Secret Angel

By anonymously_unknown_

Long ago, when Lilian was only a baby, a dying guardian angel came upon her. She bestowed Lily with her power... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 20
Chapter 21- Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 22- Suspicion
Chapter 23 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 24 - Full Moon
Chapter 25-Crazy Day
Chapter 26- First Step in Mating
Chapter 27- Love is in the air
Chapter 28- Beach Day
Chapter 29-Pretty Eventful Day
Chapter 30-Desperate times call for desperate measures
Chapter 31- Drews Perspective
Chapter 32- Answers and Miracles
Chapter 33- More questions
Chapter 34-Coming Home
Chapter 35- Progress
Chapter 36-Comforting Friends
Chapter 37- I have a plan
Chapter 38- His Reaction
Chapter 39-Changing Things
Chapter 40- The time has come
Chapter 41- Confrontation
Chapter 42-Hospital Drama
Chapter 43- True Feelings
Chapter 44- Unexpected things
Chapter 45- Losts and Support
Chapter 46- Late Afternoon
Chapter 47-Training
Chapter 48- The Big Date
Chapter 49- My Angel, My Protector
Chapter 50- Something fishy
Chapter 51-Relationship Goals
Chapter 52-What the...?
Chapter 53- Girl Power
Chapter 55- Rocky Waters
Chapter 56- Relationship Problems
Chapter 57- I need Drew
Chapter 58-My Hell
Chapter 59- Left with Our Thoughts
Chapter 60-Survival
Chapter 61-One Found
Chapter 62- Minor Setback
Chapter 63-Numb
Chapter 64-Desperation
Chapter 65- Let the Storm Come
Chapter 66-Too Late
fan art
Chapter 67-Hanging on by a Tread
Chapter 68-A Promise
Chapter 69-Process
Chapter 70-One Step Closer
Chapter 71-Blissful

Chapter 54- Strategy

26.2K 1.1K 116
By anonymously_unknown_

Lily's Pov:

"What?!"Callie yelled, loud enough to shatter my eardrums.

"Come on," Jessica said. "You can do it." She encouraged.

"Why would sex be the answer?" Callie said in an almost pouty tone.

"I think it's a good idea." Stacey said, jumping in.

"How?" I asked, bewildered by the idea of Callie and Jackson having sex.

"Just think." Jessica said, sitting down on the table, facing Callie. "Jackson will be so preoccupied by claiming you, he won't think twice about lying to you." She finished, looking really proud of herself.

"Ow!" Jessica yelped, from Callies punch to the shoulder.

"You know, I think it's a good idea." I said, agreeing with Stac and Jessie.

"Lily!" Callie squeals.

"Shh!" Peyton says, inbetween laughs. "The guys can hear us."

"Why can't you do the deed?" Callie whispers to me.

"I have other matter to tend to with him." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Which is?" Stac asked teasingly.

"Drew made me promise not to go into the woods alone, but," I said, standing up. "I'm about to break that promise." I said this a smirk, while the girls gave me knowing grins.

I laughed it off and walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"Hey babe." Drew said, accomplishing my presence in the living room to the boys.

"Hey." I said, not breaking my gaze on the back door, and continued to walk to it.

"Where are you going?" Drew asked, cautious and aware of my every move.

"A walk." I said, with a slight smirk, and opened the door, and walked over to the high, green trees.

I heard Drews footsteps running up behind me, and before he got too close I yanked a root up from the ground, making him trip.

"Lily!" He growled.

I looked over my shoulder to see him getting up from his fall.

"Oops." I said with a most evident smirk.

He growled again, but I continued my walk further into the forest.

I chuckled to myself, as I realized him staring down at the ground.

I took it as my advantage, and made a tree branch hit him in the back of his head.

"Ow! Lily!" He growled and I knew I was playing with his wolf.

I knew I shouldn't be pushing his buttons, but it's all too tempting.

I walked, until I found myself in a small clearing, and then stopped and turned around.

Drew has huffing and puffing, and I couldn't help but laugh upon seeing a leave in his hair.

I swayed my arm, making the leave be taken by the wind.

"Would you mind explaining why you are disobeying my orders?!" Daen, Drews wolf snapped.

I cannot lie I was a little taken back by his approach.

"Orders, huh?" I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest. "Sorry, I'm not your slave."

Drews chest rose and fell rapidly. Letting me know that Drew was fighting off Daen for control of his body.

"You know I didn't mean it like that." Drew said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not sure." I said, laying my back on a nearby rocks. "You have been weird all day."

"No, I haven't." Drew growled, getting more furious by the second which was also a surprise because this wasn't something to be over dramatic about.

"You wanna growl at me again?" I asked with a snap.

Drews lips went into a tight, thin line, breathing heavily.

I had to wait about 10 minutes for his breathing to return to normal.

"I'm sorry." Drew said. "When I told you not to go into the forest by yourself, I was overreacting." He said, but I could tell my his tone of voice he was rambling and lying. "Truth is when I woke up I started to freak out." I could tell that part was indeed true.

He stared at me and I stared back at him for a rapid 5 minutes.

"Fine." I said, and then stepped off the rock at went in the middle of the clearing, which was 4 feet away from Drew.

"Fine?" Drew asked, confused about my short response.

I closed my eyes and made waves by my sides and reopened then, flying to the sky.

"Fine." I replied as my goodbye, and flew away, before he had anything to say.

I flew.

I flew high in the sky, along the cotton clouds.

I had to steady my own breathing regarding my sudden change in behavior.

