Malec One-Shots (boyxboy)

By HumansAreSuperior

Just some Malec one-shots. From Demon Sandwiches to Glitter concerts to Truth or Dare. Taking requests Discla... More

Truth or Dare
Kittens
Glitter Concert
Kidnapped part 2
Kidnapped Part 3 ~ Conclusion to Kidnapped
The Warlock Flu
Movie Night
Peru
The Tale of the Demon Sandwiches
Would You Rather
Malec Meets Fourtris
The Proposal
Bowling Night
I Need You
Pregnant
Nightmare
Pregnant Part 2
If We Stand Together We Will Be Unbroken
The Moment I Knew
Back In Time
He's Gone Part 1
He's Gone Part 2
He's Gone Part 3 ~ Conclusion to He's Gone

Kidnapped Part 1

13.5K 290 95
By HumansAreSuperior

~~~Magnus' P.O.V.~~~

How did I even get into this mess? Alec must be worried sick. I think as I look around the room I'm tied up in. The walls and floor were concrete, and there is only one window. Which is barred so I won't be escaping from there anytime soon.

My kidnapper handcuffed my hands knowing that without them I won't be able to use any magic.

The way I was kidnapped just keeps replaying over and over again in my mind. I was watching tv waiting for Alec to get home, when I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I got up to check it out, but no one was there.

When I went back to continue watching TV, I felt a cloth go over my mouth. It had a sweet smell to it. I tried not to breath in the scent, knowing immediately that it was chloroform. But my kidnapper punched me in the stomach making me gasp for air. With every breath I took, I could feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. I soon succumbed to unconsciousness.

~~~Alec's p.o.v.~~~

I unlocked the loft door and called "Magnus, I'm home!" When he didn't answer I searched around the house for him. As soon as I walked into the den, I could smell Sulfur and immediately knew demons had been here.

I immediately called Izzy. When she answered I explained what happened anxiously. "Izzy Magnus has been kidnapped! When I walked in the loft I called his name and didn't get a reply, I tried to find him. As soon as I walked in the den I could smell that demons had been there." I explained. Somewhere in the middle of saying that I started crying.

"What? Alec slow down I couldn't understand any of that."

"Magnus has been kidnapped." I explained everything that I knew and she said they would be right over.

I decided to look around some more. I went to the kitchen and saw a note taped to the fridge. I picked it up and read it. What it said horrified me even more. I just sat there staring at it starting to cry even harder than I already was.

The note said:

'Alec if you ever want to see Magnus again you'll do what I say. I want you to hand over Jace and Clary or I might just kill your pretty little warlock.' ~Sebastian

______________________________________

Hey guys please don't kill me! Sorry I took so long to update. Please comment any suggestions you have and I might use them. Well that's it for now. *Walks away while dodging a knife*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.3K 29
A collection of those hidden Malec moments that were missing from the series. Fluff, angst, and more. Everything familiar belongs to Cassandra Clare.
159K 4.2K 34
A world of Malec! 35+ one-shots ranging from fluff all the way to heavy angst. Be ready for an emotional rollercoaster and have a read! :)
198K 8.7K 36
When Alec leaves New York to go to college he has one intention: live his life as a proud gay man without any pressure from his parents. But as alway...
104K 4.5K 31
Alec hadn't realized what telling his parents would mean. He hadn't expected to be sleeping in his car just for being gay. If not for his best friend...