Getting To Know Miss CEO

By MistyMe15

Meet Christy King CEO of King Industries, a powerful mutli billion dollar company. You might be thinking she... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The Alexanders and Partnerships
Chapter 4: The Dinner
Chapter 5: The Promise
Chapter 6: A Midnigth Stroll
Chapter 7: The Beach
Chapter 8: A Night Under The Stars
Chapter 9: Let the games begin!
Chapter 10:When realisation hits...
Chapter 11: The Reunion
Chapter 12: The Sleepover
Chapter 13: Friends...
Chapter 14: The Visitors and The Fencing Match
Chapter 15: The Shopping Trip
Chapter 16: The Charity Event
Chapter 17: The Waterpark And The Unexpected...
Chapter 18:The Kiss & The Truth...
Chapter 19: Meeting The Devil?!
Chapter 20:Just like old times...
Chapter 21: Mazerunner...
Chapter 22: Her Answer...
Chapter 23: Mia Bella...
Chapter 24: The Airport
Chapter 25: The Italian Trip
Chapter 26: Florence...
Chapter 27: Tuscany...
Chapter 28: Meeting The Family...
Chapter 29: Confessions...
Chapter 30: Downhill...
Chapter 32: Party time!!
Chapter 33: Him again...
Chapter 34: Love is in the air...
Chapter 35: Her Fear...
Chapter 36: This could be us...
Chapter 37: The Date...
Chapter 38: Shockers...
Tell Me! Tell Me! Tell Me!!
Getting to Know MistyMe15...
Chapter 39: It's A Mystery...
Chapter 40: Love and Lies...
Chapter 41: It hurts...
Chapter 42: Awkward...
Chapter 43: Are you insane?!
Chapter 44: Tensions and a Trip
Chapter 45: Its Official...
Chapter 46: Gifts and a Surprise...
Chapter 47: You Kidding..
Chapter 48: Planning A Wedding...
Chapter 49: Dress Shopping...
Chapter 50: The Bachelorette Party...
Chapter 51: The Big Day...
Chapter 52: The Honeymoon...
Chapter 53: House Hunting...
Chapter 54: Settling in...
Chapter 55: A Sickness Or So They Think...
Chapter 56: Our first Christmas...
Chapter 57: Space?
Chapter 58: You are my world...
Chapter 59: The Kick and Party...
Chapter 60: I Love You...
Epilogue
The Sequel Is POSTED!!!!
Author's Note

Chapter 31: Fun Times and Breakups

10.4K 331 7
By MistyMe15

Well thanks peeps for giving me your'lls answer to that difficult decision I had to make in Sequels?!
I present to you Chapter 31, which I am sure your'll might enjoy ;)...
P.S I now have an official instagram account mistyme15. Follow me to know when the lastest updates will be and I can see your awesome banners/covers.

Christy's POV

It's been 2 weeks since we got back from Italy and it is only a week until Isabelle and Elizabeth's sweet 16 birthday party I have planned for them.

They are currently staying at my apartment for this whole week, just hanging out and doing some goofy stuff. It was about 1 in the afternoon, when we decided that was enough of movie watching, considering we watched about 6 movies. We had gotten up early and got ready for a day of doing nothing but having fun.

When I was younger I would like to wake up early and get ready so I don't have to go and have a shower when I could probably watch tv or play games.

"Chrissy!! Let's bake now!!" The girls whined from the other side of the couch.

"Okay, what's on the menu?" I asked them.

"Anything and Everything!!!"The yelled running into the kitchen. I laughed and walked in behind them. It was their birthday week and I don't want to ruin it for them.

As we were getting the ingredients out for the recipes, the doorbell rang and I wondered who it could be.

Since it was really hot today and I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I decided to wear a short denim shorts with a tank top like shirt which was a bit short in the front and a bit longer in the sides, if I had to lift my arms up you would see a bit of my belly.

I went to the door and when I opened it, the people standing there..I was not expecting.

"Hey Christy. Looking good." Sebastian smirked and I glared at him but I tried my best to suppress the laugh.

"Not too bad yourself."I smirked and he chuckled as I stepped aside and let them in.

Well let's just say even though with the whole William thing that happened back in Italy that never stopped me from being friends with the boys, sure things were a bit awkward between William and I but mostly for me since William seemed to enjoy the whole me being awkward thing.

"Where's my princesses?" Anthony said glancing around the room.

"We here!" Isa and Eli attacked him with a hug. We all got pretty close and it was actually not that bad. Isa and Eli got really close to the boys and their family, so much so that they invited the boys' cousins all of them, as well as their wife and kids, uncles, aunts and grandmother to the party.

