The Wolves Den {Larry Mpreg}

Av LarryTwinklinson

Louis is the first born Omega in centuries and he doesn’t know this, an important fact. Johanna, Louis mother... Mer

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Help!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 23

18.9K 992 282
Av LarryTwinklinson

[E/N PLS READ SO I CAN EXPLAIN]: OKAY FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISe. This has definitely been the longest time that I have gone without updating and I hope it never happens again. So much has happened to me. During the month of june I was undergoing a job search because my parents were heckling me about being lazy and worthless and all that fun stuff, and so after a stressful job that made my anxiety sky rocket through the roof I found another job that also makes me anxious, but less so. I luckily only work 24-hours total (three days a week, eight hour shifts as a cashier at a truck stop) I also got a new car and I start up school in like 38 some days *sobbing*. So I honestly hope it never goes this long without an update again, but I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into adulthood and I'm still working on time management skills. I mainly mope in my bed too sad to even get on my laptop for netflix. BUT YES thank you for those who have stuck with me, I hope your lives are good and that you're having a grand summer. Here is the next chapter. I'm assuming there's only about 2 chapters left, three at the most. It won't be long now, my dears! 

Niall and Zayn were already waiting anxiously for Harry when the alpha pulled into the driveway, concerned looks plastered across their faces. As Harry climbed from his side of the car to hurry over to Louis' side, Zayn was on him in an instant.

"Harry, where the hell did you go?" Zayn demanded. "You can't just storm off on your own, we thought you'd gone to barge into some territory or to do something stupid enough to get yourself killed-"

The beta rambled on, but Harry shook off the dark-haired lad to open up Louis' door. He knew his omega's leg had to hurt terribly, he had watched the leg be bitten whilst they were in their wolf forms. Without a doubt he would terrorize every single wolf that set a finger on his baby.

And as Louis shakily stood from the passenger side, clinging to Harry and attempting to scoot forward to press his face into Harry's neck, Zayn fell silent in surprise. Niall, on the other hand, let out a loud shriek as he bolted forward.

"Louis!" the blonde bellowed, tripping over his own feet in his haste to get to the pregnant lad. Niall burst into tears the moment he reached Louis, holding his arms out for a hug. Harry simply held Louis close, but he cracked a small smile.

"Let me get him inside and off of his bad leg," Harry insisted.

Louis released Harry with one hand to pat out at Niall, "I'm okay, Nialler, I'm back and prepared to kick your ass playing the xbox."

Anxiety was still bubbling up inside Harry, however, and it continued to grow as he helped Louis hobble towards the house. Without a doubt the Mora Pack would come looking for Louis, but they weren't going to get him, Harry would make sure of that.

They made their way into the house carefully, Harry trying to get Louis to put all of his weight against the alpha. Rather than leading Louis upstairs to greet everyone, he sent Zayn and Niall off to inform the house of their arrival, and they shuffled into their bedroom. Louis took one look at his nest, and then he unexpectedly burst into tears out of sheer joy.

"Baby?" Harry gasped anxiously.

"I'm just so glad to be home," Louis explained. "With you, with Niall, back to our bed-"

The alpha didn't respond, he simply pulled Louis in and nuzzled his face against his omega's hair, "Oh, sweetheart, never again. I'm not losing you ever again. No more walks, only guarded trips out of the house, a new pack doctor apparently."

"Let's not even talk about that right now, I just want to be close to you," Louis insisted, moving Harry's hands to his belly where their babies were squirming wildly. "All three of us have been restless without you. It was getting to the point where my bondmark scar almost ached."

However, the two didn't have a chance to remain close, because just as Harry moved to help Louis onto the bed, Jay was barreling into the room.

"Louis!" she sobbed happily, charging him and practically elbowing Harry aside to fling her arms around her son,. "Harry, what the hell you didn't even tell me that you found him."

Louis hugged his mother back softly, smiling as she gave him a full pat down and asked the babies how they were, "We just got home, mum," Louis hummed. "All three of us are okay. My leg is a little sore, but we're okay."

"I missed you so much, we were all so worried-"

He let his mother ramble on, craning his fingers out to Harry with one hand while he hugged his mother back with the other. Of course he had missed his mother a little, he had missed everyone, but Harry had really been the sole person on his mind. Harry was his mate, the person he shared everything with, it was a given that he would miss Harry more, that he would crave Harry's touch after being deprived of it for so long.

Harry took Louis' hand in his own, clutching onto it as he kept his eyes locked with Louis.

