighed audibly, "Who called Meg?"

I smiled ear to ear again, "My soon to be boyfriend."

"Jeremy?" Stefan whispered.

"What! Megan, you're not going out with that guy, not even talking. Get it? That guy was a drug dealer and I don't want you involved in all that shit."

Stefan got a little angry at this, "Damon, she's grown up now! Se can make her own decisions! You don't get to decide for her. And besides, Elena is trying to get Jeremy to stop all that and I think she's doing a good job at that Damon."

Damon smirked, "Stefan, Stefan, Stefan... always siding with pretty little Elena. Don't tell me that you've fallen for yet another doppelganger."

Stefan didn't say anything at that, instead he looked at me and whispered, "Don't listen to what Damon says, do what you like. Okay?"

She stared at them both for a few seconds- both looking serious, but I knew that secretly they wanted her to listen to them- before I burst out laughing. After a good five minutes of laughing, I sighed, "What are you guys talking about?"

Stefan didn't say anything for a while until he whispered, "You can date Jeremy if you want to, its not a problem. Don't listen to Damon."

I laughed again, "Its not Jeremy! Jeez, he doesn't even smell nice!"

A second later, Damon burst out laughing as well. We both laughed and laughed for the longest while until I realized Stefan wasn't laughing and I stopped, however Damon didn't stop laughing. "Who was it then?"

I sighed, "It was Tyler, beautiful Tyler."

Suddenly Damon stops laughing and his head turns to me in inhuman speed. "What? Tyler? Tyler Lockwood?"

I nodded, "Tyler Sexy Ass Lockwood."

He shook his head, "No."

"Why not?"

"Just no Megan, he's not good enough." Damon said, dead serious.

"Why not Damon?" I asked, annoyed.

"Because, my sweetest Megan, he is not right for you!" He stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Then who is?" I asked/yelled, "And Damon, now that I think about it, you have never approved of anyone dated or even liked. You've always made excuses so I don't date anyone. Why Damon? Are you jealous?"

He stared at me and then started laughing, "Me? Jealous? No way! Fine Megan. Go to Tyler if you want to."

Irritated, I pushed him away and headed to the door. On my way, I said to just Stefan, "I'm going to the grill. Probably hanging out with Tyler."

*Damon Salvatore*

I watched as she simply pushed me out of her way and angrily walked to the door. On her way she said to Stefan, "I'm going to the grill. Probably hanging out with Tyler." And with that, she was gone.

Annoyed, I too walked out until I heard Stefan's annoying voice, "Damon, I just thought- you do find excuses so she dosn't date anyone. Are you... uh... jealous?"

I laughed again. I was laughing too much right now. Being irritated as it is, I ran in my inhuan speed and held my brother by his neck, my grip tight, "Stefan no. I'm not the type of people who get jealous. If I was jealous of that Tyler chick, he'd be lying dead in some abandoned old house right now. Get it?"

Stefan struggled to gt out of my grip, but miserably failed. Knowing his life was in danger, that stupid kid spoke, "Why are you so angry then?"

I thought about it and no answer came up, so I left Stefan and he fell on Megan's bed gasping for a little breath, "Just don't trouble me again Stefan." I said and walked out.

Why was I so angry? Was I really... jealous?

"Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

I'd just called Tyler back and he asked me to meet him at the grill. Unable to remove the grin for my face, I sat in my Lamborghini Gallrado and started the car. Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

You've got a messag from- Stefan The Tiffin. Hehe, dumb name, I know, but whatever. It just sai hey. I knew he was checking on me, hoping I wasn't so angry that a killed th town, seeing how I did that in 1927. I was so mad at Damon that I killed three towns and Stefna had to stop me before I zeroed America's whole population. I sighed. Stefan, always the worried one.

Me: Couldnt stay without me, could you? ;)

And with that, I dorve to the grill in minutes. Yeah, I was a fast driver when I waned to be. I had, after all learnt driving from Damon.

As I got into the grill, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. Yeah, no. Not everybody stopped to look at me, but a lot of people did. Some guys even gave me shy smiles or winks which I did not return.

Looking around, I spotted Tyler playing pool and my perfect grin vanished, replaced by my drooling mouth. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt showing off his abs. I wanted so bad to touch his chest, but I had to control, cuz touching his chest wouldnt be cool.

Making sure I wasn't drooling, I made my way to Tyler and then I noticed the brunette with him this morning, laughing at something he said.

I was just going to him when a voice stopped me, "Hey. Megan, right?"

I turned my head to see who it was and it was the drug dealer hikmself, "Yeah, Jeremy right?" I said sweetly.