"What about us?!" William, Sebastian, Eric and Dylan pouted making the girls giggle and give them hugs. I am really happy that William does not let his feelings get in the way otherwise things would be really...well you get the picture.
and just so you know Isabelle and Elizabeth knows nothing about the things that went on between William and I.

"So what are your'll up to?" William asked.

"We were going to bake, care to join us?" The girls said and asked them to join us. I was really suprised when they agreed.

We all walked to the kitchen and I was relieved that my kitchen was big enough for all of us.

I put on the music, a habit of mine to have music on while I am baking, and the song All Hands On Deck by Tinashe came on and I couldn't help but break out into a smile. I really like the song and so do the girls.

When I started dancing around the room getting everyting ready to start. I noticed the boys were really quiet, so I stopped and turned to face them.

"What?" I asked them with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing." They said all too quickly.

"Why do I not believe your'll." I said narrowing my eyes at them and they just shrugged.

"Dylan..."I said looking at him. From all of them I would have to say Eric and Dylan were my favourite and just because I could get them to talk when I want to know something.

"Uhh..." He didn't know what to do and he looked to his brothers for help but they all had terrified looks on their faces.

"They not going to help you love." I said with a bitter sweet voice.

"Alright!" Sebastian caved in. "We were kinda shock that you into music this much." he continued and I looked at him like her grew two heads.

"Well just so you know I love music, I may not listen to it all the time but when I get the chance I will go for it." I shrugged and they gave me a smile. I went back to geting the things ready.

A few minutes later...

"Hey!!" I yelled at William who just threw flour at me.

"What?" He smirked and I glared at him and he just shrugged.

"You-" I was about to say something very nasty to him when something caught my attention.

"Wait! Everybody shut up." I said and everyone kept quiet and stared at me while I listened again. Isa and Eli confirmed my assumption.

"Pretty Girls!!" They yelled and the three of us ran into the living room and turned up the volume and danced to the song Prety Girls by Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea.

The boys soon came to see what got us all worked up and let's just say they were a little suprised to see us dancing like we were crazy.

William's POV

We were currently in Christy's kitchen baking with Isa and Eli as well as Christy. Things between us for the couple of weeks were...well you know. Christy would often get awkward being around me and I loved it because she looked so cute when she tried to change the atmosphere.

I decided to have some fun with Christy so I threw flour at her.

"Hey!!" She yelled and I thought, damn I could never get tired of her voice...

"What?" I smirked, loving the glare she sent my way and I just shrugged

"You-" She was about to say something, probably cursing me, when something caught her attention.

"Wait! Everybody shut up." She shouted and everyone kept quiet, staring at her. Just then Isa and Eli squealed saying something like pretty girls, and I wondered what that meant.

They ran to the living and we followed, curious about what got them so worked up, when we got there we found out it was song that they seem to like so much so they started to sing and dance to it.

***
All around the world, pretty girls
Wipe the floor with all the boys
Pour the drinks, bring the noise
We're just so pretty!
***

The way Christy danced she could be labelled as a temptress but she doesn't even see that. The way her body swayed with the rythm of the music, words cannot describe it, her hips swayed and I would take her right then and there but I had to control myself. I don't think she knew what she was doing because she seemed so lost in the music, if she did she would have never done this type of thing in front of us.

"You scored high bro..." Sebastian smirked saying softly to me so that the grils would not hear us.

"Yeah, Will." Eric and Dylan said.

"Just give her time, she will come around" Anthony said giving me a look of support.

All I could do was just imagine what it would be like if we were a couple but I have a plan that will make her mine.

Christy's POV

After our little dancing fest, we finally got back to baking and now we all were currently sitting in the living room, watching tv and eating our tasty baked treats.

We were in the middle of watching a movie when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and walked to the door and opened it, the feeling I had was undescribeable when I saw tears in my best friend's eyes.

I opened the door wider and held open my arms as she came in and hugged me. I hugged her back, comforting her untill she was ready to tell me what happened.

We just stayed like that, I never even notice the boys, Isa and Eli come to see what happened, we pulled away and I wiped her tears and lead her to the living room.

We sat down on the couch and I got her a glass of water, she drank it and cleared her throat which mean she was ready to talk.

"Oh Christy." Selene sob again. "It hurts so bad." Her tears falling and I immediately took her in my arms.

"What happened Selene?" I was getting worried. Selene hardly cried but she is easily hurt. Whenever Selene cries it means something bad has happened.

"That asshole Jace cheated on me!" She looked so furious right now and it reminded me of when I found out about that jackass David Wright.

"When did you find out?" I asked her, plotting how I am going to murder Jace Hunters.

"Well I went to a coffee shop and you won't believe who I saw! It was Jace and this fucking dum blonde-" She was cut off by when the boys scoffed. I looked at them to give them a glare, they looked offended.

