3 | Call Me Andy

Tristan's POV

_______________________________________

"Anna, this is Austin Corman. Corman, Anna." I introduced my second best worker in the building. I went to school with Austin Corman, and Corey Kings, and Austin and Corey take over the building when I am off or leave early.

"Austin Corman will be your boss for the rest of the day." I grinned. 

"Nice to meet you Mr. Corman." She grinned, shaking Austin's hand.

"It's even better to meet you Miss Korti." He smiled.

"Yes, this is work, not a hookup. Austin you know where everything is in my office. Do your work please." 

"Yes, boss." Austin winked at me.

"Anna come with me." I motioned for her to follow, she took Camillia's notepad. 

I walked to the elevator and pushed the down button. Checking my Rolex watch, Three O'Clock. I clicked floor 18.

"So Anna, for the rest of this week, and the following I will be taking a leave, and Corey King will be your boss, he is my head man, and you will be treating him the way you treat me. Austin may be a flirt but he is best at what he does. That mean's no purswaying him in a slutty manor, and the same with Corey. You will call them, Mr. Corman and Mr. King." 

"Mr. Wilson?" 

"Yes, Anna?" 

"Why was Camillia fired?"

"She wasn't doing her job."

"Oh, Ok."

Floor 18.

"Come along." I motioned again. My long legs taking big steps while she scurried to keep up. Camillia never had a problem following me, she walked fast and stayed next to me. I wasn't really liking Anna at this job.

I knocked on Corey's door.

"Come in." His voice yelled. 

"Corey, my man." I smiled.

"Tristan, how's it going?"

"Going great, I am here to introduce you to Anna." 

"Oh yes!" He stood up and walked to us. 

"Anna this is my head man, Corey King."

"Pleasure to meet you Mr. King." Anna smiled.

"Likewise." He nodded.

Awkward.

"So, I am going to leave now, Anna, come along. Corey, do the job good."

"Like always, Boss."

"Good day." I nodded.

"Likewise."

__________________________

"See you in two weeks, Anna. Be polite, and remember tomorrow."

"Yes, Mr. Wilson."

"Bye Charlotte, have a great weekend, say hi to the kids." I grinned.

"Goodluck, Tristan!" She waved.

"Thanks!" I waved back.

__________________________

"What can I do for you?" The old man asked me.

"Pick up for Wilson." 

"Let me get that for you."