2 | Anna

Tristan's POV

____________________________________________________

At seven o'clock, I finally went to my very high class apartment complex, that I owned.

I threw some leftovers into the microwave for my dinner. After I ate it was around eight thirty. I decided to call my mother to inform her about Andrew. 

"Hello momma." I smiled into the phone.

"Oh! Nick! It's our Tristan! Hi dear!" She said excitedly. 

"How was your day?" I asked.

"It was great! Poppy came over with Sage and Victoria. We went out for lunch with them and in the evening your father took me out for dinner and he got me a Tiffany & Co necklace. He's still to this charming." She laughed.

"That sounded like lots of fun! Wish I could have tagged along, think dad would have bought be a Tiffany & Co necklace too?" I asked in a very fake girly voice, to make my mom laugh.

"Haha! Yes indeed, if you were a fifty-four year old woman, married to him." 

"Mom, I have something important to share."

"Yes, indeed son, tell your mommy."

"I have... son?" It came out in a question.

"A what? Dear are you intoxicated, Tristan Wilson doesn't believe in love."

"I don't. Aparently I got it on with some girl named Hailey, and we have a son named Andrew, and he looks just like me? I'm meeting him and Hailey for dinner tomorrow at five, then the day after that I guess he moves in with me." 

"Why can't she care for her son that she's kept hidden?" She questioned.

"He's seven, his name is Andrew Steven Wilson, and he is my child I guess, and she is going to Oregon to have that assisted death, because she had primary bone cancer. I paid her five-hundred thousand to cover for all the needs i've missed out on, and five thousand to buy a dress and a suit for her and Andrew for dinner tomorrow."

"You sound so grown up!" She squealed. 

"Thanks mom." I smiled.

"Well I want to meet that rascal when you get him! Goodnight have a safe night, and sleep good."

"Love you, sleep good."

"Goodbye."

"Bye."

I went up to my room and went to bed.

__________________________

I woke up at five thirty in the morning, and went into the bathroom to shower. Afterwards I went into my room and dressed myself into a grey Armani suit with a black button up underneath. I put on my grey matching tie, and greased my hair back. I sprayed my cologne and made my way downstairs. I went straight to work, and went to the cafe in the main level of my building and ordered a box of donuts to my office. I greeted employees, making my way to the elevator and clicked the button to the top. Number 20. It was indeed a huge building. Wilson & Co's third upgrade. It holds six hundred  rooms, three hundred office cubicles and twenty four conference rooms, label 'A,B,C-'.

_______________________

"Did you make an appointment, Anna?" Charlotte questioned Anna, typing frantically.  

"Um no? I was told by my father to come here, and bring some things from my cubicle, I'm Tristan Wilson's new secretary."

"Oh! Anna! Wow you look like a gold digger coming for Mr. Wilson's money." She laughed.