"Excuse me!Not all blondes are not dum!" Sebastian stated clearly offended. I was puzzled by what he said and then I realised that they have blonde hair.

"Sebastian, your hair is not even blonde it is more like a blonde and brown mixed together." The girls said to him in a 'duh' tone.

"Exactly it is like a dirty blonde." I said backing up the girls.

"Sorry, I didn't mean your'll Sebastian, I...am just so irritated." Selene said apologetically and then angry towards the end.

"You were saying." I urged her to continue.

"As I was saying, I saw him and that bitch and let me tell you they were not just friends, they were holding hands and being all lovey dovey with each other. I continued walking to the counter, ignoring them and gave my order." She stopped and took in a breath. Selene has tends to babble and forgets to stop and breath when she talks.

"I got my order and as I was walking out the shop, this guy just comes out of nowhere and spills his coffee on me! I was furious with him but when I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes or I think that was his eye colour..." She stopped to think of the guy, I hit her arm and yelled Selene.

"What?! He was hot and I mean like freaking gorgeous, he was like if Taylor Lautner and Zac Efron had a baby it would be him." She emphasised on the freaking gorgeous part and I couldn't see the problem here besides the whole Jace thing.

"Selene I don't understand why you were crying ." I spoke my mind.

"You know what, I don't even understand why I was crying myself...but I did score a date with a hot guy but I said I will call him when I want to go out saying that I wasn't ready yet." She said and I was thinking Selene was always lucky with guys after we went to University. She would break up with a guy and next minute she will find another guy but she will only go out with them after a few months and if it didn't work out they will just be friends. So if you are think she is a whore, she is not.

Isabelle and Elizabeth's POV

"Christy can we try on those dresses we bought?" We asked or more like whined and Selene shot up in excitement all traces of crying gone out the window.

"You mean those hot dresses we bought last time." She said with a huge grin on her face and Christy nodded which she squealed.

"Get off your ass! What are you waiting for! We have some awesome dresses to try on!!" Selene yelled at Christy, yanking her arm so she was standing and ran excitedly to Christy's room.

"You know we could use your opinions on our dresses for our after party?" We said suggestively turning to the guys and they blinked.

"Us?" Anthony asked not believing that we are asking them for their opinions.

"Yes your'll." We said like they were talking to two year olds. They looked at Christy as if asking if it is okay which she just nodded probably not wanting to ruin our week or as she told us.

We all, including the boys went up to a room with a few couches in it and a door leading to the walk in closet where Christy keeps all her formal dresses like her evening gowns etc. They sat down as we went into the closet where Selene was gaping at the dresses that was in the closet.

"O-M-G...Christy how come I never knew about this room and all these amazing dresses!!" Selene was angry but that soon changed when her eyes landed on the party dresses.

"I only did up this room a few weeks ago before we went to Italy." Christy admitted and Selene started looking through all the dresses.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's try on some dresses!!" Selene yelled and we were sure the boys heard her.

Christy's POV

30 minutes later...

It has been 30 minutes and we tried over 50 dresses. We were currently trying potential dresses that I already had.

"OMG! Christy why don't you use more stuff like this?" They girls asked.

"Christy you look hot with a capital H-O-T!" Selene said excitedly.

"No I don't!" I said at least she looked really amazing in her dress which was a sleeves sexy black party dress which reached her by mid thigh or just above. It had a rhinestone belt sewn on just below her breast making it look more rounded and from there it was flowy in a way.

"Yes you do!" Selene argued.

"No I don't! I am too fat for this dress!" I retorted.

"You are not fat Christy!" She argued back.

"Yes I am! It is so tight and not to mention my boobs are practically spilling out of the dress!" I could hardly breathe in the dress. It was similar to Selene's dress instead of flowing out it was fitting onto me like a second skin, it came by mid thigh and it was black rhinestones around the neckline.

"You know we can hear your'll!" Sebastian yelled from the otherside of the door and that reminded that they were still there and probably heard me say that my boobs are spilling out of my dress.

"So what you expect an apology?" I yelled back yet I had this weird feeling about showing the dress but I pushed it.to.the back of my mind.

There was silence and I took that as a no or they didn't expect that from me.

"Come Christy, lets go!" Selene urged me to show the dress and I stared at her as if she grew two heads.

"Yeah right, when hell freezes over then I will go out in this dress." I said being the stubborn person I am.

"You either go out yourself or I will push you out and makes sure you land on a certain someone..." Selene grinned evily in my direction but I was grateful that she kept her voice low almost in a whisper. If you are wondering, I decided to tell Selene about William but not the part about him confessing and kisses only the one where he kissed me in the library. I wasn't ready to tell her about the confession, she might get different ideas...

"Fine I will only go out there when you where the red dress exactly like this one." I challenged her and I was a bit taken back when she agreed. She knows I no more like wearing such dresses, just for fun I would sometimes try them on and we will act crazy together by dancing and modeling around the room.

