Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestรฉr
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 23. Odd Feelings

15.1K 131 19
By Cellienda

And still, my library refuses to give me new chapters. Getting a bit annoyed. 

____________

I don't understand anything. What is that kind of attitude?! I recalled yesterdays incident. When he kissed me.

"The only reason you're here is this so leave now."

"What...?" I said, having my hand touching my lip.

"LEAVE NOW!"

This guy sure knows how to confuse someone. I have never been this mad in my life. He only invited me over to the party, just to steal a kiss from me?! I can't take this anymore. But I know that this guy has his reasons. As I said before, everyone has their own side of the story. I'll wait for him to explain. I trust him.

"Chrystrah!" someone yelled right into my ear. I jumped out of my seat, clumsy enough to even drag with me my books on my desk and making the desk fall on me, accompanying me with laughter.

"Emíne!" I yelled, not even looking at her knowing that it would be her because she's the only person who calls me by that stupid name. She laughed with everyone that was too drowsy, causing them to get slower getting out of the classroom when the bell had rung. But they all seemed all awake now when they were laughing so happily at me. But I didn't really feel so happy.

"You're all daydreaming today Chris." she said when helping me up. I smiled weakly and took my books.

"Well you would if you knew what happened to me yesterday." I kind of regretted telling her that. Emíne kind of seem like the "tell everyone" type. But I guess I have to hope that she's not.

"What happened...?" Her eyes was twinkling and she looked excited. Before I could tell her it was a joke and replace it with a "I'm tired" she pulled me out from the classroom with great force.

¤¤¤

"HE WHAT?!" she yelled, so loud causing all the people around us stare.

"Shut up Emíne, that's why I didn't want to tell you. Don't tell anyone okay?"

"Yeah I won't but why would that bastard... How dare he to ask my friend over, and kiss her telling her that the kiss was the only reason he invited her?!" Her fist was shaking out of anger. "Even if he's my brother I really feel like sending him to Mars." She started hitting her other hand. "One hit is enough."

"No don't Emíne!" I said as I calmed her by touching her shoulder. "Because I'm sure he have his reasons."

"You're too nice you know." she said as she was sipping her cold water from her bottle.

"No that's not true. If you could hear my thoughts you'd think I'm the most selfish person in the world." I sighed.

"Are you kidding me? Everyone is like that, especially in their minds! But you are unselfish enough to resist all those thoughts." she smiled. "That's what's unique with you babe." she said in her dark voice, imitating Darrén. I laughed with her and we didn't even care about our surroundings.

I've gotten a friend.

"There you are!" a light voice yelled from a far distance. We turned our heads and saw Ambreal.

Okay, I have a total of 2 friends. Real ones.

My life feels kind of lighter with these two around me. It's as if they're the clouds lifting me up when I fall from a plane or something. That just sounded weird. It's good enough though. I closed my eyes and just listened to these angels "love-argue". Emíne's way of showing affection.

¤¤¤

"Hey."

Now's the time.

"I heard from Sarah." He got up from his bed as if he got a electric shock. He was scratching the back of his head.

"How should I explain this..." I sat down, looking deeply into his eyes. "I uh... you know what happened yesterday?"

"About Sarah?"

"No, the... accident." The other kiss that had happened when he left for the party came back into my mind. I can't keep up with all the kissed, alright?

"Y-Yeah." Isn't this quite a embarrassing subject for guys?

"I asked Sarah to come because I wanted to... return it."

"Return what?" I asked, all confused.

"After that accident... I felt kind of guilty when Sarah's your girlfriend so I asked her to come to return it." he said slowly, knowing that it would be awkward. But I didn't think it, because I laughed.

"Oh my god Darrén! Aren't you a really cute guy?! Return a kiss?! Boys like you nowadays are rare you know!" I kept laughing. But seriously, that's so cute.

"So, it didn't mean anything okay? I don't like your chick that way because I li-" he stopped.

"Huh?" I said. "You like someone?!" I yelled.

He looked away, not denying it. Darrén has someone he likes! This is really something! After his fear of women's fakeness he finally likes someone now! I'm so going to make this happen.

"My cute little Darrén! Who is it? I'll set you two up!" I said, all excited.

"It has nothing to do with you!" he yelled, and even hit the bench near his bed, making it crush. I stopped jumping on my bed and saw how serious he was.

"Then at least tell me what your actions have been man! I can help you." He sighed loudly.

"I ignore that person to not let out it." he looked at the floor, making him seem so depressed.

"To not let out your feelings?!" I screamed. "Are you crazy? You're a human! You're like made to have feelings. And why are you ignoring her?!"

"Because I can't love this person!" he shouted. "It's just...disgusting!"

"It's not fucking disgusting to have feelings. Remember that it's a beautiful thing." He looked at me as if I wasn't a sane person.

"You don't know anything." I smiled.

"I do know that, that girl has noticed how you ignore her. Stop it. You can act normal in front of her." I said.

"Whatever." I want to knorw more.

"Why do you like her?" I asked and I saw how annoyed he got, seeing how much he wanted to keep those stuff to himself.

"Do I have to fucking tell you that?!" he said and I nodded, amused.

"Uh... Because that person is so kind."

"Give me some more man!"

"... and cute." he mumbled, but I clearly heard it. "Both inside and out."

"Aw... She goes to this school?" I wanted to know it so badly but seeing his face I knew that it was enough.

"None of your business!" he yelled and buried himself watching his IPhone.

I wonder who it is.

____________ 

COMMOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 947 27
"Oh my goodness! How much could you save?" "Only ourselves, the clothes on our backs, and phones in our hands" >>> Annie LeBlanc has lived in the sam...
20.4K 510 35
(KotLC human au) The girl everyone wants to be: Sophie Foster. But of course, no one knows who she is. All they know her as is the Moonlark. World fa...
25 3 5
Settling into campus life at the posh Reyersen Academy acting school, Oliana Mercer prepares for an audition for a lead part in a play called Cold. S...
198 13 18
What's more uncomfortable than your ex revenge-posting your nudes? Falling for his frat brother. Krystal's freshman year of college was supposed to b...