fifth harmony imagines

By cabelloaddict

↬ fifth harmony imagines/preferences [fifth harmony] (obviously) *i'm also editing most of 'em because i wrot... More

How You Meet: Lauren
How You Meet: Camila
How You Meet: Ally
How You Meet: Normani
How You Meet: Dinah
First Date
First I Love You
What Your Texts are Like
You Write/Sing Her A Song
She Saves You
She Cheats: Lauren
She Cheats: Camila
She Cheats: Lauren
She Cheats: Ally
She Cheats: Normani
She Cheats: Dinah
She Cheats: Camila
What The Fans Love About You
How You Sleep
She Cheats: Lauren
How She Wakes You Up
Hickeys
She Says Something That Hurts You
While Performing
She Still Gets Jealous
Surprising Her on Tour
What She'd Describe You As
Her Favourite Thing About You
Texts
Drunk Texts
Sick
Halloween
What She Likes Calling You
What You Like Calling Her
What Kind Of Couple Fans Refer Y'alls As
"Cute-ish."
What Your First Argument Was About
Store Trips
Christmas W/ Fifth Harmony
New Year Kisses
If They Weren't Famous
Nicknames
Twins
Valentines Day
Work From Home
She Cheats: Normani
7/27
Your 7/27 Song
Fifth Harmony
First Kiss
Swearing
Moments to Remember
Fifth Harmony by Fifth Harmony, co-written by Fifth Harmony
Fifth Harmony by Fifth Harmony, co-written by Fifth Harmony part 2

She Says Something That Hurts You (Part 2)

14.3K 264 115
By cabelloaddict

sorry lauren and camila's parts are longer. it was longer because y'alls broke up in the previous 'she says something that hurts you'. i'll try to make ally's, mani's and dinah's as long as possible even if it won't make sense. :)

Lauren

It has been a couple of days since I last saw Lauren....I wonder if she's doing alright. For a fare share, I haven't been doing very well either. I tried going over to my best friend, Y/BF/N's house, but she wasn't there. Total waste of gas. I then went over to Ally's, but she was out for her birthday. I then thought about going to Mani's, but then again, I can't really go over to her's. Last time I did she brought me over to a club. Lauren punished me for that, because I ended up getting so drunk that she had to go get me but found me on my back, some random dude doing a body shot on me.

So then I was in my car deciding whether I should go to Dinah's or Mila's. Then I remembered Dinah's staying over with Camila because Fifth Harmony has rehearsal and Camila lives closest to the studio, Dinah living the farthest.

You were my courage,
my sword and shield
Grace under pressure,
my wall of steel
I was a stone weighing us down
You were the angel I chained to the ground

Tears sprung in my eyes as I listened to the lyrics of this song. Why did Lauren sing this song to me?

She sang this song to me when I had found her and a guy kissing. That was the first time we broke up. She sang it to me at school, embarrassing me in front of my friends during lunch. She literally belted out the lyrics and nobody laughed at her because she's Lauren Jauregui. And because if they did they'd be dead. I mean, I may not be popular, and I may be shoved into lockers, but I'd kick you if you made fun of Lauren, and I play soccer.

But like, she was on tour on the day she came up to me in the cafeteria. All my friends teased me for the rest of the school year, especially when I as seen with Lauren because of that.

And yeah, we made up that day.

I miss the way you undress,
I miss your head on my chest
Can't stop this bleeding,
can't stop believing
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby I'm in love with you
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby you were mine to lose
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating

I'm literally driving whilst I cry. This is dangerous.

You showed me heaven,
you rang up bells
I played with matches,
it hurt like hell
I sleep and wake,
you're all I see
I can't escape you,
can't set you free
I miss your full moon rising,
catching a breath in silence
Can't stop this bleeding,
can't stop believing
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating

I started to murmur the words of the song, letting it fully capture me in the trance it put me in.

Baby I'm in love with you
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby you were mine to lose
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Missing you,
missing you
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Missing you,
missing you
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating-.

I slammed on the breaks, earning a couple of disappointed honks from the car behind me. I waved him off, shouting a short 'sorry', before I quickly turned the radio off, as tears formed in my eyes.

