t w o

This was it. This has been our dream since we were kids, I couldn't be more excited.

We walked through the airport to the exit. I ordered a rental car, but I didn't get to choose it this time, which was weird.

"You ready?" Cass asks. I look at her and say "Hell yeah"

I follow her out the airport and see the beautiful Cali palm trees, and the beautiful Cali beach that's right in front of the airport.

Im so focused on scanning everything that was in front of me, when cassidy yells, "Baylee, BAYLEE" I shake my head and scream "WHAT." She smirked at me and points to rental car we rented.

Holy Crap, it was beautiful. It was an all black Dodge Challenger with all black rims. I open the driver door and see these blue lights come on, throughout the whole car. Now tell me that's not cool?

I set our bags in the trunk, and get in the driver seat and drive to our new house. It was about a 10 minute drive, but it was a great drive. We rode past all these fairs and concerts going on, along with some parties. It looked lit.

We road down this long road where we see all these beach houses, when we reached our house. It was stunning.

The best part about our house is that the beach is in our back yard, and it's on the corner by itself.

I pulled in the drive way, shutting the car off. Me and cassidy rush out the car and run to the front door. She puts the key in the lock, and turns it slowly.

We just opened up to our new life. It was amazing.

The first thing we did was run upstairs to claim our rooms, and we didn't fight once, it was great!

Once we were done exploring, I went outside to grab our bags and unpack. I open the front door and find some people sitting in our driveway, they yell "Hey! Come here!"

I closed the door behind me and walked down there. "Um, Hi." I laughed. "Hey! I'm Haley, and this is Cory, Megs, and Troy. We just wanted to give a warm welcome to our new neighbors. Oh and PS, were were having a party next door later."

"Oh cool! Thank you, Nice meeting you all! See you later!" I say.

Haley walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "You're gonna love it here."

I put a smile on my face, grab the bags, then walked inside.

"Who was that?" Cass says from the couch. "Our neighbors, they told me that they're throwing a party tonight and wanted us to come"

"For real? Aye! Time to get crunk!" She said excitedly. "You're wild, Cass." I laugh.

"I gotta figure out what I'm going to wear!" She ran up the stairs. I was actually excited about this party, I couldn't wait.

I was in the middle of unpacking when Cass starts blasting "The Hills" by The Weeknd, my song. We both start singing and dancing like idiots.

Cass suddenly barged into my room and asked, "Whatcha think?" I turn around and find her wearing a flower crop top and skinny jeans.

"Im guessing that's what you're wearing to the party?" I spoke. "Well duh, cute right?"

"Love it!" I smile. She went back to her room and yelled. "The Party has Begun!"

I hurry up and change into my dark blue skinny jeans, along with black lace crop top.

After I changed, I sprayed some perfume and walked downstairs. I found Cass standing at the door with her arms crossed. "Hurry up!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I walk towards her. She opened the door and we walked out. "Don't get too wasted" I say while walking down the driveway.

She didn't say anything and I knew she still wasn't going to listen.

Haley ran up to us and smiled "You made it!"
"Thanks for inviting us, um this is-" I turn around to introduce Cass, but she's long gone.

"Come on, I'll show you inside." She grabbed my wrist. I follow behind her and we walk into the house. It was crazy. There was beer pong, a dance floor, spin the bottle, literally everything.

"Wow, you sure know how to throw a party" I look over at some guys chugging down beers. "Eh, most people come for the drinks"

We sat down at the bar and just talked for what it seems like hours. She was telling me all about Cali.

I was listening to everything she was saying, but it wasn't processing because my stomach kept rumbling.

I haven't seen any food yet, which was disappointing, so I didn't want to ask to be a pest.