"Stefan's sister right?"

"Yeah. Elena's brother right?"

"Yeah, Stefan and Elena are pretty close..." He trailed off.

I nodded. "Yeah I guess."

We were both quiet for a minut before he broke the silence, "Um... you've got pretty hair."

Confused, I looked down to my hair and realized what e was saying. "Oh. Uh thanks. Damon and I colored our hair together. Just mine was permanent and his was temporary."

He blushed. Oh my god! It was so cute when he blushed. "Uh... pink looks cute on you." He said scratching his head.

I laughed, "Thanks! I think so too!" I said smiling widely. "Just Damon doesn't." I muttered.

He laughed, "Ohkay."

"You're not as bad as I thought you would be." I said whithout thinking, and immediately regretted it when his face changed.

He was confusd for a bit before realization dawned him. "Oh... Listen Megan, people think I'm bad and wrong company because I'm a drug addict. But truth is I've just been through a lot and drugs are my escape. That's it."

I felt guilty for judging him then and wished I hadn't said anything like that, "Oh I'm sorry Jeremy. It isn't like me to judge anyone without knowing them. I don't know why I thought that..."

"It's okay." He smiled and I realized we could be great friends. "Wanna hve something?"

I was about to tell him I was here for Tyler when another voice spoke, "Leave her alone Gilbert."

I turned around to bump into the sex god himself. I stumbled back, but Tyler caught me by my waist, pulling me up. The whole time I had a goofy grin plastered on my face. In the process of pulling me up, I could feel Tyler's chest against my hands and stomach. Hehe, mission accomplished.

Just when he balanced me on my own feet, I muttered, "Tyler, I love you."

"What?" He said, totally stunned.

Realizing what I'd said covered my mouth with my hands and thought of something that could cover up what I'd said, "Um... Tyler, I love YouTube?"

He stared at me blankly and I stared back before he turned his gaze to Jeremy, "Stay away from her Gillbert."

"What if she doesn't want me to?"

Uh oh, this was gonna end bloody. "Trust me, she wants you to."

"I don't think so Tyler."

No no no no no no no no. Tyler had taken a step towad Jeremy with his fists celnched. "She wouldn't want a freak like you near her."

Jeremy, too took a step toward Tyler with a smirk on his face, "I think she'd like freaks like me near her."

My eyes widened when Tyler raised his hand up and I ran forward and pulled him back. He gave me a look and then pushed me aside and went back to where he was. -_- how mean

Tyler, once again, was raising his fist to hit Jeremy when I used air to make a wall between them and then I walked to Tyler and held his shoulder. "Please don't fight Tyler."

Tyler tried to take a step ahead but when he couldn't, he looked at me and sighed. Then he looked at Jeremy and spat, "I just don't wanna see you around her Gilbert." And with that, he pulled me away.

Fifteen minutes later, Tyler and I were both having a little alcohol- not enough to get totally wasted, but just enough to enjoy the taste of it. I was telling him story about the 1780s.

"And then..." I chuckled and he laughed, "And then..." I couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped my mouth when I thought about that memory, "He was right behind me!"

Tyler burst out laughing and I stared at that god like figure in front of me. God, I loved how he laughed. Just when I was about to continue, I heard a throat clear behind me.

I turned around to see that brunette who was with Tyler earlier. She gave Tyler an annoyed look and then glared at me, "Tyler baby? You said you'd be back soon, I waited and then I see you here with this bimbo."

My eyes widened. How dare she call me bimbo? "Bimbo? You-" I started but Tyler stood up to speak.

Don't get me wrong, I'm always a loud person, but I didn't need Tyler to know that. He walked to the brunette and said, "I was just coming but Megan came in and she's new so I thought I'd tell her about Mystic Falls a little."

I smirked at the girl and then looked back at Tyler, waiting for him to say something.

He looked at me and said, "Megan, this is Vickie, my girlfriend."

Vickie? Weird name, I thought, but then I realized what Tyler had said. Now it was Vicke's turn to smirk, "Hey Megan, nice to meet you."

"Uh... nice to meet you too." Then we all went silent for a moment, before I said to Tyler, "You can chill with your girlfriend, I'm outta here." And I walked away.

Just when I reached the galss doors, a voice stopped me, "Going so soon?"

I turned to face Jeremy again. "Yeah," I said, little upset.

He sighed, "Listen Megan, I don't wanna upset you, but Tyler breaks hearts and I have a feeling he'll break your heart too. So I thought I'll just warn you about it... and also, if he does hurt you... uh... I'll always be there for you?"