I quickly drove to Camila's house, being careful not to cause an accident with my glossy-filled eyes.

"Mila? DJ?" I croaked out, knocking on the door ever so lightly, not even having the will-power to knock on the door. The mail thing on the door, opened, so I crouched down.

"Sofi,?" I sniffled. She smiled at me. "Hi Y/N." I gave her a half-heartedly smile. "Can you open the door please?"

She nodded, before the mailbox thing closed, and the door opened. "How come Lauren isn't with you? Kaki and DJ aren't here yet, but they're coming home soon. Mami and Papi are at work, they'll be here soon too." Why would Dinah and Camila leave Sofi all by herself? Nobody knows.

"Okay Sof," I murmured. She held my hand and guided me to the couch, where I sat down and she sat on my lap. "Why are you crying?" She asked softly, after a short momentum of silence. "It's nothing Sof."

"I'm pretty sure you went over to Ally's house but realized she wasn't home yet, then went here, because you didn't want to go to Mani's house, and you couldn't go to Dinah's house because she's here, so you went here, and that's a lot of gas. There must be something that's on your mind. And plus, why would you come here if you could get confrontation from your girlfriend?" Damn this girl is smart. When someone tells you that the Cabello's are actually smart, that isn't a joke. They all may be really clumsy, and adorable, and goofy and all that, but they are really smart. They have old souls.

"I-uh, Lauren and I aren't on good terms." I say quietly, ashamed of myself. Why would Lauren say that?

Now that it dawned upon me, it hit me like a brick. More tears sprung in my eyes, and once I knew it, I was crying onto Sofi's shirt.

||Camila||

I giggled at Dinah's joke, opening the door to the house. Once I did, I placed my few bags at the door, where I gently placed my shoes.

"Sofi?" I called out, but was started as I found her on the couch right in front of me, sitting on someone's lap.

"Who's that?" Dinah asked loudly, causing Sof and I to jump. "It's Y/N. She told me that Lauren and her aren't on good terms. Then she cried on my shoulder until I fell asleep. I can get out of her grip but it's actually comfy like this." Sofi explained.

I titled my head. What happened to Y/SN now? Lauren and Y/N's relationship is too complicated to explain. They've broken up, or taken breaks so many times I can't count anymore. But what makes their relationship special is that they love each other so much they can't break up, and leave it be. They'll always come back together.

Watch, I bet you a kiss on the cheek and a signed autograph that by the end of this imagine part, they'll be together again.

"Okay Sof. Thanks for helping her, I'll go take her into my room." Sofi nodded and went back to play with her dolls, successfully sliding out of her grip. Dinah took Y/N and made her way upstairs, whilst I kissed Sofi's cheek and took the bags Dinah and I got from the mall.

"Camila?...Dinah?" Y/N started to stir. After a few, her puffy and blotchy eyes fluttered open. She sat up in my bed, looking all shattered and sad.

"What happened babe?" I asked softly. Her lip trembled. "I-uh, Lauren and I got into an argument. So when I flinched when I thought she was gonna hit me she snapped and told me she wasn't gonna-" Y/N sighed in relief as my phone started to ring, catching both Dinah's and I's attention. It was Lauren.

"Do you want me to answer it?" I asked cautiously. I didn't want to end up hurting her feelings because I answered Lauren's call. Y/N nodded, smiling.

"It's alright." I put it on speaker.

Me: Hello?

Lauren: Do you know where Y/N is?

Lauren asked immediately. Her voice sounded strained, and I knew she was, or has been crying. I mouthed to Y/N, 'do you want me to answer it?' She nodded.

Me: Yeah, she's at mine. She's sleeping at the moment. Why? Did something bad happen between the two of you? Or are you two trying something new in your relationship?

I teased. Dinah shoved me, trying not to laugh.

Lauren: No, I kinda said something to her that I really didn't mean. Can you please tell Y/N that I love her?

Lauren's voice cracked, before you could hear a muffled sob.

Lauren: I can't lose her. She's my everything. I-I didn't mean what I said. Can you ask Y/N if I can have one more chance? Hell-she gave me so many damn chances but I threw them all away. Fuck-just say that I love her. Please Camz? I'll give her time. Just please tell her I love her.

