f i v e

I let it go to voicemail, I wasn't going to answer it. "Not going to answer it?" Grayson looked at me. "No, I don't know the number." I look back out the window.

I was listening to the faint music in the background when my phone went off again. I looked down and it read the same 'unknown number'

I clicked the button to end it and shoved it in my purse. It has to be prank calls, it has to be.

My phone went off for the third time and I was getting really irritated. "Do you want me to answer it?"

"No, don't worry about it really." I smile at him. He didn't say anything but look down at my purse. I wasn't going to answer it.

Then my phone dinged, and that was my messages. I pulled it out and my heart dropped.

Fuck.

This can't be happening, I got a new phone, how is this possible.

'leave me alone, I'm not doing this again."
'Oh yes the fuck you will, you're not done till I say your done.'
'I'll will report you to the police if you don't stop, Alex.'
'If you do that, I will hurt your little boyfriend'

What.... How did he know about Grayson. Oh god, that means he's here, in Cali.

The car suddenly came to a stop. I looked up and saw we were at his house. I couldn't be here, I had to leave.

I got out the car and said "um thanks for everything Grayson, it was great, I have to go. I'll see-" I got interrupted by my phone going off.

'If you tell anyone, I will come after you too.'

Could he hear me right now?

"Baylee, what's going on?" Grayson walked towards me. "Nothing! Just stay over there. I have to go." I walk down the drive way.

I heard him coming at me, but I just kept walking. "Are you scared of something, or someone?" He jumped in front of me.

"No, I just need to leave." I try to push past him. All of my movements stopped when my phone went off.

I picked it up and walked farther away from Grayson. "Alex listen to me, I'm not playing your fucking games. Leave me alone. I'm done with you, we've been done."

"No, you listen to me, Baylee. Your mine and you always will be, I've been looking for you for months and I finally found you. You will play my games."

"I don't want to be with a disrespectful slob like you, do you know what you did to me, it's a felony alex! If you keep this shit up I will go to the police, I'm not scared of you anymore."

"If you go to the police, Grayson's toast." He hung up the phone. I grabbed my phone and clutched onto it, I was so angry.

Grayson touched my shoulder and said "Baylee, is there someone trying to hurt you?"

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me and you wouldn't understand."

"Then let's talk about it." He grabbed my hand. He took me inside the house and locked the door behind him.