I laughed at how uncomfortable he was about all this. "Listen Jeremy, first I don't think he'll break my heart, no one does. If anything, I break hearts. Even if he does hurt me, I won't be sulking about it, instead I'll be plotting his death. But... I'll be glad if you help me with that."

His eyes lit andhe laughed, I loved his laugh, "I'd love to help with that."

I was about to say more when I heard Tyler's voice, "Megan, wait up!"

I looked back at Jeremy and said, "I'll see you later Jer?" Without waiting for an answer, I hurried to the parking lot.

Just as I reaced my car, I heard Tyler's voice again, "Megan, wait for me, will ya?" I could hear his heavy footsteps following me.

Sighing, I turned around and said, "What?"

He stopped and breathed heavily, "Uh... I'm sorry."

I smirked, but immediately played innocent, "Sorry for what Tyler?"

He thought about it, "Uh... I don't know. Maybe flirting with you even when I had a girlfriend, you know leading you on."

I sighed, "No Tyler. If anything, I flirted with you. So that's not what you're sorry for."

He looked around and then said, "I don't know what I'm sorry for. I didn't want you to know I had a girlfriend."

I waited for him to say more.

"Uh no. I'm pretending. I never considered Vickie a girlfriend. Ever. I never hang out with her but today I did because you were coming... I was hoping you get jealous. And that's what I'm sorry for I guess."

I ws not expeting this answer, but I nodded anyway. "Tyler, it worked."

"What worked?"

"I got jealous."

He smiled so wide that I was sure he could do a toothpaste advertisement. "So I take it you like me too?"

"Maybe..."

He laughed, "Let's not get serious. Let's just talk and get to know each other first." He suggested. "Here, let me drop you home."

I nodded but then remmbered my car. After an internal battle with my brain, I decided to just enjoy my car ride with Tyler.

In the car, Tyler and I talked about random stuff like our favorite TV shows, books, singers and other normal stuff. I realized every moment I spend with Tyler, I like him more.

He droppedme to the enrance door of the boarding house. "Uh... I'll see you Monday? Or maybe we could meet this weekend?"

"We'll meet this weekend." I confirmed.

My hand slowly turned the door knob, but was stopped when Tyler's hand pulled me against him and he leaned down to place his lips against mine.

*Damon Salvatore*

I had just parked my car and was heading to the house when I froze at what I just saw.

There, my pink haired Megan was, in the arms of Tyler Lockwood who was currently sucking at her face. I had never seen Megan kiss anyone. Ever. I knew she'd been with millions of guys but I had never seen one of them. And now the ugly truth hit me-

I didn't like it when any guy kissed Megan.

Walking up to them, I cleared my throat. Tyler jumped away from her, however Megan held his hand, knowing it was me. Slowly she turned her face to me and sighed. The she looked back the Tyler and said, "I'll call you?"

"Yeah, okay. Um... bye." God, he was blushing! Totally not the kind of guy I expected Megan to go for.

"Bye!" Then Tyler gave me a nod and walked away.

Megan gave me an annoyed look which was more annoying for me because she was the one who annoyed me, not the other way round.

Then she opened the door and flew- literally flew to Sefan's room. "Guess what Stefan!" I heard her scream.

I went right to the alcohol cabinet.

*Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

I had told Stefan everything about what had happened between Tyler and I, and I even told him about Jeremy. He sounded happy about it unlike Damon who looked like he would kill Tyler any minute.

I was going to bed now and I heard a knock. I hoped it was Damon, I really wanted to know why he didn't like Tyler, but it was Stefan who spoke, "Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

He got in and sat on my bed.

"Whats up?"

He looked at me- his expression a little serious, "Megan I wanted to tell you something..."

"Okay... shoot."

"Megan, I uh... I'm falling in love with Elena."

I stared at him and then burst out laughing. I laughed for around two minutes- non stop until I realized he wasn't laughing. Damn Stefan he never laughs along. He was looking at me with pleading eyes, which told me he was telling me the truth, "Shit Stefan! You mean it."

"Yeah."

I smiled, "How do you manage Stefan? Fall in love with both the doppelgagers? Fall for Katherine's reincarnation?"

His eyes widened, "Megan no! Elena is nothing like Katherine! She's kind, loving, caring, honest and-"

"Okay! I get it!"

"She's everything Katherine was not."

I nodded. "Alright Stefan... but why are you telling me this?"

He didn't say anything for a while before saying, "You and Damon are my only family... Telling Damon this wouldn't be a good idea. So you're my next best option."

I nodded and then we fell silent again, "So Stef, what do you want me to say?"