I nodded, thinking she'd see. But then Dinah hit me in the back of the head. I slapped her shoulder.

Me: Okay Lo, I'll tell her. I'll see you tomorrow.

I hung up the phone, and looked up to a crying Y/N. She bit her lip, rubbing her eyes, trying not to cry. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry boo? It's okay to cry." Dinah reassured. Y/N crawled up to Dinah and I gave us one of the tightest hugs I've ever received in my lifespan. "T-thanks guys." I smiled and patted her back.

"Can I come with you guys tomorrow?" She asked quietly. Dinah giggled. "Depends on what you mean by coming." I punched Dinah's arm, while Y/N punched her other arm. "Ow!"

"Serves you right dumbass."

//

||Y/N||

I fell asleep waiting for the girls to arrive. Ally had recently come back from her birthday thing, and she's come down with a hangover. She said she needed coffee and she'll be alright so Mani went with her, and Caminah went to get food for all of us. Lauren hasn't showed up yet.

I'm sprawled out on the couch that the studio has, the girl's will move it over later.

"Guys? Hello? Sean?" Lauren called out. Shit Y/N, act like you're sleeping.

"Yeah?" Sean answered, he was on those beanbag chair things, on his phone. It was about 5:30, and rehearsals start at 6.

Damn, I feel bad for them if they have to wake up this early for every rehearsal.

"Where are the others?" Lauren asked softly, her eyes now looking upon me.

I can feel it.

"Oh, Normally went to get coffee, Caminah just went to get food for you guys. Okay Lauren, I'm gonna go over to get me some breakfast. I'll probably be here before 5:50 comes. If I'm not here by the time the girls come back, tell them I just went to get food." Sean told her. "Okay." Lauren murmured quietly.

Shit...what have I gotten myself into? Now I'm 'sleeping' and I'm here alone with Lauren.

What could possibly go wrong?

"Y/N?" Lauren asked, sitting on the floor in front of me.

Should I scare her?

Nahh.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say what I said yesterday. I don't know what Camz said to you after I called her, but please remember, you're my everything. I-I can't lose you...I'm hopelessly in love with you. You gave me so many chances and I fucked them all up, and I'm sorry for that. I love you babe...Please remember that." Lauren took my hand and instantly I felt tears roll down. I wanted to wipe them away. I wanted to say it was all okay and that I loved her. "A-And if I do lose you, I want you to know that nobody else will love you as much as I loved you. And shit- I won't lose you. You know why? Because I'll fight for you. No matter what happens. I won't allow someone else love you the way I do. If it takes me to get punched in the face a couple of times, let it be. I want to have a family with you. I want to grow old with you. I want to go around the world with you. I want to get married with you. I love you." Lauren let out a small whimper and started to kiss my hand. She held onto it as tight as she could making it seem as if she let it go, it'd be gone. She continued to kiss my hand, her other hand tracing my knuckles softly. She murmured 'I love you,', over and over again, crying to herself.

I started to stir, because if I held it in any longer, I'd start to cry. Lauren went to let go of my hand, but I had a tight grip on her hand. "Y/N?" She asked quietly. My eyes fluttered open and I took in her appearance. Her eyes were dull and pained. Her face was puffy and red. Her lips were dry. Her posture showed that she hasn't slept last night.

I blinked. I looked down to our hands and again, Lauren tried pulling her away.

But I didn't let her.

"I love you." I whispered quietly. Her lip trembled. Her eyes teared up, and then she was crying. "I'm sorry. I'm such a fucking douche and I don't deserve your love and-" I shut Lauren up with a kiss. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and kissed her, tracing her tattoo ever so lightly. I looked her in the eyes sternly.

"You are a douche, you are sorry, you love me, but you do deserve my love." I murmured quietly. Lauren rested her forehead upon mine.

"I love you." She whispered. I smiled.

"I love you too, forever and always."

Camila

(i switch POV's a bit i'm sorry if you get confused)

"Babe! I'm sorry!" Camila yelled, now crying.

