Second Chances

Galing kay 1Dperfxox

Julia isn't the girl who gets all the guys. She finally gets her first boyfriend in her senior year of high s... Higit pa

Second Chances
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
*UPDATE*
***UPDATE***
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
KIK
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
**UPDATE**
Chapter Fifty
**UPDATE** & Chapter Fifty One

Chapter Forty-One

68.7K 1.1K 91
Galing kay 1Dperfxox

~A/N~

OKAY SO TO CATCH UP ON MY LIFE BEFORE THIS CHAPTER: I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR WAITING AND LEAVING NICE COMMENTS TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE COMMENTS, THIS STORY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN FINISHED. THANK YOU ILY

I FLIPPING WENT TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT LAST SATURDAY. GUYS MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. BEST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE. I WAITED FOR THAT CONCERT SINCE APRIL OF 2012. IT WAS MAGICAL AND AMAZING AND JUST PERF. I WANT TO CRY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

OKAY ENOUGH OF MY RANT, HERE'S THE VERY ANTICIPATED NEXT CHAPTER.

(This chapter may be a little blaaahh bc of the long break, I don't remember exactly every little detail but I'm gonna try my best to just get right back into writing it for you guys

[Before you read this chapter:

*YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS. IT'S JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE WHAT'S HAPPENED IN THE STORY.*

Julia moved to London to get away from her crazy, abusive ex-boyfriend Josh (who is completely irrelevant to Josh Devine. They just have the same name.) Julia works at StarBucks and her best friend is Kate. She has trust issues because of her ex. She keeps running into Niall around town and they start hanging out and becoming friends. Niall invites Julia to a party and Harry gets drunk and kisses Julia. Niall gets jealous but he and Harry stay friends. Also, Niall and Kate throw a surprise party for Julia on her birthday and Niall gets her a car as a present. As Niall and Julia become closer, she's starts letting Niall in. They go to the beach and end up kissing. Then they started going out. Soon after, Josh starts calling Julia and threatening her and Niall finds out and this is pretty much where the story is right now. (Sorry this was kinda just like me rambling and not making complete sentences.)]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Forty-One~

*Niall's P.O.V:*

My eyes blinked open to sunlight peeking through the blinds covering the window in my bedroom. My arm was securely around Julia and hers were wrapped around my waist. She was still sound asleep.

Panic washed over me as I remembered the haunting phone call from last night.

I honestly had no idea what to do. Do I leave and take Julia somewhere else? Is he really going to come for her? My mind was thinking of every possible question to scare me.

I had to come up with a plan, and fast.

I guess the safest thing to do is to go somewhere else. I can't get the police involved because that will only result in Julia getting hurt.

Wow, Josh is one sick bastard.

So that's it. I'm taking her somewhere else, but where? And how do I not make it obvious to the fans, the rest of the boys, well, pretty much anyone?

That's when it hit me. Liam's flat on the beach. I'll tell Julia and the guys that we're going on vacation for a week. I just hope Josh won't be able to find us there. It is pretty far away from here, about 2 hours or so.

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the bed shift.

"Good morning." Julia yawned as she sat up and stretched her arms out.

"Morning, babe." I replied and left a kiss on her forehead.

"So what's for breakfast?" Julia evilly grinned at me.

"That's up to you." I winked. "I have things to do right now, so looks like you're on your own." I cheekily smiled at her.

"You pain in the arse." She sighed and made her way down the hall and into the kitchen. Once I knew she wasn't within hearing distance of me, I shut my door and called Liam.

"Hello?" Liam answered in his cheery voice.

"Hey, ummm I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Can I spend the week at your flat on the beach?"

"Sure, mate. When are you leaving?"

"Probably this afternoon, why?"

"Because that actually sounds like a good idea. Since we're free for the week, why don't we all go. I can call the lads and tell them to bring their girlfriends too."

I thought about Liam's suggestion. Maybe having more people with us will scare Josh away if he were to find us...

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright. I'll give them a call. Talk to you later, mate."

"Just text me once you find out if they're coming or not. Bye."