"Jay, when you get the chance, will you spread the news that Louis is home? I asked Niall to help, but you know him... he'll spend thirty minutes gushing about it to one person only. You can probably tell about five before he finishes with one."

Jay sighed, pulling away from the seemingly never ending hug to stroke over Louis' hair and down his cheek, "Will you be okay without me for awhile?"

Louis blushed, "Mum, I'm going to be fine. I have Harry."

She tsked, booping Louis' nose, "Of course, of course. I sometimes forget you have yourself a mate now, I'm sure you're ready to visit with him rather than me. I know he's missed you greatly."

Jay winked at them both before she left the room, pulling the door shut behind him. Zayn started to slip in just as Harry helped Louis settle onto the bed, but at a quick look from the alpha he fled the room.

"Do you need water, food, more clothes to nest with or-"

"You'll do," Louis insisted, patting the bed for Harry to join him. Harry gratefully sidled up with Louis, trying to peel him out of his shirt and pants. "Whoa, whoa, now I know it's been a few days but we aren't having sex right now I'd-"

"Oh no, dove. You just don't smell like yourself, but I don't want to get you in the shower right now," Harry explained. "And plus I like it better when my skin is on yours, when I can feel you and-"

So Louis allowed Harry to strip him down completely, chuckling, "I probably smell. I haven't showered since I left, or brushed my teeth. They basically just fed me."

Harry growled as he guided Louis onto his side facing away from him only to sidle up close to spoon him, "I'll rip their throats out. Starting with that bastard Kaleb and his brother, then Dr. Hugh, the asshole that hurt your leg-"

"Wait not Dimitri," Louis disagreed. "He's actually who let me go... I would have been stuck there but Dimitri left me the key. I think purposely, because he caught me in the elevator but instead of saying anything he just sent me down to the ground floor as quick as he could."

Harry didn't reply, he simply pressed his lips to Louis' bond mark to make the boy relax, "Are you alright though? Be honest. I mean, you smell fine aside from the strange pack smell. But are you okay?"

The older lad's hand was rubbing soothing circles on Louis' round belly, and the omega placed his hand on top of the alpha's, "I'm okay. I've got you now, I'm perfectly okay."

There almost seemed to be a serenity wafting off of Harry, and Louis could feel himself falling asleep as he craned his head back to tuck it under Harry's chin. The alpha pressed impossibly closer, pulling blankets and clothes around them. It made Louis feel so safe, so loved, and a small little happy tear leaked down his cheek before Harry's gentle lips were kissing it away. Louis could smell his own sweaty self, and Harry smelled a bit musty as well, but if anything it soothed him more, and in mere minutes he was drifting off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When Louis awoke, he was drenched in sweat, but a small fan was blowing on him. Harry was still snuggled up against him, however, and Louis lay quietly for a few moments reveling in the fact that it hadn't been a dream. He was home.

"Was your nap okay, baby?" Harry murmured quietly, his lips pressed to Louis' ear.

Louis stretched happily, rubbing his bare tummy and nodding his head, "Cozy and refreshing."

"How are my little baby boy Twinkies?" the alpha cooed, his hand folding gently over Louis'. "People kept popping in to visit, and you slept through it all, but our little babies seemed to jump every time someone would burst in calling out your name. I don't know how you didn't wake up."

"I didn't sleep well at the strange pack house," Louis shrugged.

Harry shifted nervously, "We've completely shut down the permeameter so that in order to get into pack boundaries you have to have verbal permission in and back out again. Being a pack member won't cut it. We've got three people taking guard shifts at the end of the drive to let pack members in and out. Zayn set it up so I could stay here with you."

"How long did I nap?" Louis frowned, trying to roll over to face his alpha. Harry of course sat up to assist him, helping him shift into a sitting position before he scooted a few articles of clothing around Louis in a nest-like structure and examined his handy work.

"About six hours."

Louis blanched, "Six? You just stayed here for six hours? Why didn't you wake me up?"

All his slight alarm earned him was a smile from his alpha and stroke across his cheek, "Because I loved having you close again. I dozed in and out a little. But I mainly just enjoyed seeing you and holding you and smelling you. My beautiful omega."

Louis seized Harry's hands in his own, clutching onto them, "You're going to make me cry again... can we go see everyone upstairs? I want to see Niall and Anne and all the rest of the back. But also I want you to come with me."

"Oh I'm coming with you," Harry said immediately. "You're not leaving my sight for awhile, sorry bebs."

"That's more than okay with me," Louis scooted forward to move off the bed, gently tugging on Harry's hands.

