t h i r t e e n

Grayson's pov:

I woke up and my head was throbbing. I tried to grab it with my hands but they were bound with rope.

I tried to yell but my mouth was covered with tape. I looked around the room and saw I was in a abandoned building. There was a camera set up in front of me like you'd see if this were a movie.

I wiggled and wiggled trying to get out of the rope around my hands, but I couldn't.

"I told you to stay away from her." I heard someone say throughout the darkness.

Alex.

I tried to say something but it sounded like mumbling. He came closer to me and ripped the tape off. "You don't control me. I can do what ever the hell I want."

He shook his head and laughed. "This won't be easy for you." He picked up a metal pipe. "Alex, don't you dare hit me with that."

"I control you now, I tell you what to do and what to say. That's unless if you make it out of her alive anyway."

"Listen to me here Alex, the things you did to her are crimes. You committed multiple crimes. The police are out there looking for you, just turn yourself in and go to court. You can always try to appeal the sentence. There's always possibilities." I try to persuade him.

"The police don't know what I did, they only know the stabbing that Baylee did to me."

"You got away with that. You stabbed yourself to make it look like she did it, why, why would you do that?" I look him in the eye.

"The bitch deserved jail time to maybe smack some real life in her to realize she's always going to be with me. If not things would've been worse for her."

"Look, I get why your doing this, but if you lay a finger on me, when I get out of this rope you best believe I will crack your fucking head open."

"I don't think so." I felt the metal pipe collide with the teeth inside my mouth. I spit out the blood and my tooth that got knocked out.

"Maybe the tooth fairy will visit you tonight." He hit me again on the other side of my face.

It felt like my jaw was dislocated from the top half of my mouth. I couldn't move it or speak.

The blood just kept coming out of my mouth like a waterfall. "Fucking bastard!" My words were all slurred.

There was a sudden ringing going off in the background. It was my phone. My phone was going off.

I looked around and Alex whistled at me. He had it in his hand. "It's your little whore, should I answer it?"

I couldn't bring myself to say anything I was in so much pain.

"Well since you didn't say no." He put the phone to his ear.

Baylee's pov:

"Grayson- Grayson baby can you hear me?" I felt my glassy eyes fill up. "He's in a little bit of a crisis right now."

"Alex, please just let him go. He's not what you want."

"Your right. It's you that I want, but he's important to you, and if I hurt him I hurt you."

The whole police station was in on my call, listening. I looked at the lady officer and she put her finger in the air making circles. 'Keep it going' she mouthed.

"Alex, I'm here, you can come and get me. Just please let him go."

"Are you with the police right now?"