Every King Needs a Queen (Zal...

By ArcheryIsLife2

Y/N was a normal girl who, sadly, had no friends. She was into creepypastas and was fascinated by one in part... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N Character(s) profile
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Another A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Fun A/N!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sequel is Out!

Chapter 4

13.2K 429 105
By ArcheryIsLife2

Your POV

I woke up freezing cold. I looked over from my bed and saw my window open. I got up and closed the window. Before I closed it, I noticed scratch marks on the sill. I found it odd.

I got dressed and headed downstairs. I saw my mom cooking breakfast. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:18. I had to walk to school because I lived so close. I grabbed an apple, slung my bag over my shoulder, and headed to school.

I felt like I was being watched. I looked around. Nothing.

Hoot!

I jumped. I looked above me at a streetlight. A black owl was perched on it. I never saw a wild owl, only in books and movies. This one was...weird. It had cat like eyes. ((Same ones in the picture of the last A/N)) I stared at it, it stared right back.

I shook my head and continued on.

'That was weird.' I thought. I was almost to school.

"Another day in hell." I said under my breath as I walked into the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.3K 20
In the business of human trafficking, mercy isn't a well known word. You and your crate mate, a child named Frisk, are obidiently waiting to be relea...
8.2K 138 10
What if the oldest of the Vismokes found a child he care's deeply for? What the girl was kitsune? What if his father had ended​ up being killed becau...
7.4K 103 18
When you, a young college student being constantly bullied catches the eye of one of the most notorious killers within the city - Eyeless Jack, thing...
19.8K 318 29
*Sequel to The Phone Call* Jordan tries to move forward after the kidnapping incident, will she be able to move on or will more drama be added to her...