A Diva's Dream (A YG Family F...

Av koreangangster

A normal girl has more to her but she must choose between the love of her life or her new future. Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2: Pt. 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14: Pt. 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 15: Pt. 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Pt.2
Chapter 24
Chapter 24: Pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26: Pt. 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 27: Pt. 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30: Pt. 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36: Pt.2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 23

114 1 0
Av koreangangster

"Lia-sshi! Last question!"

"Ne."

"Do you think this group will make it with a troublesome leader?"

I smirked.

"Am I really troublesome? All I am is a young single mother that is trying to create a better life for her child. I don't see any trouble in that what so ever."

I looked over to see the five other girls and YG in the middle of us. YG gave me a look.

"Look, Milia is a responsible young woman and she knows what needs to be done. I chose her for a reason that most of you won't understand. She's more than capable."

"If she's responsible she wouldn't have gotten knocked up."

"As well she isn't even of an Asian decedent."

Ouch. I give them that but you know what? I'll prove myself.

"My personal life has nothing to with the music we make. In fact, my personal life is my personal life and no one has the right to judge me. As well, my great-grandfather has Philippine blood on my father's side. Also my Korean is actually better than some of the Korean - Americans in this industry."

They all were quiet. I sat up straight.

"But you're child."

"I'm not the first and I'm not the last, especially here in Korea and you all know it. I didn't want abandon my child just because I was stupid."

"Well what about adoption?"

"And have a bigger scandal? I don't think so."

"Your child is forced to adapt to a country that he doesn't even belong to? Doesn't that seem selfish of you?"

I stayed quiet.

"That is enough for..."

"You're right."

Everyone's head turned to me.

"I am selfish for bringing my child here but my child actually does belong here. My child's grandmother is actually from Jeju-do. So again, who are you to judge so quickly?"

"Thank you. That is all for today."

We got up and headed in the back.

I got up and looked around. I went to the window and looked out to see the city. Hong Kong is so cool. YG put us in a suite so the boys in one side and the girls in the other, but last night after dinner we had our own after party and the boys snuck alcohol up to our room so we got a little crazy. I turned around and saw some of the girls sprawled out on the beds in their pajamas. I looked at my bed to see Julien shirtless, I panicked for a sec. I went to rip the covers off him, okay he has his underwear on. I went into the main area and saw everyone else half naked and bottles. I'm so fucked I don't even remember what happened, which is weird I don't like to drink a lot. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I have hickies galore. Shit! What happened, I tried thinking hard then suddenly some of the memories came in.

Ruben - "Okay kids, time for spin the bottle."

He smirked.

Justin - "Someone gonna get lucky tonight. Right Heather?"

Heather - "You wish you could."

We laughed. Justin spun it first and I landed on Sabrina, they kissed. Sabrina spun it and it landed on Josh, they kissed.

Gus - "Game ain't gonna work. There's more boys than girls."

Julien - "That means Dylan's gonna find a new boyfriend tonight."

We laughed.

Dylan - "Who knows it just might be you."

Julien had a serious look while everyone else laughed.

Me - "He's mine. You can't have him."

Josh - "What if this bottle lands on one of you two?"

Ruben - "I guess they're breaking up."

We all smiled.

Heather - "No, if the bottle lands on them they have to kiss each other and if the bottle lands on the same-sex they gotta kiss too."

Ruben - "I ain't doin' that."

Gus - "Nah all you gotta do is twerk on that person."

We all cheered. Josh spun the bottle and it landed on Ruben. They both got up and Josh began his dance, we all pulled our phones out and videotaped them. They sat down and Ruben spun the bottle, at it landed on me. Ruben tried to lean forward but Julien kicked him back. Julien grabbed my face basically stuck his tongue down my throat.

Gus - "Knock it off, what did I say?"

Julien pulled away.

Julien - "The whole thing is over and we're not in Korea anymore."

He got up grabbed me bridal style and took us to the room, he kicked the door closed with his foot. He jumped on me and we made out. We were all ready half naked from whatever we were doing earlier. He started kissing me everywhere on my body. Then all of sudden someone came in and pushed him off of me. Then I blacked out.

