Damaged ❁ G.D

By tbhmeliissa

A girl moving away to forget her terrifying past could be one of the most regretful mistakes she'll ever make... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y

f i v e

2.6K 76 9
By tbhmeliissa

I let it go to voicemail, I wasn't going to answer it. "Not going to answer it?" Grayson looked at me. "No, I don't know the number." I look back out the window.

I was listening to the faint music in the background when my phone went off again. I looked down and it read the same 'unknown number'

I clicked the button to end it and shoved it in my purse. It has to be prank calls, it has to be.

My phone went off for the third time and I was getting really irritated. "Do you want me to answer it?"

"No, don't worry about it really." I smile at him. He didn't say anything but look down at my purse. I wasn't going to answer it.

Then my phone dinged, and that was my messages. I pulled it out and my heart dropped.

Fuck.

This can't be happening, I got a new phone, how is this possible.

'leave me alone, I'm not doing this again."
'Oh yes the fuck you will, you're not done till I say your done.'
'I'll will report you to the police if you don't stop, Alex.'
'If you do that, I will hurt your little boyfriend'

What.... How did he know about Grayson. Oh god, that means he's here, in Cali.

The car suddenly came to a stop. I looked up and saw we were at his house. I couldn't be here, I had to leave.

I got out the car and said "um thanks for everything Grayson, it was great, I have to go. I'll see-" I got interrupted by my phone going off.

'If you tell anyone, I will come after you too.'

Could he hear me right now?

"Baylee, what's going on?" Grayson walked towards me. "Nothing! Just stay over there. I have to go." I walk down the drive way.

I heard him coming at me, but I just kept walking. "Are you scared of something, or someone?" He jumped in front of me.

"No, I just need to leave." I try to push past him. All of my movements stopped when my phone went off.

I picked it up and walked farther away from Grayson. "Alex listen to me, I'm not playing your fucking games. Leave me alone. I'm done with you, we've been done."

"No, you listen to me, Baylee. Your mine and you always will be, I've been looking for you for months and I finally found you. You will play my games."

"I don't want to be with a disrespectful slob like you, do you know what you did to me, it's a felony alex! If you keep this shit up I will go to the police, I'm not scared of you anymore."

"If you go to the police, Grayson's toast." He hung up the phone. I grabbed my phone and clutched onto it, I was so angry.

Grayson touched my shoulder and said "Baylee, is there someone trying to hurt you?"

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me and you wouldn't understand."

"Then let's talk about it." He grabbed my hand. He took me inside the house and locked the door behind him.

"Want something to drink?" He went inside the refrigerator. "Just water, please." I sat at the island.

He grabbed a water bottle and slid it across the counter. I grabbed it and took a big gulp of water.

I was really worried.

"What's going on with you?" He turned my chair to where it was facing him. "Trust me, you don't want to know."

"If there is someone trying to hurt you, I want to know. I won't let anyone hurt you, you can count on that."

That made me smile inside.

"Grayson, if I tell you, you're not going to want to be around me, and I can't risk you getting hurt." I try to reassure him.

"So someone's going to hurt me? I don't care. I only want to make sure your safe." He looked me dead in the eye

"If I tell you, you can't think anything of me please." I fidget with my fingers.

"Of course."

"When I was sixteen, I fell hard for this guy named Alex. We would just see each other at school and smile at each other, but then it grew into conversations. We both flirted a lot with each other. He would treat me like his girl, yano. He would hug on me, kiss me and that suddenly turned into a relationship. I was beyond happy. He was so sweet and gentle, it made me get butterflies inside."

I took a deep breath.

"Then he started hanging out with the new boys at the school and it changed him. He would sneak around to parties to drink and smoke. I'm pretty sure he was messing around with other girls but I wasn't trying to accept that fact."

"He would always come over to the house late at night and want to do things with me, but I always said no. He changed into a abuser. He hit me almost everyday. I covered all my bruises with makeup. It was so embarrassing. My grandparents would see some of them that I couldn't cover, like on my back and they would always question me and I would always have to lie."

"I then told Alex a few days later I didn't want this relationship anymore and I told him to stay away from me. He got so mad he took my phone and smashed it on the ground. I didn't hear from him in days and I was happy, but that was until one day. He was at my window and he was so wasted. He was very violent and very controlling. He came over because he wanted sex, but I didn't want it. He wouldn't take no for an answer. He hit me repeatedly and forced me to do things with him that night that I didn't want to do."

"He then started following me, I would see him or he would text me. It was scary. I had absolutely no privacy. I told Cassidy and some how he found out and he flipped shit. I went outside to go for a jog and when I went down the tunnel he grabbed me and rubbed himself on me, he told me over and over again that I was a slut and I cried. I pushed him away and punched him, and as soon as I made hat decision I knew it was a bad one."

"He chased me down and he broke my wrist. I had to lie to Cassidy and my grandparents about what happened. That's why I was so scared to go to the police. I soon talked to Cassidy about moving and she was so up for it, and we moved in a matter of three weeks. In that time period I didn't hear from him, and I was starting to think it was all going away, but that was until he just called me. He's here. In La." I tried to hold back my tears.

"Hey don't cry. No man should ever treat a women like that. Especially you, you're special. I am so sorry that happened to you. I will make sure nothing will ever hurt you again. I promise." He engulfed me into a hug.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I sobbed into his chest. I cried and cried and cried.

Grayson just twirled my hair and rubbed my back. I felt so safe in his arms.

I wiped my eyes and pulled away. "I'm sorry, I got my makeup on your shirt, I'll buy you a new one."

"I don't care about the shirt. That's what washers are for."

I laughed. "Where's your bathroom?" "It is down the hall on the right."

I walked around the corner and into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and looked into the mirror.

Jesus did I look terrible.

I washed off all my makeup, not giving a shit anymore and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out and sucked in a big breath of air. I saw Grayson sitting at the island with his heads in his hands.

"Grayson, you okay?" I lean up against the counter. He hopped up from the seat and pushed his body towards mine. He put his hand on my cheek and brushed our lips together.

He put his other hand on my thigh and lifted it up, making no room in between us. I put my hands on his shirt tugging him towards me.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck and it made me shiver all over.

The touch of his lips rubbing against mine made me crave the feeling.

I freed my hands from his shirt and put them on his face. I brought his lips towards mine, connecting them together.

I felt my stomach twist and turn. The feeling was undesirable.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." He smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 4.4K 122
"Why?" "I wish I could tell you why" "Why can't you?" "I fear that I will hurt you...
12.4K 246 34
It's unbelievable how fast people can change, One Day, you mean everything to them, The next day, you don't exist anymore. {my first book so- its gon...
6.5K 33 60
Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. But if it is real, it will never be over, right?! Is Ethan Dolan really the one fo...
303 26 20
ON HOLD || This is my first book..but i hope you enjoy . This book is about a girl named Caleigh. After an incident involving her mom, she falls int...