It's too late.

I had already backed up and driven away.

Who am I going to? I don't even know. All I made sure of was that I wouldn't cause an accident. I'm going over the limit, but I have a reason to. I'm just following where my head is telling me to go. My heart is practically dying right now.

My phone started to ring. I looked at it, answering, not even caring who was calling.

"Hello?" I croaked out. "Babe! I'm sorry!" I rolled my eyes. I looked at the phone to end the call. Stupid mistake.

"Oh shit." I yelled. "Babe!? What's happening?!" It was a red light, and because I was going at such a high speed, my car was hit from the passenger seat, and everything went black from then on there.

||Camila||

"Oh shit!" Y/N yelled. I thought she wasn't gonna answer me. I mean why would she? I literally provoked her when she was the vulnerable one. Whenever I am feeling down Y/N does everything to cheer me up.

Fuck, she's driving. Goddammit Camila! What the fucking hell? Why would you call her, especially when she's driving!? Shit...

"Babe!? What's happening?!" I yelled. My heartbeat was going 1000000x per second. I'm not even lying.

It was silent until I heard a loud honk and a crash. My eyes filled with tears. "Y/N!" I cried out. I looked at my phone, shaking.

What have I done?

I slid down the wall, curling up into a ball and crying to myself.

||Y/N||

Am I dead?

I see a light.

I walk over to it and- BAH FELICIA YOU AIN'T DEAD. At least, yet.

(it was just a dream if you are confused. i confused myself lol)

I open my eyes quickly as I wake to see Camila whimpering and crying in her sleep. Her grip on me gets tighter by the second.

"Y/N! Don't leave me! P-please!"

"Mila, baby, it's just a dream. Shh, I'm right here." I coaxed. I sat up and cradled Mila, kissing her forehead ever so often. "Baby, I'll never leave you. Shh, I'm right here, it's just a dream." I continued.

"Y-Y/N...." Camila grips onto the hem of my shirt, crying. Her forehead is creased, so I smooth it down by kissing it. "Shh, baby." Camila's cries soften to a point where she stops, and her eyes flutter open.

"Y-Y/N?" She asks tiredly, eyes watery. I want to curl up in a ball and cry in a corner at the sight of how adorable she looks.

"Yeah babygirl?" I answer, placing a soft kiss to her lips, in which she deepens it. I gasp as she sucks on my bottom lip. She takes this as an advantage to slip tongue in my mouth, making me moan. "I love you," She mumbles in between kisses.

(and no, you aren't gonna have sex.)

"Promise me that you'll never leave me, okay? I love you." She asks, pouting.

How does she go from fucking adorable to hot and sexy and shit and back to adorable again?

Perks of dating the Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao.

"I promise babe. And may I ask...was that what your dream was about?" I asked, as she pushed me back down on the bed still on top of me, leaving open mouthed kisses on my jawline.

"Yeah," She said shamefully. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why do you seem so ashamed of that?" She shrugged.

"Can I take you out on a date tomorrow? Or," She looked at the digital clock on our bedside table, before continuing, "today? Later on? I'll explain everything else to you then. I want to sleep now. I feel tired." I nodded. "I love you," She smiled up at me.

"I love you too, babygirl."

//

Later on that day, Camila took me out to the zoo, and then the carnival.

"Babe! Look! It's a giant panda! C'mon! I wanna win it for you!" I squealed, ignoring the gasping fans taking pictures of Mila and I.

You could call me famous, I have a couple million subscribers on YouTube but like, call it whatever you want.

"Okay hold on babe. We've got the whole day ahead of us...it's only about 1 in the afternoon." Camila chuckled, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin on my shoulder as we walked over to the booth where the giant panda was.

"Hello sir." I greeted as we reached the booth. He looked at us and smiled. "Hi, you're Miss Y/LN and Miss Cabello!" I laughed at his obviousness. "Your right," I smiled genuinely.

"I'm sorry, my daughter is just a really big fan of yours. Will you do me a favour and give me an autograph for her, both of you?" He asked grinning. Aww, that's sweet of him to do that for his daughter.

"Sure." Mila and I both agreed, taking the sharpie and paper he handed to us. "What's your daughter's name?"

"Amanda." He smiled. I returned it.

Dearest Amanda, hi! It's me Y/N. I'm sorry I didn't meet you in person, but I bet you have your fathers kindness! I heard you are a fan of my girlfriends band and I. Hopefully I'll meet you one day, I love you! xoxo, -Y/N :)

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." He thanked us. "Hey, do you have a phone?" Camila asked, her arms still wrapped around my waist. "Yeah, why?"

"Do you mind if Y/N and I here took selfies for your daughter?" I swear, this kind man's face was already beaming with happiness, and it just got happier.

"Oh my god, my daughter would love that!" He beamed. I laughed. He took out his phone and handed it to me, where I took pictures with Camila and even included him.

"Thank you," He said again. "No worries," I smiled. "Now, can I try to play this game?" I asked, handing him a 5 dollar bill. He shook his head. "Try as many times you want, it's on the house." I shook my head. "I insist." I handed him the 5 dollar bill, and moved away till he sighed and put it in his pocket.

Basically, I had to try three times until I won. I have a reason why though. The first time I didn't know how to play, and the second time Camila kept whispering things in my ear.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Camila kissed my cheek squealing, jumping up and down, holding the fluffy panda that was almost bigger than her. Fans took videos of the interaction. Camila pulled me down for a kiss, catching me off guard, making fans scream and squeal.

Camila smiled into the kiss, and so did I.

...

"So, what happened in your dream?" I asked, taking another slice of pizza. We decided to take a break and eat. Camila wiped her mouth before speaking.

"So, it started of with me and you arguing, and like, you were getting hate for being two years younger than me,-"

"Hey! I am only a year and a month younger than you!" I pouted. Camila giggled. I took a long sip of my mango and pineapple smoothie, before clutching my head. "Ahh! Brain freeze!" I winced. Camila laughed loudly at this.

"Hey!" I pouted again, before tickling her sides. She laughed loudly, catching peoples attention. Some took pictures of us. "St-s-stop!" Camila got out of her fit of laughs. I smiled.

"Okay, continue your story."

"As I was saying, you were getting hate, and our argument got so out of hand that you left, but you were crying. So I called you, and you answered it...but you were driving...a-and you got into a car accident. And I got sad because I was on the phone with you at that moment, and it was my fault because I called you, and because of that, I lost you..." Camila said quietly, her eyes watering. I smiled down at her.

"You'll never lose me, babe. I love you." I reassured, kissing her lightly.

"I love you too." She smiled in content.

"Y'all are cute!"

"Just get married already!"

"Goals right there!" I heard, making me laugh.

"I know right! I plan on proposing, just not now, but I will, and I know we are goals!" I answered each comment. Camila blushed, hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"Baaaaabe..."

...

We went back to the fair, and went on many rides. Now, we're on our last ride, which is the ferris wheel.

"Babe?" I asked Camila softly, holding out a ring to her. Her undivided attention was outside, because we were at the top of the ride.

"Yeah babe?" She asked, still looking outside. She then looked over to me.

"Y/N..." She gasped. I smile. "It's not what you think it is. It's a promise ring. Y'know how you said to promise that I'd never leave you? Here. I promise that, I will never leave you. I will always love you, and if I leave, I will always come back to you, to have you in my arms." I whispered, handing her the ring. It had a golden band, and a lilac diamond flower. Camila teared up as she slipped on the ring.

"I love you..." I smiled as well.

"I love you too baby, so so much."

Ally

"Okay, enough of that wedding shenanigans." Ally giggled. I pouted playfully.

"Whyyyyy?" I asked. "Don't you wanna get married to me?" I feigned hurt. Ally rolled her eyes at me.

"Baaaaabe, I really wanna make cupcakes." She whined. I laughed.

"Okay babe." I took all of the ingredients Ally told me to take. "Hey, what kind of cupcakes are we making?" I asked after a short moment of silentness. Ally grinned. "Red velvet and rainbow." I stuck my finger in the batter, and licked it clean. It tastes soooo good...