She got dressed and we both walked out. So I am pretty sure you can imagine the looks on William, Anthony, Sebastian, Eric and Dylan's faces when we walked out. A room with 5 playboyish men and two women dressed in tight, skimpy dresses.

"Uhh..." Anthony blinked or more like all of them blinked. The looks on their faces were so hilarious that I couldn't hold it in anymore and I guess Selene felt the same way because we both burst out laughing.
The looks on their faces they had when we started laughing was priceless.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Eric looked so confused that he might have a mental breakdown by trying to think about the situation in front of him.

"No, sorry but how do we look?" I spoke up and we both turned around showing them the dress.

"Uh..." William said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh come on is that all your'll going to say!" Selene stared at them in shock. Honestly knowing their "hobbies" as in their playboy habits. I thought they might be all...you know but thank god they were not like that.

"Please change." Dylan said looking a little nervous, not only that he was rubbing the back of his neck. Something I picked while in Italy when they are nervous about something they either run their hand through their hair or rub thr back of their necks.

"Aw I think, they are a bit uncomfortable, Selene." I said looking at Selene, I felt like we were in University again.

"Think we should change?...Nah I don't think so." She said scrunching up her nose and shaking her head.

"Please Christy. Please Selene." They begged and we eventually went and changed. As we were changing, a question came to me that I had to ask.

"Do you think we were really that bad that they actually begged for us to change?" Selene spoke the question that had been worrying me.

"I honestly don't know. Maybe they think that it was weird seeing us dressed like that since we don't normally wear stuff like that." I shrugged but maybe I will ask them. Maybe Anthony?

We finished changing and I told Selene about my plan. As we were going to the living I silently told Anthony to wait as I want to speak to him. When everyone was out of earshot I decided to ask him.

"Were we really that bad in the dresses that your'll actually begged us to change?" I asked and he looked a bit taken back but soon softly smiled at me.

"No Christy, it's just- that we were kinda surprised that your'll or more like you would wear something like that. We don't know Selene that much to know what she wears but you on the other hand we know" He explained and I felt a little stupid.

"So we didn't look bad?" I asked in confirmation.

"No in fact you actually looked very beautiful not that you don't look beautiful when you don't wear skimpy dresses. But we prefer you to stick your modest dressing."He said with a smile which wa ls contagious because I found myself smiling as well.

"And Selene?" A blind man could see the way he was looking at her.

"Um..." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"She maybe my best friend but I promise I won't tell her unless you allow me to." I said to assure hin thta I can keep his secret.

"Uh, let's just say that there might be something that draws me to her in a way but I don't think it will work out." He confessed and in my mind I squealed.

"Really when did you start taking a liking towards her?" I asked.

"Today when I saw her crying but as I said it will not work out." He said and as if he could read my mind he answered my unspoken question. "I say this because I don't have the commitment to stick to one girl, maybe later on?" He said smiled sheepishly.

"Anthony Valentino Alexander. I never thought the good boy from all of your brothers just said that." I said having. Alittle fun with him.

"I maybe seem as the good boy but I am just as bad the rest it kinda runs in the blood." He smirked at me.

"I noticed from your cousins." We both lauged.

"Well think we should head back just now a certain someone might get jealous." He joked but I stopped in my tracks. He turned to see whet happened.

"Please Anthony don't say that." I said my.whole mood changing.

"Why Christy? Please tell me." He said softly.

"I can't- but what I can say is I am not who you think I am and I have warned William but he is just too stubborn." I admitted, I am not ready to tell anyone about what I have been up to in that two months I was away after the David thing.

"I understand Christy by the look on your face I can tell you are not ready but just so you know William has his own deep dark demons all of us, myself, Sebastian, Eric and Dylan all have the same some worst than the rest like William and I's" He said and I am grateful that he knows what I am feeling.

We acted like nothing happened and just went to the living room where we just relaxed and watched tv for the rest of the day...

Oh my god!!! Can you believe I just wrote a 3648 words chapter for the first time in this whole book!! *dances around the room*:D
Well what are you thinking so far?? This is just a filler chapter as I am behind my oringinal plan for this book but next chapter is going to be a bit more interesting and starting off with the girls super awesome sweet 16 birthday PARTY!!!! :)
*Until next time my bubble guppies!!*

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2.6K 33
When rich girl Emma moves into town for the summer, her belief that a small town like Algard will have no hope for her is about to change. Forced to...
95.4K 1.1K 70
Short stories of your favourite drivers! ✰⋆🌟✪🔯Requests are open✰⋆🌟✪🔯
5.3K 140 27
"𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧�...
4.1K 139 28
"𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤? 𝕄𝕖𝕙, 𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓...