s e v e n

I woke up to the sudden noises of a lawnmower going off. I tired to roll over but couldn't. I looked down and saw Grayson's hand snaked around my waist, holding me very tightly.

I laid there for a few minutes just playing with his hair. It was so soft.

He started to stretch, releasing his hand from my waist. "Oh my bad." He rubbed his eyes."

"You're fine." I smiled. "But you really know how to warm someone up, you know that?" I laugh.

"What can I say, maybe I'm part werewolf." He winked. I don't know if it's me, or when guys wink it's the hottest thing.

I soon heard my phone ding, and I got a message.

"I put it over there" and gray points to the nightstand. I reach over and grab it and it was a text from cass

"How was your night with Grayson?" She sent a winky face.
"Can't lie, it was pretty good. What about you and Ethan?"
"It was great, I'll tell you all about it later!"

"Cassidy sure busts your chops, huh?" He hopped up out of bed. "Well, we did sleep in bed together."

"Yes, we did" he laughed.

"And we watched the stars, we cuddled and we-" I get cut off by gray rolling on top of me, kissing me.

I could never get sick on that feeling.

We pulled away and just stared at each other. "Come on, we're going to the beach!" He dragged me out of bed. "I don't have a bathing suit on me, we are going to have to run to my place."

"Or you could just wear my shorts." He said casually. I playfully punched him in the arm and said "nice try."

"And maybe you could show me around town today?" I redo my hair.

"Yeah sure! I'll talk you to this really cool a fair they have here."

"God I haven't been to a fair in a long time." I say excitedly. "It's really cool. They also have a small petting zoo."

"Are you kidding me? I love animals." I jumped up and down.

"You ready to go?" He laughed at me. "Yes!" I grab my purse, following him downstairs.

I follow him out the house and into his house. It was great that he lived so close to me, now I can see him often.

I pulled out my phone and texted Cassidy if maybe we could have a girls night tomorrow, because I haven't seen her in a while.

A few seconds after I sent it, I saw she read it, but she didn't reply. That's oddly weird for Cass.

I put my phone back in my bra, she will probably reply later.

Grayson then pulled into a driveway and I busted out laughing. "Babe, this isn't my house."

"What? Damnit, which on is it." He looked around. "The one right here." I point at the house next to it.

"Hey, don't judge me, at lease I was close." He put the car into reverse.

We pulled up to MY house this time and I was about to get out when Grayson screamed "NO STAY IN THE CAR"

I was so confused. He got out, going around the car, opening up the door for me.

"Oh my god Grayson. Thank you." I giggled. "No thanks needed."

I walk up to the door and get the keys out my purse open the door, I know exactly what bathing suit im going to wear.

I told him to get something to drink if he wanted and I would be right back.

I run upstairs, going into my drawers, grabbing my new bathing suit. I changed quickly and grabbed two towels for us.

"You ready?" I grab my sunglasses off the counter. "God damn." He looked me up and down. "what?" I say

"Nothing, let's go beautiful." He took my hand, leading me out the back door

"I wish my house had the beach in the backyard. We just have a pool."

"Well you can come over anytime, I'm pretty sure you know that already." I opened the back gate that leads out to the beach. "Shoot, you don't have to say it twice."

I set the towels down, and laid them out. "Don't worry about the towels let's go!" He grabbed my wrist.

We ran into the water and it was the perfect temperature. "Baylee you should be a model." Grayson shouts out of the blue.

"What me? No I love food to much. They fast for like four days. Yo girl can't do that." I lean back, getting my hair wet.

He came closer to me and picked me up. I was laying over his shoulder and it was not comfortable.

He was walking back to shore and I was squealing "Grayson, put me down."

"If you insist." He dropped me into the water. Oh no he did not. I came up out of the water and took a big breath. I had an idea.

I looked behind Grayson and gasped. "Grayson look, it's a starfish!" I walk closer to him. "Where!" He turned around.

"Just kidding." I pushed him into the water. He didn't come up right away and my eyes went wide.

I soon felt something tickling my feet. I screamed and fell back into the water. "What the hell?"

Grayson came up out of the water, laughing hysterically. "You just think you're so funny don't you?" I splash water at him.

"Hey that was pretty funny." He threw the seaweed at me. It was nice to be able to play around with him and not take it seriously.

He was everything I wanted in a guy.