Millionaire's Troublemaker

By _Lowkeysto

I am not pleased with this story at all, so I discontinued it, but you can read my latest by going to my prof... More

1 | Hailey?
2 | Anna
3 | Call Me Andy
5 | Yes, Private
Authors Note (A/N)
6 | I Have To Wear...That?
Sorry ):
MUST READ!
Possibly Re-writing?

4 | Mommy Loves You

3.7K 121 8
By _Lowkeysto

Hailey's POV

______________________________

"Andy, stop crying." I begged. Gosh darn this kid, I can't help it I am dying. He's making this very stressful and painfully sad.

"How could you be dying and not even care to tell me?" He yelled.

"Andy, I know you're upset, but you need to listen-" 

"No, mom, you listen to me! You're the only person in my life that I trust, and you broke my trust. How long have you been ill!? Were you even planning on telling me? Or were you going to just leave me here with some stranger and tell me to call him dad! Well that's never going to happen! He may be my dad, but was he there with me when I played tee-ball, and lost my very first tooth, or there when I fell and broke my wrist, NO! It was always you. I can't believe you!" He yelled his face beat red, eye's swelled up, his beautiful hair, all messed up, his suit was wrinkled. He looked like a wreck.

"Come here, baby." I cried. We hugged and cried for a good thirty minutes.

"Andy baby, I will never, ever leave your heart." I cried.

"Why?" He cried out.

"Baby, we don't get to choose these things, but dear, you need to be strong." I forced a smile.

"Oh! Mom!" He cried.

"Hey, Andy. Do you want to know my dying wish?" I asked, sniffing my tears.

"Y-y yes." He choked out.

"Andrew Lucas Wilson, I want you to be happy, smile when you hear my name. Smile when you think of me. Andrew, please, please, please, please don't blame yourself for anything. It was choice to have you, and I was so for it, but Andy, I was also so against it. Andrew Wilson you are a miracle. You've given me so much joy in my heart. I was a very depressed girl. I was bullied and made fun of for never going out and doing anything. I was always the bookworm nerd. And when I did go to New York, I met someone and did something I thought I would regret. But I didn't and I wont, ever!" I smiled, a real smile. "Andrew I want you to call Tristan Wilson, dad. I want you to share your day with him. Tell him stories about me, teach him how to be a father, because I know he has no experience with children at all. So Andy, please, don't cry over me. I was here for you when you needed me, and your father will be there now. So Andy, it's time to let me go honey."

"I can't momma!" He cried. "Please don't go, Please!" 

"Andrew, stop making this harder than it should be." I cried.

"Don't leave me!" He cried.

"I have to baby." 

"NO!" He cried, his voice cracking.

"I'm sorry honey." I sigh, wiping my tears away.

"You can't do this to me!" He bellowed.

"Andrew." I called out, he didn't answer. All he kept saying was "Please, don't".

"Andrew Lucas Wilson! Look at me, dammit!" I yelled.

He looked at me.

"Andrew you know, this isn't going to be a painful death, but if I don't do this, I will suffer!" I cried out.

He stared at me blankly.

"I love you baby." 

"I love you to mommy." He sighed.

______________________________________________

Tristan's POV

_______________________________________________

I knocked on the hotel room door. 

"Just a minute!" I heard someone yell. Then the door opened, reveling a very, very tired Hailey, and a puffy eyed Andrew.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Yes." Hailey breathed.

"Here, let me take those." I said reaching for Hailey and Andrew's suitcases.

"Thank you." Hailey answered, with a tight smile.

"My pleasure." 

We went to my BMW, and hoped in. Next stop, Oregon.

_____________________________________________________

After stopping at many hotels, and after many food stops. We finally made it.

After talking to Hailey's parents' and the arrangements, of Hailey's death. I had offered to pay for everything, and we decided to do a family and very close friends wake, and then we would have her cremated. And then have a funeral for family and any friends or people Hailey knew. Afterwards, Hailey's parents' will keep some of Hailey's ashes and Andrew will keep the rest.

____________________________________________________________

"Dr. Klot!" Hailey sing songed to a very young looking doctor. 

"Hey Hailsters! How are you feeling?" He asked smiling, then going to a straight serious.

"I feel just fine, thank you very much."

"Glad to hear." He nodded.

"Let me introduce you to everyone, this is Andrew's father, Tristan Wilson." She smiled pointing to me.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled extending my hand

"You too, I'm Noah Klot, Hailey's cousin." He said taking ahold of my hand and giving it a firm shake.

"Aunt Gina, you have aged a bit!" Noah exclaimed, hugging Hailey's mom.

"Oh stop!" She laughed.

"Uncle Jack, still fixing up that car?" He questioned.

"Oh Noah! I finished that moons ago, I am working on ninety-five, chevrolet now. Going to be done soon, and ready for auction in a month's time."

"I too finished my sixty two, chevrolet truck. Sold it. Bought some other thing, I have no clue what it is yet." 