I hung up the phone. I felt a little reassured knowing that the guys will be there with me and Julia.

I made my way into the kitchen to find Julia sitting at the table, eating a bowl of cereal. I sat down across from her.

"So how does going on a vacation sound?"

Either way, she's leaving. Whether she likes it or not, she can't stay here and risk Josh finding her. She has no idea that he said he's coming to find her in five days and I don't plan on her finding out. It will only scare her more and it's my job to make sure she's not scared.

"It sounds really good. Where would this vacation be?" She winked at me.

"Liam's flat on a beach." I grinned.

"Fancy." Julia laughed. "When would we be leaving?"

"This afternoon, if that's okay with you."

"That's fine with me."

So far, everything is going the way I hoped it would. The quicker we can leave is the quicker I can keep Josh away from Julia.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Julia's P.O.V:*

"Ni, are you done packing yet?!" I shouted to him from his couch. He was in his room packing his suitcase.

All of a sudden, a suitcase came flying down the stairs and landed on the floor with Niall following behind, a grin plastered across his face.

"All done." He stood there smiling at me. Most likely because I probably looked like a deer in headlights.

"Thanks for the heart attack." The suitcase had scared the crap out of me.

"Anytime." He laughed.

"Now lets to to my flat so I can pack." I said grabbing his suitcase and heading out the door. There will be no more throwing of suitcases.

My suitcase was opened on my bed along with piles of clothes surrounding it.

"Ugh, this is gonna take forever!" Niall whined.

"Don't be such a baby." I pinched his cheeks. "Okay, I'll have all this folded and packed in my suitcase in 15 minutes." I said turning to the suitcase.

"Good luck with that." Niall smirked.

"I don't need your luck. You can even time me." I teased.

"Oh really?" He pulled out his phone and tapped the screen a few times. "Go." He announced with a grin as he watched his timer begin.

I started folding clothes and placing them in my suitcase as fast as I could without making a mess.

"And to make this even more interesting, loser of this bet has to go swimming when we get there, fully clothed... Shoes and anything else."

"Let's shake on it."

I quickly dropped the shirt I was folding, shook his hand, and went back to furiously folding and packing.

"Be prepared to lose, Horan."

He laughed at my statement, but he will be sorry.

Exactly 15 minutes later, my suitcase was packed and all my extra clothes that I wasn't going to bring were put away.

"Have fun ruining your shoes." I winked as I placed my suitcase on the floor, pulled the handle out, and walked out of my room with my suitcase following behind.

"My babies!" I heard Niall cry.

"Be a man!" I shouted.

Niall came down the stairs and threw me over his shoulder.

"PUT. ME. DOWN." I yelled.

"I'm being a man." He stated.

I couldn't help but laugh at him. He's just too cute sometimes.

He threw me on the couch and hovered over me.

"Say that I'm a man." He demanded.

"I can only speak the truth." I smirked.

He glared at me and began doing what I dread.

I started to yell and kick my feet as laughs escaped my mouth.

"Stop tickling me!"

"Then say that I'm a man." He pouted.

"You're a man. You're the manliest man I know. Happy?" I laughed.

"Wow. You didn't need to take it that far." He joked.

I rolled my eyes just as I heard a honk from outside.

"Liam's here." Niall announced.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~A/N~

So if you've read this far you probably have already figured out that IM CONTINUING THE STORY! Yay! Your comments really made my day and you guys are so sweet! Thank you so much! :) I really appreciate it!

Ahhhhh I'm glad to be back! Lol

Sooooo what do you guys think is gonna happen?! Do you think Josh will find them?! :O

Comment and vote pwettyyyy pweaseeeee!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1K 9 22
When Juliette's new neighbors turn out to be the British boy band One Direction, her summer starts to bloom. But can she keep her past a secret in or...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
7K 263 50
Maggie Ramos was a 16 year old ordinary girl.She doesn't have the perfect body everyone expects her to have. She took her sister Molly and her best f...
144K 2.8K 28
Lia, just your average teenager... she wishes. Her childhood best friend left her to become a singer through the X Factor; he is now in a famous boyb...