All I can do is laugh. I'm glad we had a blast last night, we needed it. I took a shower and when I got out Heather, Karina, Dylan, and Josh were up. I smiled to them as I walked out to the main area.

Me - "Morning."

I heard groans.

Josh - "What time is it?"

I looked at the clock.

Me - "3:25pm."

Dylan - "Shit!"

Gus's dead body started rolling around and his head popped up.

Gus - "What's going on?"

Karina - "Nothing go back to sleep."

She pushed his head down with her foot.

Heather - "Are we doing anything today?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

Josh - "They never told us if we were going home today or not, did they?"

Me - "No and they didn't message me or anything."

Karina - "So they abandoned us here?"

Suddenly Julien came out of the room with my phone in his hand. He gave it to me while rubbing his eyes, and then put his head on my shoulders. I checked the phone to see that I got an e-mail from YG.

Dear SKOOL CrEW,

Thank you so much for your hard work. We very much appreciate it and as a token of our gratitude we offer you the day in Hong Kong and two days and two nights in Seoul. All your expenses will be on us including your plane tickets, which will be at your room later in the night. I also have a special gift to give to you all. I'll see you all in Seoul.

Yang Hyun-Suk

Karina - "So we go back tomorrow?"

Ruben - "I need to get my shit together before we go back."

Heather - "When did you wake up?"

Ruben - "When someone turned on the shower."

Me - "My bad everyone."

I smiled. At least I get to say goodbye to everyone properly. Hanbin! I wonder if he has a phone? I tried to e-mailing him but he never answered. I hope he knows I'm coming. 6:55pm. After everyone woke up we got dressed and went walking to at least see the streets of Hong Kong. It was so pretty especially the night time, almost everything had lights. 8:29pm. We had dinner at this restaurant that was literally on water. It was super cool and super good. 9:48pm. Julien and I wanted to go off by ourselves and that we did. We walked along the water that was by a park. We did a small hike up a hill and once we got to the top, we were able to see the beautiful view. Julien back hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder.

Julien - "This has been the most exciting thing I've ever done. But I'm glad that I got spend it with you."

Me - "I agree. Let's do more traveling."

Julien - "Of course. Where to next?"

Me - "Maybe Paris? No, London. Oh how about Spain?"

He chuckled.

Julien - "How about all of them?"

Me - "If we can afford them."

Julien - "We will. You'll keep dancing, I'll become a video director and editor and we will for sure have more than enough money to do whatever we want, go wherever, see whoever we want. Then when time comes, we'll settle down, get married, and have our family."

Listening to him say this on his own makes me more than flattered. He kissed me and then pressed his cheek against mine. He's so kind and loving yet strong and mature. He's smart and active and atractive. He's everything I wanted in a guy. He makes me feel good but for some reason I feel like there's something missing though. 11:05pm. We headed back to the hotel hand in hand after our little "date". It's so unfortunate that we only had one date out of this whole time but that's what I was actually aiming for. 11:29pm. We finally got back to the hotel and everyone was hanging out in the main area.

Ruben - "You guys make a baby?"

Me - "Yes, in fucking public. Moron."

Ruben - "Hey it can happen."

Julien - "Not this time."

Justin - "Oh you only got the head in again?"

Julien ran up to him and almost punch him but Gus grabbed him.

Justin - "Kidding! I was only kidding. Calm down mi amigo."

Gus - "Knock it off Justin and you sit down."

Julien sat down at the table with the rest of the boys.

Me - "Did they give you the tickets yet?"

Gus held up an envelope and threw it to the cent of the table.

Gus - "Tomorrow morning at 4. We should arrive at about 12."

I nodded and went to my room. I'm so tired but thankfully they're giving us a mini vacation. I washed my face, got in my pajamas, laid down and got comfortable in bed. I'm so exhausted.

Hanbin's POV

"Come on Donghyuk! It's starting!"

Today is the day. SKOOL CrEW performs with BIGBANG sunbaes. I think I'm more excited to see Milia than BIGBANG, they announced the next performers.

"Now, these guys know how to put on a show. With the help of some very special guests please welcome, BIGBANG!"