"Enough car talk, Hailey's big day." Her father said, showing a sad expression.

"Why?" Noah asked, taken back a bit.

"Hailey."

"Assisted Death." She mumbled.

"No..." Noah said, looking her dead eye.

"Yup." She sighed. "Today's the day."

"I'm sorry Hailey!" Noah said, rather loudly, he gave her a hug tears in his eyes.

"I check you in Hailey." Gina said patting her crying daughters back, her eyes teary.

"Hey, Andrew." I said bending down to his height.

"Hey dad..." He sighed.

"How are you holding up buddy?" I asked.

"Not good." He said looking away, tears in his eyes.

I hugged him and picked up holding him while he cried. I couldn't help tearing up myself the way this child sobbed, was heart breaking.

"Hailey Martin." A nurse called out.

Hailey got up very slowly. Andrew and I followed behind her, her mom and dad followed Andrew and I.

"Ok, so how this is going to work is, you need to put on a gown, and then we will hook up and IV, but before we add anything into the IV, you can say your goodbye's, and if the family wishes to see you go, they can stay and watch, anyone who is not capable of seeing it, can leave and wait for her to be pronounced, dead."

"Everyone please step out into the family room, for visitors, I will ask everyone to come in one at a time."

________________________________

"Ok, Gina and or Jack Martin, first."

_________________________________

Third Person POV

________________________________________

"Hailey, dear, we love you with all our hearts, and we promise to keep you in our hearts." Gina cried.

"Hailey, I know I was against Andrew, and I was against Assisted death, but I want you to die happily, so just remember, all the choices you have made in life, will always leave a mark on us, and on me. I should be the one here in this bed, but you're our trooper, and I know life after death will be as great as it is now. So please look over us, and your loved son, Andrew, who will never ever forget you. You made a good choice leaving him with Tristan. I love you, Hailey." Jack cried.

"I love you guys too! Please watch over Tristan, he's new at this parenting thing, I know he will do just fine, but be there for him if he needs you."

"We promise." Gina said, playing with Hailey's hair. 

"I love you Mom and Dad." Hailey said crying. 

Jack hugged Hailey, and kissed her forehead. 

Gina hugged Hailey, and kissed her cheek, and forehead. They said their finally goodbye's and went out the door crying.

__________________________

"Tristan Wilson." The nurse called.

"Hey, Hailey." He sighed sadly.

"Tristan." Hailey gasped with tears in her eyes.

"Hailey, I have no clue what I am doing." He told her with tears in his eyes.

"Tristan, Andrew is a simple kid. He never wanted anything more than what he had, he would do anything in the world for one person. He doesn't need much but someone to support him, and tell him he will be ok and he is loved. I know how much work is important for a businessman." She laughed a bit. "But Tristan, ask Andy about his day, help him with his homework. Sign him up for sports, and just get into his world."

"That's it?" He asked confused.

"It's going to be hard for both of you in the beginning." She sighed, "I am giving you a seven year old child, and tell you how to father him. It's not like me giving you a new born baby, and saying, learn how to be a father."

"I know..."

"It's going to be rocky and rough, but Andrew will grow onto you, and before you know it you're going to a grandpa. You'll be afraid of losing him. I know I am." She said, starting to cry.

"Hailey, you were the perfect mother. And I can try to be the perfect father." Tristan sighed, holding her while she cries.

"You'll do fine." She cries harder. Tristan kissed the top of her head. 

"Thanks for being there for him, I can take over now." He told her.

"Will you be ok?" She questioned.

"It will be fine, no worry. Please go in peace, and do not worry."

"I will." She sighed.

__________________________

"Andrew, honey, you can come say goodbye to your mom." The nurse said, sniffling. 

__________________________

"I'm really going to miss you." Andrew cried.

"Me too." 

"I know we talked already, but mom, I'm sorry." He apologized, "I was so sad, I didn't realise I was being selfish until today."

"You weren't being selfish, honey. By no means. You were right, I should have told you. But I was afraid of this." She sighed. "Come lay in bed with me."

Andrew and his mom lay in bed, talking about memories from his childhood. His mother told him stories about her childhood, and teenage years. She told him about the night he was created, and how she told her parents, and about how they almost made her abort him. But she begged them not too. She told him about Tristan, and about how he needs to be and needs to respect him and behave.

They finished talking after about an hour, Andrew stayed laying in bed with his mother, while Hailey's parents and Tristan came in the room and sat, Gina and Jack on the left side, while, Andrew lay in bed on the right, and Tristan sat on the right.

"So we will start the medicine now." The doctor told everyone.

"Hey Andrew?" Hailey said, feeling a wave of tiredness. 

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Mommy loves you." She whispered into his ear.

Beep

Beeep.

_______________________

Hailey Marie Martin,

Age: 34,  

was pronounced dead at; 3:25 pm.

____________________________

She was really gone....

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 72.5K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
609K 24.2K 71
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
930K 80.3K 134
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
2.6M 146K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...