This is part of my plan complete.

I just need to to inform the girls that I will indeed become the "new bait".

Part 2: Stay at my parents house for 2 days with no contact with Drew.

-------------

The minimum contact I had with Drew on a scale of 1 to 10 was an absolute 0.

It has been two days, my last day spent with my loving parents.

Besides my entertainment of my mom and dad; Stacey had come once.

She lied to Leo, saying her wolf needed to come out or she would start to freak, so Leo let her out of his sight for a hour.

During that hour, I filled her in on my new plan, and she totally agreed, because Callie was not budging.

She came on the first full 24 hours of being resistant of Drew.

She said that Drew has his phone by hik 24/7.

I had to laugh at that because it's true.

My phone has been blown up with so many texts and voicemails, I couldn't count.

But I do have to admit it was very cute.

Whenever he called, I immediately declined. When he messaged me, I read and didn't respond.

I was really proud of myself, and I was tempted too many times to reply.

He's just too damn cute!

So it is about 9 o'clock at night and I am on my way back.

The moon was peeking through the dark clouds, shining down on my wings.

The forest was at peace with a gentle wind running through its leaves.

The lights were on in most of the house, but I could tell mine wasn't.

I went by the giant window, revealing the man himself on the couch watching tv and indeed his phone was placed on his lap.

I mentally laughed and flew up to our window.

Thankfully, it was unlocked and I wondered if Drew left it unlocked on purpose for me to come home.

I flew inside and made waves by my sides, letting my jean shorts and oversized sweatshirt to wrap around my skin.

I softly closed the window and locked it before I got on the bed.

I waited, as I sat up against the bedheader.

I breathed in and out. I could feel the guilt building up in my body, but I swallowed it back down.

I have to do this; for the girls, for me.

It didn't take long for me to hear footsteps outside the door.

I saw the doorknob turn and my knight in shining armor step through.

"Lily." He whispered, breathlessly.

"Drew." I said determinedly, crawling slowly off the bad and walked softly to him.

I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

I can already feel the mate pull in effect from being so distant.

Drew placed his hands on my hips and looked down at me; wonder in his hazel eyes.

I ever-so softly pecked his lips, and pulled back, letting him feel my breaths on his chest, which I could feel goosebumps.

So far, so good.

"Lily." He huskily whispered in my ear. "You're tempting me." He stated, but didn't budge a muscle.

I pecked his lips softly, and kept our foreheads connected.

"What'cha gonna do about it?" I seductively whispered.

Drew grew a dark smirk at me, before forcefully grabbing my hips and pushing me effortlessly on the bed.

I gasped at the sudden change in emmo, but pulled the ends of his hair.

He concealed our desire with a deepest kiss I had ever experienced in my life.

I kept on nailing and pulling his hair, pushing him closer to me, locking our hips in place.

"Ah, Lil." He muttered, feeling his hardness against my thigh.

"You forgive me?" He asked through our kisses.

I pulled back and stared straight into his eyes and lied for the first time since my secret got out and knew I couldn't do that to him again, so I didn't.

"Somewhat." I answered, which was true.

Drew responded with a passionate kidd, before dragging his upper lip down my jaw and onto my neck.

I moaned in appreciation and then scolded myself for getting off focus.

I squeezed his hair in my palms, bringing them closer to me, pushing his head deeper onto my outstretched skin.

I wrapped on of my legs around him and rubbed it up and down his leg.

I took one of his hands out of his already knotty hair and squeezed his a** sending a low moan from his chest and I knew I had him.

So I flipped us over so I was ontop and in control.

I bit down on his bottom lip, and chewed on it for awhile, until deciding it was time to get down to business.

"What really happened?" I asked cooly as I placed my lips back on him.

"What?" He said, snaking his hand under my sweatshirt.

"With the killings?" I asked, as I nibbled on his ear to distract him somemore.

"Why?" He asked, grabbing my a**.

I moaned, and replied, "You were just so mad."

Which is all true.

"What really happened, babe?" I asked seductively; hoping he wouldn't think into giving me a reply.

I moved onto his neck and started nibbling there.

"Rogues goal.." he began to say, while I was distracting me. "Is to tear mates away...and said we are next." He said, before lowly growling.

Wow. That was really something to keep us away, but why do I feel there is something more?

"I thought you killed them?" I asked.

I could feel Drew start to tense up, realizing whwt hes saying, but I immediately distract him with a rock of the hips.

"Not all." He huskily said.

Not all? Why not?

"They escaped." He finished.

Huh, well then.

"Should I care?" I asked, before laying a slobbery kiss on him.

"No." He said, trying to catch his breath. "You're strong."

Awe.

Oh damn it now I feel like a bad person!

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said, before taking off my sweatshirt and attacking me body.

Oh, how I love this man.

But this plan only got half solved.

And I can't do the rest of it without Drew getting suspicious.

Callie needs to have sex with Jackson and we have our full story.

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785 57 56
Raven Valentine is an orphan with only one thing on her mind. Running away with the girl she loves, Sage. One hooded figure, a car crash, and a curse...
136 7 10
A girl named Angel found out at the age of 18 that she was not only a werewolf but others. On her adventures she found her mate(s). Then an war began...
10.6K 361 21
This story is about me and my special person, the one who suddenly got my heart beating fast for the first time in my life, the one who made me disob...
38.8K 611 23
*๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ* ๐ŸŒถ {COMPLETED} Princess Luna is caught in a horrible storm that leaves her stranded, until she is found by the Vampyr...