We cheered and then the music began to play. They picked a good for their intro. They killed it! T.O.P's stage began.

Jinhwan - "Remember, there's two of them per stage so look out for them."

That won't be too hard to spot the forigeners from....

"Look there's Josh!"

"Dylan!"

I saw them, I heard Julien made the choreography for this. I must say not bad. Next Taeyang hyung's stage began. I wonder who's in this...

"Ruben!"

"I see Justin!"

They did this stage justice. Seungri came on. I wonder when Milia will...

Me - "Lia!!"

"Heather's right there."

Milia looked fantastic up there. I couldn't stop thinking about it now. I heard GD's song come on but I still couldn't focus.

"Julien's there!"

"Look Gus just past by, you missed it!"

These guys were great. They're living my dream right now. Finally it was time for the main performance. Milia's voice will blow everyone away. Her part came on and as soon as she opened her mouth the guys shut up. That voice of hers will get her jobs but that mouth will get her in trouble.

The next day....

We had a short practice today because I messed up my ankle so, after practice we went to go eat burgers. As we waited for our food I got an e-mail from....Milia! I opened it and read it. She's coming back to Seoul! I told the boys and they all got excited.

Donghyuk - "Noona is back?"

I nodded. He grew the biggest smile ever.

Jinhwan - "So we're throwing them a party right?"

Bobby - "Of course!"

Donghyuk - "Let's have it at my parents restaurant! We'll have all kinds of food and we'll have pretty decorations and..."

My phone started going off again. I checked it and saw it was a text from YG.

Tuesday at 8pm we are throwing a goodbye/thank you party for SKOOL CrEW at Kingdom Hotel. Wear either burgundy and gold or navy blue and black. This is to represent them and their hardwork. Hope to see you there.

Me - "Well about that party."

They looked at me and I showed everyone the message.

Jinhwan - "Well at least they'll do the work for us."

I nodded. I was hoping for us to do it ourselves but it's okay. But this also means everyone from the company and the whole crew will be there and I wanted to take her to the roof again, but this will actually make it a lot easier for me, no one will really notice. Everything will work out for the better.

Yunhyeong - "So what colors are we wearing?"

Junhoe - "Black and blue suit us more of course."

Bobby - "That's true. All right, black and blue it is!"

Donghyuk - "Let's go shopping, I want get something new. All my other clothes with those colors are what I use for practice."

Me - "Yeah come on, I don't mind a day out and about."

And that's what we did for the rest of the day, shopping. I swear the guys could be girls, especially Jinhwan, Donghyuk, and Yunhyeong. They bought like 3 outfits each as for Junhoe, Bobby and I just bought some simple stuff. As we were heading back to the dorm, I saw some girl clothes that I thought would suit Lia perfectly.

Me - "Hey you guys go on ahead, I'll catch up in a minute."

Yunhyeong - "You sure?"

Me - "Yeah. See you in a bit."

I walked into the store and began to look around then one of the ladies that worked there greeted me.

"May I help you?"

Me - "Ummm. Yes actually, I'm buying a gift and I saw that outfit over there and I would like to get something like that."

"Is this for your girlfriend?"

I paused. She can't be my girlfriend, she isn't my girlfriend but the woman doesn't know that.

Me - "Yes. And she's going abroad and we're having a party for her so I want to give her and gift."

"How sweet. Please follow me."

After about 20 minutes, I finally picked a short, strapless dress that was white, and I got her silver heels. I know she's tall but I don't like girls who wear flats, and I'm sure Milia wouldn't like them either. I left the store and went to the makeup one a few stores down. I looked at the place but had to remember what Milia likes. I do remember her saying she likes to wear eye makeup and lipstick so that's what I bought her. I also bought her skin care stuff, not that she has dry skin I mean it's all ready soft, but it'll make it even more soft. Okay it's time to go back home. Damn. Never have I thought I would spend all this on one girl, I must like her that much. But it's all good, it'll be worth it. Milia's like me, even if she doesn't like it she'll still smile and say thank you. She'll smile, her beautiful smile.

Taeyang's POV

The kids are coming back tomorrow and I still need to buy them gifts. GD and I promised Ruben and Justin shoes so him and I will get them all shoes, but I don't know what kind to give them. Especially Milia. She seems like a tough cookie and I don't want to give her the wrong thing. Come on Youngbae think, what would they all like? Dammit! I can't think of anything, what am I going to do? Then it hit me.

Milia's POV

"Good job ladies! Hurry up for your next set."

The girls and I ran to our dressing room and began to get ready for our next set. The first set's outfits were super sparkly and tight as shit. I tried to take off my mic but it got caught in my hair. Luckily the hairdresser saw me struggling and helped me.

"Lia! There you are."

I looked at Tablo come in.

"Hyung! What's up?"

"There's been a change of plans in the set list."

I sat down in the chair to get my hair done but I looked at him worried.

"What? What do you mean a change in plans?"

"2NE1 will go after us, so that means right after Hanbin's group, we go on."

"But my group goes right before them. Aish! Fine."

"You good?"

"Yeah I'll be fine."

While I was getting my hair done I heard a baby cry. I looked in a mirror to see an older woman pick up a baby and rock him.

"By the way, how is he doing?"

"Good actually. Every time I come in here he's either asleep or being nosey."

Tablo smiled and went to grab the baby. He brought him over and I took a peek at him. He was being a bit fussy so I grabbed him from Tablo and held him. The baby started to calm down and he opened his eyes. His eyes were so beautiful, they looked like green dimonds.

"Look at that. He just misses his mommy."

"Is that right? You missed your mommy?"

He smiled big.

"Aigoo! Look at that! You know Milia, he looks just like you."

"I hope so, I worked hard for this little booger."

"All right I better go I need to go get ready. I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay bye Hyung!"

I kept playing with the baby as I finished getting my hair done. It feels like all my stress went away in that split second that I touched Mason. Mason. This little butt is named Mason.

"Aigoo! Look at my nephew, lookin' nothing but cute."

The tomboy girl and the short girl came over looked over my shoulder to play with the baby.

"Look at that smile! He's so precious."

"Unnie, when are you going to have another one?"

The short girl knugde her.

"Don't worry Noona, I'm not planning on having one for a long time."

"Good! You all ready beat me once, you can't do it again."

We turned our heads to the voice in the back. It was the really tall girl. We all smiled and laughed.

6:30am. We borded the plane and we took off to go to Seoul. I'm excited. I feel like something good is to come once we land.

Justin - "What if there's a limo again?"

Ruben - "That would be sick. They tryin to recreate the day we flew into Korea."

Two months ago, we were on a plane just like this, flying into Seoul. Now that I think about it, we're seated just the same. Dylan by the window, me in the middle, and Julien at the end. Hopefully this time will be better time than the last. 12:37pm. We finally got off the plane and claimed our luggage and walked out. As we were walking Josh pointed out a sign that had our name on it. I looked at the man. It was Mr. Oh! I smiled and he smiled back. He took us outside and we saw the hummer limo again.

Justin - "I called it!"

We cheered and hopped in. As we were driving we all still had the same excitement we had the first day we flew in. I realized that were going in the same direction as the dorms.

Me - "Sir. Are you taking us to the dorm?"

He nodded his head.

Josh - "I actually liked it there. It was cozy."

1:48pm. We got back to the dorms and we settled in, and relaxed for a bit. 4:55pm. Suddenly I got this weird feeling I should go somewhere. I got up and told everyone I'm going on and walk. I got into the elevator and rode it down but then it suddenly stopped. I looked up to see what floor and saw 23, then the doors open and there he was.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

143K 3.1K 57
{ Romance beyond difference. } He's the good student, she's the worst student. He's quiet, she's loud and annoying. He's the personification of perfe...
2.4K 133 12
The present Kim TaeYeon wish to save her first love from death until she met her future lover way back from the past.
24.8K 342 35
A girl who was about to be fallen apart because she can't still moved on she still loves him inspite of being seperated for 5 years now. Her friends...
135K 6.2K 32
I'm not afraid to fade into emotions. Just a touch of your love. __ txt polyamory reverse harem too soulmate alternative universe original character