"Let's get some clothes on you," Harry murmured. "And maybe a shower actually. We can take a quick shower together."

And so Louis agreed, letting Harry guide him into the shower and scrub his hair, his body, pressing his nose against Louis' skin the entire time to test and make sure that Louis' full original smell returned rather than Louis smelling like the other pack house. Louis offered to return the favor, but Harry made Louis sit down on a shower stool so that he didn't have to stand on his hurt leg.

When they were clean, smelling of pineapples and each other, Harry practically carried Louis up each step so that Louis could stay off of his bad leg. The moment they entered the living a room, a chorus of voices greeted Louis, and Louis was being pulled against an eager Niall.

"Louis!" Niall yelled gleefully. "Zayn got tired of me asking if I could go see you, so he went out for border patrol. I'm so glad you're back. I really am, I was so worried about you and the babies and Harry and-"

"Harry was here with you," Louis laughed, feeling Harry's arms wind around his waist the moment Niall released him from the hug.

"Well yeah but," Niall glanced at the alpha. "He was worried about you and refusing food and sleep and-"

Louis sighed heavily, placing his hands over Harry's on his hips and squeezing gently, "But we're all okay now. However, I think the babies are getting a little hungry."

"It's way past dinner, I'll make you something fresh," Harry said quickly.

The blonde wolf moved with them into the kitchen, and Louis was beginning to realise it may have been a mistake to come upstairs so soon. He was instantly being rushed by three other pack members along with Anne as they hurried to hug their omega, gushing over him and his tummy. Louis gave them gentle smiles, hugging them back and trying to ignore the aching in his only good leg as he put all of his weight on it to remain standing.

"Okay, okay guys," Harry eventually chuckled from where he was slicing up some chicken for whatever he was making Louis. "His leg is hurt, let him sit please. Mum, do you think you could look at it in place of Dr. Asshat?"

"You have children listening, Harry, watch your language," Anne scolded, but she cupped Louis' cheek. "Do you think it's fractured, love?"

Louis shook his head, "It's just bruised, and well- it's basically a dog bite. There's not any bite marks that broke the skin though, I was in wolf form when it happened so my fur protected me from that."

"Well luckily your calcium should be through the roof with these babies," Anne noted. "So I bet that prevented a break. It could be fractured... and if that's the case you shouldn't be on it at all. We'll get you an xray done so that we know for sure."

Of course, Harry immediately faltered in cutting the chicken, dropping the knife with a sharp clatter. Anne chuckled at her son, knowing immediately what he was about to ask as Harry sideled to Louis anxiously, "Do you... do you think he fractured it, mum? It was really bruised..."

"I haven't even looked at it yet, let's get some food in him first," Anne reminded, pointing back to Louis' chicken. "Do you want me to make him food so you can sit with him?"

"Please," Harry pulled up a stool to press up close to Louis, fawning over Louis' drying hair and over the jumper Harry had placed Louis in. "Dr. Hugh was there with you at the Mora Pack house? He didn't even offer to check up on your leg?"

"He did," Louis scowled. "After he did a sonogram and said that the babies were safe, which was apparently 90% part of their mission or something like that. But then he started saying about he would k- hurt them. Take them away from me to get me pregnant with their own pack members and-"

Harry had gone stiff, and Louis figured he had said a bit too much. The kitchen had fallen quieter, and even Niall, who had been happily sitting beside Louis and patting at Louis' belly had slowed his patting and was giving Harry nervous looks.

"He said that?" Harry asked, his voice dangerously low.

"Yes..."

His alpha went quiet after that, holding Louis' hand in a gentle way that didn't at all match the stormy look on his face or the way his jaw was clenched. Anne made him some chicken alfredo while Niall lightened the atmosphere by cooing to Louis' tummy and rambling to Louis about all the games they needed to play on xbox.

Harry was still silent even after Louis had eaten, but Niall helped Harry get Louis upstairs and into the doctor's office.

"Is the x ray okay for the babies?" Louis asked before Anne flicked on the machine and shooed Niall and Harry to stand in the hall.

She gently covered Louis with a lead apron, "Yes, dear, it's fine. There's hardly any radiation if any used to x-ray an ankle."

As soon as the boys in the hall were given an okay to come back in, Harry was at Louis' side. He still looked troubled, but he cracked a small smile at Louis, "It's pretty sad that being away from you in that short like, minute and a half made me anxious, huh?"

