My Boyfriend Is a Tsundere

By White_Butterflies143

An Ayato Kirishima X Reader.. Happy reading More

Warning...
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY(Filler)
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN(Filler)
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Bonus: 🍋

Chapter THIRTY

1.7K 45 10
By White_Butterflies143

Your POV
I've spent Sleepless nights and starving Months trying to track Ayato. The chain I bought for him that day was now tied around my wrist, and the ring he gave me was never removed and will NEVER be removed. I sighed as I sipped my coffee, I closed the browser where I stalked the CCG's reports about Aogiri. And they seemed to have last been spotted on the 9th ward. The access code, I use was from a CCG officer whom I killed and whom I stole from, who knew keeping a dead man's belongings could be THIS useful. Aya-Chan was on my lap asking for warmth. Touka-Senpai always visited to keep tabs on whether I ate or not. Human flesh or human food, I refuse to live without him. It may sound stupid, but for me who never actually had someone to love or had someone to care for me, it's a different story.. the thought of me being in his arms again is what keeps me going.. and I will.

"I'll find you Bunny Boy.." I stated staring at the first and our only picture together.. the Aogiri seemed to be staying in the 9th ward cooling down trying to build their number. And so I started packing, setting my resolve into murdering the Idiot, who left me. I gritted my teeth, as I stuffed the picture frame into my bag. I carefully placed Aya-Chan inside his cage and stormed out of my apartment. I boarded the train slumping on my seat, it was half empty due to a snow storm.

Arriving in the 14th ward, I shivered. I wrapped my scarf tighter around my neck. It somehow reminded me of how Ayato when he wore his scarf, how it would flutter around as he walked.. now that I think about it, I should just choke that idiot to death. I halted my steps as I reached my destination, it was likely to be where they're​ staying. An abandoned building near the edge of the ward.it seems perfect to be a hide away. I sighed as I covered the half my face with the fabric from my scarf. Before I could enter a hand grasped my shoulder, my eyes widened.. this scent.

"You cannot enter.." this voice...

"Kaneki-senpai.." his eyes were lifelessly staring back at me and his hair was now colored white.. "what.. happened?" I was worried of him. He seemed.. different.

"It's something that doesn't concern you.." I gulped, his tone was harsh and so was his gaze..

"I came here for black Rabbit.. if you can't​ call him over I could always go to him." His hand retracted as he stepped back.

"You've changed.." I glared at him..

"And you haven't?" I retorted

"Touché" he smirked.. "I'll help you.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 247 16
Y/N didn't live the best of lives. At the young age of eight he came home to discover his parents murdered. It was later discovered that ghouls were...
6.5K 98 8
I love Tokyo Ghoul as much as anyone else but more than enough to dedicate some imagines to this masterpiece of a manga/anime. I'll literally write f...
217K 4.8K 17
Well all know the story of Kaneki Ken, but what if our protagonist had a little sister? Even more so, she were to be involved with Ayato Kirishima. F...
27.4K 459 20
Trust me and read ♡︎ sorry i'm bad at writing descriptions ;( #1 in readerxsasuke #2 in ninjalove #2 in sasukeromance #4 in sasukefanfic #62 in sasuk...