"Just that you approve of her." He said, "Because when I fell for Katherine, you told me you didn't approve of her and yet, I did go to her. Look what has happened." He dramatically paused, "So now I will consider your point and so I want to know what you think."

I thought about it, "No Stefan, I'm sorry, I don't approve of her. I mean I hardly even know her."

He smiled, "That's all I wanted to know." Then she stood up and said, "Megan please get to know her."

Then after goodight, he walked to the door, but that was when I remembered, "Stefan! What about Damon? I bet he's attracted to her too. And I don't want you fighting over the same girl again."

He smiled, "I don't think that's gonna happen. He sure was attracted to her, but now I think he likes someone else."

My eyes lit up, "Who?"

He just smiled, "Its not me who should tell you."

I stuck my tongue out to him and then let him go.

Next morning, I wake up to the loudest sound. A vacuum cleaner. Who uses a vacuum cleaner in this house?

I got out of the room to see who was making that awful noise. I bet my eyes popped out when I saw who it was. Damon. My mind wouldn't just register it. It was Damon. Damon. Damon. Damon! Damon was cleaing!

"Damon, what's wrong with you?"

"Sorry, can't hear you." He muttered.

"Damon, you're cleaning the house! Why?"

"Can't hear."

"Damon, turn that thing off!"

No answer.

"Turn. It. Off."

No answer. I went and pulled the plug out, finally gaining his attention.

"Why were you using a vacuum ceaner?"

"To clean the house."

I rolled my eyes. "I get that! But why were you cleaning the house?"

He bent and put the plug back in, "Megan, go away!"

My eyes widened when he used that tone on me. That 'I'm mad at you' tone. "Damon, are you angry with me?"

He rolls his eyes, "Yes genius."

"Why?"

No answer.

"Why Damon?"

No answer.

"Damon what did do?"

Still no answer.

Frustrated, I scream, "Fine, don't talkt to me! Your loss."

And with that I walk away with the most perfect idea.

I stared at my master piece, my beautiful art work. I pull my phone out to click a picture. Yeah, wow. But it was a shame. This poor black Lamborghini Aventador was now neon pink.

I'm an evil genius.

One hour later

"Megan! Get your pretty ass down here before I murder you with your own soft toys!"

I sat up in bed and grinned when I realized who and why was he screaming. I walk down and watch him staring at his car. Smiling, I speak, "Aww... you think my ass is pretty? I think so too."

He stared at me before speaking again, "Why did you paint my car?"

I decided to give him the silent treatment.

"Megan?"

I stared down at my perfectly manicured nails, looking busy.

"Megan!"

No answer.

"Why did you paint my car?"

I'm walking away.

A sudden breeze stops me and I'm pushed against the wall with my hands pinned above my head, "Now that I have your attention, why did you paint my car?"

"Why are you mad at me?"

He sighed and whispered, "I'm mad because-"

"Megan, please come here!" Stefan's voice yelled.

Damon slowly left me and vanished.

"Coming Stefan!"

Turns out Stefan needed me cuz he was going to meet Elena and wanted to know if I eanted to come. I needed to get my car too so I decided to go. I called Tyler to ask if he wanted to come and he said he'd come. I got dressed and ate breakfast and now Stefan and I were heading to the Grill. 

Tyler was already there when I reached. "Hey Meg!" he said and hugged me. Then he gave Stefan a boyish nod which Stefan returned.

Tyler held my hand and together we headed into the grill. Just as I got in, I heard a squeal, "Oh my god! I knew it! You gue are such a cute pair!"

Caroline. I gave her my best death glare, but she'd already announced to the whole grill that Tyler and I were kinda together. I wanted her dead right now. Then I hear another very annoying voice, "It really is cute!"

Elena. I gave her my best death glare but she too squealed excitedly and discussed it with Caroline. "Bonnie, aren't thet the hottest couple in town?"

She didn't answer and I was glad about that. But suddenly I hear a hiss, "No, they are not."

Okay, I didn't want them to scream and stuff but I didn't even wanna har that. Caroline was now staring at Bonnie as if she were mental but Bonnie ignored that and continued, "Nothing about her is cute. She cannot just barge into the town and roam around like she owns it."

"When did i do that?" I asked.

"Please, like you don't know." Bonnie stood up and looked at me. "You can fool everyone Megan, but not me."

And just like that, she walked away. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 by damons_girl21

Hope you like it and if you do, vote, comment and fan!! Cuz comments and votes is what encourages us and keeps us going. And fans bring smiles to out faces! 

Next chapter by the other die hard Damon fan, damons_gurl

Hasta la vista until then :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.2K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 47.7K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
281K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...