t e n

Grayson's pov:

"You're lying." I had anger overcome me. "No Grayson. Baylee's been to jail before, but it wasn't her fault." Cassidy repeated. "Well are you going to tell me what happened?"

"I'm assuming she told you about Alex?" She looked at me. I nodded my head and waited for her response.

"Well, Baylee took him to court, and he wasn't happy about that. One day he called the police saying that he was stabbed and needed medical attention. When he was in interrogation, he claimed Baylee did it. At first I was like, well they are going to know it's not her because they have no proof. Well with his dad being a police officer and shit, they were able to get Baylee's fingerprints on him."

"How much time did she serve?" I said in a shocked tone. "Three months."

I felt so terrible sorry for her. "Well why did she just leave?"

"We got into an argument, it was my fault she left. I'll find her." She headed towards the door. "No, just let her go, if anything I'll go find her."

"Im going to go, I don't want to stay here and make her more mad when she comes back. I'm sorry Grayson." She said before shutting the door behind her.

I sat at the island and thought to myself. This girl has had so much to deal with, I'm surprised she's still here.

People under this type of situations would've ended their life already. Don't get me wrong, I'm so thankful that she's still got air in her lungs.

Baylee is so important to me. I haven't known her very long, but I've known her long enough. It's been four months and we are so close.

We act like a couple, and that's something that I don't mind, but what I want is to be able to call her mine.

The way I feel around her is a feeling I've never felt around everyone else. She brings out the best in me and it takes a lot for a women to do that to me.

She's absolutely beautiful. She could walk out of the house with no makeup on and still look stunning. She doesn't care what anyone else thinks and that's one of the best things I love about her.

I picked up my phone and clicked Baylee's number. I was worried about her.

After a few rings it went to voicemail. I grabbed my stuff and was going to my house to get my car. I might know a few places she could be.

Baylee's pov:

I sped down the highway with so much anger inside me. I knew just where to go.

I pulled up to Midlands Bar, grabbing my fake ID out my glovebox.

I got out the car, slamming the door behind me. I was so furious.

"ID please ma'am." The man spoke. I set it in his hand and he inspected it very carefully. I wasn't worried.

"We have a problem here Ms. Brooks." He looked me in the eye. "Why is that?"

"Because I thought I knew all the pretty girls in town." He smiled at me. "Well thank you." I blushed a little bit.

"Have a good time." He set the ID in my hand. I nodded at him before entering the Alcohol smelling environment.

I went to the bar and asked to buy a full bottle of vodka. The bottle all together was seventy-five dollars.

I took the bottle in hand and opened it up. The smell was just swallowing me whole.

I put the rim to my lips and started chugging down this sweet liquid. I haven't had Vodka in so long, the taste burned my throat.

"A needy girl aren't you now?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw a man who was dressed in casual attire, holding a glass with a type of alcohol I wasn't aware of.

"Very." I plopped down on a seat. "I'm Kevin." He stuck his hand out. "Baylee." I set my hand in his. "You have really soft hands."

"I use lotion almost everyday." He took a sip of his drink. "I should try that." I looked down at my hands.

My hands seemed so far away from me, I was so confused. "You've drank more then half the bottle so your probably feeling tipsy already."

I put my focus back onto the bottle of Vodka, and smiled. "I needed this." I say before putting the bottle to my lips again.

I was craving this so much, I didn't realize I was out of Vodka. "I'm impressed. You want another?" He laughed at me.

"N-no. I want what you havin kesvins." I slurred my words. "Kevin, not kesvins."he signaled the bartender. "That's what I said Kevin's."

"Another drink?" He looked at me. "I'll have what your having." I squinted at his drink. "Bourbon on the rocks." He smiled at the bartender.

I was officially drunk now. My whole body felt so light, and I felt adrenaline rushes come through me.

He handed me the glass and before he took his hand off it I was basically done with the drink.

"That's good." I licked my lips. "Let's go dance." He took my hand. We went to where everyone was dancing, and he took a hold of my hips.

I felt really good.

I grabbed his hands and rubbed them all over my body. He turned me around and his face was centimeters away from mine. I was so turned on at this point.

He kissed my neck and I leaned back, enjoying the sweet touch of his lips.

I tried to move but if I did I was afraid I'd fall, my legs felt so weak.

Kevin grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. I closed my eyes and the flash of Grayson's face came though my mind. I immediately pulled away and said "I- have to go."

"Where are you going?" He followed behind me. "I need to leaves." I slurred once again.

"You shouldn't be wondering the streets like this." He took ahold of me. "I'm fine. Really." I fell to the floor.

"She's fine now, thanks." I heard some say. I turned around and I knew that face. "It's me Grayson, Baylee."

"Oh yeah! See this is my boyfriend Kesvins." I leaned onto Gray. "I see. Then why were you all over me?" He crossed his arms.

"Okay A, you were all over me. Secondly, you kissed me. And as I recalls I pulled away."

He got angry and left. Thank god he was starting to irritate me.

"Come on let's go!" I pulled Grayson's arm. "No, were going home." He swept me into his arms.

"How do you manage to always make me feel like a princess." I drew circles on his chest.

"Because you are." He kissed me forehead.