KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!

7.3K 224 11
By Hiiimeeee

(A/n: Actually, it's my birthday too. So yeah! Happy birthday to the both of us! A SPECIAL CHAPTER AGAIN! Like the previous one lol MIDORIMA X READER)

"Happy Birthday, Midorima-kun!" This is what greeted you once you entered the campus. It's Midorima's birthday today, your long time crush, in which you later realized that you fell in love with him. You felt jealous on some girls because they were able to greet him while you didn't have the courage to do so.

Because you're cared to try again. You once experienced this when you were in middle school but got rejected which caused you to be traumatized due to being hurt badly. Therefore, you just decided to like him from afar.

"Good morning, (First name)-chan!" Your best friend said as she ran towards you, giving you a hug.

"Mou~ (Best friend's name)-chan you're too loud." You said in a low voice because Midorima and is just around with Takao, who is currently your best friend too.

"Midorima-kuuun~! Happy Birthday!" Your best friend greeted cheerfully, completely ignoring what you said and went to the two, leaving you with no choice but to follow her. Midorima answered with a nod and you poke your best friend, signaling for her to leave which she immediately understood.

"See you guys around, Midorima-kun and Takao-kun!" Your best friend said, waving her hand. On the other hand, you gave a smile to Takao as a sign of greeting in which he replied with a smile.

"What?" You asked confused as the two of you walked inside your classroom, while your best friend gave you a glare.

"You should have greeted him too! That was your chance! Ugh." She groaned, rolling her eyes at you, not even bothering to hide her expression.

"Oh, so you did that on purpose?" You said as if feeling enlightened which was followed by remorse as you failed to realize the opportunity your friend opened for you.

"Well, Duh, he don't even know me. So I sort of acted like one of his fangirls so that you'll take your chance to talk to him. omg you! Ughh."

"Well, duh! He doesn't even know me, okay? So I had to act like one of his fangirls in order for you to take that chance and talk to him! Ugh, you!" She said in frustration while you just laughed it off but deep inside you felt regret.

Soon, the teacher came and the lesson started.

"I'll give you a last chance, okay?" She whispered while the teacher was writing the formula on the board. You answered her with a nod.

Unfortunately during break time, your best friend wasn't able to give you a chance to get close to him for he was surrounded by girls.

After Class

Class was dismissed and the day is about to end but you still didn't get your chance. Opportunity knock once. This saying suddenly flashed in your mind as you felt more and more regret in your heart.

"I'm sorry!" Your best friend apologized, clapping her hands together because she have to attend her after school club activities.

You gave her a smile to assure her but you still lied, "It's fine. I can manage." It's not because you were blaming her for not being able to help you out, it's because you knew you didn't have that much courage to begin with. So, how can you even create an opportunity for yourself?

"I'm really sorry!" She said and you waved at her, urging her to go before she gets scolded for being late.

You walked aimlessly and without noticing it, you walked past the basketball gym where Takao saw you and called you out.

"Hey! (First name)-chan!" He yelled making you look over the direction of that voice. You saw Takao waving at you and gesturing you to come closer.

"What is it?" You asked as soon as you reached him. He gave you a smirk and his eyebrows bounced up and down, giving you a sign to talk to him. You instantly knew what and who he meant.

Takao had already found out about your feelings towards Midorima. I guess he didn't have that Hawk-eye for nothing. Thus, he had always tried to helped you get closer to Midorima but it always failed because of the bad timing, and you never get to talk to him.

"This is your chance. Now do it. Good luck!" He said while patting your back, pushing you inside the gym, leaving the two of you alone. Midorma heard the noise which caused him to stop shooting and turned to face you.

When he saw you, his face flushed red which you didn't notice because you're currently too nervous. Midorima just pushed up his glasses, trying to look calm and collected.

"U-uhm.." You fiddled with your fingers, due to nervousness. You really wanted greet him a happy birthday and you even prepared a gift for him which has been sitting in the dark inside your pocket, yet no other words came out afterwards.

He maintained his posture, waiting for your next words. You wanted to cry but there were no tears because you really can't say it. You're too scared of how this would turn out, remembering your dark past.

You didn't notice that he had already walked closer to you and wiped the tear that fell on your left cheek. You saw him frowning which made you frightened even more. You gulped, took a deep breath and absorbed some courage.

You didn't know why, but after seeing his expression for a long time, you felt a bit secured. You knew he wasn't frowning because he hates you, but because it's of something.

It's now or never. You thought.

"Happy Birthday Midorima-kun! Here is a gift for you, I hope you liked it!" You said giving the gift. He haven't had the time to react yet when you dropped a bomb, "I...I..also...like..you..for a long time now!" You closed your eyes tightly as you said those words, and you can even feel your face heating up.

Silence enveloped the two of you, making you more suffocated. It would have been great if he reacted or answered, but no, he didn't say anything at all which made you feel like an idiot. You knew you got the wrong idea that he'll catch you if you fall for him. With a sigh, you turned around and decided to just head home.

Before you could even take more steps, he suddenly grabbed your arm and pulled you into his chest, hugging you tightly. What caught you off guard wasn't the embrace but the loud beating on the other's chest. An indescribable thought suddenly appeared in your mind, but you didn't dare linger on it.

"T...thank you. I feel...feel....the same way too." He said and you could feel his nervousness. You already knew that he's a tsundere and admitting his feelings was really something to celebrate. But you felt like experiencing auditory hallucinations.

What?

He....

He likes me too?!

You pulled away from the hug and looked at him with wide eyes. Seeing you like this made Midorima's heart thump. He coughed and tried to compose himself but there was one words that's been stuck on his mind as soon as he saw your expression—cute.

"(First name)?" He tried to called out which immediately snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Say that again?" You blurted out without thinking as you can't believe what you just heard. However, what you got was silence. You looked at him and saw his tomato-face which made you chuckled.

Guess there's no need to ask.

With that, you gave him a wide smile, hugging him tightly while rubbing your face on his chest.

"I...need to wash up first." Midorima said with a frown as if remembering how he's been practicing shooting for an hour now and he had the guts to actually hug you earlier. He suddenly felt conscious.

You chuckled, "alright."

After changing and showering, you two walked out of the gym side by side.

Midorima was the first to break the silence, "(First name)?"

You reacted after a beat because you've been grinning from ear to ear, savoring the moment. "Hmm?" You glanced to his side and before you could react, Midorima lowered his head and gave a light peck on your lips.

As soon as he pulled away, both of you were stunned silly and stared at each other foolishly.

"Coughs. I..." Midorima tried to explain but you knew he didn't know what to say right now so you held his hand and interlock your fingers together.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

How was it? Sorry it took so long for me to update (>/\<) I'm a bit busy this week. So yeah, idk if this update was okay or what, but I hope you guys enjoyed it :*

Sorry if there are some wrong grammars omg XD

[UPDATE]

I am cringing right now. This chapter was a headache. How could I be so brave and made this book with my trashy english and grammar? Lmao. Thank you guys so much for bearing with this. I can even see some of you still voting on this book which I am really grateful. I'll do my best to finish editing it[hopefully].

Anyway, have a happy holidays everyone!!!

『 ✎ Edited: December 24, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 4.6K 112
STOP READING THIS started sometime in 2019 ended april 2021 just old, cringey & unrevised one-shots i wrote at 3am PLEASE READ MY SCENARIOS OR SHORTS...
8.5K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
6.8K 104 6
These are my first one shots. Hope you like them.
51.8K 781 18
Hey! I started this about a year ago, so I apologize for the writing in the beginning... ANYWAYS, this scenario book includes the Generation of Mirac...