"Y/N! You are supposed to be stirring it! Not eating it!" Ally scolded, swatting my hand at each attempt I made to get more batter.

"Bu-but...it tastes good." I said childishly. Ally giggled. "You sound so much like Mila...or Lauren." I smiled.

"Okay fine. If you help me out, I'll leave you a bowl of the batter. But you have to help me first." Ally told me. I nodded.

I can do this.

...

I can't do this.

I keep looking at the batter (and Ally) and it feels so tempting...but I promised Ally that I'd help her.

"Y/N, I know you're staring at me. You keep biting and licking your lips...what do you want? The batter or me?" Ally asked, amused at the fact I don't even hide it. "Both." I smirked.

I hugged her from behind. "I love you Ally." I murmured, leaving small kisses behind her ear. Ally let out a small moan, smiling ear to ear in front of me.

"I love you too, Y/N." I stuck my finger in the batter again, but this time, I swiped it on Ally's nose, smiling as she squealed, kissed her cheek, and ran to the living room. "Y/N!" Ally laughed, chasing after me. I ran and jumped over the couch hiding behind it.

My breathing got shallower as it got quieter.

"Y/NNNNN?" Ally taunted. My eyes widened. There was a ton of dust here, and there was a spider.

Spider.

"AHHHH!" I screamed, jumping up from the couch and clinging onto Ally for my dear life. "There's a spider!" I yelled, jumping onto her back. She screamed too. "Where?!"

I smirked. "ON YOU!" I jumped off of her just to watch her reaction. Ally screamed something in Spanish before she started to jump up and down shaking her head, arms flailing around trying to get the spider that was 'on her' off. "GET IT OFFF!" She yelled numerous times. Ally's parents ran into the room along with Brandon.

"What is happening?" Patricia asked rather calmly. I giggled. "There's a spider." Ally screamed again running up to me and jumping on my back now, as the spider appeared from under the couch. I shuddered. Brandon smirked. He grabbed a tissue and picked it up.

"Brandon NOO!" Ally yelled. I ran up the stairs for my -and Ally's- dear life, running up to Ally's room and locking the door.

"That...was...FUN! Do it again!" I laughed. If I could, I'd do this for the rest of my life. Ally's reaction to this was so funny.

"Again!? Not again!" Ally pouted. I laughed, squishing her cheeks.

"Awe, why? Is wittle Ally scared?" I teased. Ally shoved me. "No..." She mumbled.

"It's okay to be scared Als!" I giggled.

"Okay babies! I'm gonna flush it down the toilet now!" I heard Brandon yell. Phew.

I then heard a flush come from the bathroom, probably the one downstairs.

"I'm not using that toilet for a while..." I told Ally. She tilted her head confused. "I don't want the spider to jump and attack me whilst I pee!" I exclaimed, making Ally's eyes widen.

"Me too."

//

"Hey, y'know I'm sorry for calling you a jerk right?" Ally said, biting her lip.

I smiled, "I know Als. And plus, we were only joking, right?" Ally looked away. I fake gasped.

"You meant that I was a jerk!?" I yelled at Ally, making her grimace at my outburst.

"Wow Als." I playfully glared at her.

"I'm sorry!" She pouted. I laughed.

"You know what? I think I get a cupcake for this." I stole the cupcake that was in Ally's hands, and ate it.

I then finished the cupcake and poked at Ally's sides, making her laugh and squirm around.

"I-I'm sorry! S-Stoppp!" Ally laughed.

...

"Mhmmmm Ally these cupcakes taste sooooo good..." I moaned at every bite I took. It honestly tastes better than the batter.

"See! Now if you have helped me all these cupcakes would've gotten baked earlier!" Ally nudged me giggling lightly. "Shut the fuuuu up!" Brandon told us, his mouth full of the cupcake. We were watching a movie.

"Hey! Don't swear!" I mimicked Ally. Ally slapped my arm. "I wasn't even swearing- OH MY GOD!" Brandon cut himself off, as something popped onto the screen.

"Don't say God's name in vain Brandon." Patricia scolded, making me smirk.

Normani

"AHHHH! SO WHEN YAAA! GONNABUYMYPIZZABRAHHH!" I yelled, jumping up and down on the bed Mani and I shared. Normani laughed, making butterflies erupt into my tummy.

"Where'd you get that babe?" She chuckled. "Camila...." I said quietly.

When the girls were on tour I came along with them and there were days where Camila and I would just hang out by ourselves because nobody would put up with our weirdness. Occasionally, Dinah would tag along, but she'd fall asleep during the fourth movie, whilst Mila and I would stay up until our eyes were bleeding, or 7 in the morning.

"Obviously." Normani continued to laugh.

"Hey! What do you mean by 'obviously'?" I feigned hurt.

"Well...both of you are like best friends and all that shit and you guys are in love with pizza. There isn't a way where you would get that from Ally or Lauren. Maybe Dinah, but no." I gave her the 'bitch no' glare, because she's right.

"Why do you have to be soooo smart?" I whined, grabbing my girlfriend and putting her in a headlock. Normani laughed, and started to pretend like she was actually choking.

Normani got out of my 'very strong' headlock and pushed me down on the bed, starting to wrestle with me.

A knock to the door stopped out wrestling. I got up from the bed, my hair all messed up and just in a shirt, and walked up to the door.

Instead of meeting a boy that would be staring at my legs or some shit, I was met by four pairs of eyes, all of them grinning from eye to eye.

"GUYS!" I yelled happily, group hugging them.

"Is this a bad time? Because you look like you were about to have sex." Dinah teased, ruffling my hair. "Nope! Mani and I were wrestling and I won!" My obliviousness showed as I grinned childishly.

"But you couldn't win against Ally...how would you win against Normani?" Lauren teased.

"You're just saying that because I won against you in a no laughing ga-" Lauren shushed me.

"Oh. Hey guys!" Normani greeted. There were choruses or 'hi's' and 'hello's' back as I took the 5 boxes of pizza out of Camila's arms and placed them in the living room. Dinah, Ally and Lauren followed, them having the movies, snacks and chicken wings.

I feel hungry now.

Normani and Camila came from our room, holding pillows and blankets.

"C'mon! Hurry upppp! I wanna eat!" I yelled. Dinah and Lauren smirked, looking over to Mani making her blush. "Eat what Y/N?" I rolled my eyes.

"Mani out." I answered back simply but sassily, making their eyes widen and jaws drop. Lauren laughed out loud.

"Damn Y/LN, never thought you had it in you." She ruffled my hair. What is with Laurinah ruffling my hair?

"I never thought you'd confess your dying love for-" Again Lauren shushed me. But this time she slapped my arm as well.

"Well then...let's eat!" Camila says, breaking the awkward silence Lauren and I made.

//

Basically, we've finished 3 movies, are bags and bags of candy, 4 boxes of pizza, 2 jugs of pop, I don't even know how many water bottles anymore, but we keep going.

"I feel like I'm 9 months pregnant..." Camila groaned, resting her head on my lap, her legs on Dinah, her feet on Lauren. Ally was cuddled up with Lauren, Camila and Dinah were, and I'm with Normani.

"That's because you are. You're gonna have a baby and name it pizzah, just watch." Lauren giggled. "I call Y/N as the baby daddy!" Camila yelled all of a sudden, making me giggle.

We are high on candy.

"I call being the Godmother!" Ally yelled. "I call being that cool sister that picks on Pizza!" Dinah said. "It's Pizzah!" Grammar queen corrected. "Oh and I call being the cool brother that teaches him/her to play softball and football and all that shit!"

"And I call being that pro dance teacher!" Mani said, making me kiss her cheek. "Yeah, you'll have to teach me." I took a selfie of all of us.

"@Y/TN: Guys! Camila and I are having a baby! I'm the baby daddy bc I'm so cool. ;) Lern and DJ are our other boring children, Ally's the godmother, and Mani's being the pro dance teacher."

Dinah

"Hey, Gina, I'm sorry for saying your sister had Dora hair." I said softly, walking into the room she and Dinah shared.

"It's okay." She replied quietly, not even acknowledging me. I sighed lowly.

"Hey, Gina?" Gina looked to me, her eyes wide. "Yeah Y/NN?" I grinned, as an idea popped up into my head.

"Let's go for a drive, yeah?" She smiled, standing up.

...

"Where are we going?" Regina asked. I smirked. "Somewhere." Regina threw her teddy bear at me. "Hey!" I laughed.

"It's a surprise Gina." Regina groaned. "It better be good. Because I'm still mad at you for hurting Dinah's feelings." I smiled.

"It's better than good."

Once we got to our first destination, I parked the car and looked to Regina. "Is that all you got? The arcade?" I rolled my eyes at this girl's sass.

"Okay. C'mon, we still have a couple more places to get to." I got our of the driver seat and opened the door for Regina, the child lock on.

...

I ended up wasting $40 just for about 35 coins. Ugh. On the bright side, I won one of those jackpot games, giving us about 1300 tickets. Regina, non-surprisingly was good at those hoop games, having the will-power in basketball like Dinah.

"Hey Y/N can I get that stuffed unicorn?" Regina asked, pointing to a giant unicorn. I smiled. "Okay, but I'll have to use the rest of your coons to get us more tickets so we can get that and some candies." Gina nodded, and handed me the rest of her coins. There were at least 6 or 7 left. I can do this.

Regina and I walked around the arcade, looking for a game I knew I'd win. Gina squealed, finding a game. I gave her three, leaving me three.

"Okay Gina, I'll meet you here. Kay?" She nodded, already playing the game. It was the one where there were many lightbulbs and you'd press a lightbulb to get the jackpot thing.

I walked around, looking for some more games. I smirked when I came across one specific game.

(sorry i don't really explain the games i don't go to arcades a lot lol)

I ended up getting us a hundred and something tickets, which is enough to get us that unicorn and candy.

I walked over to where Dinah Jr. was, and once I found her, she was grinning ear to ear, but she hasn't noticed that I was coming. "Why so smiley?" I asked, poking her sides, startling her. "That boy-" She points to a boy, who was her age, making me furrow my eyebrows, before she continued, "gave me these tickets and said I was cute." Suddenly my motherly side switched on.

I looked around and saw someone who looked as if they had Dinah's hair.

I'm going delusional.

"Oh hell nahhh." I said, making Regina smirk.

"Why Y/NN? He's soooo cute."

"Dude, I swear to god if you start dating by the age of 16 I'm beating your ess. You are not aloud to date until...43." I told her sternly. She pouted.

"But why?"

"Because I said so." She slumped. "Damn....you sound like Mama." She grumbled.

Someones arms wrapped around my waist, making me tense. But hearing her giggle made me relax.

"Lauren?" Jkjkjk. "Dinah?"

"You sound so motherly. I like it."

"B-but she said he was cute..." I pout.

"Babe, that's our cousin." My eyes widen, making Gina and Dinah laugh.

"You guys are so dead..."

...

"C'mon Y/N! T'was just a joke..." Dinah apologized for the 50th time. I continued to ignore her and Regina.

"And it was payback for telling Gina I had Dora hair..." I hear her mutter quietly. I bit back a smile.

Dinah slid a hand on my thigh, catching me off guard. "I'll make it up to you, I promise..." She leaned over to pepper kisses on my neck.

"B-babe I'm driving..." I whimpered. I feel her smirk against my skin.

"Eewww guys! Stop! Dinah I am gonna tell ma!" I heard Gina yell from the back, making me laugh.

//

"We're at our final destination guys!" I said softly, as I parked at the reserved space on the beach of the Hansen/Amasio's.

"Guys?" I asked, looking at Gina, who was cuddled up with the unicorn, sleeping.

I took a picture of them grinning ear to ear.

@Y/T/N: cuties. 💕

Sorry these one's aren't as long as Camila's and Lauren's. I warned you from the start...but I still feel bad. Sorry if they're bad....Hope you liked these ones... byeee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.4K 47
Includes • gifs • headcannons
33.8K 793 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
182K 8.8K 36
5 - 2016 ✌.
856K 23.6K 194
Imagines about Fifth Harmony. If you have any requests for imagines, message me or leave your requests in the comment section! Hope you enjoy :) Cami...