Louis shook his head, "Nah. It's understandable, worrying about me is your job. I worried about you too while I was gone, I've been meaning to ask if you were hurt at all? I don't see any injuries..."

"He was unconscious for about two hours after you were taken," Niall informed Louis. "He probably had a slight concussion, but he wouldn't let anyone look at him for it."

"Harry!" Louis scolded.

Harry blushed, "I wanted to find you, baby, you're my biggest priority... I just wanted you back."

"I've got some stories about your alpha here," Niall stage whispered, a giggle escaping him. "He punched my boyfriend in the face."

"Harry!" Louis repeated in the same stunned tone.

"I said sorry!" Harry tried, and Louis sighed disapprovingly.

"What would you do without me?"

Harry leaned in, softly brushing his lips against Louis', "It's what I've asked myself everyday since I thought I'd lost you."

Louis' face softened at that, and he leaned to rest his forehead against Harry's, "But it's okay, because I'd be lost without you, too."

Anne came over shortly after with Louis' x-rays, smiling widely, "No fractures! Definitely some bruising and maybe a little sprain, but just keep weight off of it and it should be healing up in no time."

Harry sighed in relief, "Good... it makes me want to kill that wolf a little less. What'd you call him, Dairy something?"

"Dimitri," Louis supplied. "And he was alpha-voiced into it, so it really wasn't his fault. He was very nice to me in there, I mean, like I said, he helped me get out."

"And for that I need to thank him," Harry nodded. "I also need to go back to the gas station where I picked you up and thank that lady for looking after you. She was standing back inside with a shotgun giving me quite the look down. Once she realised I wasn't hurting you she went back to her business, but I think she definitely would have kept you safe until I got to you."

Niall gave a bark of laughter, "Well I'm glad the wolves Louis' had to dealt with lately weren't all assholes. We're ready to take out the one's that were, though."

"Don't fight them," Louis put a stern finger on Harry's nose. "You can maybe only punch them a little, but let the alpha council punish them. Strip them of their territory or something, throw them in jail, just don't get yourself hurt. Me and the twinkies need you. I got myself in the mess I was in because I was too scared to go off and let you fight, although I was stupid for thinking I would be of any help to you there-"

Harry placed a gentle finger over Louis' mouth, "Talk about something else, dove. I'm not going to fight them anytime soon. If they try coming onto our territory, yes, I'm fighting them- I'm discussing a pack war but-"

"Absolutely not!" Louis huffed.

"But-" Harry tried.

"They're scum," Louis shook his head. "Like, just the alpha brothers to be honest. They'll force their pack into fighting even if the pack doesn't want to. I know our pack will do anything to protect what's ours, but... please, Harry, just no fighting. For me?"

Harry examined Louis carefully, but he gave a curt nod, "Okay, baby. I'll call up some of the alphas to meet with me just inside the borders, not near the house but... yeah. You'll be kept safe in here heavily guarded, and we'll just discuss what to do about the borders. We can probably get a warrant out for their arrest if we tried. We have enough evidence that they took you."

Anne sighed happily, "Louis, darling, I'm so glad you're back to talk sense into our alpha here. You're the only one who can."

Louis smiled, pursing his lips out for a kiss to which Harry happily obliged, "He's the best alpha ever, I find him very reasonable."

"I think it's time you go back into your nest, mister," Harry declared. "Niall, do you want to help us down? Zayn won't be back in until midnight most likely, so we can hook up the xbox and television in our room if you'd like. I'll sit down there with you two and make some calls since I know Louis won't be tired yet, he slept most of the day.

And so back downstairs, snuggled between Harry and Niall in his little makeshift nest, his babies kicking happily each time Harry would mumble something into his cellphone, Louis felt as if nothing had been wrong at all. He was back with his Harry, back in his nest, safe and sound where he couldn't even bring himself to be worried about the alpha brothers. With Harry stroking his hair as he played xbox with Niall, stealing little kisses during loading screens, everything in his world finally felt right again.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2.3K 9
When Louis is represented as an Alpha no one is surprised, but when Harry is also transformed into an Alpha he's not the only one who is confused. He...
23.3K 1.6K 26
"I must say, my prince, there is something divine about royal knots. You put everyone else to shame." "Oh, my pretty precious, your words wound me,"...
525K 17.2K 25
Louis has just presented at the age of 24, becoming Omega out of nowhere. He looks completely different, he's even changed personalities slightly. H...
13.2K 487 6
Louis doesn't mind being an omega, most of the time. Modern medicine allows him to suppress almost all of his omega traits, but the one thing it can'...