Adopted By One Direction

By secretlifeofme_

Wait a minute, I'm being adopted by... Who? ONE FREAKING DIRECTION! Bella Anne Rose. She's no ordinary 13 y... More

A New Beginning
Adopting
My new home
A long night
Good morning!
PARTY TIME!!!!!!
Oh grow up!
Dinner
A productive day
First day of school
Truth or dare
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
Nightmares
Those boys will give me a heart attack some day
I take it she's not a directioner?
Read. Read. Read.
Call me uncle Si
Morning madness and cheating boys
Break ups and Hospitals
Scars
What the hell Liam?
Stupid moves
Coma
"This wont be the last time you're here."
...
Back to the past
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ
...
Not Again
Could it be...?
Things Change (FINAL CHAPTER)
SEQUEL IS UP
**NEW STORY**

The perfect date.

13.7K 318 75
By secretlifeofme_

It was twelve thirty already. I need to get ready! I still need to have a shower, choose my clothes and do my hair! I got up from the table and put my plate away.

"Hey, could one of you help me choose my clothes please?" I asked the boys.

"What, can't you dress yourself?" Louis said sarcastically.

"Ha ha. Very funny Lou. I just want this date to be perfect." I said.

"I'll help." Zayn offered.

"Thanks."

I went upstairs and went straight to my closet. I started searching it.

"So, do you like him?" Zayn asked.

"Who?"

"Sam."

"Yeah." I admitted shyly.

"He's a nice guy. And I know that he likes you too."

"How do you know that?"

"Perrie had the same conversation with Sam."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

We finally settled on a White dress, with a denim jacket, a green scarf, brown boots, a green bag and white lace accessories. (Picture on side)

"I know for a fact that you are going to look amazing." Zayn told me.

"Thanks."

I went in the shower, and when I was done, I got changed into my outfit. Then I dried my hair and then curled it. I applied only a little makeup though. I pulled my boots on and looked in the mirror. I looked okay for once. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock at my door.

"Can I come in?" Zayn asked.

"Sure." He opened the door and sat on my bed. He patted the space next to him, and I went and sat by him.

"So, Liam wanted me to have the talk with you, because he thinks that I'm the closest to you." He started.

"Oh god." I blushed.

"Hey, this is just as embarassing for me as it is for you! You can either have the talk with me, or Liam. Your choice."

"Fine." I surrendered.

"So, Uh... Umm... I assume you already know what 'it' is." I nodded.

"So... Yeah, Uh... I guess, what I'm trying to say is... You're thirteen. Don't take it too far yet. Wait until you're older, and you've found the right guy."

"Nice talk Zayn." I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I'm trying to say!" He laughed.

"Yeah I do, and don't worry. I may be young but I'm not stupid."

"Good." We were interrupted by the doorbell. I froze.

"Don't worry so much babygirl! I'm sure it will be perfect." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Zayn. I love you."

"I love you too. Now don't keep him waiting!" We laughed as we walked downstairs.

I opened the door nervously. This was my first date okay?

"Hi Sam."

"Hey Bells!" He was wearing White trousers with a blue shirt that matched his eyes. He looked amazing.

"You look beautiful." He told me. I blushed.

"Thanks. So do you." Soon, all five boys were watching us.

"Don't have her home too late." Liam warned.

"Yeah! And no funny business." Niall added.

"Guys!" I shut my eyes in embarrassment. They just laughed.

"You too should get going now." Louis said.

"Bye! Love you!" They said as I walked out door.

"Love you too!" I yelled back.

............................

Me and Sam, sat on a blanket on the field. The field was empty and quiet, but that's what I loved about it. He also brought a picnic basket, filled with sandwiches, fruits, chocolate and drinks. We talked as we ate, and pretty soon, we knew nearly everything about each other. I didn't tell him about my past though. I wasn't ready yet.

"Bella?"

"Yeah?"

"I got something for you." He said as he held out a necklace that had a heart on it.

"Sam, I love it!"

"May I?" He asked as he positioned the necklace to put it on me.

"Of course." I moved my hair, as he placed the necklace on my neck.

"It's beautiful." I told him.

"Just like you." He leaned forward and so did I. I closed my eyes, and soon, our lips touched. His touch was soft and gentle. The kiss only lasted a short while though.

"This really is the perfect date Sam."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43M 352K 176
I saw a lot of these on other sites and tumblr and I decided to add them for Wattpad readers :) some are inspired from tumblr and other sites and som...
1.9K 232 39
Eight years ago, Scarlett's Solaris's world was flipped on its axis, losing grip of all sense of stability and meaning. Her kingdom was attacked and...
1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
400K 6.1K 72
A story that starts immediately after those fateful four words. How will things pan out for Rory and Logan? Will he be involved in his child's life...