The Next Player

By Bad-Gyal-Jay

Hunter is 18 years old and is the school badass player. No one can resist his charm and his good looks. He us... More

Oh God
This Bitch
The Party
Playing Hard to Get
Make Him Stop
The Doctor's office
My Poor Eyes
The Date
Revenge
The Beach
Try outs
Grim is Back
Kill me please
The Game
Party
The Date
The Truth shall set you free
Camping
Kidnapped
Tragedy
Bye
There is Hope
It's Complicated
Enough is Enough
Two can play at that game
Here comes trouble
Is it Love or Hate
Don't you dare
Kiss the Bitch Good bye
Authors Note

Be Strong

10.2K 218 22
By Bad-Gyal-Jay

Karma picture

KARMA POV

" Karma slow down!!!! " Taylor screamed.

I just watched him and laughed as he curled in the passenger seat like some snake.

"Stop being a baby" I laughed hugging my stomach.

"I'm not" he defended himself.

" Whatever"

I continued driving to school as I saw someone outside my window.

"Hey beautiful" a guy said driving close to me with his car . I swear I think were going to crash.

I then look out the window and saw the hottest guy I ever seen.

His eyes were hazel, he had kissable pink lips, nice flex muscles and cute hair style and nice dimples when he smiled. yum!

"Hi " I said as my cheeks turn red trying to blush for him . I'm starting to get this guy at tip of my toes.

"Who is that? " Taylor asked trying to look out the window.

" I don't know" I kept looking at him and stare in his gorgeous eyes.

The guy just smirk at me and left.

Damn it!!! I wanted his number so bad. Maybe he goes to my school.

 " Are you drooling?" Taylor laughed an stared at me.

"No i'm not! "

"Yes your are!!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Whatever asshole" I muttered. He can get on everyone's nerves.

********

Finally we reached at school. I began looking for a parking lot to put my car

I walk into to the school as I saw students coming in. "Wait for me!!!!" my brother shouted. I quickly walked ahead cause I don't want to be seen with that idiot.

He then catched up with me and hit me on my arm. "Ouch!"

"What was that for u dumb ass" I hissed at him and gave him my deadliest glare.

" You didn't wait for me" he replied trying to keep up with my pace.

" Well your a grown ass man for christ sake!!!"
He ignored my comment and kept walking by my side.

As we enter the building I can see students staring at me. I just ignored their stares and kept walking.

" I'll catch up with you later Kam Kam" Taylor teased me as he ran passed me to meet up with girls.

"Don't call me that you idiot!!!" 

People kept staring at us like we are bunch of fools. Well who the fuck cares they need to know not to mess with this chica.

 I  went to the office to get my scheduled for my class. Not really interested but who cares.

I looked at my schedule and saw that I have History first in the next five minutes.

I quickly went to my locker and got my books out that I needed for the class . After that I heard the bell rang.

I quickly head towards my class . I  walked in and took a seat at the back next to some nerd.

"Good morning class my name is Mr. Stan Pascaul an I'm your History teacher". he showed his white teeth as he greet us with a warm smile. 

He began to write on the board. As I was beginning to write my notes I saw someone staring at me in the corner of my eyes.

"What!" I hissed at him . He just kept staring at me.

What is wrong with this dude is he stupid or something.

I just ignored him and kept writing.
Suddenly I saw a some girl walked through the door and hand the teacher a note.

"Excuse me class we have a student who is going to be in our class for this year" Mr. Pascual said reading the note.

The girl  sat next to the guy beside me.

Well shit she even look  more real than Barbie.

"Hi" a girl said to my left smiling at me.
"Hi" I said shyly pretending to even care.

"What's your name?" She asked still grinning at me with those big eyes.

"Karma Pride?" I said seeing her reaction to my name. 

" That's a beautiful name I guess. My name is Ally" she replied holding out her hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you Ally"

"Want to be my friend" Ally said happily smiling again.

she must be high on drugs or something . Or maybe she got laid last night . I think that's it.

What the heck , might as well make new friends.

"Sure".

* **************************

" Come on Karma" Ally said  down the hall way. 

" Just go ahead I'll be right there" 

I began walking to my locker . Suddenly I was pushed against the locker. " Hey beautiful!" a guy whispered in my ears as I  stared at him if he lost his mind.

Oh wait a minute. He's the guy earlier this morning jackpot!!!

" Hi there" I said shyly blinking my eyelash

"Oh I'm sorry My name is Hunter Stevens". He said with his signature smirk played across his lips.

I looked at him and take in a deep breath.

" Am my name is Karma Pride" I just couldn't stop staring at his gorgeous face.

We both began to stare into both each other eyes . His hazel eyes were beautiful as his eyes pierced in my soul.

I couldn't help myself as I felt butterflies in my stomach and goose bumps on my neck.

I wanted to run but I couldn't cause his arm was locked on me.

"Hunter!" the teacher yelled . He quickly moved away.

"Leave that girl alone your no good!" the teacher pointed her fingers at him .

" Just because your Pussy has expired" Hunter mumbled to himself.

"What did you say?"

" Nothing" he said and then quickly walk away to whoever who was calling him.

I take in a deep breath and gasped in everything that just happen.

" where you taking a shit?" Ally asked with both her arms on her hips.

"No.!" I shouted in her face.

"Oh sure you did cause you were taking long" 

"If it wasn't' that Hunter guy" I said smiling remembering our moments.

"Stay away from him he is a player" she warned me and pulled me from my arm

I looked at her with a shock on my face. Wow that is interesting.

" Sorry I didn't know for God sake!!!".

" well he is quite a bad ass but his charms no one can resist"

" Don't let him good looks fools you" she added.

I knew he was a player but I don't want him to use me as he uses other girls. I was once a player in my school for a reason . From their I was known as Karma. I knew
My time has come for this so call player who thinks he's the best. Well I'll prove him wrong.

"Karma to earth Karma to earth" Ally said snapping her little fingers in front of my face repeatedly.

I snapped out of my thoughts and look at her.

"Am sorry about that "

"Okay am hurry eat so we can get back to class" she demanded watching me as I finish eating.

*******

As I was walking someone pushed me against the locker.

"What the hell !" I hissed as I tried to get up.

" Stay away from Hunter you bitch!!!!" she yelled at me and pointed her perfectly nail polished fingers in my face.

Who this bitch think she is??? Bitch I will teach your ass a fucking lesson!!!!!!

" Or else what!" I replied seriously testing her patience as point my fingers in her face.

" Or else I will beat the hell out of you and make you suffer!!!!"she hissed at me.

" Well see about that!" She  walked away with anger knowing she just got challenged with minions behind her.

"What was that!"Ally said freaking the hell out.

" Amm nothing" I shrugged . 

" There well be a party tomorrow be there" she said and left to God knows where.

I nodded and left  to go to the rest of my class.

************-*******

Hi guys I hope you like this chapter . Comment and vote. Tell me if u like this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 121 63
Brooke is a good girl that has it all; a seemingly perfect family, stellar grades, and an amazing friend group. She is ambitious, independent and ste...
362K 10.5K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
199K 4.8K 23
I heard you're a player. So let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good nig...
6.1K 424 27
Hunter Watson is just a normal 17 year old senior who just wants to finish the year unnoticed. When she moves to a new town and becomes the "New Girl...